TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSupportJackson’sNeck Part 10

HeyJennTracker
Learner
Learner

Re: TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSupportJackson’sNeck Part 10

Post by HeyJennTracker » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:19 pm

I took a break cause I could care less about Jackpot and the Trackers. I'm dying though that you guys gave the little one that name. You guys are so clever.

I got halfway through the villain treats, and I had to come in here to dump. (Hey Jenn!) Can we at least get the CORRECT title for a video? These aren't going to be around forever, right? When I clicked the video, I thought they were for the villains after party, but no, they are just for Villaintines day which apparently was 3 days ago.

Thanks.

I skipped literally half the video cause when I scrubbed I saw it a Peoplemover/Tron dirt update, landed on some point and price and then a bitchy ass walk to Contemp. Look, Tracker, Disney is trying to update it's stale shit man. Get over the fact that you had to walk through construction when it's literally less than 5 minutes or something like that.

Kotose
Learner
Learner

Post by Kotose » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:03 am

HeyJennTracker wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:19 pm
I took a break cause I could care less about Jackpot and the Trackers. I'm dying though that you guys gave the little one that name. You guys are so clever.

I got halfway through the villain treats, and I had to come in here to dump. (Hey Jenn!) Can we at least get the CORRECT title for a video? These aren't going to be around forever, right? When I clicked the video, I thought they were for the villains after party, but no, they are just for Villaintines day which apparently was 3 days ago.

Thanks.

I skipped literally half the video cause when I scrubbed I saw it a Peoplemover/Tron dirt update, landed on some point and price and then a bitchy ass walk to Contemp. Look, Tracker, Disney is trying to update it's stale shit man. Get over the fact that you had to walk through construction when it's literally less than 5 minutes or something like that.
yeah i skimmed through that one, he said the cupcakes ect. where for 13 and 14 februari... but it was uploaded on the 15th. so you are watching a grown man eat cupcakes for like what 20mins? :| perfection trackerstyle

Chococat76
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:39 am

Kotose wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:03 am
HeyJennTracker wrote:

Thanks.

yeah i skimmed through that one, he said the cupcakes ect. where for 13 and 14 februari... but it was uploaded on the 15th. so you are watching a grown man eat cupcakes for like what 20mins? :| perfection trackerstyle
On my end, YT shows it uploaded on the 14th...but yeah, I get your point.

Trying All 10 Villain Themed Disney Treats & A Magic Kingdom Update! 122,222 views•Feb 14, 2020

In other news, that man-baby Tom Does Disney commented under the vid? "You are the hero we deserve" ??? Sucking up much, Tom???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HesARebel
Learner
Learner

Post by HesARebel » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:57 am

Chococat76 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:39 am
Kotose wrote:
HeyJennTracker wrote:

Thanks.

Trying All 10 Villain Themed Disney Treats & A Magic Kingdom Update! 122,222 views•Feb 14, 2020

In other news, that man-baby Tom Does Disney commented under the vid? "You are the hero we deserve" ??? Sucking up much, Tom???
Given The Tracker's history of attacking Orlando Vloggers, I give Tom a pass for trying to suck up and keep the peace. I blame Jenn for creating an environment where people feel like that's needed. Jenn is the issue imo.

Chococat76
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:16 am

HesARebel wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:57 am
Chococat76 wrote:
Kotose wrote:
HeyJennTracker wrote:

Thanks.

Given The Tracker's history of attacking Orlando Vloggers, I give Tom a pass for trying to suck up and keep the peace. I blame Jenn for creating an environment where people feel like that's needed. Jenn is the issue imo.
I never knew Tom to run in their "circle"... it was always Kyle and Woo (and maybe minimally Justin) ... and now Michael Kay here / there at events.

I think Tom's just a suck-up loser, TBH, plus given his track record w/ his underage (?! or close to it) ex-girlfriend and airing all the dirty laundry out on his YT channel. But yes, Jenn has not made too many friends over the years.

HesARebel
Learner
Learner

Post by HesARebel » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:29 am

Chococat76 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:16 am
HesARebel wrote:
Chococat76 wrote:
Kotose wrote:
HeyJennTracker wrote:

Thanks.

I never knew Tom to run in their "circle"... it was always Kyle and Woo (and maybe minimally Justin) ... and now Michael Kay here / there at events.

I think Tom's just a suck-up loser, TBH, plus given his track record w/ his underage (?! or close to it) ex-girlfriend and airing all the dirty laundry out on his YT channel. But yes, Jenn has not made too many friends over the years.
*gag* That's nasty! 🤮

Chococat76
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:50 am

HesARebel wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:29 am
Chococat76 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:16 am
HesARebel wrote:
Chococat76 wrote:
Kotose wrote:

*gag* That's nasty! 🤮
Yeah, all the details were on the Disney Vloggers and Distwitter thread on Guru a couple months ago. I don't watch his vlogs; I only checked him out to see the meltdown after the break up (I think she's British, so it was long-distance too... with like 25 years difference in age!??!).

I couldn't stand him in the minimal amount of time I watched to see what all the talk was about.

Then, I saw him filming at EPCOT the day I was there for Festival of the Holidays (I'm a local w/ AP). He looked like such a tool.

Kotose
Learner
Learner

Post by Kotose » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:09 am

Chococat76 wrote:
Kotose wrote:
HeyJennTracker wrote:

Thanks.

guess youtube keeps in mind timezones then :rofl: never knew. but yeah for me it shows uploaded on the 15th

Chococat76
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:10 am

Kotose wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:09 am
guess youtube keeps in mind timezones then :rofl: never knew. but yeah for me it shows uploaded on the 15th

I didn't realize that either. LOL :D Yeah, I'm in the same timezone as Trackholes. (I live in Orlando metro)

FoBGD12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FoBGD12 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:45 am

Chococat76 wrote:

If Tim's "the hero we deserve", I don't want to know what he thinks of actual heroic people. The dude got in at the right time and puts in the bare minimum, if not less, than what he has to do. There's literally nothing heroic about anything he does, especially eating cupcakes in a theme park.

heckin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by heckin » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:08 am

86864292_169897127788139_3936114562146762752_n.jpg
Apparently he's been given special media privileges on the Daytona 500 track today. Wonder if his Florida redneck side will come out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Giantsfan0921
Talker
Talker

Post by Giantsfan0921 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:10 am

heckin wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:08 am

Apparently he's been given special media privileges on the Daytona 500 track today. Wonder if his Florida redneck side will come out
Cant wait for that riveting video, it's going to be a disaster. I would've thought they would start losing credentials with missing events because of Jackpot and posting more home vlogs, but they're just getting more.

Love_the_kitz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Love_the_kitz » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:23 am

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:10 am
heckin wrote:

Cant wait for that riveting video, it's going to be a disaster. I would've thought they would start losing credentials with missing events because of Jackpot and posting more home vlogs, but they're just getting more.
He's excited to watch his first race? Umm... even here in the Boston area just about everyone has been to Nashua to watch a race (okay, most of us are dragged there by friends, but ykwim.) In Florida, I thought it was mandatory that everyone sees a race.

Oh fun. I predict he's going to complain about the noise and be comparing it to Pixar's Cars throughout entire video.
Then he'll end with "That was a good time. Not the best time I've ever had though."

Chococat76
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:28 am

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:23 am
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
heckin wrote:

He's excited to watch his first race? Umm... even here in the Boston area just about everyone has been to Nashua to watch a race (okay, most of us are dragged there by friends, but ykwim.) In Florida, I thought it was mandatory that everyone sees a race.

Oh fun. I predict he's going to complain about the noise and be comparing it to Pixar's Cars throughout entire video.
Then he'll end with "That was a good time. Not the best time I've ever had though."
I drive ISB all the time right past the speedway and have never been to a race in the 22 years I've lived in Florida. However, I actually went on a full tour of the racetrack and facilities back in 1992, when I was still living in Ohio and vacationing in Florida. I know; makes a lot of sense, right? :rofl:

heckin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by heckin » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:33 am

Chococat76 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:28 am
Love_the_kitz wrote:
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
heckin wrote:

I drive ISB all the time right past the speedway and have never been to a race in the 22 years I've lived in Florida. However, I actually went on a full tour of the racetrack and facilities back in 1992, when I was still living in Ohio and vacationing in Florida. I know; makes a lot of sense, right? :rofl:
Yeah I was gonna say, I've lived in Florida all my life and still haven't been to see the track. I feel like seeing a rocket launch live is more of a specific Florida rule than seeing a race. Also, Tim has probably been too busy trying to keep his theme park media status up to visit Daytona :rofl:
Last edited by heckin on Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Howdy89
Talker
Talker

Post by Howdy89 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:33 am

Rebelle wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:01 pm
HesARebel wrote:
KTH wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:25 am
HesARebel wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:17 am
I did an experiment tonight. I kept refreshing the newest comments for the video today after they posted. A lot of people were commenting about how negative Tim was and how he complained about everything including prices. Refreshing them, I noticed they would disappear. As a vlogger myself, you can hide comments...but that means someone was up watching the comments and hiding them as they were posted. The deceit and silencing of fans is sad to watch. What a sad life to be impacted by constructive criticism to the point where you have to monitor comments and hide them out of sensitivity. That's not a healthy way to deal with anxiety at all...
Also, I am on the Autistic spectrum. When I saw Jenn attack that fan years ago who was autistic...my jaw hit the floor. She needs to go to counseling bad otherwise her mental health is going to continue to decline. You can't isolate yourself in a house and make a false reality to mask your symptoms. That not fair to you, your husband or your child. Not driving out 9f anxiety isnt healthy. Having to run out of stores because of panic attacks isnt healthy. That's just masking the symptoms instead of healing and learning how to cope.
I had to unsubscribe today. It's all fake and to be honest, seeing them actively remove comments was the last straw after 10 years of being a fan.
I am Autistic also. What did Jenn do?
Someone tweeted something sarcastic Jenn perceived to be an an attack. Someone took it literally, like all sarcasm and joking is often lost to folks with Autism, and corrected the tweeter. When Tim and Jenn went on the defensive, the Autistic fan was begging and pleading to not be tagged because it was causing them harm to have all that attention/notifications (side note, neither Tim nor Jenn were tagged...Jenn searched it out) and disclosed their Autism. Jenn came back and said it wasn't her fault that the fan was tagged, refused to untag her, blamed her for the tweets of others and then told the girl to go get help after the fan disclosed she was autistic. It was an ableist, disgusting attack. She attacks Trump all the time, but she attacked someone with a disability as well. Pot, meet kettle.
It wasn’t this time, was it?
Wow. I knew that Tim & Jenn were low-lifes and ones to take advantage of a situation, but this just drives in the point of how low they really are, especially Jenn. I refuse to show any sympathy to her "I can't drive or walk into a store with bright lights because I have anxiety" BS that spews from her mouth. She is a hypocrite, classless, wannabe media influencer, with zero common sense, and as this tweet proves, zero basic human decency, caring about nothing more than her and Tim's massive ego and the charade they continually (and badly) try to put on.

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:52 am

heckin wrote:

The return of mullet Tim is imminent

Chococat76
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:07 am

heckin wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:33 am
Chococat76 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:28 am
Love_the_kitz wrote:
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
heckin wrote:

Yeah I was gonna say, I've lived in Florida all my life and still haven't been to see the track. I feel like seeing a rocket launch live is more of a specific Florida rule than seeing a race. Also, Tim has probably been too busy trying to keep his theme park media status up to visit Daytona :rofl:
The racetrack is massive to drive by... but yeah, totally 100% agree. I remember going outside when I'd be on vacation visiting my grandparents (who lived here) in the early 90s and watch the launches go up in the sky. Then, living in Orlando myself eventually, I'd be able to see some launches from the backyard.

I've visited KSC so many times but never was able to go to launch in person due to work conflicts, etc. BUT I'm hoping to be able to do it one day if they do manned flights again (fingers crossed). I was just driving Blackpoint Wildlife Drive in Merritt Island last Sunday, and seeing the VAB off in the distance got me itching to go back to KSC again! :D

heckin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by heckin » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:25 am

je0509 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:52 am
heckin wrote:

It seems the pictures of mullet Tim and Tim Cobain have magically disappeared from the internet. They've definitely done their best to hide their past personas in order to keep up the youtube-friendly appearances

heckin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by heckin » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:36 am

heckin wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:25 am
je0509 wrote:
heckin wrote:

It seems the pictures of mullet Tim and Tim Cobain have magically disappeared from the internet. They've definitely done their best to hide their past personas in order to keep up the youtube-friendly appearances
Just kidding, only had to dig a little deeper
20200114-133022.jpg
20200114-133117.jpg

Chococat76
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:05 pm

My, how times have changed.
Now he's sporting full makeup, too-tight chinos, and a $2,000 ugly Gucci sweater. Not sure which is the worse look :rofl:

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:08 pm

NASCAR is desperate, they are losing fans in a major way, getting press pass isn’t that hard at all, they had to remove about 50,000 seats a few years back because of the decline in ticket sales. It is also why the seats are painted in different colors so it looks like they are occupied on the tv broadcast.
Last edited by guruxuxa on Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:09 pm

heckin wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:36 am
heckin wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:25 am
je0509 wrote:
heckin wrote:

Just kidding, only had to dig a little deeper
20200114-133022.jpg20200114-133117.jpg
Timmy Ray Cyrus?!

heckin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by heckin » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:13 pm

Chococat76 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:05 pm
My, how times have changed.
Now he's sporting full makeup, too-tight chinos, and a $2,000 ugly Gucci sweater. Not sure which is the worse look :rofl:
And he's hype about a Harry Styles concert. How times have changed :rofl:

FoBGD12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FoBGD12 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:03 pm

InB4 he breaks out some redneck-sounding voice multiple times during the race. I also expect him to complain about how loud the cars are.

Return to “TheTimTracker”