csmit202
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Makeup By Tiffany D - Part 6

Post by csmit202 »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:
teebee9 wrote:Olivia is channeling Eric Stonestreet from Modern Family in the latest pic

OMG I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

I was coming to post how bad Olivia looked in that newest photo, but omg your comment just takes the absolute cake.
Are you seriously making fun of an infant? What the hell is wrong with you people?! It's a fucking baby like what the hell do you want from her?! Do you want Olivia to get a nose job and liposuction? You people need to get a life oh my god

puppymomma4

Re: Makeup By Tiffany D - Part 6

Post by puppymomma4 »

csmit202 wrote:
MissCheetahPrint wrote:
teebee9 wrote:Olivia is channeling Eric Stonestreet from Modern Family in the latest pic

I was coming to post how bad Olivia looked in that newest photo, but omg your comment just takes the absolute cake.
Are you seriously making fun of an infant? What the hell is wrong with you people?! It's a fucking baby like what the hell do you want from her?! Do you want Olivia to get a nose job and liposuction? You people need to get a life oh my god
Yep, she's not off limits. She's mommy's most original content! If you want to see a shockingly unfortunate-looking baby, look no further than EmilyNoel83's precious little Belle.... :? :o

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

classymomma1985 wrote:I'd give Tiffany a high five if she can POST ONE SINGLE PHOTO WITHOUT A DESIGNER REFERENCE IN IT.

I mean let's put aside the fact that clearly she makes money off Youtube. She really needs to spend $150 on a baby dress that is going to get burped on and sharted in?

But....nooo.. of course labels mean nothing to her.

She says she doesn't have debt, but at the rate she spends, I wouldn't doubt if they live "paycheck to paycheck" and she convinces Brad its ok because "Everything has resale value, honey"

Youtube won't last forever. She should save. God forbid she ever has to go back to a pheasant teacher's salary.
Olivia will probably wear that dress only that one time, yet she spent that much on it. It's sad that she is so obsessed with showing off and worrying about what others think.

Yeah I don't believe that they are as "rich" as Tiffany wants us all to believe. I don't think they are poor by any means. But I think they have debt. And I don't think she's being wise with all these expensive purchases.

But youtube may not be popular forever. Something else may come along (aka like Facebook taking over MySpace) Anything can happen. I don't think the they have a lot in savings with her spending habits.

Tldr; I think they are wealthy but if youtube failed, I don't think she'd be able to shop the way she does now.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

You can live paycheck to paycheck no matter what you make, and I think that's probably what she does. I think she spends everything she makes on shit to show off on IG, YT, FB. And she probably puts a really good sized dent in what he brings in as well. I wonder if she ever pays the bills, or if Brad handles all that and just keeps quiet about her insane spending habits....?

Anyone feel like they have a read on him (bitch boy like Tyler of Emily and Tyler) or does he have any kind of a spine...? And what is it with these ugly, painted up hens having such a hold on the mens' balls? I would have no respect for my husband if he let me use him as a doormat. The fact that we're partners is attractive to me. A little priss like Tyler is terribly off-putting. :?

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

puppymomma4 wrote:You can live paycheck to paycheck no matter what you make, and I think that's probably what she does. I think she spends everything she makes on shit to show off on IG, YT, FB. And she probably puts a really good sized dent in what he brings in as well. I wonder if she ever pays the bills, or if Brad handles all that and just keeps quiet about her insane spending habits....?

Anyone feel like they have a read on him (bitch boy like Tyler of Emily and Tyler) or does he have any kind of a spine...? And what is it with these ugly, painted up hens having such a hold on the mens' balls? I would have no respect for my husband if he let me use him as a doormat. The fact that we're partners is attractive to me. A little priss like Tyler is terribly off-putting. :?
I think what she says goes when it comes to Brad.

I remember the pregnancy vlog that Brad was in and the talk of the push present came up. She acted like a spoiled fucking child over it.

I think Brad is one of those guys that thinks Tiffany is a great catch and that he lucked out with her, so he's got to give her anything and everything she wants.

Could be completely wrong but that's how he comes off to me.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

MrsGrimes wrote:
puppymomma4 wrote:You can live paycheck to paycheck no matter what you make, and I think that's probably what she does. I think she spends everything she makes on shit to show off on IG, YT, FB. And she probably puts a really good sized dent in what he brings in as well. I wonder if she ever pays the bills, or if Brad handles all that and just keeps quiet about her insane spending habits....?

I think what she says goes when it comes to Brad.

I remember the pregnancy vlog that Brad was in and the talk of the push present came up. She acted like a spoiled fucking child over it.

I think Brad is one of those guys that thinks Tiffany is a great catch and that he lucked out with her, so he's got to give her anything and everything she wants.

Could be completely wrong but that's how he comes off to me.
Well, he'd be wrong in the looks...and personality...and intelligence department....

:rofl:

The_One
Talker
Talker

Post by The_One »

teebee9 wrote:Uh. Does she know the difference between what a basic is and what a cheap product is? They're not necessarily one in the same. She totally just confused me and I don't know what she's talking about. She says she doesn't spend money on basics but she wears a lot of basics... you know, plain, solid colored clothes that are generally versatile. i just don't know what she is saying anymore.
Most of her "basic" tees are $40-80, I wouldn't call that cheap as she implies.

The_One
Talker
Talker

Post by The_One »

Seriously what grown woman would want to wear a shirt that is 2-3X too BIG for them??? If she feels the need to constantly reassure her viewers/self that she is a SMALL, I am going to take a guess that she knows that she is no longer that size and it shows. Wouldn't it just be easier to eat healthier (wouldn't even splurge on a healthier option at Mickey Ds rather than a quarter pounder w/ cheese), be physically active (that elliptical probably has dust accumulating), and gradually achieve a healthy goal weight/size?[/quote]

Even before pregnancy she was buying tops two sizes larger than she is. She has a weird obsession with wearing oversized tops - I just don't get it, it looks ugly.

lalaland808
Talker
Talker

Post by lalaland808 »

MrsGrimes wrote:
classymomma1985 wrote:I'd give Tiffany a high five if she can POST ONE SINGLE PHOTO WITHOUT A DESIGNER REFERENCE IN IT.

I mean let's put aside the fact that clearly she makes money off Youtube. She really needs to spend $150 on a baby dress that is going to get burped on and sharted in?

But....nooo.. of course labels mean nothing to her.

She says she doesn't have debt, but at the rate she spends, I wouldn't doubt if they live "paycheck to paycheck" and she convinces Brad its ok because "Everything has resale value, honey"

Youtube won't last forever. She should save. God forbid she ever has to go back to a pheasant teacher's salary.
Olivia will probably wear that dress only that one time, yet she spent that much on it. It's sad that she is so obsessed with showing off and worrying about what others think.

Yeah I don't believe that they are as "rich" as Tiffany wants us all to believe. I don't think they are poor by any means. But I think they have debt. And I don't think she's being wise with all these expensive purchases.

But youtube may not be popular forever. Something else may come along (aka like Facebook taking over MySpace) Anything can happen. I don't think the they have a lot in savings with her spending habits.

Tldr; I think they are wealthy but if youtube failed, I don't think she'd be able to shop the way she does now.
Agreed. I don't think so either. Tiffany just wants everyone to think that so she can use all the praises and those "I wish I had your life" or "You're so lucky", from her minions, to fill that emptiness she has in her "perfect" life.
Unless both those houses were paid in cash, no mortgages, then yes they are in freaking debt. It may be a "good" debt, since it's an investment as well, but a debt is a debt. Just think, the money she spent at Hermes alone (based on what she proudly showed off-- bracelet and blanket-- $2100!!) could have gone towards lowering her mortgage debt or better yet, Livvi Belle's future! Sure, she can say she puts aside money for her, blah, blah, blah but the point it that money could have been spent towards something better. But whatever right? Her minions like to say, "it's her money she can spend it on whatever she wants". Okay. BUT, she also put herself out there and her frivolous purchases for EVERYONE to see so she's opening herself up for people's comments good or "bad".
"If I were a showy person, or doing this to be like, showy... I would have been showin' that all up and down..." - MakeupByTiffanyD

lalaland808
Talker
Talker

Post by lalaland808 »

Don't think so. Judging by the way she spoke to him when she was showing Livvi Belle's stroller and that Healthy Choice she was eating, I'd say she owns his balls.
Speaking of that Healthy Choice, it's not all that great, Tiffy. Lower calories is not all that. You do have to also think about the sodium, sugar, and carb content. Just thought I'd bring it up since she was so set in convincing her viewers how "healthy" it really is. :)
"If I were a showy person, or doing this to be like, showy... I would have been showin' that all up and down..." - MakeupByTiffanyD

Shutup_n_dance
Learner
Learner

Post by Shutup_n_dance »

Tiffy loves to block anyone who questions her logic. She can't hold a civilized conversation without getting defensive. Once you push her buttons, she makes some snide ass comment and then blocks you.

Ohhh, Tiffy blocked me! :o Whatever should I do?!

Bite me Tiffy.

:FU:

pocket
Talker
Talker

Post by pocket »

Wanted to jump in here, I've posted before but I'm usually a lurker. Tiffany was one of my favorite youtubers pretty much up until she had the baby. I've watched her since the early days in her closet. I miss her tutorials but I like haul videos so I didn't mind she did them. I've definitely noticed her getting more and more materialistic though. She's the perfect example of "money can't buy taste/class/happiness." I unsubbed from her instagram a while ago because I'm not a baby person and she was posting a ton of Olivia and nothing about makeup. I don't mind the occasional baby post and it seems like a lot of bloggers have had babies recently... But the other bloggers still mainly post about their content with the occasional personal post thrown in. Tiffany has abandoned all pretense of still being a makeup person. And hoarding doesn't count. I think her attitude on Instagram is childish and pathetic. She can defend herself but be honest and just say "hey I just like this stuff, i know it won't appeal to everyone" and I'd have some respect for her.

I don't care what people spend their money on since it's their money but she can still buy designer things to her hearts content and not be so showy about it. The bag can be over the shoulder not facing the camera for example, she'd still be wearing it and kind of sharing it but it's different from the way she does it by flashing the label. It's either front and center or sitting in the background the whole time and I find that tasteless. There are tons of fashion bloggers who show off expensive items in a tasteful way. Plus not every expensive purchase needs to be shared though I bet she's hoping to get some of that money back through views and likes.

I also find it kind of sad that she's either posting pictures of her daughter or her outfit and she's always either in her house or in her car. She never goes anywhere interesting, never features friends or family... She really has no life outside of her house and her things and now her daughter. It's lonely and unhealthy. She might have money and nice things but I wouldn't ever want to trade places with her.

Cmills1189
Learner
Learner

Post by Cmills1189 »

classymomma1985 wrote:Not trying to my mean, but since she is so showy and money centered. I'm surprised she hasn't updated her engagement ring. Thousands of dollars on purses and shoes and her engagement ring is fairly small. I'm surprised she hasn't convinced Brad to let her go larger.
I really hope she doesn't. I can't stand all the YouTube gurus and personalities that are upgrading their diamonds. I think it's an insult saying your diamond wasn't good enough. Plus you're obviously doing it for show. Drives me nuts.

Post by Guest »

csmit202 wrote:
MissCheetahPrint wrote:

I wouldn't say that she is 'ugly' per se, but she definitely is NOT the quintessential "cute" baby that Tiffy, in her materialistic warped mind, likely hoped she would be. And she DOES look like Eric!!!! (he's cute, she's not) :lol: :D

Post by Guest »

lalaland808 wrote:

Don't think so. Judging by the way she spoke to him when she was showing Livvi Belle's stroller and that Healthy Choice she was eating, I'd say she owns his balls.
Speaking of that Healthy Choice, it's not all that great, Tiffy. Lower calories is not all that. You do have to also think about the sodium, sugar, and carb content. Just thought I'd bring it up since she was so set in convincing her viewers how "healthy" it really is. :)
I know, right?!? According to Tiffy, 180 Calories = HEALTHY. Ok... a little thing called SALT???? Would it kill her to throw together a salad or a healthy sandwich?

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

150$ for an infant dress???
Is she passing this down to Olivia so she can give it to her child? Sending it back to Nordstrom or holding for later eBay sale?

And hahaha @ her wannabe reverse psychology on the commenter being more concern with labels then she is.

Yes, we all get older and are taste changes, but good grief TIFFY, you went from makeupbytiffanyd to 'Shopping for designer brands for TiffanyLD'. Meet a happy medium, girlfriend. For your daughter sake don't brainwash her to be so numb to high-brands and foto filters all her to appreciate the real 'basics' and authentic beauty.

I bet once the first year is up, she will hardly show livvi. Maybe even when the second baby arrive she will stop showing her or even around the terrible twos stage it will be a wrap on showing her constantly. Unless she will be the new leflootv AnnaSaccone and switch out that beauty shopping for vlogging? Her constantly showing Olivia doesn't bother me. She's a cute child, so why not? Why doesn't she show Brad and Olivia together? That's who she look like. Maybe she is jealous of Brad. He's the reason she has the round face, pink skin and red hair. Show Brad with his mini.

Speaking of 2nd pregnancies, already four 1st time mommies are on their second and none of them has spent so much on extreme materialistic stuff as TiffanyLD doing during their first. I wonder if livvi is going be their only child so she's living it up with buying all these heirlooms? Because once you have your first shortly after you have your second, third. You know since she did say in a video she wanted 10. Why not save as if you going to have 10?

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

She stated that she doesn't shop boutiques "and stuff" and just buys cheap t-shirts... while posting pictures of herself over and over wearing a $46 mommy t-shirt! http://ilycouture.com/products/mami-tee ... =945640739

THIS just helps prove how stupid she is! I don't mean silly or senseless or whatever. I mean STUPID. Like doesn't have the mental capacity to actually understand logic on a higher level. Clinically stupid.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Is TIFFY upset that Alex aka hrhcollection look better in those Porsche shades then she does? Hahaha. She called it all kind of names in her latest IG.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I think Tiffany is out and about without Olivia more than she lets on. I just get that feeling.

And if you notice, Olivia smiles a lot more when Brad is taking the photos than when Tiffany takes them of her/selfies with her.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

If you look through this
http://instagram.com/ellandemmco/ feed you see why TIFFY has been so obsessive with EVERYTHING high-priced. She's living through this girl, her 'friend'.

Someone mentioned why she keep trying to show off her ring. My only guess because her 'friend' Jenn doesn't have a diamond ring but a gold band. That gold band could cost more then her Shane and co. ring. So stop judging TIFFY.

Same reason people keep saying she show off Olivia too much and that if she would she would prop her up as if she was a handbag. Well, her 'friend' Vanessa and sister Crissy both want children and don't have one, so yes, she is using Olivia as a 'showy' thing.

Her day with Vanessa what did she do? Show livvi in fotos and a drinking cup. Her sister birthday what she do show off livvi in a few fotos. You think, well it could of been just a fluke, but no. Both people know TIFFY share fotos online and have an IG account and will assume she will share something about their day together.

Yes, everything she does is ALWAYS for a reason.

About that latest IG shoe post. Doesn't Alex own a trendy pair? Hahaha

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”