General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 4

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 4

Post by BriningLikeDon »

I just had to say something, so I did! She looked different than on camera. She has pretty bad skin, but she is pregnant and unfortunately that stuff happens ya know. I definitely think the cameras work to her advantage, but then again I don't think she had a bunch of makeup on like she does on camera.
Formerly ORgirl89

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

BriningLikeDon wrote:I just had to say something, so I did! She looked different than on camera. She has pretty bad skin, but she is pregnant and unfortunately that stuff happens ya know. I definitely think the cameras work to her advantage, but then again I don't think she had a bunch of makeup on like she does on camera.
TFS!!!

I do not get the impression that Tiffany is a mean girl (maybe a bit materialistic but not mean), so I am not surprised that she was nice to you. :D

Was she buying anything? I am nosy. :lol:

It is starting to annoy me very much when she uses the word "crazy" as in "crazy ingredients", "nothing to crazy", "if you've got anything crazy going on." I know that I keep talking about how vague it is but seriously, what does she mean? Are crazy ingredients things like bird feces and mozzarella or is she talking about certain chemicals and parabens? I can assume that answer obviously, but it is just something little that bugs the heck outta me.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

You're welcome ^^

I still can't believe I saw her. I mean what are the chances!? I actually live about an hour from her area. I was just shopping at the outlet mall as a girls day and I thought to myself on the way there how it would be super weird if I ran into her and I did! Nuts!

She was just looking around when I saw her. She was with another woman and it wasn't that one girl that she talks about often. I do have to believe her when she says she has friends and people that she doesn't really talk about on YouTube. I know I have read some people on here saying that she seems like someone with no friends, but I really don't believe that. If I had a YT channel, I wouldn't share about my friends either. There's really no need honestly.

I was just surprised how she looked different in person. Much more pale. Not saying that's a bad thing, because I'm fair skinned too, but she really knows how to mess with her camera for her videos. I do have to say that it made me have more respect for her after meeting her. She seemed pretty down to earth. Sure I still get annoyed with certain videos and things she says and products she promotes, but I don't believe she is a snotty stuck up person who is totally into herself. I really don't. It was refreshing to see her in a different light than just behind the camera.
Formerly ORgirl89

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

BriningLikeDon wrote:You're welcome ^^

I still can't believe I saw her. I mean what are the chances!? I actually live about an hour from her area. I was just shopping at the outlet mall as a girls day and I thought to myself on the way there how it would be super weird if I ran into her and I did! Nuts!

She was just looking around when I saw her. She was with another woman and it wasn't that one girl that she talks about often. I do have to believe her when she says she has friends and people that she doesn't really talk about on YouTube. I know I have read some people on here saying that she seems like someone with no friends, but I really don't believe that. If I had a YT channel, I wouldn't share about my friends either. There's really no need honestly.

I was just surprised how she looked different in person. Much more pale. Not saying that's a bad thing, because I'm fair skinned too, but she really knows how to mess with her camera for her videos. I do have to say that it made me have more respect for her after meeting her. She seemed pretty down to earth. Sure I still get annoyed with certain videos and things she says and products she promotes, but I don't believe she is a snotty stuck up person who is totally into herself. I really don't. It was refreshing to see her in a different light than just behind the camera.
I like hearing that. I know this is the trash section, but despite a few annoying things she does, I have always liked her.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Have there been allegations that she is a bitch in person or something? I've never seen anyone say that here.

Why would she be rude to someone who is a viewer anyway? She wouldn't want that to be reported back here, as I'm pretty sure she reads here.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Of all these gurus, Tiffany really doesn't strike me as a bitch.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MrsGrimes wrote:Have there been allegations that she is a bitch in person or something? I've never seen anyone say that here.

Why would she be rude to someone who is a viewer anyway? She wouldn't want that to be reported back here, as I'm pretty sure she reads here.
I don't think there have been, but as far as I know, there havent been many confirmations about what she is really like at all.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:
MrsGrimes wrote:Have there been allegations that she is a bitch in person or something? I've never seen anyone say that here.

I don't think there have been, but as far as I know, there havent been many confirmations about what she is really like at all.

Okay. I was just curious. I don't like some of the things she does, but I never thought she'd be rude to a viewer.

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

BriningLikeDon wrote:I just had to say something, so I did! She looked different than on camera. She has pretty bad skin, but she is pregnant and unfortunately that stuff happens ya know. I definitely think the cameras work to her advantage, but then again I don't think she had a bunch of makeup on like she does on camera.
She has never given me the impression that she's a bitch, so it's nice to hear that she was gracious and nice when you said hi. Also not surprised to hear she looks different with pale skin... The fan pics of her at IMATS showed how much the bright lights and camera angle improve her looks in her videos. At IMATS she looked very pale, and just not nearly as beautiful as in her videos and photos.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

clearly tiffany is making bank or I'm looking in the wrong place but those mattresses are no less 1,000 and goes upward to 5,000

allforshow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by allforshow »

The mattress was given to her for FREE! And she may make commission off any sales. It honestly would not be that big of a deal if she was honest in the video that they contacted her but instead she sneakily writes in the description that they contacted her etc....so I'm sure it is a good mattress but would have she BOUGHT that one etc.... She said she would but really 5000.00 ???? Lies lies it's sick how she is using her subs for her own benefit. Karma soon will bite her in her ass!!!! Let's hope?

allforshow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by allforshow »

The mattress was given to her for FREE! And she may make commission off any sales. It honestly would not be that big of a deal if she was honest in the video that they contacted her but instead she sneakily writes in the description that they contacted her etc....so I'm sure it is a good mattress but would have she BOUGHT that one etc.... She said she would but really 5000.00 ???? Lies lies it's sick how she is using her subs for her own benefit. Karma soon will bite her in her ass!!!! Let's hope?

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

allforshow wrote:The mattress was given to her for FREE! And she may make commission off any sales. It honestly would not be that big of a deal if she was honest in the video that they contacted her but instead she sneakily writes in the description that they contacted her etc....so I'm sure it is a good mattress but would have she BOUGHT that one etc.... She said she would but really 5000.00 ???? Lies lies it's sick how she is using her subs for her own benefit. Karma soon will bite her in her ass!!!! Let's hope?
Seriously? I never check what is written. That is shady as hell. She should have disclosed that in the video itself. I feel like if it's not mentioned in the video that she's trying to hide it. Because a lot of people don't read what is written (like me)

I don't understand these gurus not disclosing freebies in the videos. Just be honest and completely upfront so it doesn't seem so damn shady. If people then complain so be it! But at least it's completely up front.

heatherweather
Debater
Debater

Post by heatherweather »

Oh my god I can't believe she is selling us mattresses now. Wow. New low.

Here's the disclaimer for people who didn't see:

"We were contacted by Simmons Beautyrest and offered the mattress for consideration, as I had mentioned buying a new mattress soon. However, we were able to test all of them and choose the exact one we wanted that best fit our needs (which we would have purchased anyway). If it weren't awesome, I wouldn't share! :)"

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Here is exactly what she carefully worded in the description box.

I'm not questing that she is lying about the mattress they picked out. I believe she really likes it. It just bothers me that she didn't specifically mention it in the actual video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

heatherweather wrote:Oh my god I can't believe she is selling us mattresses now. Wow. New low.

Here's the disclaimer for people who didn't see:

"We were contacted by Simmons Beautyrest and offered the mattress for consideration, as I had mentioned buying a new mattress soon. However, we were able to test all of them and choose the exact one we wanted that best fit our needs (which we would have purchased anyway). If it weren't awesome, I wouldn't share! :)"
Great minds think alike! I just posted the same thing! lol

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

allforshow wrote:The mattress was given to her for FREE! And she may make commission off any sales. It honestly would not be that big of a deal if she was honest in the video that they contacted her but instead she sneakily writes in the description that they contacted her etc....so I'm sure it is a good mattress but would have she BOUGHT that one etc.... She said she would but really 5000.00 ???? Lies lies it's sick how she is using her subs for her own benefit. Karma soon will bite her in her ass!!!! Let's hope?
such a strong reaction. i don't get it we all know the name of tiffanys none discloser game by now. this isn't the first time she's done this. she didn't push the mattress brand in the first video she mentioned it in, so why all the fuss? I'm no huge tiffany fan but lets not act like youtubers (especially beauty ones) haven't been selling stuff to their subscribers for YEARS now, its not anymore sick than QVC or Kim Kardashian acting like she uses diet pills. wishing something bad on someone because she didn't say aloud i got a 5,000 mattress for free is a bit much. :? its youtube not the inner chambers of the U.N

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”