THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 4)

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 4)

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Larray did the 'all my friends have 24 hours to expose me' trend a few days ago & James joked Larray's hair was a weave then Grayson just did a tik tok response with the caption 'so the rumors are true'..could be a coincidence, could not but kinda sus 🤷‍♀️lol

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

gnore my last post other people said the same thing haha lol

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

i’m excited to see if they make any sudden changes when they turn 21 in a week and a half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

carlinn wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:51 am
i’m excited to see if they make any sudden changes when they turn 21 in a week and a half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't be shocked if they start drinking due to Juanpa's constant attempts to get them to drink. If they start smoking pot, it'll be due to Lamar's influence. Lamar is also trying to get them to do Only Fans. The guy rubs me the wrong way and creeps me out.

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

Their 21st birthday was underwhelming to say the least. Watch KKKristina get a better birthday celebration than theirs. :roll:

throwawaydt99
Stalker
Stalker

Post by throwawaydt99 »

I’ve sat on this for a long while, going back and forth on whether this is something that I should share. I’ve finally decided that this is not something that I can keep to myself because the behavior I’m continuing to see is problematic and toxic. I had hoped that things would change and improve but I’m worried that this is just wishful thinking.

I will not reveal anything about me, this is a complete throwaway account and it is not linked to my real identity in any way. For the purposes of this post, all you need to know is that the things I talk about below are things that I have personal knowledge of or have seen absolute, first-hand proof of (messages, voice notes, photos etc).

Another thing I’d like to preface this with is that I do NOT hate Grayson and Ethan. This is NOT a hate post. I care about those two boys more than I wish I did and it is due to that, that I can no longer sit by and let all of this slide by.

This might end up being a lengthy post so I’m going to try and write it in points. I’m addressing certain situations which have gone down recently and not so recently with the twins. I’ll go a little more into my reasons for sharing these at the end of the post.

1. The situation with Ryan Karoly
I have, frankly, felt quite depressed to see how the Dolan Twins fandom dealt with Ryan speaking up on the situation. I would have expected that a fandom who supports two men who preach ‘Spreading Positivity’ would have a little more compassion for someone who found themselves in a very toxic situation.
The twins make rash decisions all the time and inviting Ryan over was one of those. On the high of thinking that a Logan Paul v Grayson Dolan fight was a possibility, this seemed like a reasonable move. From an outside perspective, it was borderline obvious that this fight would never happen but when two people constantly legitimize each other’s delusions, it’s easy to lose sight of what’s actually going on. This is partly why I was hugely worried from the get-go. Pair this with them jumping into a brand new style of content they were unfamiliar with and I would argue that it was almost bound to go downhill.
Ryan and the twins had been friends for a long, long time. No one is perfect but the way the twins deal with the people around them is certainly off-putting sometimes. The things that Ryan said in his video about how they would treat him (hiding him from fans, asking him not to post anything about them or with them on social media) was true. When all three were struggling with eating disorders at the same time, Ryan was asked to move out as his presence was stressful to the twins. Rather than trying to work out an alternative solution (such as supporting Ryan in finishing his real estate license by helping him locate alternative accommodation in LA etc.), he was abandoned. Sometimes when these things happen in your life, it’s easy to find an excuse for them and that’s what I did for a long time.
With Ryan back in LA, he was thrown into the vlogs. He was promised a lot. He was promised the position of a co-host on the podcast, that he would be their agent and he was promised that his following would shoot up dramatically. Social media is something that Ryan had wanted to do for a long time and I thought it was quite nice for the twins to offer him the opportunity. However, looking back, I feel like they sold him a dream they weren’t prepared to deliver. They were even convincing Ryan to drop out of college. Ethan kept pressuring Ryan to show him proof of him dropping out. And this was not the first time this had happened.
Many of these vlogs have now been deleted but there were warning signs from the beginning. When Ethan brought up Ryan’s previous drug dependency, this wasn’t cleared with Ryan. Yet it ended up on the channel with 11 million subscribers.
I will not be re-hashing the argument that happened on the vlog when Ryan responded to a fan via snapchat. That vlog can still be found on YouTube if you haven’t seen it. One thing I will say is that it is indicative of what these situations tend to look like. Ethan takes control of minor arguments that spiral and Grayson doesn’t have to deal with it which just deepens the constant co-dependency.
Skipping forwards to when they decided to go to New Jersey. The twins touched on their rocky relationship with their mom in their ‘Taking Ownership’ podcast. They showed up to her house in Jersey UNANNOUNCED. The last time they had seen her in person? Her birthday. On her birthday, they had walked out on her birthday dinner as they had an argument surrounding their EDs (they shared this story themselves on a podcast so this has already been made public by THEM). So they showed up to her house unannounced with THREE other people (Ryan, Mando and Grayson’s FWBs). I won’t share the ins and outs of that situation but it’s not a pleasant one as you can imagine.
The kitchen argument ensued following Ryan’s walk with Grayson’s FWBs. This was FILMED. There was/is footage of this. The twins know that if they were in the right, the easiest way to disprove Ryan’s claims would be to put this footage out but this would never be done because it would expose them for their bad behavior. Even when Ryan had brought up to them the fact that he had secured a brand deal for them (I do know the company but will not share it), they told him that they didn’t need him and could simply reach out themselves. I would not be surprised if the footage of all this has been deleted at this stage. They would never want the fans to see Grayson acting like a masculine, hyper aggressive asshole.
Then you had the whole situation of Ethan going over to Ryan’s place under the pretense of ‘wanting to talk’ only to show up and ask to go through Ryan’s phone. Hearing about these things had really broken my heart because I was trying to see the best in them. Ethan admitted to going through Ryan’s phone in the podcast but the fans all but dismissed all the problematic behavior. Everyone was happy enough with the excuse given but no one asked what Ryan could possibly have on his phone that was so bad. You don’t go through your friend’s phone for damage control unless you’re hiding some skeletons.

2. Their videos
All of the twins videos before the vlogs were faked/scripted. This is not a criticism nor is it a bad thing in and of itself. A lot of YouTubers fake videos or script them beforehand. When YouTube is your career and you need to post regular content, it can be impossible to get organic content that is good. It can also be especially hard if you’re having a rough time in real life or if your on-camera persona is different to your real life one. As an example, the videos such as Surprising Gray with his Least Favorite TikToker was staged as was the Paparazzi Video Prank with Ethan. The Hollywood Fix guy filmed the video on their camera (and they had to film it twice because the first one wasn’t good enough for the final cut) and the twins kept all of the footage.
The style of the videos and the on-camera persona was something the twins struggled with and they had touched on this in the video they did with Shane Dawson. This was where the vlogs came in and while the initial intentions were good with those… the vlogs didn’t quite work out that way. If the twins stuck to the vlogs, they could have refined it, however they got off to a very bad start and I don’t believe continuing with the vlogs was good for their mental health, nor was it very good for their image.
This leads me to my next point. Which is that Ethan is not really all that passionate about social media. If you pay attention even a little bit, you will notice it. He rarely posts on his public snapchat, Instagram story or even Twitter nowadays. Grayson posts a lot more than him because he still somewhat enjoys it, however Ethan feels a lot of resentment to the people on social media. He’s been pouring his energy into his relationship which is not necessarily a negative but when his career is so deeply intertwined with his twin brother’s, Grayson’s career takes a hit too.

3. Their behavior
Their videos are closely linked to their life – especially recently when they had been doing the vlogs. There’s a reason some of those vlogs felt downright chaotic. It’s because their life feels like that.
They’ve gone through a lot of stuff that they just have not processed. Part of that is because they refuse to recognize that a path to healing is not a path they can take together. They are entirely too codependent. They convince each other that what they say, think and believe is true. When you’re within that circle and in the middle of it all, it’s easy to get lost in it and not realize what’s going on. There’s a lot of ‘yes, men’ involved because anyone that doesn’t fall in line doesn’t ‘get the vision’ and doesn’t get to stick around. This ‘yes, man’ attitude is a huge part of the reason why Mando is still around. They think everyone is out to get them and find it hard to find stable relationships with people in LA because of this.
I don’t really know where else to put this point but I thought I’d attach it at the end here. And it’s that Ethan’s behavior can be very controlling and toxic sometimes. It is a little scary to see what things he doesn’t feel remorseful for sometimes (invalidating friend’s mental health conditions etc). They still struggle with a lot of stuff that they claimed to have gotten help for but sometimes show little to no compassion for people who struggle with similar issues or addiction etc. They have a lot of growing up to do but I’m afraid the growing just won’t happen if they remain so codependent. They talk about spreading positivity but then in private say that speaking to a professional/therapist makes them less of a man. Apparently therapists don’t know shit and can’t relate to them (hint: try going to therapy separately!).
The codependency is what’s sending Grayson into a spiral because he sees Ethan having a partner and ‘progressing through life’ and feels like he’s falling behind. This is exacerbated when you live together and work together and your life is just so intertwined. Gray sleeps around and this is not a criticism. He’s a young, handsome guy. I’m not going to go into that at all because it’s his business. My issue with that was how they were attempting to sell this behavior in the vlogs, then backpaddled and tried to gaslight the fans into thinking it had all been an elaborate, ‘sarcastic’ joke that they just didn’t understand. And then Ethan took issue with people criticizing them over it when it had been them who greenlit the videos to go out with the narrative they had spun. The Tyson situation got out of control and just to clear this up as it was a rumor at the time - she wasn’t engaged when her and Grayson had a thing. The DT fandom just took anything they could find and ran with it.
One last note I want to leave this on – if you follow them or watch their videos, pay attention to how Ethan treats Grayson. He often feeds him the narrative or almost tells Grayson how he’s meant to act or what he’s going to do. I’ll let you draw your own conclusions here.

4. Spreading Positivity
Their new merch line. At their core, I think they want to do good. And I think they do do a lot of good for people who do not see any of this behind the scenes stuff. While the message of their new merch line is great and should be appreciate, it’s not… really lined up with what they’ve been doing and is hypocritical. Their tag line says that there’s a stigma around spreading positivity but… I don’t think that’s true. I think that often they think they’re doing good when they’re doing the opposite but they refuse to acknowledge this and thus their resentment towards the outside world grows because they feel ‘misunderstood’ – rather than tackling their problematic behavior. I’m curious to see how the merch line spreads positivity. Will a % of the proceeds go to a charity? Perhaps the charity they set up in the name so of their father? So far, we have seen none of that so for the outside observer, it seems more like a cash grab than an attempt at a positive movement.

5. Drinking
Long story short, they have drank alcohol in the past. Jack Dail is one person who could vouch for that although I doubt he would ever want to come out and speak on them again after how the Dolan fandom treated him when he tried to speak up about certain problematic behaviors. While it certainly might not be something they do on the regular, it is something that they have tried to lord over other people. Their attitude about it has always been judgmental and condescending. I understand if you wanted to be a role model (since they have technically not been of legal age for alcohol up until recently) but there’s a way to set an example without being judgmental or condescending about something like this. Also, they seemed to have lost sight of this ‘role model’ persona in their last few vlogs when they constantly tried to tease them drinking alcohol (primarily with Juanpa). Their veganism was a bit of a change for them as they just suddenly went vegan after having bashed it for years.

6. The Jeffree Star Voice Note
Yes, it was Grayson on it. No, no sexual abuse happened between James and Grayson. James was always flirtatious to both of them but it was NEVER predatory. All of their flirting and jokes were scripted. All of their videos before the vlogs were scripted. According to Grayson, him and James remain “friends”, as in they both have a bunch of stuff on each other so they pretend to be civil to each other. I know that’s not very unusual in Los Angeles, but I still think it’s a sad way to live. As of now, the twins and Jeffree Star are still very close and he is still on their PR list.

7. The Pandemic
This has been a huge point of contention for me personally. The twins’ attitude towards the pandemic has been worrying. They had referred to it as the “corona virus” (air quotes fully intended) and had talked about it being fake. I feel like this isn’t really news or ‘tea’ for most people because they had been pretty… sloppy about hiding their attitude. For the first few weeks of the pandemic, they stayed put and went to Jersey but then they happily pranced around Los Angeles (in their selling the van video, they were around a LOT of people in a small, enclosed space). They went to a party on Halloween which they were very keen to cover up and delete traces of. Lele Pons had videos on her story and they were spotted. They were quick to untag themselves when people started reposting them and even got Lele to take down those videos from her story. They came out to apologize in a recent video (when they said they’re going back to scripted videos) and used the excuse of content goggles but it was just an excuse. The truth of the matter is that they don’t care about the virus and have been disregarding it. They travelled to New Jersey multiple times throughout this year and then on Halloween, they took a flight down to Miami (at the time, the epicenter of the virus spread), rented a car and drove down for a PARTY.

There are other things that I haven’t mentioned. Some out of respect, some because they are other people’s stories to tell. I hope that by putting this out there I could encourage others to do the same.

Why am I saying all of this?
I feel like Gray and E are on a continuous downward spiral and I worry that if nothing changes, the road doesn’t lead anywhere good. I firmly believe that they cannot continue to go on as they are right now without it ending badly. I’m not entirely sure YouTube is even the correct thing for them to continue to do. I think Grayson could do well on social media. He has been making TikToks a lot more (and that’s reflected in his following on there vs Ethan’s following). He could easily run a channel based on some of his interests. He could also pursue acting, however keeping up with a YouTube schedule and other responsibilities makes that pretty difficult. I think it’s unfair for Grayson’s career to be jeopardized due to his brother’s lack of interest. I think they seriously need to rethink their lives and they need a reset. Ideally, they would take a break, speak to someone and just take a breather. Maybe even spend some time apart. Both of them need to cultivate some new and healthy relationships and grow as individual people.

Another reason I’m saying this is because I’ve been observing the fandom over the last couple of months and it’s been rather heartbreaking to see how toxic it had become. The fans constantly find themselves having to defend the twins when they do something problematic and sometimes they have to defend actions which shouldn’t be defended. What makes it worse is the fact that the twins refuse to acknowledge and address most things that happen unless they become impossible to ignore. This is half strategy, half because they’re just not in the right place mentally for it. Which is all the more reason for why they really need a break to re-charge and re-strategize.

Why am I posting it here?
Well, I can do it anonymously here. And I know all the Twitter people and the Instagram people check this place anyway, so if they’re looking for this sort of information, they’ll find it.

Once again, I don’t believe the twins are bad people at the core. I think they have a lot of stuff that they need to work through but so long as they continue to live within a victim mentality, this won’t change.

Once this is posted, I will be logging out of this account and will not be logging in again. I won’t be answering any questions or doing any follow ups. Please do not send hate to Grayson and Ethan.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

throwawaydt99 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:57 pm

6. The Jeffree Star Voice Note
Yes, it was Grayson on it. No, no sexual abuse happened between James and Grayson. James was always flirtatious to both of them but it was NEVER predatory. All of their flirting and jokes were scripted. All of their videos before the vlogs were scripted. According to Grayson, him and James remain “friends”, as in they both have a bunch of stuff on each other so they pretend to be civil to each other. I know that’s not very unusual in Los Angeles, but I still think it’s a sad way to live. As of now, the twins and Jeffree Star are still very close and he is still on their PR list.
About this point, do you know why Grayson sat in silence letting people believe that James was being predatory towards him and doing all that when he knew he wasn't? And why did he stay so close to Jafar, knowing that Jafar created this false predatory narrative about James and talked as if he was so sure about and even said that Grayson would go on camera to expose Jame's abuse? It makes no sense. And if Grayson in fact sat in silence while someone he was supposedly friends with was defamed and accused of something he could have easily come forward and deny and then got close to the person who lied about said friend... then I have to question Grayson's integrity. That paints an awful image on Grayson regardless if he was truly close friends with James Charles or just professisonal friends. I never followed the Dolan twins because I find their content very boring, but seeing that Grayson was letting James be destroyed and accused of predatory behavior towards him and didn't say a thing... yikes...this is not someone I ever want to follow. It's a no for me.

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Post by BrewingAyahuasca »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:05 pm
About this point, do you know why Grayson sat in silence letting people believe that James was being predatory towards him and doing all that when he knew he wasn't? And why did he stay so close to Jafar, knowing that Jafar created this false predatory narrative about James and talked as if he was so sure about and even said that Grayson would go on camera to expose Jame's abuse? It makes no sense. And if Grayson in fact sat in silence while someone he was supposedly friends with was defamed and accused of something he could have easily come forward and deny and then got close to the person who lied about said friend... then I have to question Grayson's integrity. That paints an awful image on Grayson regardless if he was truly close friends with James Charles or just professisonal friends. I never followed the Dolan twins because I find their content very boring, but seeing that Grayson was letting James be destroyed and accused of predatory behavior towards him and didn't say a thing... yikes...this is not someone I ever want to follow. It's a no for me.
The fact that they said that the twins are still friends with Jeffree even tho he's done so many outrageous things puts the full stop in it for me. They were, are and will always be narcissistic assholes. Anyway I'm done with both of their asses. I too,am tempted to log out and never log in again lol.

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

So instead of fixing their asses and getting their shit together, they decide to quit youtube? Good luck with that move. I hope to God they have a back up plan. 8-)

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Good riddance to TWINNED bad rubbish! :tu: :rofl: 8-)

Except, wait, they are on their "podcast" with tons of views and adds galore. They won't go broke. They will make the same amount of money, with a lot less effort. And OH MY GOD the audacity of them complaining about their (cushy) job... CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER! :FU:

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

They always been whiny little bitches.

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

Post by AutomaticInjury »

Jeff should just drop the grayson voicenote so james can at least sue. He got them to do that body paint fetish video . Im convinced he got gray to do the voicenote .Jeff is the only person they couldnt force to delete stuff of his phone . Jeff supposedly has cameras in his mansion probably pinholes. People use jeff to social climb but it backfires when he gets info that could ruin people's career.
Him and Shane already got exposed for plotting after James

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

They hella impulsive because EDs and drugs . Theyre literally running out of energy to even ACT like good people .Its all downhill from here 8-)

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

AutomaticInjury wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:41 pm
Jeff should just drop the grayson voicenote so james can at least sue. He got them to do that body paint fetish video . Im convinced he got gray to do the voicenote .Jeff is the only person they couldnt force to delete stuff of his phone . Jeff supposedly has cameras in his mansion probably pinholes. People use jeff to social climb but it backfires when he gets info that could ruin people's career.
Him and Shane already got exposed for plotting after James
I would love to see that happen because they’re getting real reckless at the mouth and I’m tired of it.

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

I honestly feel like they got that puppy to distract people from there problematic behavior lately but they not fooling me. Is the dog vegan too lol?
A6A6F44A-5B16-442D-AD2F-337D115CB8F3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

Some youtubers like petty paige are bringing up the dolans incident with james and people are buying it up that they were just his victims. Dont forget the dolans sided with predators (james and shane) against another predator .I believe James is a predator but he does have a lot of people that try to falsely accuse him too. Its not completely black and white.Even the kids that came out about James had sketchy screenshots. I believe james did do something wrong even if he fell for a kid setting him up .

So the dolans said their videos were scripted and james coming onto them was a joke part of the videos . What straight guy would agree to being flirted with?? We know at least grayson is questionably straight , he was kissing his bff ON THE MOUTH. His bff was talking about how they seen each other naked and masturbated to porn together once.Then goes on trips to the middle of no where with twink twins.Then for them to follow the exact thinf shane and jeff did after the incident, aka trying to drop makeup (this tells me they were trying to exploit the situation just like them).They victimize themselves when they can profit off of it or get a career boost .

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

Exactly. That’s what I been saying for the longest. They ain’t innocent. And if Grayson is into guys why doesn’t he just say that I mean it’s 2021 nobody fucking cares wtf. And let’s not forget they also capitalized off of alleged molestation rumors and milked the situation for as long as they did it’s pretty sick. It makes me wonder what other shady shit they do behind closed doors because they’re just sus at this point. I wished Ryan karoly spilled all the tea he had on they asses because I was getting my life at his video about them. And what bothers me the most is that Grayson had plenty of time to clear up the rumors about him and James but he intentionally didn’t say anything and used that to his advantage. They basically shitted on James after the scandal came out and cut him off that’s phony asf but whatever. Sooner or later the truth will come out.

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

Why are they acting like their podcast has seasons? They just came out with "Season 2" this past week. I didn't know podcasts had seasons to begin with? The more you know... :rofl:

airborneoriginal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by airborneoriginal »

[quote=GBD99 post_id=4413040 time=1615754796 user_id=343669]
Why are they acting like their podcast has seasons? They just came out with "Season 2" this past week. I didn't know podcasts had seasons to begin with? The more you know... :rofl:
[/quote]

The boys are lazy and want to lazily convince any remaining fans that their podcast is all planned out. It's obvious they have no direction after they "quit YouTube". :rofl:

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

They both ruined their bodies with all these horrifying tattoos.

Return to “The Dolan Twins”