Makeup By Tiffany D - Part 7

puppymomma4

Re: Makeup By Tiffany D - Part 7

Post by puppymomma4 »

ROTFLMAO at Oliver. Dead.

She really wouldn't make a bad-looking male ginger baby....

It's just tragic that she's a she.

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

That child runs the risk of getting type 1 diabetes (I'm a former nurse)....I seriously think they've stuck her on sugary cereal for adults/kids. They've not showed it in their vlogs but i think Olivia may be on solids already....formula/breast milk alone does not cause a 4 month old baby to be that chubby/obese!!! Both my children didn't 'fill out' until they were 9 months old (+) . I believe I tried them with baby porridge at 6 months old as formula (don't hate me - I couldn't breast feed due to analgesics I was taking for my spine) wasn't 'filling' them. By 10 - 12 months, they were both on balanced meals - my son had this craving for butternut squash with everything and hated baby puddings with a passion! In fact my daughter was the same...(and still is!) ...she'd rather have a huge plate of salad than junk food! Our son (aged 11 - going on 40) wants to be a vegan ....he won't eat chicken/pork/beef(unless they're in his dad's home made burgers!)....he loves fish though (which might be a problem if he wants to be vegan). Yesterday, I sat and watched my kids getting stuck into their baked potatoes and salad.....and thought to myself 'shouldn't these two be mad on mcdonalds or something?' (they hate mcdonalds ...my hubby makes his own quarter pounders out of steak mince - with nothing added .....this is the only way we can get our son to eat meat of any description)....and they eat their '5 a day' fruit....they also have drinks with zero sugar....My kids are weird LMAO!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Hmelbs
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hmelbs »

puppymomma4 wrote:ROTFLMAO at Oliver. Dead.

She really wouldn't make a bad-looking male ginger baby....

It's just tragic that she's a she.
OMG your profile pic....... Funniest thing I've seen all week. Definitely master Oliver in that pic

waterbottle
Informer
Informer

Post by waterbottle »

There are always exceptions when it comes to babies/kids and their charts. À friend of mine had a son who was easily the size of Olivia when he was a baby. He thinned out a lot after 6 months.

amymaaslien
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amymaaslien »

Hmelbs wrote:The weight of a baby isn't really of concern as long as he/she is in proportion with height..... Oliver does not appear to be in proportion and if I saw her in my clinic I would question how much and often she is being fed. Hopefully once she starts crawling the weight will come off.
Oliver omg I laughed so hard! :rofl:

GlindaTheGood
Learner
Learner

Post by GlindaTheGood »

Hey y'all! New commenter here. I have reached my breaking point. Yet I can't stop watching her, even though I find it all so ridiculous. And I'm a pretty tolerant person when it comes to YouTubers and their quirks, but she is getting to me.

Sorry to detour from the baby talk, but nothing about her child interests me and I have nothing to say about her kid. Hope you guys don't mind the sidetrack.

First and foremost, I'm sure you guys have noticed, but her channel is really stagnant in terms of growth. Not just views, but growth. Like, so many other good YouTubers grow and grow, and she goes nowhere... you'd think that her slow growth would signal an issue.

Second, this chick is in LOVE with herself. In addition to her toned arms, she also doesn't need false lashes because she has "good lashes". In the past has commented that until her pregnancy, she had "perfect skin". She regularly points out that she has "good brows" and doesn't draw them on. When she first got pregnant, she commented that it was so weird because she's so used to her stomach being "super flat." Never misses a moment to admire herself. It irks me.

The real kicker is the spending, of course. She has a kid, how can she spend all that $$ in good conscience? Where is Brad in all this? He's totally fine with this? Whether they have a savings for her or not (and she's clear to say they do), it is SO inappropriateShe's so unfulfilled if she needs to spend like this. It's probably a legit disease at this point. And she's a SAHM... why does she need all this ish? She barely leaves the house. The spending is out of control. The brand placement in all her IG photos... why does she care so much about impressing everyone?

She posted a nearly 30 minute video to unbox 2 purse STRAPS and a compact. Purse STRAPS. Are you kidding me? Unreal. She goes on and on and on to justify these purchases and claim they are well-thought out and that she saves for them, but purchases a Chanel Jumbo Flap that she wanted for several years, and sells it within a few months. Preposterous.

The rant about the cars... making sure we know she had a Beamer, and her GMC was expensive, but anything more expensive than what she bought is dumb and stupid. She is just so off the hook. Wants to sound like she is practical and realistic and good with money, but is anything but...

Pretty sure she owned two pairs of patent nude Valentine Rockstuds and the ONLY difference between them was about an inch in heel height. That is insane. So excessive.

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblahblahblah »

GlindaTheGood wrote:Hey y'all! New commenter here. I have reached my breaking point. Yet I can't stop watching her, even though I find it all so ridiculous. And I'm a pretty tolerant person when it comes to YouTubers and their quirks, but she is getting to me.

Sorry to detour from the baby talk, but nothing about her child interests me and I have nothing to say about her kid. Hope you guys don't mind the sidetrack.

First and foremost, I'm sure you guys have noticed, but her channel is really stagnant in terms of growth. Not just views, but growth. Like, so many other good YouTubers grow and grow, and she goes nowhere... you'd think that her slow growth would signal an issue.

Second, this chick is in LOVE with herself. In addition to her toned arms, she also doesn't need false lashes because she has "good lashes". In the past has commented that until her pregnancy, she had "perfect skin". She regularly points out that she has "good brows" and doesn't draw them on. When she first got pregnant, she commented that it was so weird because she's so used to her stomach being "super flat." Never misses a moment to admire herself. It irks me.

The real kicker is the spending, of course. She has a kid, how can she spend all that $$ in good conscience? Where is Brad in all this? He's totally fine with this? Whether they have a savings for her or not (and she's clear to say they do), it is SO inappropriateShe's so unfulfilled if she needs to spend like this. It's probably a legit disease at this point. And she's a SAHM... why does she need all this ish? She barely leaves the house. The spending is out of control. The brand placement in all her IG photos... why does she care so much about impressing everyone?

She posted a nearly 30 minute video to unbox 2 purse STRAPS and a compact. Purse STRAPS. Are you kidding me? Unreal. She goes on and on and on to justify these purchases and claim they are well-thought out and that she saves for them, but purchases a Chanel Jumbo Flap that she wanted for several years, and sells it within a few months. Preposterous.

The rant about the cars... making sure we know she had a Beamer, and her GMC was expensive, but anything more expensive than what she bought is dumb and stupid. She is just so off the hook. Wants to sound like she is practical and realistic and good with money, but is anything but...

Pretty sure she owned two pairs of patent nude Valentine Rockstuds and the ONLY difference between them was about an inch in heel height. That is insane. So excessive.
YES!!! To all of this!!

She never used to flat out offend me until post-baby. I work my ass off to have nice things. She sits in her house and trashes anything anyone else has. Just obnoxious. Used to admire her. Now I feel sorry for her that she's alienating everyone online and probably in her life as well.

Where is her best friend Ashely from vlogs years ago?? She probably couldn't take this horrible transformation.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I have only ever watched her pregnant and post Gingerbelle. I think Gingerbelle is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with Tiffy, particularly gluttony and excess.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

blahblahblahblah wrote:
GlindaTheGood wrote:Hey y'all! New commenter here. I have reached my breaking point. Yet I can't stop watching her, even though I find it all so ridiculous. And I'm a pretty tolerant person when it comes to YouTubers and their quirks, but she is getting to me.

YES!!! To all of this!!

She never used to flat out offend me until post-baby. I work my ass off to have nice things. She sits in her house and trashes anything anyone else has. Just obnoxious. Used to admire her. Now I feel sorry for her that she's alienating everyone online and probably in her life as well.

Where is her best friend Ashely from vlogs years ago?? She probably couldn't take this horrible transformation.
Insta Amb404
She never mentions TIFFY

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Did anyone notice she is wearing workout clothes? So she off eating junk food in her vlog but not showing the part of her trying to work it off. Maybe that's truly the embarrassing part to her.

Notice in the vlog how small Olivia look in Brad arms? Maybe because of her weight and height he decided to help out more and be a SAHD. At least until she can walk because she is too large for tiffany to carry.

That girl is going to be so tall.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Marnie the mule wrote:
MrsGrimes wrote:Stating statistical facts from actual doctors is not "acting" like a doctor. It's quoting one. Olivia is not an average baby's size at her age.

No one is saying that she is going to have a heart attack or be an obese adult though. People are simply speaking about her weight now. Her weight that her mother has brought up on more than one occasion.

But moving on now. I googled makeupbytiffanyd and under images, the second most looked up thing is "makeupbytiffanyd nose job".

Umm, do people actually think she's had a nose job?
There's no way anyone would actually think she's had a nose job. :roll: I've always Wondered why she wouldn't consider a nose job. I for one would run to a good doctor and have that thing fixed. I think it's great when you're okay with the way you look, but someone needs to at least tell her it looks like a 3 inch fully erect dick dead center in the middle of her face. But I'm no doctor just an observation. ;)

From this foto it look as though something happened to her nose, chin or cheek area.

Her nose stick out more now when she look to the side and her cheek has been fuller ever since she did her first What's in my bag video. That is when everyone started guessing she was getting Botox and filler. Maybe the fillers changed her nose? If you notice in these foto her cheeks and below her bottom lip near the chin area look fuller now. I believe that is where she is getting the filler placed in.

Cmills1189
Learner
Learner

Post by Cmills1189 »

Anyone notice that her old friend Ashley (spoken about above) has like the same exact home decor as Tiffany? lol. Looking through her Instagram I thought I was looking at tiffanys minus the baby and the labels.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

^^^Ashley and TIFFY grew up with each other. In the picture with her mom below they were friends.

Does Olivia and TIFFY look alike?

her cheeks always was full but drooped down and chin sticked out but wasn't as full? She legit had a witch chin.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Cmills1189 wrote:Anyone notice that her old friend Ashley (spoken about above) has like the same exact home decor as Tiffany? lol. Looking through her Instagram I thought I was looking at tiffanys minus the baby and the labels.

It seem as though they always had thing to copy each other.
It's not surprising since TIFFY copies EVERYONE she comes across.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I'm also thinking chin.

bethiu
Debater
Debater

Makeup By Tiffany D - Part 7

Post by bethiu »

softkick wrote:
Cmills1189 wrote:Anyone notice that her old friend Ashley (spoken about above) has like the same exact home decor as Tiffany? lol. Looking through her Instagram I thought I was looking at tiffanys minus the baby and the labels.

It seem as though they always had thing to copy each other.
It's not surprising since TIFFY copies EVERYONE she comes across.
Where's Darby been??

My husband has a friend who does not need to work, multi-millionaire, but he does. In this guy's words, all of my friends work so what else would I do during the day?? Does make you wonder if it alienates your from fiends if you too don't go to work everyday. Even people who work from home have meetings, time requirements, managers to answer to....being a youtuber you really have no one to answer to.if you don't feel like criticism that day you stay off social media and shop.

Sent from my iPad

bethiu
Debater
Debater

Post by bethiu »

CREEPY! Almost looks like Tiff's old house the way it's set up. That's plain bizarre.

Sent from my iPad

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

^^^
Who was really copying who ?

That lamp that Ashley has in the above foto TIFFY currently has it in her bedroom when she showed her room during one of her recent showing off something video.

Tiffy moved and kept copying others by changing things around every five seconds because she see what others post on Instagram, YT unlike Ashley her style is still the same.

Remember when she wanted the room closet? She was copying MakeupbyCamila after hanging out with her for the sigma event.

Now she talking about a new bag setup, is she copying Insta http://instagram.com/jerushacouture/ ?

She trying to change up her style again. Went from Lorraine the current custom to HRH Collection.

Tiffy is a sponge.
Last edited by softkick on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mbotepusu
Learner
Learner

Post by Mbotepusu »

classymomma1985 wrote:I dug a little deeper. She ended up paying 2k for the purse:

she could be buying fakes and showing off like they are real...

Mbotepusu
Learner
Learner

Post by Mbotepusu »

If you go to her bray feedback you can see a ton of stuff she sold. There is also a large amount of feedback from purchases she made. Interested to see whT those were...

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”