Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: James and the Giant Ego - James Charles: Part 3

Post by Branola »

funfettigloss wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:18 pm

Shots fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm living for this tweet haha. I don't have any super strong feelings on Jeffree, but I bet it was annoying having James hanging on to him, probably asking him how he too can catch a straight guy like Nate, probably being pretty inappropriate, and just basically being an overall annoying gnat. Especially with James having 0 respect for people who have been in the game longer than him, but thinking he deserves so much more.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

xxkittycatgirlxx wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:50 pm
gimmethetea wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:45 pm
no sister squad and no tati. wow, james must really be an asshole to lose all of these good friends in such a short period of time.
i know it won't happen, but i would LOVE if the twins and Emma made a video together detailing why their friendship with james ended. i bet $638348564693745934686364 that james was being predatory and creepy with the twins and that is one, if not the main reason why they are no longer friends with him
Sister squad seemed like a business move not a true friendship, he was also so creepy with Grayson
It was seriously fucked up how many comments I'd see turning his interactions with Grayson into a thirst joke. The dude is a sex pest, it was never funny.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

xxkittycatgirlxx wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:50 pm
gimmethetea wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:45 pm
no sister squad and no tati. wow, james must really be an asshole to lose all of these good friends in such a short period of time.
i know it won't happen, but i would LOVE if the twins and Emma made a video together detailing why their friendship with james ended. i bet $638348564693745934686364 that james was being predatory and creepy with the twins and that is one, if not the main reason why they are no longer friends with him
Sister squad seemed like a business move not a true friendship, he was also so creepy with Grayson
Something I constantly pointed out to my friends was how creepy James was. Like "hey the way he objectifies Grayson isn't ok. The shit he said to Shawn Mendes isn't ok." and they'd excuse it as "it was a joke" or "he's still young." Meanwhile we're all the same age as James and are ten times more mature than him.
James calls himself mature, but he still acts like he's 15.

FatassToad
Talker
Talker

Post by FatassToad »

Yeah I'm throwing my vote in for
for the new thread title.

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

galaxygrl789 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:43 pm
Lol. J* loves to insert himself in any and all drama.

I wouldnt be surprised if jeffree was giving Tati the support she needed to make the video. The fact the she said at the end that she was scared... she didnt come to make the video without someone in the giving her the confidence she needed to put it out there
The whole starting or throwing more on more fuel to encourage that drama flame higher is J*'s trademark practically by this point. I mean all the drama that has happened before his releases or before he hypes up his business. 100% I believe he's encouraging and shit stirring with this.

And Tati, she condoned and supported James while apparently seeing and having issue with this stuff? Tati only spoke up now, because of money and how James did her 'wrong'. She didn't care to say anything till he treated her bad. Which in this case, I don't mind because it shows me plainly how the both of them are self-centred money-hungry jerks.

At least one of them is losing subs finally, I guess though. If some of JC's followers see the light and realise he is not someone who they should be idolising, then I'll be relieved.
"Buy a mug." - Moochia Tapper.

VioletMX
Learner
Learner

Post by VioletMX »

Veronica_Star wrote:Omg J* just posted a pic of him Tati, congratulating her for reaching 6mil.
JC is CANCELLED
Oh shit I thought you meant James did that. Now THAT would have been a burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eimsbaz
Learner
Learner

Post by eimsbaz »

Lmao, I love how on his public tweets he's like 'omg love you sisters, you guys are the best this is all thanks to you<3'
meanwhile, this is how he privately dms his fans

btw in the second one, the girl is dming him because she BOUGHT $500 Fucking tickets to his show but his website fucked up and made her buy them for the wrong dates. he's so fucking rude and gross. honestly I've always gotten sociopath vibes from him but this has confirmed it.

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

Rentlover246 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:40 pm
Wow. People have been expecting Jeffree to turn on James for a while and here we are. Also, his subs are dropping so fast that social blade can't keep up. You have to watch the real time count to get the accurate number: https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/jamescharles/realtime

He'll hit -300,000 subs in one day soon. How many did Laura Lee lose - 500k?
Yeah just about 500k. I think that was all in a day or so, but I don't remember exactly. At the rate he's going, he might even pass that... if he doesn't keep buying subs like mad.
I'm a professional bitch

TheMagicAndMegan
Talker
Talker

Post by TheMagicAndMegan »

Why is it that all the worst and most toxic people in the beauty community are men? James, Jeffree, Gabby, Manny...

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

poopditywoop
Learner
Learner

Post by poopditywoop »

TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:08 pm
Why is it that all the worst and most toxic people in the beauty community are men? James, Jeffree, Gabby, Manny...
Because they are in a female dominated industry and we let them. They dont seem to realize they rode the glass elevator to top and instead confused their success with them being the shit so now they act like they are literal Kings.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

poopditywoop wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:12 pm
TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
Because they are in a female dominated industry and we let them. They dont seem to realize they rode the glass elevator to top and instead confused their success with them being the shit so now they act like they are literal Kings.
And of course people are scared to call them out because people will pin them as homophobic. Shit, Tati had to make sure to say she's all for men in the beauty industry.

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

Just saw a story on the shopping center's geotag on instagram. It was posted 3 minutes ago and James had not shown up yet. About 10 minutes late right now.

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

All of the people he's wronged coming out of the woodwork... Miss James Charles is sister sinking

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sighyoutube wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:14 pm
Just saw a story on the shopping center's geotag on instagram. It was posted 3 minutes ago and James had not shown up yet. About 10 minutes late right now.
Probably meeting with his PR team to try and find a way to spin the situation to make him look like a victim. OR he just doesn't give a shit about the people waiting for him. Or both.

TheMagicAndMegan
Talker
Talker

Post by TheMagicAndMegan »

poopditywoop wrote:
TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
Let's just throw the whole community away at this point.

poopditywoop
Learner
Learner

Post by poopditywoop »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:13 pm
poopditywoop wrote:
TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
And of course people are scared to call them out because people will pin them as homophobic. Shit, Tati had to make sure to say she's all for men in the beauty industry.
Well that's the real tea in life isnt it? Even an oppressed man has it better than the average woman.

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:17 pm
sighyoutube wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:14 pm
Probably meeting with his PR team to try and find a way to spin the situation to make him look like a victim. OR he just doesn't give a shit about the people waiting for him. Or both.
He probably needed more time to get ready as well.

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

sighyoutube wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:31 pm
guys
he kicked jay???

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

anotherone wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:22 pm
sighyoutube wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:31 pm
guys
he kicked jay???
it's official, James is an actual bully.

Return to “James Charles”