THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

So it sounds like he just used her as a jump off lol tbh.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Dididenise wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:49 am
samserra201 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:39 am
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:50 pm
Dididenise wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:37 pm
Nah I do feel like they slept together, kind of explains how she went ballistic, it's easy to develop feelings when you are sleeping together
but i def thing some of her details are a bit off like she is def lying here and there to fit a certain narrative

even the way she said G snapchated her it's like she wants to make it seem a certain way, she gives me a bit groupie vibes

I just found it so so ironic how this never blew up even tho that was prob her intention
The twin fans are super crazy and obsessive yet they seemed to ignore this story and Olivia whole existence
I mean every girl that G comes in contact with always causes a bit of commotion in the fandom and drama channels in general, and it's for the slightest thing a look, a touch, a certain gesture
yet we have Olivia giving all sorts of proofs, hints, stories, bells and whistles and people just don't give a f
she tried everything even to going as far as making the purple album as in "hello purple the twins brand colour did you catch it?"

even when Madison Beer was seen with G it caused tons of rumours, and even videos reaching a million views just speculating or when he took a pic with that blonde model at Coachella the model is less known than Olivia still people cared more about that than her affair with G

no wonder she was so pissed when rumours started between G and Madison I bet part of her felt like "that should be me"

even in this video spilling all the tea the views are so little and she is literally giving details about hooking up with very popular known guys even in the comments people aren't even that interested into her stories or the relationships which is like again crazy to me

it's just hilarious to me how hard she tries, even with her songs and people still don't care and it never really picks any steam,
Oh wow, you are so true. I thought I was like the only one who thinks no way Grayson is snapping her after everything she has done. It just seems a little unlike Grayson. I mean the twins have literally dropped friends in the past for the slightest bit of problems, no way Gray wanna be in contact with Olivia of all people. And Olivia..... girl I can't even start. I think her and Gray's rumours not happening is just karma to her.

On another note, it looks like Jeffree and Shane weren't invited for the twins screening and I'm so happy that friendship was just for videos. The twins have really come clean recently.
Shane and Jeffree will probably post something on Twitter when the video comes out.

But yeah, I think the twins fans haven't caught onto Olivia because the rumor started with a random tumblr post. And she seems like such an unreliable source of information. Even after seeing the video I feel like I only believe half of what she says.

There is also the possibility that she's not talking about Grayson. Even though that would make the Tame Impala thing seem like a coincidence (but then again what LA celebrity dude doesn't like Tame Impala?)

Also, why are we so sure she's talking about Grayson and not Ethan?
But that's the thing that trips me, the twins have been associated and rumored to be with girls for less than a tumblr post, there was this random girl that was rumored to be dating Ethan, and she didn't even knew him personally fans just assumed based on stupid coincidences: They were both in London at the same time, she followed E and not Grayson etc
it's like people literally don't give a fuck, a friend of mine even sent the screenshots of her tumblr stuff to drama channels and they weren't interested in it, and the drama channels love dolan twins drama
Maybe it's because she tried too hard and that turns people off, maybe if she tried to hide people would be more interested or if she didn't spill the whole tea by herself before people even get a chance to ask idk
this is the kind of girl that the twins would never claim publicly: messy, attention seeker, a lot less famous than them, and not very likable or relevant

she kept giving clues on tumblr, I don't remember what in specific, but it was pointing towards Grayson plus when the rumor with him and Madison spread she tweeted "good, two awful people together" something like that she then deleted it
the clues she gave was the guy was more famous than her, lives in L.A but it's not from there, purple it's his is color, has a twin brother

I mean who could it be other than Grayson ,

but I def agree we shouldn't trust everything she said, I believe they slept together, and he did told her he wasn't over his ex but the other details ans circumstances I don't believe 100%
Also silly thing but purple is the twins brand color but green is Grayson's favorite color but maybe she got that mixed up lol

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Post by BrewingAyahuasca »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:27 am
So it sounds like he just used her as a jump off lol tbh.
The whole time she knew exactly what she was getting into...

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

I still think their fraternal twins what do you guys think.... Grayson just looks bigger then Ethan but then they be looking exactly alike sometimes but mostly you can tell who's who lol.
Screenshot_20200216-144203_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Naw Grayson is the thickest 🍑 lol.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:04 pm
Ethan looks so tiny compared to his little brother aw

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:45 am
I still think their fraternal twins what do you guys think.... Grayson just looks bigger then Ethan but then they be looking exactly alike sometimes but mostly you can tell who's who lol.

Screenshot_20200216-144203_Instagram.jpg
Grayson looks more like Ethan than himself in that picture.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:19 pm
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Aren’t they the same age lol. Also how old is their sister?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:51 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Yes but they call each other 'big/little brother'..it's cute lol. I think their sister is 22

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

OMG IM SCREAMING......!!😱😱😱😱
OLIVIA WAS AT THE LOVE FROM SEAN SCREENING
20200216_165028.jpg
Also Jeffeee wasn't there because he was in Vegas but I wonder if he was invited - Shane..? I feel like he inspired this thru their conversation lol. Did she get rid of her purple hair because she was gonna be with them? The interview was just a few days ago and she had it since they would of broke up lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:43 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:05 pm
Aw Larray & Issa were at the twins private screening for their dad but still kinda sad Bryant, James and Emma weren't there :(
omg where did you see that? It would be interesting to know who all they invite, coz the theatre was kinda bigger for all the people they know lol.
You could also look up on fan pages to see who showed up on the red carpet

maniccomet773
Learner
Learner

Post by maniccomet773 »

Okay I came here lurking hoping someone was going to address the whole beanie situation.

Did he shave his head in support for cancer research (totally awesome if he did that!)? If so, why not just take the beanie off? I don't actively follow them and checked-in after seeing Olivia's story, they both look SO different from even 3 months ago.

ChibiAngel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChibiAngel »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:22 pm
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Yes but they call each other 'big/little brother'..it's cute lol. I think their sister is 22
I feel like Grayson is wearing shoe lifts. There is usually only an inch or so difference between them usually and Ethan looks wayy too tiny.
-Don't feed the bridge trolls-

:love2: :love2:

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

ChibiAngel wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:58 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:22 pm
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
I feel like Grayson is wearing shoe lifts. There is usually only an inch or so difference between them usually and Ethan looks wayy too tiny.
It's because of their hairstyles. Why would he bother to wear shoe lifts? What kind of person with zero self-respect would wear shoe lifts so they could look taller that their twin brother at a private event? lol you need to chill out.

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

Dididenise wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:54 am
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:59 am
idk why Grayson even liked Olivia in the first place? Like she's so messy it's such a turnoff. She talks about her relationships and exes and men in such a toxic way it's so unbearable.
On another note, who's gonna watch their documentary tomorrow? Can we get a tl;dr here?

I mean why wouldn't he I know some people on this thread said she was ugly, but I find her pretty and she seems fun and cool to me around before the craziness comes
by how he approached her and the timing, it seems like we was looking for a girl to have fun and take his mind off things
he still wasn't over his ex, according to Ethan he was "obsessed with her" to the point he was even ignoring Ethan himself , so with that state of mind him texting new girls on social media (I doubt Olivia was the only one) he clearly had an agenda
Maybe he was attracted to her in the sense that he thought "I'm going to have a good time with her" he probably also thought he wouldn't need to put a lot of work which proved to be right because after texting her she stayed in his house for a week

This is disgusting but as someone who has a lot of guy friends, I see that they put girls in different categories, the "potential girlfriend", and "the girl to have fun with" as soon as they know a girl they already know which category they are going to put her in
And they act completely different depending on the category

With potential girlfriends the guys are sweet, nice, protective, gentleman and very careful about how they act and what they say with the ones to have fun it's pretty much everything goes: "want to come to my house to hook up", "yeah we better not be seen together in public"

So G prob never had any serious intentions with her, I think even when he initially approached her he already knew what he was going to use her for,
I bet he wouldn't even dream of trying any of those antics with a girl he wanted to seriously date or have a relationship with

moral of the story: Guys are douchebags
But I feel like everyone does this, not just guys. Guys do it more often, because guys are more open about sex, but girls definitely do this too.

In my opinion, if everything is honest and up front, you can't really complain. There's nothing wrong with casual sex. So, I don't see how a guy can be called a douchebag for being straightforward about it. It is the girl's responsibility to be honest as well. In her interview Olivia said that she lied and said "I don't want a relationship either", so it sounds like she was the dishonest one.

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Post by BrewingAyahuasca »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:51 pm

20200216_165028.jpg

Also Jeffeee wasn't there because he was in Vegas but I wonder if he was invited - Shane..? I feel like he inspired this thru their conversation lol. Did she get rid of her purple hair because she was gonna be with them? The interview was just a few days ago and she had it since they would of broke up lol
WTF I'm so confused. I can't even think what went down actually now. But look at that smug smile on Grayson's face.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:41 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:

20200216_165028.jpg

WTF I'm so confused. I can't even think what went down actually now. But look at that smug smile on Grayson's face.
His smile looks the same has the other pictures lol.

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

Daisyyvelise wrote:

20200216_165028.jpg

That is so awkward. Imagine writing nearly a whole album about how a guy broke your heart, getting a tattoo about him, then showing up to watch a documentary about his deceased father. That's got to be uncomfortable as hell.

Did she really have purple hair since 2018? Maybe she dies her hair based on whoever was the last person to break her heart, lol.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

samserra201 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:16 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:

20200216_165028.jpg

That is so awkward. Imagine writing nearly a whole album about how a guy broke your heart, getting a tattoo about him, then showing up to watch a documentary about his deceased father. That's got to be uncomfortable as hell.

Did she really have purple hair since 2018? Maybe she dies her hair based on whoever was the last person to break her heart, lol.
She did based from her IG she dyed her hair purple in June 2018, IDK if it's because of Grayson but she is like 'Purple was my favorite color, but it was his to when we broke up I thought of him now I took it back and made everything purple so I could think of me and not him!" lol

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Also Oivia is the same age has the twins and mentions drinking y'all think rhey drank with her....? lol

Dididenise
Learner
Learner

Post by Dididenise »

samserra201 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:00 pm
Dididenise wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
idk why Grayson even liked Olivia in the first place? Like she's so messy it's such a turnoff. She talks about her relationships and exes and men in such a toxic way it's so unbearable.
On another note, who's gonna watch their documentary tomorrow? Can we get a tl;dr here?

I mean why wouldn't he I know some people on this thread said she was ugly, but I find her pretty and she seems fun and cool to me around before the craziness comes
by how he approached her and the timing, it seems like we was looking for a girl to have fun and take his mind off things
he still wasn't over his ex, according to Ethan he was "obsessed with her" to the point he was even ignoring Ethan himself , so with that state of mind him texting new girls on social media (I doubt Olivia was the only one) he clearly had an agenda
Maybe he was attracted to her in the sense that he thought "I'm going to have a good time with her" he probably also thought he wouldn't need to put a lot of work which proved to be right because after texting her she stayed in his house for a week

This is disgusting but as someone who has a lot of guy friends, I see that they put girls in different categories, the "potential girlfriend", and "the girl to have fun with" as soon as they know a girl they already know which category they are going to put her in

With potential girlfriends the guys are sweet, nice, protective, gentleman and very careful about how they act and what they say with the ones to have fun it's pretty much everything goes: "want to come to my house to hook up", "yeah we better not be seen together in public"

So G prob never had any serious intentions with her, I think even when he initially approached her he already knew what he was going to use her for,
I bet he wouldn't even dream of trying any of those antics with a girl he wanted to seriously date or have a relationship with

But I feel like everyone does this, not just guys. Guys do it more often, because guys are more open about sex, but girls definitely do this too.

In my opinion, if everything is honest and up front, you can't really complain. There's nothing wrong with casual sex. So, I don't see how a guy can be called a douchebag for being straightforward about it. It is the girl's responsibility to be honest as well. In her interview Olivia said that she lied and said "I don't want a relationship either", so it sounds like she was the dishonest one.
I wasn't talking about Grayson but guys in general when I say all of them are douchebags

and yeah he told her and was upfront, but I still don't think what he did was correct
I see a lot of guys doing stuff like that and than saying but I was honest I told her what the deal is and technically they are right but still
he knew what he was causing, even if Olivia said it was all just casual her actions and behavior clearly showed a diff story and G probably picked up and still kept on going because he was getting his needs fulfilled , he lead her on even if not with words but with actions

and also my problem with this kind of attitude is that yeah you are being upfront but why not be sweet nice gentleman to every girl why only to the ones you want to date and than to other category you kind of wash your hands and say fuck it

normally these guys are the same who say stuff like "nah she gave it to me too easily can't respect that she is easy" but they still went out of their way to look for it , the girl gave it to them and suddenly she is not good or "pure " enough for them

in this story the biggest fool is def Olivia and she got herself to blame no doubt but G is also not a saint

And I think he knows it , I might be reading too much into it but I do sense some form of guilt in his part by his actions and vibe, feels like he knows he didn't act properly with her that's why he still talks to her and invited her
if he was totally guilt free he wouldn't even want anything to do with her since she wrote a whole album calling him out

for me this tells a bit about his character, and I'm pleasantly surprised
yeah he is not a saint, and some of his attitudes are douchey and questionable , but he still feels some sort of remorse
most guys wouldn't give a f anyways they would shrug their shoulders and move on

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

I just saw her ig story and it seems like they did invite her. I felt the awkwardness through the screen lol. How come you can invite your ex jump off but not James, Bryant, and Emma. I mean that would be fair but that was just petty.

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

Dididenise wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:38 pm
samserra201 wrote:
Dididenise wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:

I wasn't talking about Grayson but guys in general when I say all of them are douchebags

and yeah he told her and was upfront, but I still don't think what he did was correct
I see a lot of guys doing stuff like that and than saying but I was honest I told her what the deal is and technically they are right but still
he knew what he was causing, even if Olivia said it was all just casual her actions and behavior clearly showed a diff story and G probably picked up and still kept on going because he was getting his needs fulfilled , he lead her on even if not with words but with actions

and also my problem with this kind of attitude is that yeah you are being upfront but why not be sweet nice gentleman to every girl why only to the ones you want to date and than to other category you kind of wash your hands and say fuck it

normally these guys are the same who say stuff like "nah she gave it to me too easily can't respect that she is easy" but they still went out of their way to look for it , the girl gave it to them and suddenly she is not good or "pure " enough for them

in this story the biggest fool is def Olivia and she got herself to blame no doubt but G is also not a saint

And I think he knows it , I might be reading too much into it but I do sense some form of guilt in his part by his actions and vibe, feels like he knows he didn't act properly with her that's why he still talks to her and invited her
if he was totally guilt free he wouldn't even want anything to do with her since she wrote a whole album calling him out

yeah he is not a saint, and some of his attitudes are douchey and questionable , but he still feels some sort of remorse
most guys wouldn't give a f anyways they would shrug their shoulders and move on
Yeah, I get what you're saying. It sucks when people put other people into categories and treat them different. I guess my point is that it's not wrong to use someone if they're using you too.

Not every girl will think that sex equals love. Sorry I'm going on about this, but it's kind of condescending to expect that girls will be dishonest and sentimental about the guys they sleep with. Guys use girls, but girls also use guys. If they're honest with each other, then it's two consenting adults getting what they want. And that should be normalized for both sexes, not just one or the other. Also, in her tumblr post she said " I never told him how much he hurt me", so.... dishonest

Anyways... maybe he heard one of the songs she wrote about him, and he feels bad. It was sweet of him to invite her to the screening. Though yeah that must have been awkward as hell, lol.

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:07 pm
I just saw her ig story and it seems like they did invite her. I felt the awkwardness through the screen lol. How come you can invite your ex jump off but not James, Bryant, and Emma. I mean that would be fair but that was just petty.
They obviously hate James, but yeah I don't get why they wouldn't invite Bryant and Emma. They still follow the twins on IG. Maybe they couldn't make it..

Dididenise
Learner
Learner

Post by Dididenise »

samserra201 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:21 am
Dididenise wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:38 pm
samserra201 wrote:
Dididenise wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:

Yeah, I get what you're saying. It sucks when people put other people into categories and treat them different. I guess my point is that it's not wrong to use someone if they're using you too.

Not every girl will think that sex equals love. Sorry I'm going on about this, but it's kind of condescending to expect that girls will be dishonest and sentimental about the guys they sleep with. Guys use girls, but girls also use guys. If they're honest with each other, then it's two consenting adults getting what they want. And that should be normalized for both sexes, not just one or the other. Also, in her tumblr post she said " I never told him how much he hurt me", so.... dishonest

Anyways... maybe he heard one of the songs she wrote about him, and he feels bad. It was sweet of him to invite her to the screening. Though yeah that must have been awkward as hell, lol.
I get what you are saying
sorry if it came out that way in no way I'm saying girls always equate sex to love and always want commitment and relationships out of everything, I absolutely despise that concept and roll me eyes when guys always assume that
Some girls also use guys to have fun and want only that from them and there is nothing wrong with it

But in this case G didn't gave her only sex, he spend time with her, and he shared moments with her,
that's why Olivia started developing feelings she didn't build everything out of thin air, G by his actions and maybe even words lead her on unconsciously or not
those mixed signals hurt like hell and drive everyone crazy because although the person ie saying one thing they are acting some another way its very frustrating because they aren't completely clear and you don't know where you stand
And he prob knew he was leading her on and she would eventually get hurt , but I guess at the time he didn't do anything to avoid it and when sh hit the fan he basically ghosted her because he prob didn't want to deal with the consequences

Olivia is stupid there is no question about it and she brought it on herself but yeah G wasn't perfectly straight with her either

but either way his attitude speaks volumes now, I agree it's really sweet of him like I said most guys wouldn't even bother
I think the twins are a bit of manipulative snakes but deep deep down I think they are nice sweet guys with a good heart

Return to “The Dolan Twins”