TiffanyD Baby Talk

Re: DO YOU THINK SHE WILL HAVE A BABY?

Post by Guest »

Frito Pie wrote:Ever since Tiff announced her pregnancy this thread name has annoyed me and I always want to come back in and answer "NO" just to be stupid. :rofl: We have the answer! This thread name is annoying (and IMO always was).
I guess she needed something else to 'makeover' and accessorize. ;) She only has so many rooms to paint + eyeshadow palettes to swatch.

Peanut86
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Pregnant again?!

Post by Peanut86 »

Just watched some haul video where she's showing these coral/red shoes. The shoes are ok but I don't think they look cute on her you can't where those kind of shoes when you have huge feet like her! Anyways is she pregnant again because her belly showed when her t-shirt pulled against it :o

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Pregnant again?!

Post by kittycatpancake »

It's her 10 pound uterus.

I doubt she will never get pregnant again if she can help it. Unless she finds a way to birth a Damier or a Speedy, it won't be worth it to her. Her eyes light up at handbags, not her kid, so I don't think she'll have another.

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

Same ^

Unless it's a total oops and lucky (or in her case unlucky) coincidence (seeing as she claimed they had a lot of trouble getting pregnant). I've heard, and it seems, that back to back pregnancies are pretty common because your cycle is off still or ... something.

I don't think they will try again because I doubt Tiffy Dick wants to risk having another angry obese vegetable blob.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

I don't think you can get lip injections while pregnant, so I'm guessing no.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

^^^^

She is getting them gradually bigger.

Go to this one. Go to her page, select videos, select old to new from the right tab. It should be there. Watch her old video about her lipsticks and then look at the new one BIG difference.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

This was a comment and her response on her latest video. I actually believe her because her lips didn't look fuller at all in that video.

seattleblu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seattleblu »

I think she will totally have another baby! She is loving being a mom. And if she had injections she needs to get her money back. I agree a little change but not that much. If I had lips that thin i would tell the doc to plump away!

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:This was a comment and her response on her latest video. I actually believe her because her lips didn't look fuller at all in that video.

I can't believe people thing she's had lip fillers! Just look at her Bronze Top Shelf Makeup tutorial and see her without makeup - she has her usual razor-slits for lips!

girliegirl
Debater
Debater

Post by girliegirl »

I don't think she has been getting her lips plumped, looks like she is just over-lining them. She would probably look much better if she made her lips bigger though.

Mischief

TiffanyD Baby Talk

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”