PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Makeup By Tiffany D - Part 6

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

MrsGrimes wrote:
kristenwelch89 wrote:Is it just me or does her breathing seem like it's getting worse? It's probably stupid but I cannot sit through her videos anymore because of it. It seems like she gasps for air after every sentence.
Yes it is especially in that jewelry video. She's breathing really hard. I wonder why. :/
I understood it when she was pregnant because its totally common, but I don't get it now. It is almost concerning.

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

Her stupid fingernails... in a vlog a few weeks back when she was talking about them she was going on about the shape like she invented it and it was revolutionary... "It's like a square shape, but they round the corners in a little..."

No shit Tiffany, like 99% of every woman ever gets that shape. You aren't special, you don't need to explain it for 5 minutes like we're idiots. I swear she thinks her SHIT. DON'T. STINK. and she's just hot shit.

She's fuckin retarded.

vanillabeannoel

Post by vanillabeannoel »

You know how she used to say that she doesn't like going to get her nails done and she would rather just do them herself blah blah blah. I kind of feel like she's getting them done now just so she can have some human contact. I can just picture her talking at the poor girl the entire time.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Ugh, I hate to sound like I'm defending her in this thread. But I can relate with going to the salon to get my nails done.

I cannot find a nail polish that will stay on my nails longer than 2 days tops. My hands are constantly in water. So getting them done at the parlor is the only way to keep them looking nice.

And as a stay at home mom, it feels good to be able to get some other human contact and to treat myself every other week.

Now, I don't have my hubby at home like she does. So she has a lot more freedom than I do however. And she seems to go out a lot without Olivia.

Oh and I don't get my nails done that fugly color and shape either.

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

If I was her I wouldn't have returned those sunglasses... I would have done a giveaway. A giveaway to the very people who let me know what brand and style they were. Oh, right... Dicknose doesn't care about details like that. Ungrateful bitch. Greedy bitch no like to share! If she can't have those sunglasses look good on her, no one can!

Post by Guest »

vanillabeannoel wrote:You know how she used to say that she doesn't like going to get her nails done and she would rather just do them herself blah blah blah. I kind of feel like she's getting them done now just so she can have some human contact. I can just picture her talking at the poor girl the entire time.
OMG, can you just imagine?! :rofl: As well, if her manicurist is Vietnamese (many seem to be, or could just be my experiences) or of another ethnicity whose primary language is not english, would LOVE to hear their feedback re: TiffyD, the "YT beauty guru."

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Wonder if we can get a new thread started before tomorrow's train wreck...I mean vlog. :D

Shutup_n_dance
Learner
Learner

Post by Shutup_n_dance »

Her heavy breathing is driving me bonkers. I understood why she was breathing so heavily when she was pregos, but now? Wtf. She needs to get that checked out. It's not normal. Do you guys remember when she use folksy with her hair in her YouTube videos? That drived me more nuts than the finger nail drumming.

Anyway, I saw a few moments on her last blog about how her and Brad are so good with their finances etc. I wanted to shout out "You idiots! Just because she buys a lot of expensive shit doesn't mean she has control of her finances!" She only wants us to see what she wants us to see.

Shutup_n_dance
Learner
Learner

Post by Shutup_n_dance »

Sorry for the double post. Auto correct on my phone got me in my previous post. I meant when she played with her hair, not folksy and comments not moments. Stupid phone.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I think she breathes hard because she forgets to breathe while she rambles.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”