Post by MadKat9517 »

here

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Eugenia Cooney: Dead Yet? (Part 2)

Post by kb925 »

Someone asked about sites that ban proana. I think Tumblr does now. Or they warn you or something when you click on it. Twitter might too. Facebook, YT and Instagram I don't think do anything about it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

graceysghost
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by graceysghost »

Apparently local news sources are even taking note of her
https://www.greenwichtime.com/policerep ... 307-tbla-3

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I would hope she's been gone because she's finally willingly getting treatment. But something tells me she's been hospitalized because she's so sick.

Post by Guest »

She's finally going to get help. She just tweeted 12 minutes ago

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

emilymac
Lurker
Lurker

Post by emilymac »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emilymac
Lurker
Lurker

Post by emilymac »

Knoximus
Learner
Learner

Post by Knoximus »

This will sound crazy and I have no evidence to back it up but what if she did already pass and her mother is faking an attempt at recovery, then will in a few months say it was too hard on her and she died during it, to cover the fact that she never forced her into a hospital?

goldglitters
Talker
Talker

Post by goldglitters »

following, hoping she really is getting help with a doctor, but even then that's just the first step of a very long and hard journey.

SereneSelenophile
Informer
Informer

Post by SereneSelenophile »

emilymac wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:00 pm

Oh thank god!

As I said in the last thread I'm not a fan of hers or a fanemy, I never really watched her stuff because her weight would upset me. I really didn't want to watch her slowly die when she's been so obviously sick for so long and it seemed like there was so much inaction.

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

Knoximus wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:02 pm
This will sound crazy and I have no evidence to back it up but what if she did already pass and her mother is faking an attempt at recovery, then will in a few months say it was too hard on her and she died during it, to cover the fact that she never forced her into a hospital?
Why would you even say that? Not everything has to be this grand conspiracy. We should go by Eugenia's words and be happy she's saying she's getting help. Props to her. She deserves all the positivity now that she's getting treatment. I don't suffer with an eating disorder but I do have my fair share of mental illnesses. It would be so disheartening to read comments that either 1.) doubt it or even worse 2.) turn it into a conspiracy. If there is a time where we need to be positive towards her, it's right now.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I definitely think it's good for her to stay off social media. She should have done so years ago. I wonder what finally made something click in her brain?

Coco Lux
Informer
Informer

Post by Coco Lux »

I’m happy to hear this and wish her all the best.

I do wonder what finally prompted her to get help and why she waited until now and if she sought help a while ago why did she post that awful KH video.

SereneSelenophile
Informer
Informer

Post by SereneSelenophile »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:36 pm
I definitely think it's good for her to stay off social media. She should have done so years ago. I wonder what finally made something click in her brain?
I almost wonder if it was her channel being unverified? She was obviously sick, she disappeared from like Jan 2nd until the 28th and that might have been pre-recorded stuff for the KH3 hype, but maybe being unverified either gave her the kick in the pants she needed to get help or admit it to the world that there is a problem and for people with addiction and self-abusive tendencies admitting there is a problem is the biggest step towards healing. She really needed to say something was wrong to social media, too for it to really be a step forward too I think.. 'Cause for years she's never admitted there was a problem and for some reason there was some theory going around that she had one of those diseases that makes you have to eat 4k calories and still be a bone, and I thought for a long while that she might have perpetuated that story but it seems now that she just said nothing, ever. She also never mentioned food and if she was having to eat 4k calories in a day, she'd be *complaining* about food.

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

I'm sure the sudden surge in interest towards her after that KH video prompted it. I don't believe her mother would suddenly bring it up and Eugenia would just go with it. My theory: the attention from that video which brought in big youtubers and all their fans as well. I think the videos her friends made contributed to it as well. The death rumors had to have some sort of effect on her as well. Just my thoughts.

I wonder if she's taking an actual break from social media on her own accord or if she's going into inpatient. It'd make sense with her not wanting to mention going into inpatient. I would understand if that's the case. I just can't imagine a doctor letting her deal with this through outpatient. That said, there might be some fancy way of treating an ED at home with doctors visiting, etc that we just don't know about. So many questions.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Wow this is such good news (hopefully). I was convinced she was going to let it take her life.

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

emilymac wrote:Image

Happy to trigger people and knows fans are concerned she’s dead won’t address it, throws her skeleton body in their faces, but she’s asking people to respect her privacy...

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

AnnahJ wrote:
emilymac wrote:Image

Happy to trigger people and knows fans are concerned she’s dead won’t address it, throws her skeleton body in their faces, but she’s asking people to respect her privacy...

Also how old is that pic? There’s a little drummer boy Mickey Mouse in the back that looks like a Christmas decoration...

Return to “Eugenia Cooney”