James Charles: J* Alien Palette vs Predator - Part 6

Re: James Charles: J* Alien Palette vs Predator - Part 6

Post by Guest »

Never mind most people are annoyed as we are. Lol, It's just like Kim's fake ass breaking the internet, except because it's a guy with a fake ass and it's not breaking the internet.

Oh well. This is probably the most attention James will have for a while and it's not all positive. Sucks someone hacked him, but James probably has been dying to post that picture for months.

ballys404
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ballys404 »

Did this kid really post a photo of his facetuned ass after getting just his socials hacked? The hacker was just retweeting dumb shit, he lied about his nudes being threatened to be leaked just so he could have a reason to post his own nudes, imagine being that level or narcissist. No one wants to see your fake ass face tuned white boy ass james. Nothing was funnier than watching him have a meltdown about the situation and threatening to sue AT&T over it, he literally is such an entitled brat he thinks he can sue anyone that upsets him. He has such a vile self serving personality no wonder everyone hates him.

Post by Guest »

ballys404 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:23 pm
Did this kid really post a photo of his facetuned ass after getting just his socials hacked? The hacker was just retweeting dumb shit, he lied about his nudes being threatened to be leaked just so he could have a reason to post his own nudes, imagine being that level or narcissist. No one wants to see your fake ass face tuned white boy ass james. Nothing was funnier than watching him have a meltdown about the situation and threatening to sue AT&T over it, he literally is such an entitled brat he thinks he can sue anyone that upsets him. He has such a vile self serving personality no wonder everyone hates him.
(I'm excited someone commented, the sites been shit lately) It just made me chuckle that no one's really going, "Oh my god!" on twitter or complimenting him. Most of the tweets I've seen have been making fun of him, covering it up and even a few asking why he posted it. I also laughed at some of the "Oh my god how is his ass so great??" comments on Reddit.

I bet you if this was a lady, or like when Kim did it their would be all types of people zooming in and on every pixel of the photo or calling out the surgery.

Also, most people follow you on twitter are ladies James and gay teen dudes, most of them possibly underaged. Who was this for???

Post by Guest »

I'm happy that Andrew Luck is #1 trending. Someone with actual a talent and an actual reason to be trending, needs to be trending not the facetuned ass of a bratty jerk.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Meeka5280 wrote:
ballys404 wrote: Did this kid really post a photo of his facetuned ass after getting just his socials hacked? The hacker was just retweeting dumb shit, he lied about his nudes being threatened to be leaked just so he could have a reason to post his own nudes, imagine being that level or narcissist. No one wants to see your fake ass face tuned white boy ass james. Nothing was funnier than watching him have a meltdown about the situation and threatening to sue AT&T over it, he literally is such an entitled brat he thinks he can sue anyone that upsets him. He has such a vile self serving personality no wonder everyone hates him.
(I'm excited someone commented, the sites been shit lately) It just made me chuckle that no one's really going, "Oh my god!" on twitter or complimenting him. Most of the tweets I've seen have been making fun of him, covering it up and even a few asking why he posted it. I also laughed at some of the "Oh my god how is his ass so great??" comments on Reddit.

I bet you if this was a lady, or like when Kim did it their would be all types of people zooming in and on every pixel of the photo or calling out the surgery.

Also, most people follow you on twitter are ladies James and gay teen dudes, most of them possibly underaged. Who was this for???
His mother?

Post by Guest »

"his mother?"

I don't get it?

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Meeka5280 wrote: "his mother?"

I don't get it?
I mean he seemed pretty concerned about her responding to hate after the Tati video. Apparently, he has no issue with his family seeing his bare ass though.

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

His hacker seemed like the same kind as Shane Dawson and Jessica Alba, just trolling tweets. I'm certain he just used this as excuse to post that obviously photo-shopped ass pic no one wanted and it's obvious.

Post by Guest »

I wonder if James ever came on to or thirsted after Pewdiepie? I can't STAND Pewdiepie (I know quite a few people here like him) but I can imagine a leaked text from James from to one of his "Sisters" about wanting Pewdiepie.
(when is the fucking site going to be fixed? Shit is so slow)

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

One of the hackers did threaten to hack James' of icloud to leak nudes though
...https://www.bing.com/amp/s/heavy.com/ne ... -hack/amp/

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

ballys404 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:23 pm
Exactly. He just wanted attention and to show off his ass (which he does constantly in cutout clothing and twerking videos) ... :roll: yawn no one cares James or thinks you’re as gorgeous as YOU THINK you are.

Post by Guest »

Anyone else predicting there will be a sex tape release of him within a year or so?

He's trying sooo hard to make a comeback, but no one who is anyone gives a shit.

Post by Guest »

can someone please explain why he was at the VMA's? and why he whore this:

he's getting ROASTED for it though so he tweeted this:

WiFi
Debater
Debater

Post by WiFi »

James & Nikita Dragun went to the VMA's, LMAO.

Just a friendly reminder that you may be using your data instead of your WiFi. :love2:

Jaculon3
Talker
Talker

Post by Jaculon3 »

applejuice wrote:can someone please explain why he was at the VMA's? and why he whore this:

He shouldve worn this to the Met gala smh

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ballys404
Talker
Talker

Post by ballys404 »

his head shape is fucked

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

ballys404 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:35 am
his head shape is fucked
It looks like a toaster

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

He needs to just dress like he ACTUALLY does in private and show up dressed in masculine clothing. He isn't fooling anyone. He only dresses slutty because he thinks it lures straight men to him. It probably does but they are probably 35+ and James wants a ripped twink.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

applejuice wrote: can someone please explain why he was at the VMA's? and why he whore this:

tbh i wanted to reply to james tweet but didn't want to deal w his stans.

why does james think the only option for a good outfit is a suit or this weird 'bdsm but make it fashion' thing he's got going on.

there are other things he could dress in that are still extra.

idk im not a fashionista but ALL his event outfits have the same kinda thing going on and i think that's why people are sick of him.

personally, with my severe lack of fashion expertise, i think he should start wearing more interesting high fashion stuff to these events instead of this costumey look he always goes for.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Well at least since Guy Tang fixed his hair it looks MUCH better, I'll give him that.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Return to “James Charles”