Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSHOWUSTHENANNY Part 11

Post by ashden91 »

xmasbdaygirl wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:42 am
IPaidthePrice wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:55 pm
Also later on...Tim says, "Support your local restaurants (reading a comment), We'd love to but we aren't comfortable yet." However, you are comfortable going to theme parks. Dim Whit logic.
Then Jenn goes on to say that it's not their job to support local restaurants, that's the government's job. Um--you're entire lifestyle is subsidized by people supporting you by watching your ridiculous videos, you can't see why people need to support local restaurants?

Then, someone asks their favorite resort. For two people whose job it is to cover Disney, that's pretty much their only responsiblity...it takes them forever to come up with a name. They remember they were hosted, but can't come up with Coronado Springs until everyone says it in the chat. Then Tim says it's because they haven't been to Disney in forever. Do they realize that most people only go to Disney once a year, IF that? It's been less than 3 months. Then they completely forget about Aulani until the folks in chat bring it up. So Disney is handing out all these hosted gigs and these two idiots have absolutely no recollection of them?
This is how you know that for people who go to the theme parks as they do, they really aren't invested in the parks nor do they love the parks. It's just a job for them and they're only in it for the freebies, it's not something they actually like doing.

Post by Guest »

OK. I just HAD to see this. Happens on / around 1:00 in.

My BF was screaming from the other room as I had their mindless drivel playing - 

CORONADO SPRINGS! CORONADO SPRINGS! HOW CAN YOU ASSHOLES NOT KNOW THAT?

I swear, this is their JOB and they cannot remember the names of the hotels they either stayed at or did media events at. And then Tim gives the excuse that it's because they haven't been there in 3 months? WHAT?  You literally have lived in Florida all your life and have - by your admission - been to Disney a bazillion times up unto and including when you decided to start vlogging.

Are you THAT damn dumb? Even the most casual Disney fan knows their resorts and can rattle on about them without hesitation.

I couldn't watch anymore after that. They are idiots.  That poor child, indeed. :roll:

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:12 am
xmasbdaygirl wrote:
IPaidthePrice wrote:
Also later on...Tim says, "Support your local restaurants (reading a comment), We'd love to but we aren't comfortable yet." However, you are comfortable going to theme parks. Dim Whit logic.
Then Jenn goes on to say that it's not their job to support local restaurants, that's the government's job. Um--you're entire lifestyle is subsidized by people supporting you by watching your ridiculous videos, you can't see why people need to support local restaurants?

Then, someone asks their favorite resort. For two people whose job it is to cover Disney, that's pretty much their only responsiblity...it takes them forever to come up with a name. They remember they were hosted, but can't come up with Coronado Springs until everyone says it in the chat. Then Tim says it's because they haven't been to Disney in forever. Do they realize that most people only go to Disney once a year, IF that? It's been less than 3 months. Then they completely forget about Aulani until the folks in chat bring it up. So Disney is handing out all these hosted gigs and these two idiots have absolutely no recollection of them?
Disney knows they and many other social media folk are idiots beyond what they portray, that's why they set up all the media events and go as far as to plan every moment of every day out for them. It's not just about controlling what they see, but ensuring that they actually DO see enough to get their viewers interested.

D23 was the perfect example of a failed trip because Disney was not involved. Tim made one of the most exciting events Disney hosts look downright mundane and as common as though any old convention would give you a similar experience.

Disney's social media department doesn't really care who is at the helm of TheTimTracker, only that they get those sweet views and their experience sits as awesome in the eyes of those viewers.

Does this excuse T&J's lack of memory for those experiences or for general knowledge of the singular topic they base their money off of? Absolutely not. It just once again shows how much they are NOT fans of Disney if the names of the resorts are disposable in their memories.
Those D23 vlogs were awful, but he'll still get invited to the next one because of his subscriber and view count.

Perfect example of a usual Tim Tracker fan below. Telling Tim to don't put himself at risk since he has 2 people relying on him and his fans don't want to lose him either. Not realizing he needs the views to stay relevant. He's not going to the park because he wants to, he NEEDS to. He was bleeding views and not getting subscribers when the parks were closed. Not to mention they lost 1 million views when they deleted videos like the urban one and any other that might've ruined their perfect Disney family friendly appearance.
Screenshot_20200615-150916.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:29 pm
Love_the_kitz wrote:
xmasbdaygirl wrote:
IPaidthePrice wrote:

Disney knows they and many other social media folk are idiots beyond what they portray, that's why they set up all the media events and go as far as to plan every moment of every day out for them. It's not just about controlling what they see, but ensuring that they actually DO see enough to get their viewers interested.

D23 was the perfect example of a failed trip because Disney was not involved. Tim made one of the most exciting events Disney hosts look downright mundane and as common as though any old convention would give you a similar experience.

Disney's social media department doesn't really care who is at the helm of TheTimTracker, only that they get those sweet views and their experience sits as awesome in the eyes of those viewers.

Does this excuse T&J's lack of memory for those experiences or for general knowledge of the singular topic they base their money off of? Absolutely not. It just once again shows how much they are NOT fans of Disney if the names of the resorts are disposable in their memories.
Those D23 vlogs were awful, but he'll still get invited to the next one because of his subscriber and view count.

Perfect example of a usual Tim Tracker fan below. Telling Tim to don't put himself at risk since he has 2 people relying on him and his fans don't want to lose him either. Not realizing he needs the views to stay relevant. He's not going to the park because he wants to, he NEEDS to. He was bleeding views and not getting subscribers when the parks were closed. Not to mention they lost 1 million views when they deleted videos like the urban one and any other that might've ruined their perfect Disney family friendly appearance.

With their awful D23 Coverage, I can't believe that Disney doesn't at the minimum send Timbo some form of a press kit with times and locations of the major things going on at D23. Knowing the Slackers they did get one, but they can't read instructions.

It doesn't help that Tim kept getting lost at D23, but their timing with uploading their vlogs from D23 was so slow....

Then when you give them constructive criticism, you get Jenn berating you on Twitter that they aren't a news site, so they don't have to meet the same standards as say someone like Allears, The Dis, or even WDWNT.

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

mikedupp wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:48 pm
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:29 pm
Love_the_kitz wrote:
xmasbdaygirl wrote:
IPaidthePrice wrote:

With their awful D23 Coverage, I can't believe that Disney doesn't at the minimum send Timbo some form of a press kit with times and locations of the major things going on at D23. Knowing the Slackers they did get one, but they can't read instructions.

It doesn't help that Tim kept getting lost at D23, but their timing with uploading their vlogs from D23 was so slow....

Then when you give them constructive criticism, you get Jenn berating you on Twitter that they aren't a news site, so they don't have to meet the same standards as say someone like Allears, The Dis, or even WDWNT.
Knowing Disney, they probably did, but since they can't seem to open their mail quickly, who knows if they opened it before D23 actually happened. LOL!! It's probably sitting in a pile on their desk someplace.

You are right. Jenn is very quick to jump on any kind of constructive criticism. Heaven forbid they get any criticism....

Howdy89
Talker
Talker

Post by Howdy89 »

Has anyone noticed, that as far as views go, the Tracker videos with the least amount of views are every last single one of their "LIVE" videos?? On average, these videos fall in the range of 40k-65k views at most. When you compare that to their normal videos, which run typically over 100k-275k views, well, that's a pretty freaking high disparity in viewer numbers from their LIVE videos to their regular videos. Why is that? Just curious...

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

Howdy89 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:59 pm
Has anyone noticed, that as far as views go, the Tracker videos with the least amount of views are every last single one of their "LIVE" videos?? On average, these videos fall in the range of 40k-65k views at most. When you compare that to their normal videos, which run typically over 100k-275k views, well, that's a pretty freaking high disparity in viewer numbers from their LIVE videos to their regular videos. Why is that? Just curious...
Personally, I can't stand live youtube videos. With it being unedited, it's a waste of my time watching people yammer on and suffer through boughts of silence or shaky camera or other people screaming and dancing in front of the camera in the parks / out in public. It's usually 2-3 hours of torture that could be condensed down to 15 mins of a well edited video.

When it comes to the Trackers, I don't feel like watching them yammer on and discuss their "ears collection" or the baby or all the gifts they got from their stans and then left sitting on the floor of their office for 3 years. It's just 2-3 hours of blah blah blah. No thanks. I have a lot more interesting videos to watching during my limited YouTube viewing time.

Happyflower
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Happyflower »

This is my first post here and I had to join because I am so tired of Tim Tracker and his videos. I know, I don’t have to watch them, but my family likes to see me cringe. My family loves watching different Disney YouTubers as a fun way to live vicariously through them when we can’t go into the parks. Tim’s video are no longer fun. I don’t even think he likes his job. You can tell. He never smiles. All he reports about is construction, weather, and signs in the park. He can spend an entire video not going on a ride or eating a new item. I think he has lost the Disney magic of going to the parks and/ or is too cheap to do anything that isn’t sponsored. All he does is passive aggressive complaining by asking his out loud “questions.” Some of “I wonder” questions would simply be answered if he did a little research online first. Tim’s videos are SO boring. The next thing you know he will probably do is a bug population study of a squared yard in each park. I can’t wait! The mask study was as exciting. Please Tim, tell me what you find in the restroom again… how about another construction update... or this trash can is here, but it was there before...hmmmmmm I wonder why :roll:

Happyflower
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Happyflower »

Chococat76 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:22 pm
OK. I just HAD to see this. Happens on / around 1:00 in.

My BF was screaming from the other room as I had their mindless drivel playing - 

CORONADO SPRINGS! CORONADO SPRINGS! HOW CAN YOU ASSHOLES NOT KNOW THAT?

I swear, this is their JOB and they cannot remember the names of the hotels they either stayed at or did media events at. And then Tim gives the excuse that it's because they haven't been there in 3 months? WHAT?  You literally have lived in Florida all your life and have - by your admission - been to Disney a bazillion times up unto and including when you decided to start vlogging.

Are you THAT damn dumb? Even the most casual Disney fan knows their resorts and can rattle on about them without hesitation.

I couldn't watch anymore after that. They are idiots.  That poor child, indeed. :roll:
You are so right! This is because their heart isn't into their jobs. Most people who love to go to Disney has favorites of everything. They don't have to think about it. I couldn't believe when they were comped a stay and Tim did a belly flop on the bed to test it. He acted like a immature teenager doing that or an animal who has never stayed in a hotel room before.
Last edited by Happyflower on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

So he's afraid to touch merchandise at Busch Gardens but touches a bunch of stuff in a Friends pop-up.

Then proceeds to walk around a completely deserted (his word - "abandoned") Pointe Orlando with nary a person in sight with his neck gaiter still pulled up practically over his ears.  Including when he's off in a corner by himself reading the day's organization info off his cell phone - completely muffled.

He makes a whole lot of sense...as usual. :roll:

Happyflower
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Happyflower »

I think Jackson is SO cute, he really is, but his parents are going to hurt that little guy- mentally and physically. I have never seen a pair of parents that dysfunctional at taking care of a child! I used to work with single mothers, teaching them how to take care of their children, but they were very young and alone. They are an older couple!

A babies main food source until they are one years old is breast milk or formula. It doesn't matter how big they are. Eating table food is suppose to get them used to using their hands to their mouth. I had to look away when I saw them giving him huge pieces of avocado. If he takes too big of a piece and swallows it, it could choke him no matter how soft it is. Parents are suppose to cut their food into little pieces! ANY baby book will tell them that. Do they not read?

Then you have the issue where they are forcing him to eat things he doesn't like. He turns his head, and parents are taught they are suppose to STOP! Usually it means they are full. Tim kept trying to shovel it in. Then you see them trying to trick him into eating things he doesn't like by mixing his food up. They are setting themselves up for huge future food struggles with Jackson in the future. My son had food allergies and even at a young age, his allergist said if he refuses to eat something, it could be his body telling him it was no good for him.

They need to relax. They need to stop making Jackson perform like a monkey on cue. Stop trying to get him on THEIR schedule. They need to stop trying to make him perfect! I have seen this perfect parent syndrome by parents who had a dysfunctional childhood. Get therapy instead! Putting that kind of pressure on a kid will effect them negatively into their adult hood. I will get off my soap box now. It seems like they need a wakeup call.

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

Happyflower wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:17 pm
I think Jackson is SO cute, he really is, but his parents are going to hurt that little guy- mentally and physically. I have never seen a pair of parents that dysfunctional at taking care of a child! I used to work with single mothers, teaching them how to take care of their children, but they were very young and alone. They are an older couple!

A babies main food source until they are one years old is breast milk or formula. It doesn't matter how big they are. Eating table food is suppose to get them used to using their hands to their mouth. I had to look away when I saw them giving him huge pieces of avocado. If he takes too big of a piece and swallows it, it could choke him no matter how soft it is. Parents are suppose to cut their food into little pieces! ANY baby book will tell them that. Do they not read?

Then you have the issue where they are forcing him to eat things he doesn't like. He turns his head, and parents are taught they are suppose to STOP! Usually it means they are full. Tim kept trying to shovel it in. Then you see them trying to trick him into eating things he doesn't like by mixing his food up. They are setting themselves up for huge future food struggles with Jackson in the future. My son had food allergies and even at a young age, his allergist said if he refuses to eat something, it could be his body telling him it was no good for him.

They need to relax. They need to stop making Jackson perform like a monkey on cue. Stop trying to get him on THEIR schedule. They need to stop trying to make him perfect! I have seen this perfect parent syndrome by parents who had a dysfunctional childhood. Get therapy instead! Putting that kind of pressure on a kid will effect them negatively into their adult hood. I will get off my soap box now. It seems like they need a wakeup call.
I totally agree with everything you posted here.Their baby led weaning is a quick way of saying, I'm too lazy to breast or bottle feed anymore and I want him to start eating solid food before he's ready.

they are listening to their stans way too much on this one. They really need to let him progress at a normal pace and not try to make him a super baby.

GuruWannabe
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruWannabe »

Chococat76 wrote: So he's afraid to touch merchandise at Busch Gardens but touches a bunch of stuff in a Friends pop-up.

Then proceeds to walk around a completely deserted (his word - "abandoned") Pointe Orlando with nary a person in sight with his neck gaiter still pulled up practically over his ears.  Including when he's off in a corner by himself reading the day's organization info off his cell phone - completely muffled.

He makes a whole lot of sense...as usual. :roll:
THIS! He won't touch merch or eat food at the parks but will touch a button on the bathroom mirror for a visual effect at Busch Gardens, twice none the less. If I was going to use the washrooms it would be a quick in and out and touch as little as humanly possible, also I don't get why people and still recording in public bathrooms after that one guy got sued for it! If I was in the bathroom and someone had a camera out I would be complaining to the nearest employee (Karen status activated).

Annastazia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Annastazia »

20338F18-955E-4B7A-B686-BD17E7701824.png
Of course someone says Tim Tracker. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

Annastazia wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:33 am
20338F18-955E-4B7A-B686-BD17E7701824.pngOf course someone says Tim Tracker. :roll:
Yeah, if they really want to kill their brand with a know nothing know it all....

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

Enjoyed spotting this on Twitter tonight....
Screenshot_20200617_234816.jpg

jb888
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jb888 »

I've decided to start watching Prince Dev for my Orlando videos. Idk the consensus about him around him but I prefer to view the views to him, especially as a black man, than the Trackers.

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

jb888 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:58 pm
I've decided to start watching Prince Dev for my Orlando videos. Idk the consensus about him around him but I prefer to view the views to him, especially as a black man, than the Trackers.
I might start watching him too. I've heard a lot about him and am going to check him out.

marieandme
Learner
Learner

Post by marieandme »

I came out of lurking to say I cannot stand the fact that in every live video, they need to specify to some pea brained viewer that the baby is sleeping. No kidding. Where else would he be. And I am also over the fact that the baby needs to make an appearance in every live video. They always grab him 1 second after he wakes up and show him for a few long obnoxious minutes and then they have to go because he's getting rowdy. I don't want baby content. It's not my thing. And now it's sooo much baby content. It might not annoy me so much if they could do one single live mail video that was not eventually about the baby.
I'm sure it's all been said before (or not since I'm a grouch that isn't interested in babies) but I had to let it out. I have today's video on currently.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

T&J are well on their way to creating a spoiled brat out of Jackson. <insert applause from the stans>
  • They cannot stand to see him unhappy, always rescuing him and holding him.
  • Jenn uses Jackson as an excuse for not doing what she needs to do, which will give him the impression that he needs to be first for everything.
  • The two of them are well versed in making excuses for themselves, you can bet this will continue on to Jackson's behavior. (All kids misbehave! Don't make excuses, let them learn what is wrong)
Add on a few more behaviors on their part as he grows and starts to misbehave and ask for stuff and it's a given that he'll be intolerable. I hope they do read here and put a stop to it now.

Shedaisy wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:37 pm
jb888 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:58 pm
I might start watching him too. I've heard a lot about him and am going to check him out.
Dev has charisma, and his new formula is working. I give him that.
He burnt me out on his whining in past videos (every video for a long time there) as well as constantly asking for support/donations.

Return to “TheTimTracker”