Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Post by greysweatpants20 »

Cheesey wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:33 pm
greysweatpants20 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:03 pm
Cheesey wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:12 pm
Why am i such a fan of Grayson's moustache? I would ride his face like a stolen bike.
dude me too, I couldn't believe how much I liked it...absolutely a fucking look for him. Give me like Italian spy vibes.
It goes so well with the shape of his face. I went off him for a while, but once again I would like to wear his cum as lip gloss.
cum lip gloss...i see the potential for a successful merch launch lmao

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Cheesey »

greysweatpants20 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:57 pm
Cheesey wrote:
greysweatpants20 wrote:
Cheesey wrote:
Why am i such a fan of Grayson's moustache? I would ride his face like a stolen bike.
dude me too, I couldn't believe how much I liked it...absolutely a fucking look for him. Give me like Italian spy vibes.
It goes so well with the shape of his face. I went off him for a while, but once again I would like to wear his cum as lip gloss.
Omg one each. See whose is yummier.

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by lyddiemarie »

Cheesey wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:16 pm
greysweatpants20 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:57 pm
Cheesey wrote:
greysweatpants20 wrote:
Cheesey wrote:
Omg one each. See whose is yummier.
O-ok...
"Doesn't matter - I'm a celebrity!" - James Charles, "MUA"

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

I feel like one of them has a girlfriend I’m just getting a vibe lol. Grayson was with a girl in Australia Samantha Jurman idk if they’re friends or not.

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Samantha Jurman is the sister of a soccer/football player and journalist, she seems like a nice hardworking lady with her own interests and goals. Her instagram is also private. For Grayson especially I can't imagine him wanting to be in a relationship with a YouTuber or anyone with a huge platform. It's not really worked out for either of them in the past to have "high profile" relationships.

zabs123
Informer
Informer

Post by zabs123 »

Just caught up on the last 3 videos and i’m so surprised that i actually enjoyed all of them. The quality of the videos and the editing makes it so much better to watch (thanks to Ricky).

Not sure what to think of Graysons new look... never liked moustaches but for some reason he can pull it off.

bhaddie
Learner
Learner

Post by bhaddie »

i agree that the way they approached this australia series was irresponsible. i get that it's entertaining to a certain demographic, but it was just dangerous with zero payoff and ethan genuinely didn't seem to like it. he's a grown up and can say no, but it's not fun to watch someone do something they seem miserable doing. this survival thing is definitely something grayson should pursue on his own. i can't remember the timestamp, but ethan even said something along the lines of "this is YOUR thing".

i also really wish they would have at least mentioned the fires in australia, even if it was just a donate link in the description or something. the series is definitely a step up in production from what they used to do and i'm happy they're growing and trying new things. i just feel like they could have accomplished a lot more here.

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

At the end of the day, they were never in any true danger. Their assistants were carrying at the very least a big bottle of water and probably other medical supplies and snacks. Plus Grayson's friend was clearly very familiar with the area and wouldn't have let them get into anything truly stupid.

I do agree they should have been wearing shoes though. It would have saved them a lot of wasted time and effort spent making shoes and picking shit out their feet. If they can have clothing, I don't see why it's more authentic to have shoes.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

rva1 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:18 am
Yeah I didn't like the "series". It seemed like they were just looking for an excuse to film while traveling to Australia.

I also found it in VERY poor taste that nothing was ever mentioned about the fires. You film a series in Australia and post it while there is a enormous crisis occurring and don't even mention it???? They don't even have anything on their instagram about it. I'm surprised I'm not seeing more outrage?? If this were Jeffree Star or James Charles or Jackie Aina they would be trending on twitter and be canceled all over again. The more I type the angrier I'm getting about this. Fuck them. Self centered little spoiled brats.
Yea it’s kinda weird how they didn’t even mention it meanwhile it was happening while they were there. This reminds me of that time Grayson snapchatted a picture of the sky and thought they were clouds but was smoke from a wildfire that he got dragged for. Shocking because they seem to love nature.

bhaddie
Learner
Learner

Post by bhaddie »

posting a video that profits from a country that doesn't acknowledge the current crisis that's ravaging said country isn't a good look. this has nothing to do with being uncomfortable. not wearing shoes while walking around a desert is uncomfortable. it's not like this is some controversial topic that would hurt their kid friendly brand. it's not going to kill them to add a donate link to a description or pin a comment on the video that says literally anything about what's going on.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Come to their rescue as always

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Do you guys think the twins still see James? Larray legit hangs out them at the same time lol

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:36 am
Do you guys think the twins still see James? Larray legit hangs out them at the same time lol
Why would he they did him foul. All three of them

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:28 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Why would he they did him foul. All three of them
Who's the third one lol

Spice1
Learner
Learner

Post by Spice1 »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
I don’t think they hang out with Larray as much as they used to. What’s weird is Bryant was also hanging out with James and Larray.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Spice1 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:46 am
Daisyyvelise wrote:
I don’t think they hang out with Larray as much as they used to. What’s weird is Bryant was also hanging out with James and Larray.
I don't think they hung out with Larray that much after their collab lol anyway they were with each other a couple days ago. Oh I think it's mostly just because Bryant is exploiting the Tik Tokers now and James is friends with the group he's doing photoshoots with. They might not be hanging out themselves but I wonder if they would now lol

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Grayson liked Larray's photoset that had James in it and liked Emma's new photos ..lol
Screenshot_20200112-134901_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

slackster
Talker
Talker

Post by slackster »

I swear if I have to see one more snapchat post about the tesla, I am actually gong to lose my mind, like I get that it's a nice car and they're happy they bought it, but at this point it feels like bragging. Also are they fully vegan now because they both sure do post a lot about their vEgAn meals?

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

That makes me happy Gray liked those pictures. Obviously likes don't mean anything but I guess I'm a sucker for friendship so I hope they'll come together in a healthier way someday. On screen or off.

charliechoco
Learner
Learner

Post by charliechoco »

slackster wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:02 pm
I swear if I have to see one more snapchat post about the tesla, I am actually gong to lose my mind, like I get that it's a nice car and they're happy they bought it, but at this point it feels like bragging. Also are they fully vegan now because they both sure do post a lot about their vEgAn meals?
This! I was watching the sister squad mukbang video and the twins talked about how showing off can make your fans sad for not being able to attend that lifestyle or something about that but they shitted a lot about how bad it is to show off but they do it any opportunity they have right now with the tesla. also, the vegan thing is another annoying thing " omg vegan burger" "eating some vegan apple" ok sir good job? :roll:

Return to “The Dolan Twins”