THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Post by Guest »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:02 pm
So Ethma been claiming this whole time that Kristina's role in the Hawaiian music video was to show Emma and Ethan's relationship & that she was EMMA now their claiming he's dating her....??? I am so confused

Shit maybe she hung out with Emma before🤷‍♂️
What does this mean?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Googleberry wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:07 am
Daisyyvelise wrote:
So Ethma been claiming this whole time that Kristina's role in the Hawaiian music video was to show Emma and Ethan's relationship & that she was EMMA now their claiming he's dating her....??? I am so confused

What does this mean?
what are you confused about ?

Post by Guest »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:30 am
Googleberry wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:

What does this mean?
Are you saying that now Ethan is dating Kristina?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Googleberry wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:12 am
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Googleberry wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:

What does this mean?
Oh no IDK......I'm just saying the Ethma stans went from saying Kristina represented Emma in the Hawaiian Party music video & that was about their love story now THEY think he's dating 'Emma #2' 🤣 I just think it's kinda weird if that was the case lol

Post by Guest »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:23 pm
Googleberry wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Googleberry wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:

What does this mean?
Oh no IDK......I'm just saying the Ethma stans went from saying Kristina represented Emma in the Hawaiian Party music video & that was about their love story now THEY think he's dating 'Emma #2' 🤣 I just think it's kinda weird if that was the case lol
Nick, one of the guys who worked on the film, posted a photo and mentioned Kristina in the caption, saying she was there filming with them the whole time and said she was a constant source of positivity so maaaybe...

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

Cheesey wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:29 am
samserra201 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:04 pm
Cheesey wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:26 am
Can someone summarise the documentary, I don't think I care enough to watch for 90 minutes.

Sounds mean but I know im not the only one
Isn't it obvious from the title what the documentary is about? Why did you even bother asking for a summary if you don't care? Like, what did you think the video was going to contain?

Sorry, I'm just irritated that someone would say they don't care, because they don't have the time, but still spend so much time on a gossip site posting accusations about these people who you don't know, assuming a million things based on little to no actual evidence.

Now they're finally sharing something real about their lives, giving you actual evidence about things that happen behind the scenes, but you can't even be bothered to watch it. Next time you want to gossip about how shady/ dishonest/ clout-chasing you think they are, based on a rumors, fan theories and little more than your own imagination, maybe just remember that.

Watching the video actually shed some light (for me) on what happened with the sister squad, and why it fell apart. I mean, it's obvious that their father had a lot to do with it. And it explains a lot about what's been wrong with their channel for about a year now, and why they seem to be so out of it.
Christ keep your knickers on. Obviously I know what it's about, I asked for a SUMMARY. I don't care enough to watch for 90 mins but spending 20 seconds reading a SUMMARY is fine. And yes, after reading the summary, I still can't be bothered watching it- xoxo Cheesey.
Wow you're such a badass. #micdrop #2edgy4me

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

samserra201 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:48 pm
Cheesey wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:29 am
samserra201 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:04 pm
Cheesey wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:26 am
Can someone summarise the documentary, I don't think I care enough to watch for 90 minutes.

Sounds mean but I know im not the only one
Isn't it obvious from the title what the documentary is about? Why did you even bother asking for a summary if you don't care? Like, what did you think the video was going to contain?

Sorry, I'm just irritated that someone would say they don't care, because they don't have the time, but still spend so much time on a gossip site posting accusations about these people who you don't know, assuming a million things based on little to no actual evidence.

Now they're finally sharing something real about their lives, giving you actual evidence about things that happen behind the scenes, but you can't even be bothered to watch it. Next time you want to gossip about how shady/ dishonest/ clout-chasing you think they are, based on a rumors, fan theories and little more than your own imagination, maybe just remember that.

Watching the video actually shed some light (for me) on what happened with the sister squad, and why it fell apart. I mean, it's obvious that their father had a lot to do with it. And it explains a lot about what's been wrong with their channel for about a year now, and why they seem to be so out of it.
Christ keep your knickers on. Obviously I know what it's about, I asked for a SUMMARY. I don't care enough to watch for 90 mins but spending 20 seconds reading a SUMMARY is fine. And yes, after reading the summary, I still can't be bothered watching it- xoxo Cheesey.
Wow you're such a badass. #micdrop #2edgy4me
don't you forget it

Post by Guest »

Googleberry wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:17 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Googleberry wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Googleberry wrote:

What does this mean?
Nick, one of the guys who worked on the film, posted a photo and mentioned Kristina in the caption, saying she was there filming with them the whole time and said she was a constant source of positivity so maaaybe...
It appears as though Ethan and Kristina have been dating since before or around the time the twins announced that they would no longer be making weekly videos. Kristina was with them in Hawaii when they made the video about going without their phones for a week. She actually appears in the video for a split second behind Ethan she and was also with them when they were in Australia last year. Someone in a restaurant took a photo of her all snuggled up to Ethan without them knowing , so it appears as though they are actually a couple. Sadly, I think the girl has been getting a far amount of hate from the stans on insta as some are speculating that Ethan left Emma for Kristina.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Emma confirmed she dated Aaron on her podcast(they are broken up though)....she never came close with Ethan. So - they never dated or it was Ethan's idea to keep quiet because Emma became public with Aaron the minute they dated lol.....

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

They date the most basic looking girls I swear lol.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Googleberry wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:17 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Googleberry wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Googleberry wrote:

What does this mean?
Off topic but Nick is a twin too..how cute 😍 They know a lot of twins....imagen all of them in the same room hahaa
Screenshot_20200220-210004_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:30 pm
Who do we even have confirmation on, though? Kristina is probably true but it hasn't been announced. But that's literally it. People talk about Ethan and Meredith, but Jack Dail said it wasn't real. People talk about Grayson and Olivia but Olivia and her friend said it wasn't real. People talk about Ethan and Emma, but there's no actual proof. People talk about Grayson and Elizabeth but no proof. I have no idea which of those relationships is real, tbh. If any of them are.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

samserra201 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:14 pm
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Who do we even have confirmation on, though? Kristina is probably true but it hasn't been announced. But that's literally it. People talk about Ethan and Meredith, but Jack Dail said it wasn't real. People talk about Grayson and Olivia but Olivia and her friend said it wasn't real. People talk about Ethan and Emma, but there's no actual proof. People talk about Grayson and Elizabeth but no proof. I have no idea which of those relationships is real, tbh. If any of them are.
Then who comes up wit these rumors? Lol. Btw they are basic

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

samserra201 wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Grayson said no during the Elizabeth rumors when Ethan asked him if he had girlfriend.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:52 pm
samserra201 wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Then who comes up wit these rumors? Lol. Btw they are basic
Well people said Grayson & Elizabeth were dating just because they took a picture together at Coachella. Ethma started just because she fangirled over Ethan then became friends them😌 Basically when guys are seen with girls...the only option is them dating lol. Olivia seems most likely but she said it was never a relationship just a fling basically

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Wait are the twins Catholics

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:39 am
Wait are the twins Catholics
I doubt it

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Post by BrewingAyahuasca »

Grayson and Olivia listened to Tame Impala album together which released on Valentine's Day. Start at 43:00. I feel like they are back together.

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Post by BrewingAyahuasca »

See the video and tell me what Grayson is doing?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:50 am
Grayson and Olivia listened to Tame Impala album together which released on Valentine's Day. Start at 43:00. I feel like they are back together.
Aw Grayson and James both had a valentines how cute(maaybe Ethan to lol)🤗 But IDK about Olivia ...hum She lowkey talks shit about him but then still wants to hang with him lol. But you think she is with him for content and Grayson is just like..fuck it lmfao......

Return to “The Dolan Twins”