General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 5

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 5

Post by MrsGrimes »

Of course she had to tag 4moms in a photo of her baby. Gotta have those Sponsors!

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

She just posted her birth video!

I don't know if I heard her right but she was pushing for 8 hours?! But Good for her for trying to push

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I'm watching her video. Poor woman had a miserable day/time of labor.

Also to save everyone time: she had an emergency c section. You all were right!

MissCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCocoa »

Damn..that sounded awful. I'm glad she and the baby are happy and healthy, I had a crappy recovery and semi crappy delivery but to push for so long only to end up with a C-section, I couldn't imagine.

Also I'm not white knighting for Tiffany, but it's pretty customary to tag where you got something on Instagram, doesn't necessarily mean sponsors, I mean of course it could be we know how these youtubers do, but I do it all the time for my kid's clothing and I'm a little nobody.

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

"The catheter really hurts" she must have been through HELL then ...

Happy the baby and her are both fine.

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

Brad really is a sweet guy. He looks so moved in the video.

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

byebyebye1 wrote:I'm watching her video. Poor woman had a miserable day/time of labor.

Also to save everyone time: she had an emergency c section. You all were right!
Thank you. I'm not sure if I can watch a 31-minute video. I'm somewhat interested in how it went for her but maybe not 31 minutes' worth. I guess I could skip around through it. No way I'm watching all of it.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

She had an induction scheduled, went in, got inducted, got epidural quite late, pushed for 3 or 4 hours, baby wasn't descending, got a C-section.

It's a pretty traumatic birth story, I think, to go from hours of labour, pain and pushing to an operation, and the recovery...

I do think though that they will be amazing parents, Brad is very sweet. :)

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I think the baby is gonna be a ginger like brad

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I didn't watch all of the video. I FF several parts. Everyone was right about the c-section.

And it was nice to see the non-robotic/perfect side of Tiffany especially when she admitted that all your modesty goes out the window when you're in labor. LOL. At that point it can be televised to the local tri-cities, you just want that baby out!

I am glad her and baby are fine though. It would also be neat if she did updates on her body and how she plans on getting back into shape/taking care of her c-section incision (without showing it) Just an idea!

MelliBelli09
Informer
Informer

Post by MelliBelli09 »

I'm really happy for Tiffany and Brad. I think they'll be great parents.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

I'm not a big follower of Tiffany's... I haven't even been subscribed to her for about a year or so, although I did sub to her before, but I watched their baby story video and I thought it was really sweet... and this is coming from someone who doesn't even like babies/ the thought of childbirth. I thought her husband and her were really sweet, and I agree with the above poster that I saw a different side to her, not the perfectionist person she usually presents herself as. I just hope her channel doesn't turn into a "mommy" channel like some others...

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimmymarie »

ilikeitlikethat wrote:Brad really is a sweet guy. He looks so moved in the video.
I know, he seems so sweet and protective. I hope my future hubby's like that. A lot of guys are NOT that supportive in the delivery room from stories I've heard.

Wow her birthing story scared me, sounded awful! I'm glad mom and baby are okay. I can't imagine pushing that long and then having an emergency c-section.
Last edited by Kimmymarie on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

andthensome wrote:I'm not a big follower of Tiffany's... I haven't even been subscribed to her for about a year or so, although I did sub to her before, but I watched their baby story video and I thought it was really sweet... and this is coming from someone who doesn't even like babies/ the thought of childbirth. I thought her husband and her were really sweet, and I agree with the above poster that I saw a different side to her, not the perfectionist person she usually presents herself as. I just hope her channel doesn't turn into a "mommy" channel like some others...
I agree. I don't want it to become a mommy channel either. I used to be a really big fan of Emilynoel83 but her channel has too much baby in it now Imo. Very disappointing.

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

I don't come on here much, because I still do like Tiffany. She was the first person I watched on YouTube.

I thought the birth story video was special. Having had a traumatic birthing experience, I thought she handled it bravely. She wasn't too proud to admit she was scared and paranoid about certain medical things.

Olivia is a cute baby, and Brad seems nice and caring. Ok sorry enough raving!

How spoiled will Olivia be??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Just watched the birth story. I will admit Tiffany went thru hell, but looks great and I honestly think they will be great parents. I watch another vlogging family that has pt here girls, two being twins and their parenting skills are majorly lacking!!

You can tell they have been wanting/trying for a baby for some time and now have their family! Sweet!

Can't wait to see how Waylon does with Olivia.

I hope she does all the baby, family stuff either on her vlog channel or make a seperate one for that.
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

What a sweet video that was. Where can I find a nice guy like Brad? I love the name Olivia as well. :love2:

paigeannette
Talker
Talker

Post by paigeannette »

I'm 14 minutes into the video and I've already screamed at her to let Brad talk. Omg she keeps talking over him.

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

Ok that was kinda creepy to listen to for me! That is my exact experience (except the induction)! I went into labor naturally, pushed for 4 hours, and ended up having an emergency c-section. It sucked! She is right, you have most of the "issues" one has from pushing that long, and then you have a c-section. The worst of both worlds. And constantly needing someone's help sucks big time. I'm very independent, so to be so needy was awful.

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

And yes, my husband cried when they told us I had to have a c-section. I cried as well cause I didn't want to have one. It all sucked lol. But I would do it a million times over to have our little girl in our lives.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”