General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 4

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 4

Post by poulet »

Wow, 36 minutes.
By the time school starts*, we'll have a 45 minute class about her pregnancy.

*it starts in 2 weeks here

sassafrass
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sassafrass »

Shneck Ache wrote:I don't know why it's so funny that she's getting rid of the Valentinos... those shoes would never have been classics, they're already pretty done, so why not? Better than hoarding them forever with a million other pairs that would never see the light of day.

I roll my eyes at the way Tiffany trips over herself every season to have the new pieces, but I can't fault her for then selling them when the next season rolls around. What I wonder about is why she gave up her MrsDenny ebay account for this one.
She didn't give up the MrsDenny ebay, she just changed the name of the acct. I had her as a saved seller and one day she just changed it. That way she didn't lose all her positive feedback she had. I am guessing she changed it after it was brought up here and the ebay acct used her last name. She was always pretty protective about revealing her last name. In fact when I found her on ebay is how I knew what her last name was. But now all of that changed since she has to give out her last name in order to get the PO Box. I always respected her for not having a PO Box, but natually she gets pregnant and signs up for the PO Box. I mean clearly she can afford all of the baby neccesites, and I am sure she will have a family baby shower. And don't for one second use that excuse "oh I got a PO so you guys can send me cards" BULLSH*T, you got the PO Box for gift and free stuff. So greedy. (idk if she said why she got the PO, I have just heard that from other Yters and it pisses me off) Tiff's vids are so boring I can't watch the whole thing.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I really don't understand Tiffany giving out a PO Box when she indicated that a shower wasn't something that's necessarily going to happen. I think she even said she didn't register due to wanting specific things that she wanted to pick out. Why give out a PO Box then? Complete strangers aren't going to know what exactly she wants.

I'm not sure it's about the freebies. I think it's more about tricking the viewers into thinking that they are her 'friends' which guarantees their views.

I never bought into her actually wanting presents from viewers. She seems so 'above' that. I can see her privately being snooty over receiving something that's not designer or something bought from Walmart. But who the hell knows?

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

MrsGrimes wrote:She doesn't even look pregnant from the front. Wonder if she'll post a Pregnancy video this week. She may have said in her last vlogg and I missed it. But she's at the half way mark now. I can't believe I'm 5 weeks ahead of her. I feel like it's more. lol
A lot of women don't show from the front. They look completely normal and not pregnant (some even up until the very end), then turn to the side and BAM pregnant belly. It's not that uncommon.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

bbgorilla wrote:
MrsGrimes wrote:She doesn't even look pregnant from the front. Wonder if she'll post a Pregnancy video this week. She may have said in her last vlogg and I missed it. But she's at the half way mark now. I can't believe I'm 5 weeks ahead of her. I feel like it's more. lol
A lot of women don't show from the front. They look completely normal and not pregnant (some even up until the very end), then turn to the side and BAM pregnant belly. It's not that uncommon.
I am aware. I was just commenting on it. :)

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I was just checking out the comments on Tiffany's latest pregnancy vlogg. There are some frustrated viewers. Tiffany is even responding to many of them.

People get crazy over pregnancy plans. I'm not going to judge Tiffany for not using cloth diapers. That's a personal choice. You do what ya gotta do. I don't know much about cloth diapers so I'm not sure if she's educated enough or not like some are claiming. :/

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

MrsGrimes wrote:I was just checking out the comments on Tiffany's latest pregnancy vlogg. There are some frustrated viewers. Tiffany is even responding to many of them.

People get crazy over pregnancy plans. I'm not going to judge Tiffany for not using cloth diapers. That's a personal choice. You do what ya gotta do. I don't know much about cloth diapers so I'm not sure if she's educated enough or not like some are claiming. :/
i don't get people, they act like their the ones giving birth. child birthing and child rearing is an EXTREMELY personal thing. if anything those people should be happy that she's answering their questions, now they get mad at her answers?! the puck?!(not YOU just venting on the self righteous moms) to me tiffany made it pretty clear she doesn't want to use cloth diapers because of the poop period, i think she went into the eco thing because she knew people were going to come from that angle.

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

I've learned that pregnancy topics are a lot like religion, its best not discussed with strangers. Whenever someone would ask me, "are you going to breast feed? are you doing cloth diapers? are you going to let the baby sleep in your room? I would 100% of the time say, I don't know yet. And it was left at that and by the time the baby got here no one cared to ask again. And I never ever ask a mom those questions. I never ask pregos anything. I just say I am happy and excited for them. Nothing more. And I usually can see a sigh of relief on their face. some people don't think before they speak. and if someone says they are going to do something you don't agree with or didn't do yourself, just nod and smile.

tequila mockingbird
Informer
Informer

Post by tequila mockingbird »

Yeah idg her giving out a PO box either tbh. Like I get that subscribers want to send her stuff for whatever reason but she really seems excited about buying the things she actually wants. I would be the same way, like I wouldn't want a bunch of complete strangers sending me ugly hand made shit that's not my style because then I'd feel bad tossing it but I also don't want it, you know? Like did you guys see some of the stuff people sent Leesha? Some of it was cute, but a lot of it was just …no. And now she's been criticized for not displaying every single thing her subscribers sent to her.

It just seems like a lose/lose to me.

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

You know, they say your body is no longer yours when you get pregnant. I always thought that meant it was the baby's too. Apparently it means it's the general public's body and everyone can comment, complain, criticize, and order.

Guess I should cherish these next few weeks of secrecy before my pregnancy is public and the comments start.
Yeah idg her giving out a PO box either tbh. Like I get that subscribers want to send her stuff for whatever reason but she really seems excited about buying the things she actually wants. I would be the same way, like I wouldn't want a bunch of complete strangers sending me ugly hand made shit that's not my style because then I'd feel bad tossing it but I also don't want it, you know? Like did you guys see some of the stuff people sent Leesha? Some of it was cute, but a lot of it was just …no. And now she's been criticized for not displaying every single thing her subscribers sent to her.

It just seems like a lose/lose to me.
Agree completely! It'll be smart of Tiffany to not show TOO many details in the nursery because people will look for the ugly shit they sent her and be enraged when she doesn't display it all. The smartest thing to do would be to not have a PO box at all. Then she doesn't have to deal with it.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I agree with everyone about the PO Box situation. It should have never happened. The expectations are too high. I would have told people to donate to charities. That way you are letting people down gently.

People have been begging for info from Tiffany. Now they're bitching about what she is and isn't going to do with her own baby. I know I speak my mind quite frankly about Tiffany's shopping habits but I'm not going to judge her for not using cloth diapers. I don't use them. I don't want to use them. But I'm cool with anyone who chooses to.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Well, I applaud her for openly saying things that a bunch of momzillas disapprove of, for example cloth diapers or leaving it all to the doctors and whatnot. My mom used cloth diapers, and couldn't wait to switch to pampers with my brother, so screw cloth diapers (my mom used to cook them, as they all did back then, in a giant metal pot) :D

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

I agree with the people who said Tiff really doesn't care about getting free stuff. I feel like the PO box thing is a favor for the subscribers. I understand a lot of you see it as being a greedy thing to do, but for the viewers it's a way to connect with someone they see as a friend (creepy, I know). If Tiffany didn't accept their gifts, she would seem distant and get a lot of hate for that. You see this with gurus who don't have this interaction with viewers. It'd be nice if Tiffany actually gave the things she didn't care about to charities, though maybe not tell anyone about it since she would get hate for giving away gifts. Seeing as she sells her stuff, I can see her donating as well.

Also, it makes sense she would rave about higher end products when she buys them, she has to justify her spending to the people who complain about it. So she shows them before they are seen and justifies it. Then sells them when she grows bored.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

If viewers got up in arms about Tiffany not wanting to receive gifts but suggesting they donate to a charity, I wouldn't want gifts from those kind of people anyway.

To me they're trying to gift Tiffany's friendship and its desperate and pathetic as hell. She's not their friend, even if they delude themselves into thinking that she is.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

I thought the real reason everyone started inserting their PO BOX in the description box was to say 'it's for the subscribers' but really for company's to freely send them stuff. AnnaSaccone, itsjudytime and a lot of other YouTube mom get sent so many babies stuff for free.

Why are people flipping out about her opinion on childbirth and cloth diaper?

Just seen the sneak peek of the nursery. She going for the luxury nursery theme similar to this I bet.

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblahblahblah »

softkick wrote:I thought the real reason everyone started inserting their PO BOX in the description box was to say 'it's for the subscribers' but really for company's to freely send them stuff. AnnaSaccone, itsjudytime and a lot of other YouTube mom get sent so many babies stuff for free.

Why are people flipping out about her opinion on childbirth and cloth diaper?

Just seen the sneak peek of the nursery. She going for the luxury nursery theme similar to this I bet.

OK, Ms. Perfect Nursery. Chandelier and all. I can't wait until her kid shits all over her. :rofl:

WhenWillItEnd
Talker
Talker

Post by WhenWillItEnd »

Ok, so I can't wait for a nursery tour after seeing her IG pic. I think that'll be such a beautiful nursery. Bland, but nice!

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I was hoping she'd have a colorful, lively nursery (And she still might) But if she goes in the chic direction with it, it's going to look just like the rest of her house...Black, white, & cream. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

blahblahblahblah wrote: OK, Ms. Perfect Nursery. Chandelier and all. I can't wait until her kid shits all over her. :rofl:
LMAO!!!!!

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

WhenWillItEnd wrote:Ok, so I can't wait for a nursery tour after seeing her IG pic. I think that'll be such a beautiful nursery. Bland, but nice!
Same, I don't see what's so wrong with that.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”