Been thanked: 0

Re: Eugenia Cooney Part 2

Post by mynamemaybeamy »

SylvieMoon wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:56 am
Lonesomecheese wrote:
SylvieMoon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:20 pm
Lonesomecheese wrote:I don't know, I went and looked at older videos and even 3 years ago when we all said she was still being debated as "just skinny" (mom turns me preppy) she's still way thinner than this video today. Plus when she first got out she was in baggy shirts so it's hard to say she's lost any since then. I think she may actually still be gaining.
Honestly, I disagree. Her face lost most of the volume she had from since she left rehab. So if she were actively gaining her face would at least be the same, not going back to what it was. Her arms as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a picture of her with her arms out right after or a little bit after rehab? The most her arms have been out in a pic that I can find is Oct 4th and they don't look any better or worse now. They do look better than 3 years ago, though.
I say this based on videos. It’s pretty clear. And why are you ignoring the most obvious clue of all which is her face as I’ve just mentioned and as many others have as well? Of course everything looks better from 3 years ago. She’s still recently off from her rehab, does not mean she isn’t regressing. But if you want to be blindingly optimistic, go ahead if it makes you feel better. Image

I'm not the one you replied to, but I just wanted to say that your reply was kind of harsh, and I really hope we can keep things from devolving into attacking each other around here. There's already so much negativity inherently in this topic, given the topic itself of course. We should try to keep it kind toward each other.

mynamemaybeamy
Learner
Learner

Post by mynamemaybeamy »

nudelipstick wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:16 am
randomMcRandom wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:30 pm
nudelipstick wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:46 am
I was not all surprised the other day when she tweeted to apologise for apologising too much..

She should have stayed offline for at least a year.
Funny how she never apologizes for doing body checks to her child viewers, proudly announcing her weight 85lbs, and giggling joyfully when little girls tell her they are starving themselves to look like her. Yeah yeah Eugenia is so "nice" because she apologizes for her hair being out of place. Fucking fake-ass.
I don't think she believes that she ever had a problem. I wish her the best but I can't stand to follow her anymore.

Off topic about another youtuber, Dr Dray:
By the way, are any of you aware of Dr Dray? She has never been as severely underweight as Eugenia but she is more open with her weight/diet than Eugenia has ever been. She actually shares the "meals" she eats and her workout routines. In one workout video, she's showing her figure and you can very clearly see her spine. Some of her content lowkey seems like recommendations for hiding signs of eating disorders like thinning hair and staining/cuts around your mouth. She deletes all comments that aren't praising her. She has these rituals around food like wearing an adult bib or baking things that she doesn't actually like to eat. It's even worse with Dray because she's a Dr/dermatologist, so it gives her more credibility to an impressionable audience.
I've never heard of Dr Dray, but I am certainly interested now. I'm sure you already found it, but if not I found a thread on her- viewtopic.php?f=681&t=37114&p=4053269&h ... y#p4053269

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by randomMcRandom »

SylvieMoon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:03 pm
ZhaZhaZhoo wrote:In her most recent video she responds to someone claiming that she knows her body is skinny and triggering to people by basically saying like "no, I'm not trying to do that" and "I don't think my body is triggering at this point" (LOL), followed by a very reasonable point that I agree with: basically that people who are struggling shouldn't be forced to hide themselves, or w/e. Totally paraphrasing here.
She's still calling it "rehab" and "working on myself" and "away from the internet". She can't even admit that she went to an in-patient eating disorder program for women who are dying from their severe, late-stage eating disorders. She can't even say the word "anorexia". Still, after 6 alleged months of treatment.

That's like a heroin addict who has been prostituting herself on the street for 10 years to pay for her drugs claiming "I went on vacation for a week, you know, to spend some time away from the internet and to really think about my life and, you know, I'm back and everything's cool now guys, I'm 100% better, hugely better, that vacation was really jsut something I need to help me relax. Thumb's up!"

It's like a gambling addict who attempted to sell another human being on the dark web to pay off a gambling debt talking about how "I have these games I like to play, you know, and sometimes I get like really into the games and, well, you know, I just had to take a break and read a book for a day or 2 to get my head out of the game."

It's impossible for me to overstate how deep in denial Eugenia is. It is 100% impossible, utterly hopeless, to recover from any kind of addiction when you bend over backwards and twist yourself in knots avoiding using the term for your addiction. The very first baby step to addiction recovery is being able to say the word. And Eugenia hasn't even been able to take that teeny step.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:53 pm
In her most recent video she responds to someone claiming that she knows her body is skinny and triggering to people by basically saying like "no, I'm not trying to do that" and "I don't think my body is triggering at this point" (LOL), followed by a very reasonable point that I agree with: basically that people who are struggling shouldn't be forced to hide themselves, or w/e. Totally paraphrasing here. Timestamped video below.

Also her voice fluctuations and pitch are so grating that I was embarrassed to watch this video on speaker with my partner around and turned it down. I didn't want them to be like "wtf are you watching?"

Just wanted to say she is 24? 25? And dressed again like a fuqing Disney Princess. Nope. Also, her shitty nose contour makes her look like Michael Jackson (esp bc her boney face matches as well). I'm tired of this woman-child. I don't find her better or well at all, but at this point there is nothing left to do but keep speculating. And I get she is nice, but she is a mofo adult woman, the whole tip toeing around as not to upset her or "be mean" is tired, too.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Guest wrote:
Lonesomecheese wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:09 am
SylvieMoon wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:20 pm
Lonesomecheese wrote:I don't know, I went and looked at older videos and even 3 years ago when we all said she was still being debated as "just skinny" (mom turns me preppy) she's still way thinner than this video today. Plus when she first got out she was in baggy shirts so it's hard to say she's lost any since then. I think she may actually still be gaining.
Honestly, I disagree. Her face lost most of the volume she had from since she left rehab. So if she were actively gaining her face would at least be the same, not going back to what it was. Her arms as well.

Do you have a picture of her with her arms out right after or a little bit after rehab? The most her arms have been out in a pic that I can find is Oct 4th and they don't look any better or worse now. They do look better than 3 years ago, though.

Her arms no longer have that cinched in look. I can't explain it but her upper arms use to curve in dramatically which suggests loss of muscle and fat.

The hard thing is that I believe Eugenia is naturally a thin and petite person. This is why she hasn't experienced major complications from her ED because her weight didn't drop very far from her original weight in the first place.

Her dropping to 30ish Kg from 50 kg is very different from being like 80 to 30 kg. It's still dangerous and really bad. Don't get me wrong. But it explains why she is still alive.
If I remember correctly, she did mention that her doctors were surprised she didn’t have worse symptoms (like terrible hair loss etc) and that they thought it was because she was petite naturally.

LittleButThere
Debater
Debater

Post by LittleButThere »

Okay well shes in Boston for a few days. Hopefully treatment related, but gosh, be honest about it if you want to motivate people through your journey!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

semivillain
Learner
Learner

Post by semivillain »

LittleButThere wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:43 pm
Okay well shes in Boston for a few days. Hopefully treatment related, but gosh, be honest about it if you want to motivate people through your journey!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I agree. She is playing this..mental health advocate or person who gives advice about it when she isnt 100% honest or open about it, and insists she is fine.
If you want your subscribers/followers to be okay and to feel okay about getting help, you shouldnt set such a bad example yourself. Its not like you waved a magic wand, eugenia, and woops! now youre fine again.

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

Denise0211 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:20 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:53 pm
In her most recent video she responds to someone claiming that she knows her body is skinny and triggering to people by basically saying like "no, I'm not trying to do that" and "I don't think my body is triggering at this point" (LOL), followed by a very reasonable point that I agree with: basically that people who are struggling shouldn't be forced to hide themselves, or w/e. Totally paraphrasing here. Timestamped video below.

Also her voice fluctuations and pitch are so grating that I was embarrassed to watch this video on speaker with my partner around and turned it down. I didn't want them to be like "wtf are you watching?"

Just wanted to say she is 24? 25? And dressed again like a fuqing Disney Princess. Nope. Also, her shitty nose contour makes her look like Michael Jackson (esp bc her boney face matches as well). I'm tired of this woman-child. I don't find her better or well at all, but at this point there is nothing left to do but keep speculating. And I get she is nice, but she is a mofo adult woman, the whole tip toeing around as not to upset her or "be mean" is tired, too.
I 100% agree with you.
There's being nice and then there is Eugenia; no way in hell is that her real personality. I'm sure she just enjoys people praising her for being the "sweetest person ever" in the comments.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

SylvieMoon wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:41 am

If I remember correctly, she did mention that her doctors were surprised she didn’t have worse symptoms (like terrible hair loss etc) and that they thought it was because she was petite naturally.
There is NO WAY her doctors actually said that. No doctor, treating a nearly fatal case of anorexia, would talk about how "naturally petite" or "naturally skinny" the woman is, nor would he talk about how her body isn't as damaged as he expected because of her naturally skinny frame. NO WAY. I believe that Eugenia said that (not calling you a liar) but she is clearly just in her delusional denial. Just like she claimed for years that "My doctor says I'm fine you guys! I have been to the doctor and he said I'm fine!" Right Eugenia, if your doctor actually looked at your 5'8" 65lb ass and said "You look fine to me!" he would have his license yanked.

You can guarantee that Eugenia has all kinds of damage that you can't see. Damage to her organs, brittle bones, etc. Her nice skin and hair hide these things for now, she's lucky yes, but being "naturally skinny" isn't going to stop you from getting organ failure, osteoporosis, and atrophied heart muscles due to malnutrition. No fucking way.
Last edited by randomMcRandom on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

randomMcRandom wrote:
SylvieMoon wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:41 am

There is NO WAY her doctors actually said that. No doctor, treating a nearly fatal case of anorexia, would talk about how "naturally petite" or "naturally skinny" the woman is. NO WAY. I believe that Eugenia said that (not calling you a liar) but she is clearly just in her delusional denial. Just like she claimed for years that "My doctor says I'm fine you guys! I have been to the doctor and he said I'm fine!" Right Eugenia, if your doctor actually looked at your 5'8" 65lb ass and said "You look fine to me!" he would have his license yanked.
True. I definitely believe the “They were surprised” part.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Her kidneys must be SO damaged. Surely she is in some pain? I mean the fact she stands up a lot on her streams must also be linked to her lack of flesh and muscle on her ass.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

LipstickLashes wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:52 am
Her kidneys must be SO damaged. Surely she is in some pain? I mean the fact she stands up a lot on her streams must also be linked to her lack of flesh and muscle on her ass.
YUP! She never drinks water. People talk about watching 7 hours live streams of her (dunno how they do that, but they do) and she's in front of hte camera the whole time -- no water, no going to the bathroom, nothing. Her kidneys are fried from that abuse.

She's also likely in a lot of pain. Her bones constantly pressing against things with no padding. her organs screaming for nutrition and proper care. But most addicts that are deep into physical-addictions (drugs, alcohol, eating disorders, etc) that they don't even remember what it's like to wake up in the morning and NOT feel like they've been hit by a truck.

Post by Guest »

So she's still doing the 'not drinking anything during her streams' bs?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

moonlightprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by moonlightprincess »

FallOut89 wrote: So she's still doing the 'not drinking anything during her streams' bs?

It's honestly strange even from an ED perspective. Water has no calories and can curb appetite. Doesn't really make sense to me. But then again most of her actions don't :/

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

moonlightprincess wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:31 pm
It's honestly strange even from an ED perspective. Water has no calories and can curb appetite. Doesn't really make sense to me. But then again most of her actions don't :/
I've heard of this before. Anorexic/body dysmorphic women not wanting to drink water because it "bloats" or "makes my stomach look huge"

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:14 pm
moonlightprincess wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:31 pm
Water is also a huge requirement in the bodily processes involved in burning fat, so drinking more water would actually help with her "goals".

But eating disorders are not logical, and people with them sometimes stop drinking water because they are afraid it will somehow make them fatter/heavier/bloated, etc.
Maybe it's the whole swallowing thing? I forgot the show on netflix but it was about illnesses that were undiagnosed and a lady on there had a mental illness where she couldn't swallow. She had to use a feeding tube and would chew and spit out her food. Was linked to sexual abuse as a child

SoSueMe
Informer
Informer

Post by SoSueMe »

Guest wrote:
moonlightprincess wrote: It's honestly strange even from an ED perspective. Water has no calories and can curb appetite. Doesn't really make sense to me. But then again most of her actions don't :/
Water is also a huge requirement in the bodily processes involved in burning fat, so drinking more water would actually help with her "goals".

But eating disorders are not logical, and people with them sometimes stop drinking water because they are afraid it will somehow make them fatter/heavier/bloated, etc.
At the height of my ED I stopped drinking water. My therapist gave me an ultimatum whereby I had to drink a cup of water in front of him or he wouldn't treat me anymore, as without fluids my brain wasn't functional enough to engage in treatment.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Citrouille
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Citrouille »

moonlightprincess wrote:
FallOut89 wrote: So she's still doing the 'not drinking anything during her streams' bs?

You have clearly never had an ED and are not speaking from an ED perspective.
1. Most anorexics LIKE to feel hungry. They don't want to feel full. The same is true for bulimics. I know that when I feel full I want to throw up so I can feel empty again. Hunger= good. I personally hate drinking a lot because it makes me feel full even if I know it's not fat and I'm not anorexic (but I do have eating problems).
2. Water bloats and adds weight (and makes you feel full). I assume Eugenia, much like myself and many other people, weighs herself every single day. A glass of water can make a difference. I know of some coaches in the sport I used to do that used to forbid girls drink water before competition because it makes the belly stick out.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

Citrouille wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:52 am
moonlightprincess wrote: It's honestly strange even from an ED perspective. Water has no calories and can curb appetite. Doesn't really make sense to me. But then again most of her actions don't :/
You have clearly never had an ED and are not speaking from an ED perspective.
1. Most anorexics LIKE to feel hungry. They don't want to feel full. The same is true for bulimics. I know that when I feel full I want to throw up so I can feel empty again. Hunger= good. I personally hate drinking a lot because it makes me feel full even if I know it's not fat and I'm not anorexic (but I do have eating problems).
2. Water bloats and adds weight (and makes you feel full). I assume Eugenia, much like myself and many other people, weighs herself every single day. A glass of water can make a difference. I know of some coaches in the sport I used to do that used to forbid girls drink water before competition because it makes the belly stick out.
Which if people were rational , which "Geenie" is not, would know drinking enough water flushes you out. It's called 'water weight' because one's body is clinging to it for life and is not expelling. The more you down, the more it goes out. That is why model agents will tell girls who have partied too much to drink 1 to 1.5 GALLONS daily, for a day or 2, without eating, to get rid of the bloat.

Eugenia is just rotting from the inside out.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Omg...the level of denial with her. She was "planning on getting help"... :roll:

Her mom is the cause, it's not a secret. She enables Eugenia, because shes a cash-cow. I think even Kati sees it, but knows this collab will draw in the viewers. Eugenia is so naive, she doesnt see how shes being exploited.

Return to “Eugenia Cooney”