Shyster James Charles- Unleash Your Inner Scam Artist (Part 4)

Morvphefe
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shyster James Charles- Unleash Your Inner Scam Artist (Part 4)

Post by Morvphefe »

Sorry if this isn’t relevant enough to belong here (let me know and I’ll delete), but apparently Tots won’t be feeding the fire she started anytime soon:
BFA09F8A-BF1A-40D8-AB70-96F2ACC6EE87.jpeg
Guess she’s gotta plan her next release really carefully if she wants to keep all the subscriber she sister swiped from JC.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

poopditywoop wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:28 pm
ColdBlooded1501 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:14 pm
The waiter from Tati's birthday dinner speaks up:

Ewwwwww, he looks like Ian.
Omg he does...tea...

He deleted it because he illegally recorded his facetime call with James. On his insta he posted that he's re uploading again with that part taken out

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

He definitely still has fans and if you look through his tagged photos on Instagram a fair amount of photos are captioned with supportive hashtags but at the end of the day, they’re being overshadowed by the amount of backlash he’s receiving (finally).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FatassToad
Talker
Talker

Post by FatassToad »

well shit she deleted the file on drop box
Last edited by FatassToad on Sun May 12, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chihuahua2bitch
Learner
Learner

Post by chihuahua2bitch »

Gabriel Zamora is one of the most insufferable, intellectually- challenged, and ridiculous cretins i’ve ever seen. He needs to disappear, I cannot stand him!!!!

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I just finished watching it, so I'm glad I got to before it was deleted. Yeah he had a clip of him at the end on FaceTime with james, bc he said he got mad when he saw Gage's video, so he confronted him to see if he was messing with them both at the same time. Also had texts in there where he tells this kid, who is also 19, that he's not straight. He said James not only told him that he (the waiter) was gay or at least bi, but also that he knew this kid was attracted to James. This was also the guy James tweeted about saying he was crying in the hotel over. His story was similar to Gage's but I don't think Gage went past a kiss on the cheek and some hugging. James got this kid drunk and made out with him (to which he says James is a terrible kisser lol)

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

In the FaceTime call, the Sam (waiter) says "I just watched the Gage thing and I think you were talking to him at the same time you were talking to me" and James replies, "ya we were, why do you care?" with his entitled attitude.

Moccachocolatti
Informer
Informer

Post by Moccachocolatti »

Oooh this drama is messy!

ColdBlooded1501
Debater
Debater

Post by ColdBlooded1501 »

FatassToad wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:24 pm
Ammnesia wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:21 pm
blacksky wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:18 pm
ColdBlooded1501 wrote:

I can't see the video :( can someone give a little overview?
Same it says unavaliable. Was it deleted that fast?
I heard that he apparently had a clip from facetime of JC in there that he had to remove? I didn’t see the video so I have no idea if that’s true. Hopefully it will be reuploaded without it or someone was able to get a download of it.
That's weird, it's showing up for me. I'm not really good with overviews but i'm going to try my best.

James invited Sam to his hotel room to see a movie and hangout, at the end of the movie James asked him if he could kiss him, Sam was bi-curious at the time and was really uncomfortable because he didn't have any experience with a man before, so James put him in the spot and they kissed, making out for an hour or so (he said that James was a bad kisser, "too much tongue"). They continued talking and James said to him that he will fly him to California, by that time Sam had came to the conclusion that he is straight, so he was really uncomfortable and decided to be honest with James and told him that he was straight, that's when James starts to totally dismiss Sam's sexuality saying that "there's no way that you are straight" "when you are drunk, the truth comes out" ( things along those lines )

He showed a video of a FaceTime call with James and screenshots.

My phone is dying and i'm not good with overviews so i hope that helps ( even though the video is showing for me, that sucks because the tea is hot with this one ). All i can say is that James Charles is disgusting, he feels entitled enough to dictate the sexuality of a person and invalidate their feelings, his tone is so aggressive and just downright rude af. I don't feel bad for him at all, what a disgusting piece of shit.
:FU:

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

He tells the kid: "you're gay and you're attracted to me" and uses drunkenness as proof! Like people don't often get pressured into sexual experiences they're uncomfortable with or get taken advantage of in that state! Nope, it def means the alcohol proved that in his heart he's gay and into James!

poopditywoop
Learner
Learner

Post by poopditywoop »

ColdBlooded1501 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:43 pm
FatassToad wrote:
Ammnesia wrote:
blacksky wrote:
ColdBlooded1501 wrote:

I heard that he apparently had a clip from facetime of JC in there that he had to remove? I didn’t see the video so I have no idea if that’s true. Hopefully it will be reuploaded without it or someone was able to get a download of it.
That's weird, it's showing up for me. I'm not really good with overviews but i'm going to try my best.

James invited Sam to his hotel room to see a movie and hang out, at the end of the movie James asked him if he could kiss him, Sam was bi-curious at the time and was really uncomfortable because he didn't have any experience with a man before, so James put him in the spot and they kissed, making out for an hour or so (he said that James was a bad kisser, "too much tongue"). They continued talking and James said to him that he will fly him to California, by that time Sam had came to the conclusion that he is straight, so he was really uncomfortable and decided to be honest with James and told him that he was straight, that's when James starts to totally dismiss Sam's sexuality saying that "there's no way that you are straight" "when you are drunk, the truth comes out" ( things along those lines )

My phone is dying and i'm not good with overviews so i hope that helps ( even though the video is showing for me, that sucks because the tea is hot with this one ). All i can say is that James Charles is disgusting, he feels entitled enough to dictate the sexuality of a person and invalidate their feelings, his tone is so aggressive and just downright rude af. I don't feel bad for him at all, what a disgusting piece of shit.
Pretty sure the text messages implied James got this 19 year old guy drunk in his hotel room. Yikkkkkkkees. Also if he is hitting up multiple straight guys at the same time why does he fucking cry as if they were exclusive when they tell him they arent gay? He is such a little manipulative bitch.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

I recorded the facetime call from the dropbox on my phone but 1) Idk how or where to upload it and 2) nothing all that important is said in it anyways except for James copping the biggest attitude

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Doesn’t James claim he never drinks or uses drugs? So why is alcohol at his disposal to get Sam drunk? He’s underage in the US (which idc that he is, most of us underage drink but most of us are not influencers who claim not to drink...)

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

It’s taken down because it’s illegal in the state of WA to record a communication (including a FaceTime call) without the other party’s consent. I’d advise against posting it because it could get the kid in trouble if James pursues legal action.

FatassToad
Talker
Talker

Post by FatassToad »

Yeah I just finished watching and it was kind of a let down. It just kind of makes James look really entitled and whiney which isn't a surprise to anyone.

ColdBlooded1501
Debater
Debater

Post by ColdBlooded1501 »

poopditywoop wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:48 pm
ColdBlooded1501 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:43 pm
FatassToad wrote:
Ammnesia wrote:
blacksky wrote:

James invited Sam to his hotel room to see a movie and hang out, at the end of the movie James asked him if he could kiss him, Sam was bi-curious at the time and was really uncomfortable because he didn't have any experience with a man before, so James put him in the spot and they kissed, making out for an hour or so (he said that James was a bad kisser, "too much tongue"). They continued talking and James said to him that he will fly him to California, by that time Sam had came to the conclusion that he is straight, so he was really uncomfortable and decided to be honest with James and told him that he was straight, that's when James starts to totally dismiss Sam's sexuality saying that "there's no way that you are straight" "when you are drunk, the truth comes out" ( things along those lines )

Pretty sure the text messages implied James got this 19 year old guy drunk in his hotel room. Yikkkkkkkees. Also if he is hitting up multiple straight guys at the same time why does he fucking cry as if they were exclusive when they tell him they arent gay? He is such a little manipulative bitch.
Yuuup. And he had the fucking nerve to use that against him.
:FU:

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Post by taurus_szn »

Y'all.... James has officially made his way onto the front page of CNN. My mom had the article pulled up on her phone and held it up to my face and goes "I don't know where my glasses are so I can't read this. Can you please fill me in? 2 million is a lot of people. This is really big..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I wanted to give the future of his career the benefit of the doubt but he really is done for good I think
Last edited by taurus_szn on Sun May 12, 2019 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Tbh its time to stop with the response videos like we know hes a predator now, like please speak up if hes done shit to you but idk it doesnt sit right with me anymore the damage is done theres no need

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Sam’s video is back up on YT facetime call included as of right now

Branola
Informer
Informer

Post by Branola »

poopditywoop wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:28 pm
ColdBlooded1501 wrote:

Ewwwwww, he looks like Ian.
Someone left this comment "why do all these guys look like james' brother?" and it has 112 likes right now. It's disturbing how true it is. I dunno how to do the puke emoji, but I'd like to place it here!!

Return to “James Charles”