Makeup By Tiffany D - Part 7

classymomma1985
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Makeup By Tiffany D - Part 7

Post by classymomma1985 »

I'm surprised Tiffany would let her fat feet, and mangled sausage toes be photographed.

::BARF::

Side note: Her finger nails are "natural pink" and her toes are mismatched in Gothic black? In May? In the South?

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

Like this gem?...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Her toes are so weird looking. :?

tink
Debater
Debater

Post by tink »

classymomma1985 wrote:
Side note: Her finger nails are "natural pink" and her toes are mismatched in Gothic black? In May? In the South?
What's wrong with wearing mismatched nails and whatever color you want regardless of season? I currently have dark purple on my hands and white on my toes. No1curr.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Yeah, no one cares if toes and fingernails don't match. I'll give her a pass on that. Typically, my toenails are always painted, but my fingernails almost never are. There's no point. I, as opposed to Tiffy, do housework. And housework and manis don't mix.

Her feet tho.....So fat and wide. Have they always been so horrible-looking, or did they just never de-puff from pregnancy? They're hanging a good half inch or more off that atrocious nineties throwback platform monstrosity.

Toast
Talker
Talker

Post by Toast »

classymomma1985 wrote:I'm surprised Tiffany would let her fat feet, and mangled sausage toes be photographed.

Well, you know she always says that if she has something sweet/delicate/girly on, she likes to mix it up with something "edgy." :b

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

lol at Raven Symone.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Toast wrote:
classymomma1985 wrote:I'm surprised Tiffany would let her fat feet, and mangled sausage toes be photographed.

Well, you know she always says that if she has something sweet/delicate/girly on, she likes to mix it up with something "edgy." :b
:lol: @ those shoes being "edgy"

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

Nasty

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sierradanielle27 »

I had a pair of those strappy shoes in 1998 lol

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

puppymomma4 wrote:Yeah, no one cares if toes and fingernails don't match. I'll give her a pass on that. Typically, my toenails are always painted, but my fingernails almost never are. There's no point. I, as opposed to Tiffy, do housework. And housework and manis don't mix.

Her feet tho.....So fat and wide. Have they always been so horrible-looking, or did they just never de-puff from pregnancy? They're hanging a good half inch or more off that atrocious nineties throwback platform monstrosity.
Same for me. Toenails, no problem. Fingernails & cuticles in check, polish not a priority. It's a happy trade off for me...I'd rather be able to prep & cook my own meals & clean my own house than have a fresh mani all the time. BTW, I'm not loving the long talon-nails on her. I know it's trendy right now but I think the squoval shape worked better on her.

IIRC, her feet were super long but not as puffy as they are now. She's still pretty puffy in a lot of places from the hormones. Some women never de-puff. I wonder if she's going to be one of those unfortunate ones whose features don't go back.

I can't with those platforms...soooo many 90s feels.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

Eep... I have puffy feet her issue is that she doesn't know how to dress for her figure apparently! This woman is worst then a toddler! Can't even speak. Good grace she's putting on a dim/dumb act!

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

Her feet in those strappy sandals reminded me of those of a type-2 diabetic off her meds after a bender of slurpees and rum.

I'm kind of amazed she posted that on Instagram. I would have been too embarrassed with how poorly they fit and how unflattering they were.

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

Oh boy a video about how she's been losing the baby weight...I'm afraid to watch it. I can already hear it..."I'm a TRUE small!"

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

oregongal wrote:Oh boy a video about how she's been losing the baby weight...I'm afraid to watch it. I can already hear it..."I'm a TRUE small!"
As expected, it was so rambly. She admitted that she gained 55 pounds while pregnant but still insists that she was all belly. :rofl:

Her advice videos like this are never helpful. She claims that she doesn't diet, eats fast food, and doesn't work out. So yeah, great advice for women trying to lose the weight.

Post by Guest »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:
oregongal wrote:Oh boy a video about how she's been losing the baby weight...I'm afraid to watch it. I can already hear it..."I'm a TRUE small!"
As expected, it was so rambly. She admitted that she gained 55 pounds while pregnant but still insists that she was all belly. :rofl:

Her advice videos like this are never helpful. She claims that she doesn't diet, eats fast food, and doesn't work out. So yeah, great advice for women trying to lose the weight.
She should tell that to her arse, or perhaps her arse should tell her! ;)

lalaland808
Talker
Talker

Post by lalaland808 »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:

And yet she feels the need to always justify why she chooses to wear a size larger than her usual size, small. Is she trying to convince her viewers or herself that? Someone should do a screenshot of her before, during, and after pregnancy so she can see how much she was all belly. :roll: She's so in denial the same way she is about her brand name obsession. I'm over her. Can't believe I started to watch her again, thinking that maybe she'll get off her high horse after having her daughter. #byeTiffy
"If I were a showy person, or doing this to be like, showy... I would have been showin' that all up and down..." - MakeupByTiffanyD

lalaland808
Talker
Talker

Post by lalaland808 »

She wears her clothes much larger than her actual size and her shoes (and sometimes her jeans-- there's been times where I've felt like her legs looked like stuffed sausages in her jeans) smaller. Tiffy seems to have a sizing issue. :?
"If I were a showy person, or doing this to be like, showy... I would have been showin' that all up and down..." - MakeupByTiffanyD

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

All the youtubers I follow wear pants that are clearly too small :roll:

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

Size 27/28 jeans are not small. She's a medium. Own it.

That rambling weight loss video was the worst yet. Showing the milkshake after the walk was all sorts of lolz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”