Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Makeup By Tiffany D - Part 6

Post by mp1416 »

I hope she does decide to make family videos on her second channel. I for one would love to watch. But I do agree about keeping her main channel devoted to beauty, after all, it's in the name... Unless she wants absolutely minimal family things then one or two on main channel sometimes would probably make more sense.

I loved the birth experience video but was anyone else uncomfortably about how long she spent explaining that she didn't wear makeup in the hospital after giving birth? Like, uh, yeah, everyone said all along it wouldn't be a priority. WE KNOW.

And I didn't think Brad talked over her - probably the opposite, I wish he'd talked more. He came across so well :) If she does do family-type videos anywhere, I hope he gets involved. I think they're a sweet family.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

mp1416 wrote:I hope she does decide to make family videos on her second channel. I for one would love to watch. But I do agree about keeping her main channel devoted to beauty, after all, it's in the name... Unless she wants absolutely minimal family things then one or two on main channel sometimes would probably make more sense.

I loved the birth experience video but was anyone else uncomfortably about how long she spent explaining that she didn't wear makeup in the hospital after giving birth? Like, uh, yeah, everyone said all along it wouldn't be a priority. WE KNOW.

And I didn't think Brad talked over her - probably the opposite, I wish he'd talked more. He came across so well :) If she does do family-type videos anywhere, I hope he gets involved. I think they're a sweet family.
omg YES, It was like she was defending why she didn't wear make up. I loved how Brad just kept saying "you didn't need any"

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

I know, he was so sweet!! She was definitely acting like she was defending her decision though, you're right. As if anyone was gonna attack her in the comments for not plastering on make-up having just had an emergency c-section hah

mfd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mfd »

Poor Brad can't get a word in edgewise. There was only one part near the end, where she let him say a couple full sentences. That has happened in every video I've seen with Brad. Oh, Tiffany, me, me, me.

danceinthedark
Informer
Informer

Post by danceinthedark »

Interesting.....

Toast
Talker
Talker

Post by Toast »

It pains me to say, but she looks pretty fantastic for having just gone through all of that.

I think Tiff's personality is so much more "real" when she does videos with Brad. She's not as snooty and uppity, and seems more natural and relaxed. I could almost like her.

I agree, I hope she keeps this channel as a BEAUTY channel. Put the baby stuff on another.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

I think Brad just didn't know how to really talk while Tiffany was explaining things too, but that's ok. I thought it was a very sweet video, I teared up. I'm sorry their birth experience was so rough. She is a gorgeous baby! I wouldn't mind if she made a baby channel separately. I'm sure she will because she'll want to babble on about Olivia and her beauty channel just isn't appropriate for that. I bet she will make one.

meowmeowbitchface
Stalker
Stalker

Post by meowmeowbitchface »

Okay I don't think I've ever posted on this board before. I'm mainly on GG for Kailyn... but I was just looking at this article and this picture popped up and found Tiffany's legit twin. A grunge version, but still. I've stared at it long and hard and all I can see is Tiffany. Am I crazy, or does anyone else see it in the person to the far left?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.2098856#

Mariner_Star79
Learner
Learner

Post by Mariner_Star79 »

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Tiffany's baby is not cute at all....

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

meowmeowbitchface wrote:Okay I don't think I've ever posted on this board before. I'm mainly on GG for Kailyn... but I was just looking at this article and this picture popped up and found Tiffany's legit twin. A grunge version, but still. I've stared at it long and hard and all I can see is Tiffany. Am I crazy, or does anyone else see it in the person to the far left?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.2098856#
I totally see it and agree!

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Mariner_Star79 wrote:I guess I'm the only one who thinks Tiffany's baby is not cute at all....
No. There are a few others who said they don't either in the last thread but they got jumped on for saying so.

elizabeth81
Learner
Learner

Post by elizabeth81 »

I think that Brad is awesome like many people have said. I feel for Tiffany for having such a traumatic birthing experience. I can't imagine pushing for that long only to have to get a c section. She looked pretty worn out to me after that experience. I'm not sure about her perception that a c section is more traumatic for the baby than an assisted birth using forceps or a vacuum. I guess it may depend on the circumstances. I gave birth on Tuesday and the baby ended up being in distress and was low in the birth canal and they had to use forceps to get her out. I only had a first degree tear from the experience and my daughter had red marks at birth that have completely faded. It helped that she was only 5 pounds and 14 ounces. Three good pushes with the and she was out. Anyways from what I'm reading there is not consensus that a c section is safer than a vaginal birth with assistance (but in her case that very well may be since the baby was huge). I do see how at a feelings level though a c section may seem safer but there are also huge risks to the baby which she seemed to slightly underplay.

dylanmckay
Learner
Learner

Post by dylanmckay »

The new Valentine's video was so awkward to watch. She seemed scripted. So uncomfortable.

I did think the birth story video was cute. She had a rough one man.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Valentines Day haul? Yeah because she doesn't already have enough. And I love how she specified that she PURCHASED all the items but that she was compensated for her time and participation.

Mariner_Star79
Learner
Learner

Post by Mariner_Star79 »

I honestly don't feel like it is such a huge/big deal that Tiffany had a c-section and I don't have the : "Awww poor girl...she had a rough birthing experience." Call me a terrible person if you want but seriously she is not the first or the last woman on this earth who has had a c-section. Don't get me wrong, a c-section is still a very serious surgery but IMHO she just seemed to come across like if she was the only person on this earth who has ever had a c-section :roll:

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Mariner_Star79 wrote:I honestly don't feel like it is such a huge/big deal that Tiffany had a c-section and I don't have the : "Awww poor girl...she had a rough birthing experience." Call me a terrible person if you want but seriously she is not the first or the last woman on this earth who has had a c-section. Don't get me wrong, a c-section is still a very serious surgery but IMHO she just seemed to come across like if she was the only person on this earth who has ever had a c-section :roll:
Thank you. I am so glad someone said this.

Many women have tough experiences while in labor. Not just her. I think she thought it was going to be a lot easier than what it was (with all the makeup and beauty preparation she had in mind while at the hospital) Yes, I think she was aware shit could go down. But I don't think she thought it would happen to her. Then it did. But she's definitely not the only one. She needs no pat on the back imo.

walkonsunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by walkonsunshine »

I couldn't watch the full video. Did she mention getting the massage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

I don't really care if Nordstrom sponsors her or whatever...but I don't get the whole "All were purchased by me, selected by me, and all opinions and recommendations are genuine as always. Nordstrom has compensated me for my time and participation"

you bought everything with your money...but then they paid you...so in other words Nordstrom paid for everything. let's just be real here and be straight forward about it.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Thanx for the recap because that video was too long.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”