Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

VelvetTeddy wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:49 am
So I know this may be old news but I think it was spoken about how Purpleworld CD by Olivia O'Brien is basically all about Grayson. Is the song Josslyn about him too? She has released like a total of 4 or 5 videos just about that song. He really did a number on her if that's the case.
I don’t think all those songs are about him don’t forget she also messed around with Logan Paul and Todd so who knows.

VelvetTeddy
Informer
Informer

Post by VelvetTeddy »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:55 am
VelvetTeddy wrote:
So I know this may be old news but I think it was spoken about how Purpleworld CD by Olivia O'Brien is basically all about Grayson. Is the song Josslyn about him too? She has released like a total of 4 or 5 videos just about that song. He really did a number on her if that's the case.
I don’t think all those songs are about him don’t forget she also messed around with Logan Paul and Todd so who knows.
True I just looked into it and apparently it is about Jocelyn Chew and Logan Paul. What was the deal between Grayson and Olivia didn't they hang out for a week even though he had a girlfriend back in NJ?

hungry_mf
Learner
Learner

Post by hungry_mf »

On Grayson's loneliness
In the recent video Ethan expressed concern that Grayson calls himself a dad, wants kids at 20, and on their podcast he said he's thinking about a "wife". I get it, he's lonely. But.. Doesn't he want to start with a "girlfriend"? I feel like he's the guy who won't think this through, rush everything to enter a marriage, have kids and then realize it's not the right person or that it doesn't make him happy. The question is will he stay in a loveless marriage or will he leave his kids heartbroken? He's idealizing marriage too much. I wonder if he thinks that the vows will change him as a person, will actually create a deep and wholesome connection? The connection has to be there before you sign the papers. Maybe he wants to prove or escape something.

I believe Ethan has the right approach: get a girl, spend time with her, see what works for both. You need to give it time, make sure you're right for each other, handle whatever challenge is thrown your way. Ya'll so sure that Grayson will be a good husband and dad, but idk, I think he's just unable to find his place, so he's already looking forward to the next stage just because it would offer a new thrilling experience. He just wants to nurture something and feel needed, and since Ethan's pushing him away, he's lost.

I know ppl think Grayson is the serious matter and Ethan isn't, but ya'll are sleeping on E.

He might hurt some women while looking for the right partner, but at least he won't hurt his family if he creates it with the right person. He's not jumping into a marriage, probably not even thinking of it just yet, but searching, making sure, deepening his relationships one step at a time, and seeing where it takes him.

Cuz you don't want a "wife" and a "marriage", you want a fulfilling relationship and someone who makes you happy, because it lasts no matter what you call it and no matter what papers you sign.

P.S. I just joined and I'm delighted to see how clean of a platform this is :clap:

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

VelvetTeddy wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:34 am
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:55 am
VelvetTeddy wrote:
True I just looked into it and apparently it is about Jocelyn Chew and Logan Paul. What was the deal between Grayson and Olivia didn't they hang out for a week even though he had a girlfriend back in NJ?
They fucked for a week or so and she caught feelings for him and he didn’t feel the same way. And she got upset because he still had feelings for his ex even when he told her he didn’t want anything serious with her she still continued to smash him. It’s both of their fault tbh.

hungry_mf
Learner
Learner

Post by hungry_mf »

On Kyle and their other friendships
People don't understand why the Tesla video got deleted. That's because it got copyrighted. But in case someone thinks it's because of Kyle - there are other videos that feature the guy. I have to agree, he really did seem very uncomfortable with that prank they pulled on him. And maybe they realized they don't want their abusiveness towards each other so directly in ppls faces. Maybe we're making up rumors and creating drama where there really is none, but idk.

Why they unfollowed him? Some believe they might have private accs for their true friendships and the public ones are only for business partnerships, to keep their images from any clutter, speculation and unwanted associations. The less ppl know, the less you have to explain at any given moment. Remember, Kyle has been working for them long ago, but Ethan only started following him after they introduced him to the public. Then quarantine happened, his job is to film, there's no way for him to film them when they're separated, so there's no need for the twins to keep paying him and they simply let him go. Or, as Kyle put it himself, he wanted to move on to other things. The twins mentioned in their podcast that the job is very stressful and demanding, so no wonder.

Also, if I was their friend, I would want my privacy, and wouldn't want anyone to know. So they're most likely doing it for their friends, too. No need to keep everything public and let ppl know where, when and who you hang out with. That's insanely dangerous, too.

Do they drop their friends? We cannot know, because we're not sure how many are true friends and how many are just fixed-number collaborations. They might be too good at faking friendliness and the public gets the wrong idea, or they might just be worse at managing their public relations than other celebs. Or they really could be overreacting a-holes, who knows.

hungry_mf
Learner
Learner

Post by hungry_mf »

My thoughts on their looks and personalities
I believe most ppl gravitate towards Gray not just because of a bigger muscle mass, but also cuz his face has softer and more feminine features (but nonetheless manly). As one study claims "women prefer men whose faces inspire both their inclination to nurture and their desire for a sexually mature partner". Whereas Ethan usually has an intimidating look: a sharper jawline, fierce eyes, his stance conveys masculine power that people are hesitant to trust. I once searched him on urban dictionary and ppl have written lengthy odes praising his looks. But that was when he was a teen and still had facial features characteristic of infant, and girls would think "cute", rather than "player".

I think Gray is more in tune with his emotions, and is lead by them, could become moody and manipulative, but is generally caring and nurturing. And Ethan is more action and business oriented, utilizes his charms to build connections, can sometimes be ruthless, rebellious and disinterested, but overall optimistic and passionate. Like the typical King of Cups and King of Wands from the tarot deck (I don't read tarot, but adore how well it characterizes different types of ppl psychologically).
Grayson is always a builder, a green thumb, a make-yourself kind of guy, someone who wants to nurture and grow things. While Ethan is all about technologies and innovations, in love with his Tesla and IT, a pro at cameras, a critical thinker, a hardcore believer in making someone else do the work for you :D I'm a software engineer and I see a lot of my own interests and qualities in him. The dude is gifted, but the dude is a bit lazy ;)

hungry_mf
Learner
Learner

Post by hungry_mf »

What concerns Ethina (Kethan?), I haven't seen many posts on them either, smart fans help keep it low-key and delete posts where drama starts in the comments. But I've seen a lot of hate from stalkers and it's not surprising. The twins have a big fandom and it's only reasonable to assume there must be some crazies mixed in.

They post stuff to taunt her and they have their comments turned off so you cannot reason with them. And ppl who have DMed them say they either never read or respond with "I don't care". They kept sending her threats and got so toxic that apparently she started blocking them, so now they're mad about it, saying "who does she think she is", "she's getting ahead of herself", as if she's not allowed to escape the abuse and is supposed to just take it.

On the other hand, the hate has also prompted some fans to create fan pages for her, so even if initially negative, it has really boosted the creative spirit of the fandom. I don't know if ppl genuinely like her, or they just condemn the hate, but instead of butting heads, they're making some nice stuff in retaliation.

If she's not able to handle it (assuming that they are, in fact, dating), I don't think E will take long to find someone else, since girls swarm around him like bees. The question is how long will they stay if each one is tested like this. They also speculate about Gray's relationships and express that they wouldn't be happy if he gets with smb.

It's cruel to the twins that so many fans suffer from erotomania and think they own them or that they have a special relationship with them. I've read ppl saying "they said we're their friends, so if they keep anything away from us, they are liars". Yeah, sis would like to know everything, where they are at the moment, what time they went to take a dump, their medical record, everything :roll: But sis should also consider that whatever they post might put them and their friends in danger, so they'll never treat the public as a regular friend, obviously.

rikonee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rikonee »

hungry_mf wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:58 pm
While Ethan is all about technologies and innovations, in love with his Tesla and IT, a pro at cameras, a critical thinker, a hardcore believer in making someone else do the work for you :D I'm a software engineer and I see a lot of my own interests and qualities in him. The dude is gifted, but the dude is a bit lazy ;)
This. I noticed from the videos, that Ethan is the more artistic one but he's lazier and less willing to do the physical work like Grayson. On the previous latest video, the dripping paint shoes and the camo truck design that he does is actually pretty sick.

You can also tell from the room makeover video, he's more focused on the aesthetic and technology. He flexed about how he put a lot of thought on the mechanism of light fixture to Grayson's projector but he could barely muster the minimum interest for the camera when he's building the stool. He wanted nothing to do with that shit, lmao. :rofl:

With all that being said, I do admire Grayson's responsibility to the house and his 'do it myself' attitude. He probably has to deal with Ethan's laziness (which can be grating) his whole life.

Onto their latest video,
anyone notice Ethan's face when Grayson started talking about wanting children at the age of 20? :D
Ethan shut him down with "You're also in no way ready for a child." I mean, I'm not shaming anyone's choice if they want to have children early, but seems like the twins have argued about this before. :rofl:

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Do you think there friendship with JEFFREE is genuine?

VelvetTeddy
Informer
Informer

Post by VelvetTeddy »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:36 pm
Do you think there friendship with JEFFREE is genuine?
TBH no when they collabed I think it was like we are both big Youtubers lets do something. Then Jeffree also dragged the Dolans into the James Charles drama by saying Grayson told him that James tried to touch him in his sleep which I am not even sure Grayson told Jeffree that or if Jeffree made it up or his source made it up.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Just a random question I’ve always been curious about there ethnicity. Does anybody know what it is?

hungry_mf
Learner
Learner

Post by hungry_mf »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:46 pm
Just a random question I’ve always been curious about there ethnicity. Does anybody know what it is?
Their dad side of the family is Italian and mom side of the family is Irish. The first time I saw them they were really tan and I initially thought they're Hispanic, but they've tweeted and mentioned in their vids a lot of times that they're part Irish and Italian.

hungry_mf
Learner
Learner

Post by hungry_mf »

The situation between Olivia O'Brien and the twins This is the info that I've gathered. It contains not only trusted sources, but also claims of random ppl, so take it with a grain of salt.

On a podcast ("A Cry For Help with Olivia O'Brien and Drumaq", search on YT, at 30:21) Olivia provided this info: met X in 2018 when he contacted her, he was very cool and good with words, he wasn't over his ex and told her right away, she slept over at his house for a week, he showed her Tame Impala, he went back to his ex, they broke up again, him and Olivia are now good friends ("he snapchatted me an hour ago").

This is the timeline of events when things went south:
she wasn't content, her infatuation wasn't mutual, she started writing songs about him > they had a fight and stopped talking > he blocked her > she kept messaging his brother, sending him her songs and asking to give them to X to listen to > the bro said that they're going to NJ and X will meet his ex > Grayson posted on IG and was seemingly in NJ, which means both twins went home > (not sure how much time passed) she started having a meltdown > she posted about it on Tumblr, describing X > someone saw Ethan in her building > ppl saw Ethan and Olivia at a public event together > she backtracked on her statement, denied it was about the twins, from then on kept her silence.

So who was X? Ethan or Grayson?
-If your image and your business is on the line because you hurt someone, you won't send your bro to fix it. You can block and ignore only up to a point. If the girl is going berserk, you won't risk it by being insensitive and sending your bro over. You'll man up and go yourself, and do everything to make amends. Olivia said that now she's good friends with X.
-I feel like Ethan is the charmer and the sweet talker, the one who'd have no problem contacting any girl he wants and getting with her in no time. Ppl say Kristina is staying with him now, so maybe he never had trouble bringing girls to his home.
-When did the video come out where Jack Dail "exposes" the twins? Was it the end of 2017? The drama with Meredith was long past (in 2015), but he mentioned that Ethan had a girl for months and said nothing about Gray.

I might be totally wrong tho.
Whoever it was, he told her right away - he's not over his ex and doesn't want a relationship. She agreed and expressed the same sentiment, then they hooked up. The guy is not to blame, he pretty much said "enter at your own risk". It takes two to tango. She caught feelings, realized he'll never feel the same, and freaked out.

"I never had your bad intentions
I just kinda sorta didn't mention
That I want you 'cause I know you'll never love me"

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

I still don’t know why they stop being friends with Jack?

vaguelyviolet
Informer
Informer

Post by vaguelyviolet »

hungry_mf wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:09 pm
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Their dad side of the family is Italian and mom side of the family is Irish. The first time I saw them they were really tan and I initially thought they're Hispanic, but they've tweeted and mentioned in their vids a lot of times that they're part Irish and Italian.
Their dad is irish and moms is italian.
dolan is an irish surname and i believe the moms is dibello!

hungry_mf
Learner
Learner

Post by hungry_mf »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
So maybe there are Italians on both sides because in the obituary of Sean Dolan it's written "Sean is survived by his parents, John and Bernadette (nee Capelli) Dolan".

hungry_mf
Learner
Learner

Post by hungry_mf »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 11:11 pm
I still don’t know why they stop being friends with Jack?
According to Jack, they signed a contract that they're going to collaborate and help each other out. Their business revolves around making friendships on camera, so they had to film a few videos, make a few snapchats, etc. Just like someone already mentioned - the twins would make snaps every time they were filming with the Sister Squad, but we'd only hear from random ppl that they're hanging with the Haddadins or other friends. This is absolutely normal, all celebs do that. But Jack got confused and hurt when they expressed that their relationship is primarily business-based. I guess he got the wrong idea, since the twins are unnecessarily friendly to their business partners.

I guess the real reason why they stopped hanging out wasn't cuz their contract ended. It's because of the negativity that Jack attracted to his own character. He went live and tried to pour dirt on the twins, but ppl saw that he's no better. He expressed a lot of anger and malice, and ppl didn't like it. He said sth like "you think they never touched alcohol?", but could only think of one single time where they went to celebrate sth and the twins had one drink. He was trying really hard to find any flaws and tell "secrets". He stirred up drama, which the twins avoid like the plague.

During that live he himself said sth like "I'm still friends with them.. but maybe not after this".
The twins never addressed it, and, if he lied about sth, they just suffered through, I guess.

On that note:
If you watch his video, he's also trying to expose the whole industry, saying how it's not meant for genuine relationships, genuine ppl or sth of the sort. I agree. But it's obviously unrealistic to think that ppl will show their true selves to the public in any circumstance. You can only be your true self in the safety of your own home, the presence of your closest friends and the peace of your own being. Everyone's afraid of judgement and when ppl want to get involved in your life so much, letting them know everything about you puts you in a very dangerous place.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Have they gotten rid of the stalker? I remember hearing that they hired security.

Lookielooklook
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lookielooklook »

hungry_mf wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:39 am
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
So maybe there are Italians on both sides because in the obituary of Sean Dolan it's written "Sean is survived by his parents, John and Bernadette (nee Capelli) Dolan".
They actually have Irish Italian and Turkish blood, their Father took a dna test.Image[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hungry_mf
Learner
Learner

Post by hungry_mf »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 11:27 am
Have they gotten rid of the stalker? I remember hearing that they hired security.
On their podcast they said the whole thing is still under investigation, but once they know they can speak about it, they might share what happened in detail (I wouldn't, it might give ideas to other stalkers :D ). All we know is one day they found a stranger in their kitchen and their sister went to confront him/her. They even hired a detective, apparently.

I believe they're still gonna have security after it's done. At least I would, cuz if there was one time, there might be other ones. Just not sure what kind of security. Are there armed men around the house or is the property just being actively monitored 24/7, idk.

Return to “The Dolan Twins”