James Charles: You're Gay Because I Said So - Part 5

nova11
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: James Charles: You're Gay Because I Said So - Part 5

Post by nova11 »

I'm so confused. Is it true that Grayson/both twins are still following Jeffree but not James? If so that doesn't make sense at all.

Capt_Captain_Bane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Capt_Captain_Bane »

I'm not saying the rapid blinking isn't a possible sign of deception, but someone did point out how heavy eye makeup and especially false lashes can have an affect on things like that.

smudger
Talker
Talker

Post by smudger »

gossiphuntie wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:22 am
I think we can acknowledge that there’s a whole spectrum of skeevy gross behavior and predatory behavior. Let me put it like this, these are his coworkers, people he works w professionally, collabs w, signs contracts w.
Think of the convo at hr about the dinner/waiter.
James was at a professional networking event and tried to pick up a waiter, someone who was obligated by their job to keep working and interacting. He made his fellow coworkers uncomfortable w this sexual element. In fact, the restaurant had to intervene to make sure their employee wasn’t pressured to give out private information. That’s the hr convo he’d be having. And it’d be a shitty one.
He was at a surprise birthday party. The waiter sent him a DM that evening; James didn't initiate the conversation.

James' behaviour has been questionable in countless ways – you can focus on that without having to embellish the facts.

gossiphuntie
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiphuntie »

smudger wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:08 am
gossiphuntie wrote:
I think we can acknowledge that there’s a whole spectrum of skeevy gross behavior and predatory behavior. Let me put it like this, these are his coworkers, people he works w professionally, collabs w, signs contracts w.
James was at a professional networking event and tried to pick up a waiter, someone who was obligated by their job to keep working and interacting. He made his fellow coworkers uncomfortable w this sexual element. In fact, the restaurant had to intervene to make sure their employee wasn’t pressured to give out private information. That’s the hr convo he’d be having. And it’d be a shitty one.
He was at a surprise birthday party. The waiter sent him a DM that evening; James didn't initiate the conversation.

James' behaviour has been questionable in countless ways – you can focus on that without having to embellish the facts.
Did you watch the waiter’s video? The restaurant didn’t allow James to ask for/ the waiter to give his number. Tati, James, and the waiter all consistently say that James made comments to the friend/coworker group and was overt enough that others including the restaurant staff noticed.

I’m not trying to embellish, just to point out that in a different industry this kind of behavior wouldn’t be acceptable.

teenage_jewitch
Learner
Learner

Post by teenage_jewitch »

Hey, people are saying that Jeffree is going to involve JC’s brother, is this true?
:love2: heath ledger nearly broke jake gyllenhaal's nose by grabbing his head and kissing him too hard when filming brokeback mountain :love2:

FatassToad
Talker
Talker

Post by FatassToad »

I feel like at this point it's just a game of who is willing to get the most covered in shit in hopes that they can bring everyone else down with them... and I'm loving every second of it. I'm looking forward to this J* video... I'm not sure what kind of proof he's going to bring up but I hope I have time to get some more popcorn before he comes out with it.

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

teenage_jewitch wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:31 am
Hey, people are saying that Jeffree is going to involve JC’s brother, is this true?
JC said Ian fell into depression after his break up with Loren - if we assume this statement is true, maybe JC was unsupportive. I can see JC being the type to blame Ian for killing the mood or hindering his business goals, the "just be happy and get over it you're ruining my vibe" type. Or maybe Ian was embarrassed by JC's behavior and that made everything worse. I assume it would have to do with JC exacerbating or triggering Ian's depression and making him feel even more isolated. I don't think J* would bring up a specific scenario because Ian would just make a statement that "xyz is false" if it was cut and dry.

Post by Guest »

Is anyone else curious that why would J* keep messaging JC all those things and JC not replying even once to it?
Now all of a sudden Sam is coming out with apology video?
Either this whole thing is a set up or JC is strong arming Sam through lawyers to do something about this.
Is YT going to step in at all?

And if J* has major things to show why isnt this being shown immediately? He can do a live IG video and prove it. This whole thing is starting to smell fishy and now its looking like people just collectively came at JC because that was their way of getting 2 second fame.
Last edited by Guest on Sun May 19, 2019 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

smudger
Talker
Talker

Post by smudger »

gossiphuntie wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:18 am
smudger wrote:
gossiphuntie wrote:

Did you watch the waiter’s video? The restaurant didn’t allow James to ask for/ the waiter to give his number. Tati, James, and the waiter all consistently say that James made comments to the friend/coworker group and was overt enough that others including the restaurant staff noticed.

I’m not trying to embellish, just to point out that in a different industry this kind of behavior wouldn’t be acceptable.
Then why did Sam initiate contact with James? If it was so repulsive, why did he do that? Then, why did he go to a hotel room of his own free will? Why did he trick James into having a Facetime conversation, record it, and put that on the internet? Why has he subsequently contacted James and told him he'd make it right? I don't even like James, but this doesn't add up. Even if someone is an arrogant prick, these allegations are very serious, and shouldn't be used against someone falsely. Then you have the crypt keeper texting James' friends and alleging he's a paedophile? Absolutely disgusting. Why should anyone have to allow that? I'll be happy to trash him for everything he's done wrong, but join in with this particular pile-on? No thanks.

And you did embellish – it wasn't a professional event and Sam already knew that he wasn't allowed to give his number (as per his video). The way you presented the scenario was false. Go off if you like but it's all written up there.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

Youtube should just lock them in a room with pool noodles.

Post by Guest »

On the topic of James Charles little brother... what kind of parent lets their young teen boy live alone across the country, with their brother who is also a teen???

I'm not suggesting anything untoward happened with JC or his Bro, I'm just saying WTF Parents!

A teen still needs parental guidance, I don't care how 'mature' they are or how close they may be as brothers and if they have managers and mentors around etc... You still need a parent! (And I mean a parent, not a friend.)

I feel like their parents have set them BOTH up for a lot of trouble and dysfunction to have allowed this from the get-go and seemingly letting them go off alone without any assistance. It just astounds me.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

smudger wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:01 am
gossiphuntie wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:18 am
smudger wrote:
gossiphuntie wrote:

Then why did Sam initiate contact with James? If it was so repulsive, why did he do that? Then, why did he go to a hotel room of his own free will? Why did he trick James into having a Facetime conversation, record it, and put that on the internet? Why has he subsequently contacted James and told him he'd make it right? I don't even like James, but this doesn't add up. Even if someone is an arrogant prick, these allegations are very serious, and shouldn't be used against someone falsely. Then you have the crypt keeper texting James' friends and alleging he's a paedophile? Absolutely disgusting. Why should anyone have to allow that? I'll be happy to trash him for everything he's done wrong, but join in with this particular pile-on? No thanks.

And you did embellish – it wasn't a professional event and Sam already knew that he wasn't allowed to give his number (as per his video). The way you presented the scenario was false. Go off if you like but it's all written up there.
Yes, the waiter contacted him afterwards and met up with him. This isn't the point tho. The point is his behavior at the birthday party. James thought this guy WAS straight and pursuid relentless, To the point the staff had to intervene and his table was embarassed. Even James apologized first thing in the DMs for his crude behavior once they talked privately. Which Tati couldn_t possibly have known. She only knew what happened that evening.

Just imagine the waiter WAS straight (or a or simply not interested in men). Because James thought he was. And he STILL behaved like that, thinking he didn't had a chance. THIS is the problem.

iamami
Learner
Learner

Post by iamami »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: On the topic of James Charles little brother... what kind of parent lets their young teen boy live alone across the country, with their brother who is also a teen???

I'm not suggesting anything untoward happened with JC or his Bro, I'm just saying WTF Parents!

A teen still needs parental guidance, I don't care how 'mature' they are or how close they may be as brothers and if they have managers and mentors around etc... You still need a parent! (And I mean a parent, not a friend.)

I feel like their parents have set them BOTH up for a lot of trouble and dysfunction to have allowed this from the get-go and seemingly letting them go off alone without any assistance. It just astounds me.
The same kind of parents who allow their underage son to get tattoos? Apparently he has 11 tattoos.

Harry78825
Talker
Talker

Post by Harry78825 »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: On the topic of James Charles little brother... what kind of parent lets their young teen boy live alone across the country, with their brother who is also a teen???

This. James charles’ Parents did him a great disservice. Judging by the way he is so comfortable talking about sex in a vulgar way in front of them tells me they were far too permissive. I have a son not much younger than James Charles. If he or anyone brings up sex at my dinner table, there is going to be a problem. That is not appropriate conversation at dinner.

We don’t do our children any favors by not holding them accountable and letting them suffer consequences for their actions. I take no joy in punishing my son or seeing him suffer consequences but it is necessary for building character and learning lessons. If our kids don’t learn under our care, it is much more difficult for them to learn these lessons in the world. We never stop parenting. Even when our kids are adults. You just parent differently. My mom has passed but I still go to my father for advice and help.

gossiphuntie
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiphuntie »

I mean obv ymmv. But if the work place isn’t the right analogy, let’s consider where else a 19 yr old could be: college.
James’ behavior could easily lead to either a title ix or panhel investigation depending on whether it took place on campus or at a frat. Simply making a fellow student uncomfortable at an affiliated event is sufficient for the complaint to be brought up. Yeah he’d probs get away w a educational video, mediation, and maybe an informal probation for a frat, but it could still be brought up if any other person felt uncomfortable. Not just the waiter, but the other students observing or the restaurant staff.

Is that the behavior you’d expect a sophomore in college (19 yrs old) to exhibit in front of their advisor/professor/mentor?

Heck I know someone who got kicked out of an alumni club for being a messy drunk 🥴

Again, I’m not saying he’s all the way on the worst side of the spectrum. The waiter went to his place willingly and, sadly, it seems like w his own set of bad motivations. But that doesn’t mean jc did nothing wrong. He doesn’t get a prize for letting a boy leave his hotel room. Lol non-Kidnapper woooow! It’s nuanced! Like the mediation at college, it could be a learning if he was willing to see how he was edging towards that line of un/acceptable behavior. I think he got it a litttttle but about now messaging random guys, but didn’t get how he seems to be going a bit too far around his colleagues (since coworkers is too much lol)

NewHampshirite
Informer
Informer

Post by NewHampshirite »

He is buying subscribers again.

Over 200K new subscribers today alone?

Riiiiiiiiiight.

NoelleM
Debater
Debater

Post by NoelleM »

I never liked James and sided with Tati at first. After watching his latest video it’s clear Tati isn’t a saint either, but what is he trying to prove with those texts? There’s nothing easier than faking text conversations. And in my book, it just tells me that there is A LOT truth to Tati’s claims. The fact that Tati did not expose receipts just gives me “reassurance” that what she’s saying is true and she didn’t feel the need to come forward with proof in the first place.

And I agree with the parenting comments, I would not let my kid move away (to LA!!) alone. No way. Luka Doncic (gave him as an example because we ‘ve all heard about him) moved from Slovenia to Spain when he was 16-17 and HIS MOM MOVED TO SPAIN WITH HIM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossiphuntie
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiphuntie »

NewHampshirite wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:42 am
He is buying subscribers again.

Over 200K new subscribers today alone?

Riiiiiiiiiight.
Can’t you get demonetized for that?

Post by Guest »

Harry78825 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:34 am

This. James charles’ Parents did him a great disservice. Judging by the way he is so comfortable talking about sex in a vulgar way in front of them tells me they were far too permissive. I have a son not much younger than James Charles. If he or anyone brings up sex at my dinner table, there is going to be a problem. That is not appropriate conversation at dinner.

We don’t do our children any favors by not holding them accountable and letting them suffer consequences for their actions. I take no joy in punishing my son or seeing him suffer consequences but it is necessary for building character and learning lessons. If our kids don’t learn under our care, it is much more difficult for them to learn these lessons in the world. We never stop parenting. Even when our kids are adults. You just parent differently. My mom has passed but I still go to my father for advice and help.
Yeah the sex talk at Tati's table squeaked me out! I can't imagine telling my dad "all men are a bit gay!" and talking freely about sucking cock in front of my mother while at the table with other people, who they've only just met - Like WTH!?

I'm no prude - but the key thing is time, place and audience, not dinner fodder for mixed company. Also the tone of those conversations is key. James seems to have no respect or boundaries, and no idea about his tone with these subjects. Which in turns makes him look disrespectful about the subject, and toward any potential partner, and himself.

I can't imagine sitting there with my similar aged nephews and hearing them talk like that and not point out how inconsiderate and ill-mannered it is, and how poorly it presents themselves to speak that way. So it makes me wonder just WTF the parents have been instilling in him, if anything?

Lewy_tes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lewy_tes »

Will someone explain those "fans" who are re-subbing to James that he literally sold them for a couple of artist passes? Aside all accusations, since there is "no proof", James admited that he asked SBH to sponsor him, without taking pills, without doing research... He did not explained anything about those pills, and they have melatonin in it. Side effects of melatonin are not well researched and understood, I would never promote that to young teens, and potentially risk their health.

Return to “James Charles”