THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 4)

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 4)

Post by 7_ringsforme »

Poor Cameron. She’s my favorite Dolan because she’s the only one to put them in there place but I hope she’s get better soon enough and this is what I’m talking about it’s so selfish of these people to continue to put innocent lives at risks for a stupid party. This such be humbling for them they should’ve caught it before she did.

GBD99
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by GBD99 »

saltyoversweet wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:15 pm
4921EC5D-3AFB-4ECF-B544-9786E0A744B2.jpeg
Halloween 2020

A92B0D7D-555F-4C16-8181-5F0E8B99CEF6.jpeg
Posted sometime after Halloween 2020.

So if this is true, Cameron has covid. She did post a Halloween pic with this friend on insta, so that part is 100% true. You can see that on tik tok Syd tagged Cam as one of the covid positive friends. All of their behavior is just so selfishly shameful. No more supporting any of these people.

Dammit, Cam. I was rooting for you to be the smartest Dolan. :(

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

7_ringsforme wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:46 pm
Poor Cameron. She’s my favorite Dolan because she’s the only one to put them in there place but I hope she’s get better soon enough and this is what I’m talking about it’s so selfish of these people to continue to put innocent lives at risks for a stupid party. This such be humbling for them they should’ve caught it before she did.

Somehow I don't think this will be enough to get the twins to stop their risky, selfish behavior. They're too arrogant and stupid to realize that they, too, can catch Covid. :roll:

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

Oh shit have y’all seen there “Spread Positivity” ig post lol I literally cannot with these two, nothing they is genuinely positive who are they fooling. There marketing ethics sucks and they can’t even promote the right way.

saltyoversweet
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by saltyoversweet »

Now that the new merch is out, what does everyone think?

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

It’s a bit childlike for my taste tbh. I seen that there sister promoted it on her instagram too.

saltyoversweet
Learner
Learner

Post by saltyoversweet »

I like the color palette, but for a new product launch I feel like the whole collection is very underwhelming. I’m also not too fond of the overall hoodie design, the last thing I want as a young woman walking around college campus is the word ‘spread’ in bright bold colors on top of my head when I have my hoodie pulled up on a cold day. Also, why are the twins trying to make out in their marketing promos that being positive and showing positivity is anxiety producing??? When has this ever been a thing?

vana95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vana95 »

saltyoversweet wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:43 am
I like the color palette, but for a new product launch I feel like the whole collection is very underwhelming. I’m also not too fond of the overall hoodie design, the last thing I want as a young woman walking around college campus is the word ‘spread’ in bright bold colors on top of my head when I have my hoodie pulled up on a cold day. Also, why are the twins trying to make out in their marketing promos that being positive and showing positivity is anxiety producing??? When has this ever been a thing?
I think overall the design is not too bad and seeing the word "positivity" spread out when you spread your arms, is actually well-thought and creative.
Having said that, I also think the clothes are designed for a younger audience and not for young ladies going to college.
I won't buy because I am too old for this design and I don't want to give them money. I still wish them all the best with the new merch and to milk this cow for as long as they possibly can.

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

It’s funny to see that they now want to rebrand themselves as the holier than thou guys that they’ve been portraying for so long after being called out on there fake wokeness and reputation for being jerks. And now they come out with this peace bullshit like gtfoh, besides they have influencial friends that could’ve help promote it but nobody really likes them that much anymore. I think they’re scared that the hoodies aren’t going to a lot have of consumers to buy it which is why they are going get pre orders.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

the t shirts don’t look bad, i like the minimal design on the front of them. i prefer merch either 1) is obviously related to someone with their name on it etc or 2) relates to their channel/brand and makes sense for them. when i think of positivity i do not think of the dolan twins at all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

And I know that seeing Ethan in a relationship and ditched the bromance between them it’s definitely killing Grayson softly. He doesn’t seem to have friends outside of each other and is so attached to his brother he can’t even live his life without him.

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

saltyoversweet wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:54 pm
Now that the new merch is out, what does everyone think?
It sucks. I liked their old merch so much better. I thought this new merch was going to be different in a good way, but I was wrong. It's also hard for me to take them seriously when they talk about/stand for "positivity" but they put out negativity and don't even address it. If anyone questions them about their shitty behavior, oh it's "we're not going to give it attention and we're only going to spread positivity." GTFO with that bullshit.

Not wasting my money on this just like I didn't waste my money on their new perfume, Prism. I don't think I'll be buying their new holiday candles, either. Glade has their holiday scent collection at Target and those will do quite nicely. 8-)

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

7_ringsforme wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:55 am
It’s a bit childlike for my taste tbh. I seen that there sister promoted it on her instagram too.

I agree. With the way it was hyped up before, I could have sworn it would've been some seriously upscale shit. It falls short of all the hype.

Then they did a short video of them promoting it and KKKristina was in it. Her ass should've never been involved to begin with. She is not a DT, has no stake in the brand, did not put up any money and has nothing to do with their merch line. Then you get these dumb ass fans thanking her like she did something. She ain't do shit and doesn't deserve any credit at all. This was all done by the twins and Cam. It's so annoying how some fans think KKKristina has to be involved in everything. :roll:

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

7_ringsforme wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:44 pm
It’s funny to see that they now want to rebrand themselves as the holier than thou guys that they’ve been portraying for so long after being called out on there fake wokeness and reputation for being jerks. And now they come out with this peace bullshit like gtfoh, besides they have influencial friends that could’ve help promote it but nobody really likes them that much anymore. I think they’re scared that the hoodies aren’t going to a lot have of consumers to buy it which is why they are going get pre orders.

If they would've promoted Larray's merch, he probably would've turned around and returned the favor. Oh well. 8-)

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

i can’t help but feel a bit bad for grayson, they’ve obviously been co-dependent for a long time but overnight kristina went from ethan’s girlfriend to now being their roommate as well as a new staple to their social media. they don’t seem to have a lot to the two of them now, i’m sure they’ll regret it later on

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

They will definitely regret it and like I said before she’s going to be there downfall and I’m not blaming it all on her but she’s definitely had an effect on their brand and there relationship. But at the end of the day they know there prime is over but at least KKKristina did something useful for once even if it is for there shitty merch.

saltyoversweet
Learner
Learner

Post by saltyoversweet »

I think the downfall will be because of themselves. I’ve had a theory for awhile that once they turn 21, the mask will come off completely and they’ll finally show what’s really going on. I do not believe for a moment that they’re drug-free, nor do I believe that they’ve never drank alcohol. I just do not buy into the straight edge persona they’re trying to front. I haven’t been watching their vlogs but did catch up on a couple of recent ones and there’s mentions of alcohol and weed by either their friends or the twins so it’s only a matter of time. Look, it’s their life and they do what they want but it’s the deceiving, the boldface lying, and manipulation that does it for me. Also, still don’t get the purpose of their merch rebrand. How does selling clothes with the phase ‘spread positivity’ actually spread positivity? Is their clothing ethnically sources and do a % of sales go to a charity? How ironic would it be if their ‘spread positivity’ merch was compiled from unethically sourced materials and underpaid labor.

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

saltyoversweet wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:04 pm
I think the downfall will be because of themselves. I’ve had a theory for awhile that once they turn 21, the mask will come off completely and they’ll finally show what’s really going on. I do not believe for a moment that they’re drug-free, nor do I believe that they’ve never drank alcohol. I just do not buy into the straight edge persona they’re trying to front. I haven’t been watching their vlogs but did catch up on a couple of recent ones and there’s mentions of alcohol and weed by either their friends or the twins so it’s only a matter of time. Look, it’s their life and they do what they want but it’s the deceiving, the boldface lying, and manipulation that does it for me. Also, still don’t get the purpose of their merch rebrand. How does selling clothes with the phase ‘spread positivity’ actually spread positivity? Is their clothing ethnically sources and do a % of sales go to a charity? How ironic would it be if their ‘spread positivity’ merch was compiled from unethically sourced materials and underpaid labor.
There's this Lamar dude hanging around them. He is the one that did Grayson's tooth gem just recently. He looks so damn shady and he smokes weed, too. I definitely feel like they are drinking and doing stuff behind the scenes and we're just not aware of it. Funny how a day or so ago Ryan Karoly was talking about how he could expose them if he wanted to but said he wouldn't. He might as well just start talking at this point, although he almost got run over yesterday. Now I don't know if that was coincidence or someone having a hand in that little mishap. :? But if he wants to talk, I am all ears. :tu:

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

saltyoversweet wrote:I think the downfall will be because of themselves. I’ve had a theory for awhile that once they turn 21, the mask will come off completely and they’ll finally show what’s really going on. I do not believe for a moment that they’re drug-free, nor do I believe that they’ve never drank alcohol. I just do not buy into the straight edge persona they’re trying to front. I haven’t been watching their vlogs but did catch up on a couple of recent ones and there’s mentions of alcohol and weed by either their friends or the twins so it’s only a matter of time. Look, it’s their life and they do what they want but it’s the deceiving, the boldface lying, and manipulation that does it for me. Also, still don’t get the purpose of their merch rebrand. How does selling clothes with the phase ‘spread positivity’ actually spread positivity? Is their clothing ethnically sources and do a % of sales go to a charity? How ironic would it be if their ‘spread positivity’ merch was compiled from unethically sourced materials and underpaid labor.
its the equivalent to that “you matter” hoodie by demetrius harmon

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

Yesterday's vlog was a bit cringey. Grayson doing a fake proposal that Ethan and KKKristina didn't buy. :| I felt second hand embarassment for Grayson for even having to carry that out.

Return to “The Dolan Twins”