Shyster James Charles- Unleash Your Inner Scam Artist (Part 4)

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shyster James Charles- Unleash Your Inner Scam Artist (Part 4)

Post by Meomix »

Timelydisguise wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:30 pm
I mean, If jeffree does an expose on James, we could call It Alien vs Predator
I love you.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

FatassToad wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:10 pm
Just watched Gabbys Snapchat. I can’t help but wonder if this is some kind of digital self harm he’s engaging in at this point because holy shit. He’s destroyed everyone and now he’s hellbent on destroying himself. Nikita better run.
I NEED THE LINKS.

wineandsoju
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by wineandsoju »

Transcript of the Seattle busboy/waiter's video: (for those who can't watch it, or don't want to)

I’m here today to talk about my past with James Charles. To start off, I’ve been honestly mentioned in videos, one being the Bye Sister Tati video, and the other being Nikita’s exes video. But today I’m going to focus on the Tati video. So in Tati’s video, she said she was disgusted by James’action towards me, the waiter in a restaurant in Seattle. So I’m about to tell my story including all the details and direct messages between me and James. To start off, him and about 32 other people all came in to the fancy restaurant I was working in, and they were all there for Tati’s birthday. Tati and her husband came in and they helped set up a big table and everything, so we knew they were coming. At that time, I didn’t know who James Charles was. I recognized his face, but I didn’t know who he was. So when he came in with everyone, it was kind of a big surprise. So when he came into the restaurant, I noticed him and his entourage with Jeffree Star, him. Jeffree Star, James Charles, and all of Tati’s family were there in the restaurant. Throughout the night, James and his friend and everyone, they kept looking at me, especially James. Later on, that night, he started talking to the other employees about me, asking me if I had a Valentine. This was on VD. He kept asking the waiter if I was single and I was very attractive. He especially thought that I was very attractive and he wanted to get my number and all that, but the waitstaff didn’t let that happen. He left and it kinda was untalked about. The next day, my sister convinced me to DM James Charles, and I did.

(showed screenshot of DMs)

We proceeded to talk for a while. It was his last night in Seattle. He actually invited me out to his hotel. At that time, I was bi-curious. I never done anything with a guy before and I was curious. Later that night, he invited me to his hotel room. In the video, he said I was brought there by four security guards, but in reality, I was brought upby one concierge. I get to the hotel room, we say hi, it’s all fun. We ended up watching a movie, and after that movie, he asked to kiss me. I was very nervous because I haven’t done anything with a guy and I was bi-curious, so I said yes. We ended up making out for around an hour. If I’m being honest, he is the worst kisser I’ve ever kissed — way too much tongue.

Besides that, he didn’t want me to leave from the hotel room. He kept telling me to stay like, “Please stay. Please stay. Don’t leave me.” All this and that, but I really wanted to go home, so I left. Throught the following weeks, we kept in contact, and my birthday was coming up on the 22nd and he wanted to fly me out to LA. That freaked me out because at that point, I was pretty sure I was straight. So, I told him in a long text message that I was straight.

(screenshot of iMessage)

And if he were to fly me out, I wouldn’t think it was right if I wasn;t attracted to him. But if he still wanted to fly me out as friends, I gave that option to him. So, he declined my offer and cancelled the flight. That’s when he got really sad and emotionally took to social media.

(He showed a screenshot of James' twitter posts)

His response to me was he didn’t think that I was straight. He told me “You’re not straight.”

(SS)

We kind of stopped talking after that for a little bit and then he came back to me. He asked me for closure. After he called me for the closure conversation, he offered to fly me out again, Iand declined. I didn’t want to use him for his money or his fame. I felt that that was wrong, and that was everyone was telling me. It would have been wrong to go out there if I wasn’t really feeling the same way that he was. So, I declined for a second time, the trip to LA.

He still went on to say that he thought I was bisexual or gay, and I was attracted to him, when I told him different. That pretty much went on for a long time until we ended it at “I’m legitimately not feeling anything. Please stop talking to me.” This and that.

(SS) Image

In this SS, it shows him telling me how I felt. Luckily, I SS;d it because later on, he went on to delete and unsend those messages, knowing he was in the wrong. So, those messages in the live conversation aren’t there anymore.

Not only was he telling me how I felt, telling me that I was bisexual, he was also at the same time talking to Gage. When I found this out after Gage released his video explaining his side of the story with James, I was just done with him. I didn’t want to have anything to do with him after finding out that he was kind of playing two straight guys at the same time. We have footage of him admitting to it on Facetime that he was in fact talking to me and Gage at the same time.

timestamped at his conversation with JC on Facetime

edited to add a transcript of their facetime convo since the video seems to be unavailable again

JC: Sure, what’s up
TKFS: I’m just gonna jump straight into it. I just kinda watched the Gage thing.
JC: Yeah?
TKFS: In all honesty, I think you were talking to him the same time you were talking to me.
JC: So why do you care?
TKFS:How would you feel if I was talking and hanging out with someone else, right?
JC: You probably were
TKFS: I wasn’t

after this part was TKFS (The Kid from Seattle)'s ending message. sorry i'm too tired to transcribe the rest of it.
Last edited by wineandsoju on Sun May 12, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Branola wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:28 pm
poopditywoop wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:28 pm
ColdBlooded1501 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:14 pm
The waiter from Tati's birthday dinner speaks up:

Ewwwwww, he looks like Ian.
Someone left this comment "why do all these guys look like james' brother?" and it has 112 likes right now. It's disturbing how true it is. I dunno how to do the puke emoji, but I'd like to place it here!!
Even Cameron Boyce looks like Ian but with Freckles. It is creepy. In general I have to question their parents. Ian is 17. Why on earth is he living with him and not their parents? Are they really still going to allow this? I don't want to think that James would go after his brother but who knows what is going on in his fucked up mind. That said, they don't even seem to get along.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

ColdBlooded1501 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:14 pm
The waiter from Tati's birthday dinner speaks up:

I SAVED THE VIDEO!

blacksky
Learner
Learner

Post by blacksky »

BRUH what is up with JC trying to impose his own sexuality onto others? It's apparently been a pattern that he tends to tell other (generally) straight guys that they are "most definitely GAY," all the time...the high-school kid, Gage, now the waiter guy..

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Probably because he wants them to doubt themselves and stay confused for his own gain. If I got drunk and made out with a girl and she kept insisting it meant I was a lesbian and attracted to her, I'd be like get the fuck out of here. But society treats this kind sexual exploration differently and already tells men that they can't be straight under these circumstances, so I guess he wants them to keep questioning their sexuality so he can exploit that confusion.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

It bothers me when people say your drunk thoughts and actions are your sober wishes. No not at all! I used to do shit I regretted so bad when I drank. And I stopped drinking because that’s NOT the real me!!! The real me has self control and inhibition. What a manipulative twat James is

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Tati Westbrook blocked me, haha she's getting desperate. I CAN STILL VIEW YOUR POSTS IN INCOGNITO MODE BITCH!

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.co ... r-11527350

chihuahua2bitch
Learner
Learner

Shyster James Charles- Unleash Your Inner Scam Artist (Part 4)

Post by chihuahua2bitch »

So here’s the latest article.... Oh dear...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ ... ibers.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by chihuahua2bitch on Mon May 13, 2019 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Thread name suggestion: James Charles: You're Gay Because I Said So- Part 5

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Use code predator for 10% off.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:17 am
Thread name suggestion: James Charles: You're Gay Because I Said So- Part 5
I totally second this. Best title so far and it made me snort :tu: :tu:
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Learningtobehonest
Debater
Debater

Post by Learningtobehonest »

FilofaxK wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:20 am
Use code predator for 10% off.
Omg :rofl:

lauraiom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lauraiom »

:rofl:

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

Return to “James Charles”