THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Post by samserra201 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:16 pm

So.. Ricky Dillon just came out officially (we been knew) and Grayson, and the whole documentary crew, sent a tweet to support him. But there's a bunch of tweets asking Grayson if he's gay. This rumor keeps coming up again and again. I think he's probably straight, but does anyone on here think he's gay.. and if so, why?

Ew_ipreferalatte
Debater
Debater

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:15 pm

samserra201 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:16 pm
So.. Ricky Dillon just came out officially (we been knew) and Grayson, and the whole documentary crew, sent a tweet to support him. But there's a bunch of tweets asking Grayson if he's gay. This rumor keeps coming up again and again. I think he's probably straight, but does anyone on here think he's gay.. and if so, why?
He alway’s gave me bisexual vibes so idk.

greysweatpants20
Debater
Debater

Post by greysweatpants20 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:48 pm

aww how sweet, I'm happy for Ricky.

I don't think Grayson is gay but it also doesn't really matter. If he is, he has an amazing support system in his family and I'm sure he'd come out when he felt like sharing.

People probably assume he's gay/bi because of the flirty on camera jokes with James during the SS era.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:10 pm

greysweatpants20 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:48 pm
aww how sweet, I'm happy for Ricky.

I don't think Grayson is gay but it also doesn't really matter. If he is, he has an amazing support system in his family and I'm sure he'd come out when he felt like sharing.

People probably assume he's gay/bi because of the flirty on camera jokes with James during the SS era.
I'm sure people thought Grayson was gay before James...lol I think before James? He posted a picture with nail polished and people were calling him gay so he deleted it now they prously were nail polish😍

But is anyone going to talk about Ricky having crushes on straight boys in HS? I know the situation is a little different because James was inappropriately forward but I bet most of the gays who unfollowed James had crushes on straight boys in HS ...

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:31 pm

Or they dated girls lol but correct me on the nail polish thing, I know I seen that somewhere but he could of deleted the pictures for other reason to?....But it's so funny because the twins are friends with all the gay Youtubers now and James is friends with all the straight tik tok boys😂

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:52 am

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:31 pm
Or they dated girls lol but correct me on the nail polish thing, I know I seen that somewhere but he could of deleted the pictures for other reason to?....But it's so funny because the twins are friends with all the gay Youtubers now and James is friends with all the straight tik tok boys😂
To be honest, I don't think James is really "friends" with anyone. I think that James is a classic social climber. So he does a lot of collabs, does a lot of tik toks and snapchats and stories with other creators, but it's just a business thing. That's why he always seems to have a lot of friends, but then when something bad happens, nobody has his back and he never supports anyone else either.

As for the twins, I feel like their friendships with other straight guys always went south. The Paul brothers, Kian and Jc,
Cameron Dallas, Nate Garner, Jack Dail... There's proof of all these people shit-talking the twins in public. I always thought it was because the whole "twin" thing didn't leave room for any other brotherly relationships and straight guys just get salty and/or competitive.

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:24 am

For those still doubting if Emma and Ethan ever dated, she basically confirmed it on her podcast. She was talking about relationships and said when her first real breakup happened she couldn’t get out of bed for a week then decided she had to do something productive so she started going to Soulcycle. This was in March when her and the twins stopped hanging out for a month because her and Ethan broke up

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:27 am

inadream wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:24 am
For those still doubting if Emma and Ethan ever dated, she basically confirmed it on her podcast. She was talking about relationships and said when her first real breakup happened she couldn’t get out of bed for a week then decided she had to do something productive so she started going to Soulcycle. This was in March when her and the twins stopped hanging out for a month because her and Ethan broke up
^ For those of you wondering what exactly is the conclusive evidence of Emma and Ethan dating in the above post, you're right. There isn't any, lol.

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:50 am

samserra201 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:27 am
inadream wrote:
^ For those of you wondering what exactly is the conclusive evidence of Emma and Ethan dating in the above post, you're right. There isn't any, lol.
There clearly is.... she said she went through a breakup at that time, she was spending 24/7 with Ethan for months before that, went to Jersey with him after his father passed, etc. She clearly was not dating another guy but spending all her time with Ethan....

Ew_ipreferalatte
Debater
Debater

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:53 am

Do y’all think they had sex? Just wondering.

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:00 am

inadream wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:50 am
samserra201 wrote:
inadream wrote:
There clearly is.... she said she went through a breakup at that time, she was spending 24/7 with Ethan for months before that, went to Jersey with him after his father passed, etc. She clearly was not dating another guy but spending all her time with Ethan....
When did she say it happened at that time, though? If you're just deducing that based on when she started going to soulcycle, that's not conclusive evidence. Because we don't know that for sure either. Also, how do you know she wasn't dating another guy? Like.. how do you know she was spending all her time with Ethan? Just because she went to Jersey?

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:03 am

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:53 am
Do y’all think they had sex? Just wondering.
People on here just have their own fantasies/preferences, and they'll say "yes" or "no" based on that alone. I'm waiting for the stream of "yes"-es from people who are actually just Ethan-laners, Emma stans or just plain old Ethma stans. Watch them try to convince you they have evidence of anything. :rofl:

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:07 am

samserra201 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:00 am
inadream wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:50 am
samserra201 wrote:
inadream wrote:
When did she say it happened at that time, though? If you're just deducing that based on when she started going to soulcycle, that's not conclusive evidence. Because we don't know that for sure either. Also, how do you know she wasn't dating another guy? Like.. how do you know she was spending all her time with Ethan? Just because she went to Jersey?
She started going to Soulcycle in March that’s literally just a fact lol she’s talked about it constantly back then. And she was with Ethan/the twins constantly before that... they were spotted together all the time, Ethan was with her at her apartment alone in that one video she made of her deleted videos, posting snaps at her apartment when it was just the two of them. She clearly was not dating another guy. If you don’t wanna believe that it’s fine lol but it’s obvious to people who paid attention to them around that time that they were together

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:52 am

samserra201 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:52 am
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:31 pm
To be honest, I don't think James is really "friends" with anyone. I think that James is a classic social climber. So he does a lot of collabs, does a lot of tik toks and snapchats and stories with other creators, but it's just a business thing. That's why he always seems to have a lot of friends, but then when something bad happens, nobody has his back and he never supports anyone else either.

As for the twins, I feel like their friendships with other straight guys always went south. The Paul brothers, Kian and Jc,
Cameron Dallas, Nate Garner, Jack Dail... There's proof of all these people shit-talking the twins in public. I always thought it was because the whole "twin" thing didn't leave room for any other brotherly relationships and straight guys just get salty and/or competitive.
It seems like tik tokers wanna collab with James so it goesboth ways lol but everyone was calling him a real friend before the scandal so IDK 🤷‍♂️

Has far has the twins - their still friends with the Pauls - Jake spoke about it awhile ago. Also some were a few years older then the twins so that also could of played a role? 🤷‍♂️

Weird Vagina
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Weird Vagina » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:35 am

there are people who still don't believe ethma was real? lol I'm surprised... I mean, I'm not even their biggest follower, in fact, I'm shit at it, but come on? wasn't it too obvious?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:07 pm

Weird Vagina wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:35 am
there are people who still don't believe ethma was real? lol I'm surprised... I mean, I'm not even their biggest follower, in fact, I'm shit at it, but come on? wasn't it too obvious?
See the Sister Squad started because Emma and James had crushes on the twins and the twins met Emma when she hungout with James so understandable they could of been just friends lol....🤷‍♂️ But Ethan has said he'd date a fan and he did aw how cute lol

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:57 pm

Weird Vagina wrote:
All the evidence is circumstantial. Just because they were all hanging out when Emma supposedly had a boyfriend does not mean that the boyfriend was Ethan. We already know the SS planned shipping/ romantic jokes into the videos. They planned the flirting between Grayson and James. I bet they planned the Ethan/Emma thing.

When Hollywood Fix interviewed them, Emma was literally trolling the shippers - She was like "who says we're dating?" "did we say we we're dating?". Then she was joking and saying "not yet", and Ethan just laughed. This is after they had supposedly dated and broken up, but yet they're chilling at soul cycle to do what... be best friends who are also exes?

She was asked if she's dating Ethan or Grayson at the end of 2018, in an interview with Hannah and Ellie, and she said no.

The squad broke up because the twins couldn't handle a social life/were numb after their dad died. Emma unfollowed them in 2019 because she was doing a social media cleanse. They all hung out at Coachella afterwards.

Also, didn't everyone already establish that Emma dated Aaron Hull? She said she only had one break up in her podcast. I thought she was talking about Aaron.

Googleberry
Learner
Learner

Post by Googleberry » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:04 pm

It looks like a lot of people have been commenting about Ethan’s acne. It’s such a normal thing for people to get, especially at their age. Idk why people are so freaked out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:43 pm

samserra201 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:57 pm
Weird Vagina wrote:
All the evidence is circumstantial. Just because they were all hanging out when Emma supposedly had a boyfriend does not mean that the boyfriend was Ethan. We already know the SS planned shipping/ romantic jokes into the videos. They planned the flirting between Grayson and James. I bet they planned the Ethan/Emma thing.

When Hollywood Fix interviewed them, Emma was literally trolling the shippers - She was like "who says we're dating?" "did we say we we're dating?". Then she was joking and saying "not yet", and Ethan just laughed. This is after they had supposedly dated and broken up, but yet they're chilling at soul cycle to do what... be best friends who are also exes?

She was asked if she's dating Ethan or Grayson at the end of 2018, in an interview with Hannah and Ellie, and she said no.

The squad broke up because the twins couldn't handle a social life/were numb after their dad died. Emma unfollowed them in 2019 because she was doing a social media cleanse. They all hung out at Coachella afterwards.

Also, didn't everyone already establish that Emma dated Aaron Hull? She said she only had one break up in her podcast. I thought she was talking about Aaron.
Emma never unfollowed the twins for good lol she unfollowed everyone then followed them right back after the ‘cleanse’ and she still follows them to this day and liked their posts about the documentary last week. They dated and broke up and then got back together around Coachella... if you don’t wanna believe that it’s fine, but there is more evidence than not that they were together so it’s not surprising that most people believe they were.

She said on the podcast she had one BAD breakup but she’s had multiple break ups. One break up was horrible because she “thought this person was her soulmate and she would marry them” and she cried for a week straight then started going to soulcycle in Feb/March. The other break up was just because she lost feelings and they weren’t meant to be and she got over it quickly. The evidence for Ethan is “circumstantial” but she never said she dated Aaron either and the only evidence is only circumstantial as well so...

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:11 pm

inadream wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:43 pm
samserra201 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:57 pm
Weird Vagina wrote:

Emma never unfollowed the twins for good lol she unfollowed everyone then followed them right back after the ‘cleanse’ and she still follows them to this day and liked their posts about the documentary last week. They dated and broke up and then got back together around Coachella... if you don’t wanna believe that it’s fine, but there is more evidence than not that they were together so it’s not surprising that most people believe they were.

She said on the podcast she had one BAD breakup but she’s had multiple break ups. One break up was horrible because she “thought this person was her soulmate and she would marry them” and she cried for a week straight then started going to soulcycle in Feb/March. The other break up was just because she lost feelings and they weren’t meant to be and she got over it quickly. The evidence for Ethan is “circumstantial” but she never said she dated Aaron either and the only evidence is only circumstantial as well so...
Right, so we can both agree that all evidence of Emma/Ethan and Emma/Aaron is circumstantial. That's all I've been saying from the beginning. They literally have sooo many other friends and relationships that nobody knows anything about.

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:15 pm

Googleberry wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:04 pm
It looks like a lot of people have been commenting about Ethan’s acne. It’s such a normal thing for people to get, especially at their age. Idk why people are so freaked out
Fans just expect them to be perfect in every way and get angry if they're not. I remember people used to insult Ethan a lot on Twitter for not being as big as Grayson. Their fans just idolize them like they're not even human.

Googleberry
Learner
Learner

Post by Googleberry » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:38 pm

The Dolan Twins are in Kevin Hart’s third season of What The Fit, along with Emma. It doesn’t look like they’re working together though (sorry for all the posts lately btw, I’ve had the flu and this stuff is keeping me entertained)

emoly67
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by emoly67 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:41 pm

Random but can anyone explain to me why every food they post they have to specify its vegan?

vegan avocado toast, vegan ice cream, vegan pancakes

like dang can we chil lol

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:45 am

I feel like because since the twins are really supportive with the LGBTQ community(especially Grayson)..the twins are most likely straight but even then I guess it could still be hard for someone to come out..? They made a whole LGBTQ music video lol. He's still straight after James however in the 'Buying Best Friends Clothes'....in the intro James was like 'Since we're all friends and know each other very well', Grayson was like 'Yeah we are all....friends😏' then puts his arm around James lol 🤷‍♂️

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:50 am

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:45 am
I feel like because since the twins are really supportive with the LGBTQ community(especially Grayson)..the twins are most likely straight but even then I guess it could still be hard for someone to come out..? They made a whole LGBTQ music video lol. He's still straight after James however in the 'Buying Best Friends Clothes'....in the intro James was like 'Since we're all friends and know each other very well', Grayson was like 'Yeah we are all....friends😏' then puts his arm around James lol 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, I used to think maybe Grayson was bisexual because he was so close with James, but then he always talks about girls, and we know he's dated girls before. Then again, I personally know straight guys who are like this. They're used to being hit-on by gay guys, so they don't fight it and they just think it's funny and they're kind of flattered, depending on the situation.

Also, I feel like gay guys always have a thing for Grayson. Idk if it's because he cares about fashion, or because he has a slightly controlling personality, but they all get kind of flirty around him. idk

Return to “The Dolan Twins”