James Charles: J* Alien Palette vs Predator - Part 6

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: James Charles: J* Alien Palette vs Predator - Part 6

Post by ballamyblue »

Honestly if James were smart he would pull out all the guns now instead of playing a game of roulette as each video gets released. If J* does end up revealing actual T and it is that bad then James can post anything he wants about J*. It won't cancel out what HE (probably) did.

Natdave1
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Natdave1 »

ballamyblue wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:07 pm
Honestly if James were smart he would pull out all the guns now instead of playing a game of roulette as each video gets released. If J* does end up revealing actual T and it is that bad then James can post anything he wants about J*. It won't cancel out what HE (probably) did.
I think he needs to wait it out. he would shoot himself in the foot if he said anything prematurely, Shane can still go back and edit everything on the episodes that arent out yet and make jeffree look like a saint. i think its smart what hes doing. he should shut up and wait until they do something then he goes in guns blazing. God i hope he plays this one smart as fuck because then he could really do some damage to J*

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Natdave1 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:50 pm
ballamyblue wrote:
I think he needs to wait it out. he would shoot himself in the foot if he said anything prematurely, Shane can still go back and edit everything on the episodes that arent out yet and make jeffree look like a saint. i think its smart what hes doing. he should shut up and wait until they do something then he goes in guns blazing. God i hope he plays this one smart as fuck because then he could really do some damage to J*
Based on how long it would take to edit those (based on Shane's current work ethic) it be way too late. James can do what he would like at this point in all honesty. It's not as if I care about his well being. He should have been knocked down further than he was the first time around. Had J* kept his mouth shut he still would be.

Post by Guest »

ballamyblue wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:00 am
Natdave1 wrote:
ballamyblue wrote:
Based on how long it would take to edit those (based on Shane's current work ethic) it be way too late. James can do what he would like at this point in all honesty. It's not as if I care about his well being. He should have been knocked down further than he was the first time around. Had J* kept his mouth shut he still would be.
LOL at the comment about Shane’s work ethic.

Jeffree backed out with flimsy excuses, but Tati should have came at James much harder. All she provided was some affectionate texts between herself and James, as well as proof she heavily promoted James throughout their friendship. She should have revealed way more to kick James down.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

RichDesires wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:00 am
ballamyblue wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:00 am
Natdavedelete wrote:
ballamyblue wrote: Honestly if James were smart he would pull out all the guns now instead of playing a game of roulette as each video gets released. If J* does end up revealing actual T and it is that bad then James can post anything he wants about J*. It won't cancel out what HE (probably) did.
LOL at the comment about Shane’s work ethic.

Jeffree backed out with flimsy excuses, but Tati should have came at James much harder. All she provided was some affectionate texts between herself and James, as well as proof she heavily promoted James throughout their friendship. She should have revealed way more to kick James down.
If the two of them were SMART (obviously they aren't in the ways that count) they would have ignored the vitamin nonsense and J* would have kept his mouth shut. J* could have had some of the preyed upon victims come forward without him actually saying anything. Which could have still included Nate's brother, so long as J* kept his mouth shut for the most part. It was getting Ian involved that fucked things up, but also the second Shawn Mendes clone from Seattle. Who I haven't checked his IG in a few months but was clearly a wannabe actor/ model that was trying to make vlogs at some point after the drama came out. Had the focused on the first Shawn Mendes clone (who James totally attacked from a threat angle with his fans) and possibly even Grayson Dollan then yeah he would be totally canceled. Which is what he deserves. Clearly the Dollan's have better lawyers or maybe common sense (shocking) because they kept their mouths shut (unless that video with Shane has anything to do with James). As I find it hard to believe they reached out to James while the drama was going on.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Thread Title Suggestion: Jeffree Stars Little Bro James Charles

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Happy_one wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:46 am
I have a quick question someone said that they would trust Jeffree star more than they would trust Shane? I was like really. But then I thought about it.
really? how come?
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

I hate James with a passion but it's really pathetic and comical that of all people to expose the bitch, it's Shane and Jeffree? other than the predatory shit they're all just equally trash. And this "documentary" is so overhyped. Tried watching it but Shane's pretentiousness and fakeness- the forced reactions and facial expressions are just too cringy. Since when did Shane acted like this? this is a whole new persona for him.... the fakeness of it all I can't take. Thank God for drama channels to summarise it

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

I am so sick and tired of people being positive about James everywhere, sometimes even on this board. My problem is that some of his actions do/have appeared improper and inappropriate with the way he acts. He isn't completely innocent, and he's a total brat. One thing that disturbs me is that people keep bringing up his age as an excuse for talking about dating "straight guys" which is complete bologna. In real life people are so dismissive of victims based off how "young" the predator was as if that makes it okay. People, it doesn't matter if it's a highschool student, a young adult gay man, or a 40 year old teacher. It's still predatory, it's still wrong, he's a manipulative creep.

Post by Guest »

ballamyblue wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:26 pm
Thread Title Suggestion: Jeffree Stars Little Bro James Charles
That'd be the best name in the fucking world, you knock it out the park with names, Lol.

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

Anyone see his new mini collab with Morphe? I feel like it was so last minute to remind people his palette exists now that J* came out with his and WnW came out with their dupe.
00:00 ●───────── 1:43 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

What the actual fuck is this launch?! A mini pallet? The same fucking thing only smaller? His video has massive issues with the audio, which btw might be the best video ever because you can't hear is dick choking voice. But it's boring as fuck watching him get painted by a Mua while he is playing on his phone. And this "brush crown" looks like a cheap handmade version of Jaclyn's brush crown (if that's even possible)

Who makes a long as video for the miniversion of the same fucking palette?! Who buys this shit?

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

All he did was shrink down the OG palette and add a mirror. 'Kay.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

This makes me gag
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

JuliettaGrey87 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:20 pm
This makes me gag
Colleen Ballinger?

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Meeka5280 wrote:
ballamyblue wrote: Thread Title Suggestion: Jeffree Stars Little Bro James Charles
That'd be the best name in the fucking world, you knock it out the park with names, Lol.
Little Sis might be more fitting though. Has he even posted in a month?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

New thread just in time for his latest Morphe cash grab : viewtopic.php?f=688&t=36967
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “James Charles”