hunty
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamis Chaneo - James Charles Part 2

Post by hunty »

KylaCutie wrote:
lyddiemarie wrote:
kbisme wrote: Jeffree and his “cancelled” bs gets on my nerves but I would love to see him come for James. I don’t feel like Jeffree even likes James. It’s all for the views.
I feel like if I were 33 like Jeffree is, James and his high-pitched voice, desperate mannerisms, and unoriginal video ideas would get on my nerves so fast. As you said, though, he probably tolerates it for the views.

In the end, they're both despicable human beings.
I also feel like Jeff is not the biggest fan of James but is forced to tolerate him for views and clout. I think he's probably pretty irate that James who's been doing makeup for all of five minutes and is pretty mediocre at it managed to nab his crown earlier this year as the most subscribed to beauty channel.
J*'s merch company does however ship sisters apparel, so they're basically in business together, hence I don't think Jeff will ever come for James. If you can't beat em make some dollar off em I guess...
I agree with you and I also think that James would be the one people would support more than Jeffree because he does have that larger audience and I think that James' audience is more varied than Jeffree's if that makes sense? Like James definitely has more reach among many different groups on YT and despite his many dramas, he has never been one of the more hated YTers on YT which would work in his favor
I'm a professional bitch

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jesters Trix »

New to this thread but I can't stand him. He talks like one of those old school answering machines when you press the button down to fast forward and all you hear is high pitched word salad. Drives me batshit.
So what is the deal with him and his lack of a sex life? I don't get it, has he explained it? Is he too scared? Seems a little abnormal for a guy his age and that into flaunting himself all over the place. You'd think his libido would be through the roof. *shrug*

I also wanted to mention that he is officially in the "lesser known guru" section but don't you bitches know he has 13 million followers and 8000 came to see him in a mall one day?! HE should be moved to the heavy hitter guru section (I'm kidding don't @ me :P )
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

lyddiemarie
Informer
Informer

Post by lyddiemarie »

ballys404 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:00 pm
Jesters Trix wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:25 pm
New to this thread but I can't stand him. He talks like one of those old school answering machines when you press the button down to fast forward and all you hear is high pitched word salad. Drives me batshit.
So what is the deal with him and his lack of a sex life? I don't get it, has he explained it? Is he too scared? Seems a little abnormal for a guy his age and that into flaunting himself all over the place. You'd think his libido would be through the roof. *shrug*

I also wanted to mention that he is officially in the "lesser known guru" section but don't you bitches know he has 13 million followers and 8000 came to see him in a mall one day?! HE should be moved to the heavy hitter guru section (I'm kidding don't @ me :P )
He had an anxiety attack while getting head and almost finishing, which screams control freak to me, and by that I mean he hates sensations he can't control, which is probably why he would never enjoy alcohol, drugs ect.
James thinks he is some super desirable femme boy, but he lacks so much sexual confidence it fucking OOZES in those clips of him lip syncing, he's a totally different person to what he perceives himself to be it's embarrassing...
Oh my GOSH where did you hear that????
"Doesn't matter - I'm a celebrity!" - James Charles, "MUA"

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

ballys404 wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:

He had an anxiety attack while getting head and almost finishing, which screams control freak to me, and by that I mean he hates sensations he can't control, which is probably why he would never enjoy alcohol, drugs ect.
James thinks he is some super desirable femme boy, but he lacks so much sexual confidence it fucking OOZES in those clips of him lip syncing, he's a totally different person to what he perceives himself to be it's embarrassing...
Oh man that's actually really sad. Imagine having to live life that fucking uptight that you can't enjoy an orgasm? That explains why he talks so damn fast also, he's just insanely uptight and I'm sure there is more to it behind the scenes but anyway)... That is interesting to me, he parades around in sexually provocative outfits, and yes, it is awkward watching him, like watching a kid ride their first bike with the training wheels freshly put on and they teeter all over the place. That's what he reminds me of with his drag and his ass cheek outfits, he ACTS sexually free but in reality, he's so repressed it's cringe worthy. Hmm I might actually feel somewhat bad for him.. it's going to take a lot of freakin therapy to unwind that kid.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

dalivanpicasso
Talker
Talker

Post by dalivanpicasso »

idk if y'all watch gabriel zamora (i started watching him after he came out looking the best from that manny/jeffree/laura drama and i actually like his vids now) but he posted a makeup tutorial in spanish and i would NOT put it past gabriel (a native spanish speaker) doing it as some thinly veiled james charles shade and i LIVE for it.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

lyddiemarie wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 pm
ballys404 wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:

please, do tell

albela
Stalker
Stalker

Post by albela »

darcyking wrote:
lyddiemarie wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 pm
ballys404 wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:

please, do tell
he talks about it in the mukbang video with jeffree and tana im p sure

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Yes I remember that mention in the mukbang video and that makes complete sense, with that panic attack and he's clean as a whistle drugs and alcohol wise. He's really high strung. Also I agree, he's grown out of the lesser known gurus category, really.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Pretty fucking embarrassing that he seems allergic to sex yet prances around like a used hoe, pretends that he is a hollywood MUA but is actually a dull IT developer with a boring ass personality.

I'm going to be pissed if he's not actually gay and was just using this for clout.

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

I made a thread on Ian so he doesn't have to be discussed here viewtopic.php?f=178&t=35754

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jamis Chaneo - James Charles Part 2

Post by DramaticBateman »

Have you guys heard this shit about his sisters apparel giveaway? One of the requirements was to post a picture in sisters apparel merch... So only people who bought merch already can enter to win.

People were tweeting him about it and he snapped back at 2 of his fans and told them they would be excluded from any future giveaways.

God I’m so sick of this cunt and his ego.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

kbisme wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:45 pm
Have you guys heard this shit about his sisters apparel giveaway? One of the requirements was to post a picture in sisters apparel merch... So only people who bought merch already can enter to win.

People were tweeting him about it and he snapped back at 2 of his fans and told them they would be excluded from any future giveaways.

God I’m so sick of this cxxt and his ego.
i saw that! he is such a whiny pretentious little bitch!

sa177
Informer
Informer

Post by sa177 »

Im sorry but Jesus he looks god awful in that runway show and his walk is absolutely horrifying.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

kbisme wrote:

According to BGC on reddit, his giveaway was technically a lottery because people have to purchase to enter. So some people reported it to the FTC, and he's now cancelled the giveaway. He's trying to spin it into "I want to make it fair to all of my fans", but lbr it's because he got in trouble.

breanna6556
Learner
Learner

Post by breanna6556 »

manged wrote:
kbisme wrote:

According to BGC on reddit, his giveaway was technically a lottery because people have to purchase to enter. So some people reported it to the FTC, and he's now cancelled the giveaway. He's trying to spin it into "I want to make it fair to all of my fans", but lbr it's because he got in trouble.
he wants to make it fair for his fans? he didnt say that when he went on defending only giving it to people who already purchased something. he even said he's disqualifying 2 fans for future giveaways who were upset that they had to buy something to win.

the amount of times he shuts down and is rude to FANS because they dont praise everything he does is disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

Yeah that’s bullshit. Don’t act like you ended your giveaway because you care about your fans. You treated them like shit and then got a lot of backlash. He’s a fucking fraud.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

This kid needs to eat shit, what has he given to the world to be acting like a pretentious bitch?

Here is a James Charles dupe so that you can avoid giving money to this bitch https://shanycosmetics.com/revival-remi ... ek-palette

MissDesignDiva
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissDesignDiva »

Said this over in the comments of The Viewers Voice video about James Charles cancelling his giveaway, but I feel like it's worth commenting it here too.

I must say, I feel like James Charles still doesn't really get it, the reason I say this is because he stands by excluding the 2 girls from any future giveaways. Far as I can tell, they were just having a polite conversation, but because it's not kissing James Charles butt, he views it as hate. Like James, just because people don't kiss your butt and be yes people for you at all times, doesn't mean they aren't also fans, they were just showing legit concern and frustration at the fact that a large chunk of the audience was left out from your first ever giveaway, because they aren't as financially blessed as you are, frankly his merch is expensive, especially where I live in Canada once you factor in tax, shipping and the exchange rate, a $45 hoodie, in Canadian prices is $60, and that's not even factoring in the shipping and tax added in on top of that base price. He's a 19 year old kid that doesn't get the fact, that he is where he is in life, because of his fans, he wouldn't have become the first male covergirl and be featured on Ellen, he wouldn't have been able to produce a clothing line or a makeup palette, and he certainly wouldn't have been able to buy a huge house at 19 years old. He's incredibly privileged and it comes across in his behavior. It's like he believes, "well I can afford ____ expensive thing, so everyone can afford that", when in reality, for some of us having a cheap $60 per month phone bill is a struggle, theres some months I can't even afford to get a $25 haircut, and I have a pixie cut, so when I can't get it trimmed, it's obvious and pretty noticeable.

whateveryt
Debater
Debater

Post by whateveryt »

Why hasn't he been cancelled?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:26 pm
So apparently he got copyrighted by Tyga and is now complaining about how unfair it is. :roll:

https://twitter.com/jamescharles/status ... gr%5Etweet

The nerve of this guy.
@tyga makes probably pennies off of these claims, it's the labels and publishers that go after small creators and profit off of it. it's unfortunate because if you DON'T know that, it makes @tyga look bad when I'm sure he's loved the memes and free promo of his song!
James is so full of himself.

This is some reddit r/choosingbeggars shit right there ("You should give me your shit for free becuase I can give you so much EXPOSURE!" is a common theme there :lol:)

Return to “James Charles”