General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 5

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 5

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

I thought it was a very sweet video - Brad is so uncomfortable in front of the video but he came across lovely and it was touching to see his genuine concern for Tiffany and the baby. I see from her instagram they are calling her 'livvi' - that is awful!

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

I think it is clear how much Brad and Tiffany love each other. I haven't watched any of the pregnancy vlogs but I was curious about the birth so watched this one. It was very sweet.

That said, I hope she doesn't talk about the baby in all her videos now or keeps her mommy videos separate from the beauty ones. I just am not interested in that at all.

Happying
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Happying »

Really?

The baby's initials ........ OD?

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Happying wrote:Really?

The baby's initials ........ OD?
Technically OBD.

Reminds me of ODB (LOL For those of you who know what that means)

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

One thing I found odd too was that they didn't say exactly what day she was born! Was it Wednesday? Or super early Thursday morning? I don't recall the time either.

She's is a big girl being almost 10 lbs and 22 inches long :o
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

They didn't give the exact date and time, but they did indicate it was Thursday. The story was a little jumbled.

I actually thought Brad talked over Tiffany in several places. He would just jump in and start talking, but he's not as used to the camera as she is. I thought it was INCREDIBLY sweet that he was upset and freaking out over her c-section and not getting to be with her the entire time, and then not wanting to look at his daughter when his wife couldn't. They obviously care for each other deeply. It was a sweet story. I also got the sense they stopped the camera a couple of times because one or both of them got emotional.

She said at the end that she was coming back with some more beauty videos, but she thanked everyone for excusing them for a quick break. I think she acknowledges that the channel is a beauty channel and plans to keep it that way. Her second channel should become devoted to family life, if those are videos she wants to make.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”