Tiffany Random Discussions

stylist

TiffanyD makeup/designer line!

Post by stylist »

I just saw this on Twitter: Image

The kit is not out yet but I've seen promotional pictures on a blog: Sigma Defining Eyes Tiffany D for Sigma

Apparently it is called Defining Eyes TiffanyD for Sigma. What is she now? A designer? Good for her but this Sigma thing is a little ridiculous. Have they officially hired her as a designer/spokesperson or what?

Thoughts?

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TiffanyD makeup/designer line!

Post by softkick »

They call her their makeup expert. So all that 'this is not a sponsor video' is bull. She can afford to show your daily pictures of what you her subscribers bought her. Good for her.

kdc0231
Learner
Learner

My theory on Tiffany

Post by kdc0231 »

So, here goes; we all know Tiffany isn't a beauty queen, matter of fact, she's not cute at all. I think the reason she shops and buys stuff is to over compensate for her lack of looks. Her sister is beautiful and she was probably always compared to her growing up. Now that she has a credit card and a few bucks, she buys stuff to make herself feel better and to make herself appear like she has everything together when I think in reality, she's terribly insecure. I actually feel very sorry for her. She sits in that house all day with nothing productive to do but take pictures of all of her possessions. She places a lot of emphasis on "things" but she doesn't seem all that happy. It's as if she's striving for something totally out of her reach and she thinks that if she just keeps buying things then she'll be happy. Money can't buy you happiness and I think it's terribly obvious with her.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: My theory on Tiffany

Post by softkick »

I agree with every word. I think it's the same reason she doesn't even think to mention her sister. She wants to have this feeling of 'being better than her'. Her latest instagram photo is pathetic. Why would she cut her overly dyed fake blonde hair? That's the only thing making her remotely decent looking. She only posted that photos to get 'likes' and 'followers'. I bet she feels important know. It's almost an ego trip for her I'm sure.

I dislike how she told Lorraine after Lorraine spoke to her first how she likes her boy/girl video. Is that how you congratulate a so-called friend?

Impossible

Post by Impossible »

All the signs of "new" money; buying and showing all her stuff like there's no tomorrow. OK, I am not going to lie but if I come across some $$$$ I probably will be shopping too but I would not put it up for everyone to SEE like that pic of her stuff she had to pack for her Minnesota trip. She had to tip over her Louboutin to show the RED sole & what's up with that bleached blonde fake hair.

Fabulous Chronicles
Learner
Learner

Post by Fabulous Chronicles »

I think Tiffany is quite comfortable in her own skin. She definitely makes the most of what she has, which is more than can be said for some people in general.
She likes make up and grooming herself, why does that mean she is trying to compete with her more naturally pretty sister? Why should she mention her sister on YT at all, as far as I am aware she does not make videos?
Tiffany has gorgeous eyes, fabulous hair and a great figure. Why would you want to put someone down about the way they look, that is not very nice and says more about you than her.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Tiffany' sister has a YouTube channel called Beauty Tips by Crissy. http://www.youtube.com/user/BeautyTipsByCrissy I agree with the original poster. I also think Tiffany actually thinks her viewers care about what she buys, how she decorates and that she can "afford" expensive Louboutons and Vuittons!! In reality, most of us don't care!!!!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Fabulous Chronicles
Learner
Learner

I did not know that, thanks. Yeah, you are right no-one cares much for other people's purchases.

IMO
Learner
Learner

Post by IMO »

kdc0231 wrote:So, here goes; we all know Tiffany isn't a beauty queen, matter of fact, she's not cute at all. I think the reason she shops and buys stuff is to over compensate for her lack of looks. Her sister is beautiful and she was probably always compared to her growing up. Now that she has a credit card and a few bucks, she buys stuff to make herself feel better and to make herself appear like she has everything together when I think in reality, she's terribly insecure. I actually feel very sorry for her. She sits in that house all day with nothing productive to do but take pictures of all of her possessions. She places a lot of emphasis on "things" but she doesn't seem all that happy. It's as if she's striving for something totally out of her reach and she thinks that if she just keeps buying things then she'll be happy. Money can't buy you happiness and I think it's terribly obvious with her.
Who are you to decide what and who is beautiful??? I agree with the previous message. Tiffany has gorgeous eyes, teeth/smile, figure, hair and skin etc. & just like Elle, Blair and many other gurus out there she shows us what she buys and how she decorates/organizes. And most subscribers like that and request it. Just because she doesn't talk much of her sister doesn't mean anything.. I think your probably over thinking that a bit, and the real ugly one is you for putting others down (Esp. On that degree)

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

Fabulous Chronicles wrote:I think Tiffany is quite comfortable in her own skin. She definitely makes the most of what she has, which is more than can be said for some people in general.
She likes make up and grooming herself, why does that mean she is trying to compete with her more naturally pretty sister? Why should she mention her sister on YT at all, as far as I am aware she does not make videos?
Tiffany has gorgeous eyes, fabulous hair and a great figure. Why would you want to put someone down about the way they look, that is not very nice and says more about you than her.

<3 <3 <3 I agree with every word. I really, really like Tiffany!

Fabulous Chronicles
Learner
Learner

I have watched a bit of make up tips by crissy. I prefer to watch Tiffany.

Killiah
Learner
Learner

Post by Killiah »

I think it says a lot that she has never ONCE mentioned her sister. Her sister was in one of her videos, the wedding makeup one. But has she ever linked her channel? No! She doesn't wan't to share her "fame", not even with her own flesh and blood. She is extremely self-centered, sitting in her house all day, posting pics of her useless purchases on Instagram to show off and feel better about her empty life. I also loved her earlier videos where she did a lot of colorful looks, when she was filming in her closet. Now it' all about showing off her ugly LV purses and even uglier Henri Bendel junk jewelry. Something about this vapid chick just makes me want to pull my hair out!

kdc0231
Learner
Learner

Post by kdc0231 »

Agreed, Killiah. I just want to shake her and tell her that there's more to life than "stuff". It's like she just keeps buying things to fill her empty, sad life. She's a narcissist and has found a great outlet for her addiction to herself-youtube and instagram.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

This is what she looks like without her fake blonde hair and bright lights

She came a long way

She's nothing like her sister.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Well, that might be true or not, who knows. But being compared to someone you entire life, if that's the case for her, really sucks ass and if she wants to be her own person and stand out for once, good for her.

Does she even have a good relationship with her sister? I mean beyond just talking to her because they are related? Are they friends, too? Because if they aren't, then she has no obligation to mention her sister. Idk.
imma ball til the day i fall

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: TiffanyD makeup/designer line!

Post by Angie V »

She has been pimping them out for as long as I can remember, so probably. She mentioned she has some news to share later, so this must be it.
imma ball til the day i fall

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Crissy now wears her hair short and bleach blonde. She looks better in the photo above.
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

Just because someone is not "conventionally" attractive, it doesn't mean they're ugly or insecure. I'm pretty sure the reason Tiffany buys so much stuff is because she's a bored housewife with a reasonable amount of money & a void in her life. If she had more friends or even a job, she wouldn't be wasting her time like this.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Am I the only one who doesn't think Tiffany is unattractive? She has gorgeous eyes and nice cheekbones and appears to have a decent figure as well. I preferred her hair shoulder length and think she should ditch the nude lips, but I don't think those things make her beastly. Chrissy is pretty too, but it isn't fair to compare them IMO. They are two different people- even if they are sisters. I am surprised that she never promotes her sister's channel though.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Wow her sister is really pretty.

I don't think that Tiffany is unattractive. She has really pretty eyes and a cute figure. I did like her hair shorter just because I think it looks so lifeless and straight now and she's always pushing the front of it back in her videos which is really annoying. The nude lipstick doesn't bother me about her because I think red looks absolutely awful on her. The last photo she posted, she looked about 10 years older because of the red lipstick. Eeek.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”