TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSupportJackson’sNeck Part 10

IPaidthePrice
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSupportJackson’sNeck Part 10

Post by IPaidthePrice »

guruxuxa wrote:NASCAR is desperate, they are losing fans in a major way, getting press pass isn’t that hard at all, they had to remove about 50,000 seats a few years back because of the decline in ticket sales. It is also why the seats are painted in different colors so it looks like they are occupied on the tv broadcast.

Disagree. I actually worked as an official with NASCAR from 2013-2017. They are not desperate enough to hand people passes. They pay for them. Even I would have to pay for a pass after working with them for 4 years. The Purple vest was limited media coverage. Unless it has changed since I’ve been there. I was on the road with them 36 weeks out of the year.

I’m so ready for this vlog to see what he has gotten wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post by Guest »

I'm still sitting here laughing over how they didn't release a video yesterday because Jenn is so tired and can't edit. Edit what? There is nothing fancy about the blogs. You literally just have to cut moments out. You have no intro and the closing is a template. You literally just remove moments from a video...

I'm a former cast member, a CM friend that still works there said their manager recieved a complaint about Tim filming their children without their consent the other day...not sure if Disney is going to care....but all its gonna take is one lawsuit and it's all over.....all of these vloggers need to edit people's faces out if they are profiting from their videos unless they have consent. Find a secluded corner, talk to the camera. You don't have to film people for your channel to be effective.

Misuse of Likeness:
Section 540.08, Florida Statues, governs the unauthorized publication of one’s name or likeness. It states:
No person shall publish, print, display or otherwise publicly use for purposes of trade or for any commercial or advertising purpose the name, portrait, photograph, or other likeness of any natural person without the express written or oral consent to such use given by… Such person; or… Any other person, firm or corporation authorized in writing by such person to license the commercial use of her or his name or likeness…

In the event the consent required above is not obtained, one “may bring an action to enjoin such unauthorized publication, printing, display or other public use, and to recover damages for any loss or injury sustained by reason thereof, including an amount which would have been a reasonable royalty, and punitive or exemplary damages.”

It's different if the videos are for your personal family use. Where the law gets tricky is when someone is profiting off of the video using your likeness. Lazy editing is gonna get them in trouble...and not just them.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest »

IPaidthePrice wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:51 pm
guruxuxa wrote:NASCAR is desperate, they are losing fans in a major way, getting press pass isn’t that hard at all, they had to remove about 50,000 seats a few years back because of the decline in ticket sales. It is also why the seats are painted in different colors so it looks like they are occupied on the tv broadcast.

Disagree. I actually worked as an official with NASCAR from 2013-2017. They are not desperate enough to hand people passes. They pay for them. Even I would have to pay for a pass after working with them for 4 years. The Purple vest was limited media coverage. Unless it has changed since I’ve been there. I was on the road with them 36 weeks out of the year.

I’m so ready for this vlog to see what he has gotten wrong.

Yeah, I was gonna say... that initial info was opposite everything I've ever heard thru the grapevine re: press passes, being a Central Fla local.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:10 am
heckin wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:08 am
86864292_169897127788139_3936114562146762752_n.jpg

Apparently he's been given special media privileges on the Daytona 500 track today. Wonder if his Florida redneck side will come out
Cant wait for that riveting video, it's going to be a disaster. I would've thought they would start losing credentials with missing events because of Jackpot and posting more home vlogs, but they're just getting more.
He's excited to watch his first race? Umm... even here in the Boston area just about everyone has been to Nashua to watch a race (okay, most of us are dragged there by friends, but ykwim.) In Florida, I thought it was mandatory that everyone sees a race.

Oh fun. I predict he's going to complain about the noise and be comparing it to Pixar's Cars throughout entire video.
Then he'll end with "That was a good time. Not the best time I've ever had though."

You are spot on! Can we start guessing how many Cars references he makes? I bet, a fucking lot. He will also refer to at least one car as McQueen.

adfan
Talker
Talker

Post by adfan »

It's going to be rained out, lets see if he has the patience to wait it out and then return tomorrow.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Howdy89 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:33 am
Rebelle wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:01 pm
HesARebel wrote:
KTH wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:25 am
HesARebel wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:17 am
I did an experiment tonight. I kept refreshing the newest comments for the video today after they posted. A lot of people were commenting about how negative Tim was and how he complained about everything including prices. Refreshing them, I noticed they would disappear. As a vlogger myself, you can hide comments...but that means someone was up watching the comments and hiding them as they were posted. The deceit and silencing of fans is sad to watch. What a sad life to be impacted by constructive criticism to the point where you have to monitor comments and hide them out of sensitivity. That's not a healthy way to deal with anxiety at all...
Also, I am on the Autistic spectrum. When I saw Jenn attack that fan years ago who was autistic...my jaw hit the floor. She needs to go to counseling bad otherwise her mental health is going to continue to decline. You can't isolate yourself in a house and make a false reality to mask your symptoms. That not fair to you, your husband or your child. Not driving out 9f anxiety isnt healthy. Having to run out of stores because of panic attacks isnt healthy. That's just masking the symptoms instead of healing and learning how to cope.
I had to unsubscribe today. It's all fake and to be honest, seeing them actively remove comments was the last straw after 10 years of being a fan.
I am Autistic also. What did Jenn do?
Someone tweeted something sarcastic Jenn perceived to be an an attack. Someone took it literally, like all sarcasm and joking is often lost to folks with Autism, and corrected the tweeter. When Tim and Jenn went on the defensive, the Autistic fan was begging and pleading to not be tagged because it was causing them harm to have all that attention/notifications (side note, neither Tim nor Jenn were tagged...Jenn searched it out) and disclosed their Autism. Jenn came back and said it wasn't her fault that the fan was tagged, refused to untag her, blamed her for the tweets of others and then told the girl to go get help after the fan disclosed she was autistic. It was an ableist, disgusting attack. She attacks Trump all the time, but she attacked someone with a disability as well. Pot, meet kettle.
It wasn’t this time, was it?
Wow. I knew that Tim & Jenn were low-lifes and ones to take advantage of a situation, but this just drives in the point of how low they really are, especially Jenn. I refuse to show any sympathy to her "I can't drive or walk into a store with bright lights because I have anxiety" BS that spews from her mouth. She is a hypocrite, classless, wannabe media influencer, with zero common sense, and as this tweet proves, zero basic human decency, caring about nothing more than her and Tim's massive ego and the charade they continually (and badly) try to put on.
I think she has anxiety when it's convenient for her and or looking for sympathy. They made that video a couple years ago when she said that the lights in Target were giving her anxiety and she had to go wait in the car for Tim. Fast forward a couple years later and she can be in Target and other stars for hours and be fine. Pretty sure that's not something you just get over, she just wanted people to feel bad for her.

Both of their actual personalities are probably completely different from their YT personalities. A lot of stories from current and past CMs in Disney and TMs in Universal that say their terrible people.

FoBGD12
Learner
Learner

Post by FoBGD12 »

adfan wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:13 pm
It's going to be rained out, lets see if he has the patience to wait it out and then return tomorrow.
That requires effort, which they seem to lack a lot of.

piab70
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by piab70 »

I mostly lurk, but that Holy Moly guy just uploaded the vlog from Bull and Bear. They ate there with Tim and Jen when she was still pregnant.
SHOCKER Tim ordered a burger :)

IPaidthePrice
Learner
Learner

Post by IPaidthePrice »

Also just to point out Fox has the rights for any on track action. I know for certain that any videos of the cars racing on the track are owned by NASCAR and Fox (I can get the contract you sign when you get the credentials). If you post a video of cars on the track and you make money from the video you are subject to a fine from NASCAR and FOX. They do not play games.

So Jen, do not post any videos of the cars racing on the track. It’s copyrighted by Fox and NASCAR.

SP71
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SP71 »

adfan wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:13 pm
As per his Instagram story, looks like he did leave early.
EB069B36-B05D-4570-902F-3C32509093A6.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Montani Semper Liberi

Howdy89
Talker
Talker

Post by Howdy89 »

IPaidthePrice wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:59 pm
Also just to point out Fox has the rights for any on track action. I know for certain that any videos of the cars racing on the track are owned by NASCAR and Fox (I can get the contract you sign when you get the credentials). If you post a video of cars on the track and you make money from the video you are subject to a fine from NASCAR and FOX. They do not play games.

So Jen, do not post any videos of the cars racing on the track. It’s copyrighted by Fox and NASCAR.

Tim literally posted videos of the actual race to his Instagram. It's on there now. Does this count?

Post by Guest »

Giantsfan092delete wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:30 pm
Howdy89 wrote:
Rebelle wrote:
HesARebel wrote:
KTH wrote:

Someone tweeted something sarcastic Jenn perceived to be an an attack. Someone took it literally, like all sarcasm and joking is often lost to folks with Autism, and corrected the tweeter. When Tim and Jenn went on the defensive, the Autistic fan was begging and pleading to not be tagged because it was causing them harm to have all that attention/notifications (side note, neither Tim nor Jenn were tagged...Jenn searched it out) and disclosed their Autism. Jenn came back and said it wasn't her fault that the fan was tagged, refused to untag her, blamed her for the tweets of others and then told the girl to go get help after the fan disclosed she was autistic. It was an ableist, disgusting attack. She attacks Trump all the time, but she attacked someone with a disability as well. Pot, meet kettle.
Wow. I knew that Tim & Jenn were low-lifes and ones to take advantage of a situation, but this just drives in the point of how low they really are, especially Jenn. I refuse to show any sympathy to her "I can't drive or walk into a store with bright lights because I have anxiety" BS that spews from her mouth. She is a hypocrite, classless, wannabe media influencer, with zero common sense, and as this tweet proves, zero basic human decency, caring about nothing more than her and Tim's massive ego and the charade they continually (and badly) try to put on.
I think she has anxiety when it's convenient for her and or looking for sympathy. They made that video a couple years ago when she said that the lights in Target were giving her anxiety and she had to go wait in the car for Tim. Fast forward a couple years later and she can be in Target and other stars for hours and be fine. Pretty sure that's not something you just get over, she just wanted people to feel bad for her.

Both of their actual personalities are probably completely different from their YT personalities. A lot of stories from current and past CMs in Disney and TMs in Universal that say their terrible people.
Do you have the stories from Cast Members?

Annastazia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Annastazia »

Howdy89 wrote:
Rebelle wrote:
HesARebel wrote:
KTH wrote:

I met them a couple years back at Disney Springs when I was still a fan. It was like pulling teeth to get one word answers from Tim who literally talked over my head and never made eye contact and Jenn tore off into the Vera Bradley store. Finally it was “ok, well I’ll let you go.” Never offered a picture and made me feel so uncomfortable like I was bothering them at work and keeping them doing their job. No smiles, no hand shake, just very awkward.

Post by Guest »

Jenn said yesterday on Tim's Insta Story that she was too tired to edit Tim's Amazing Race video and that he didn't record enough material and it was too jumbled together and not enough content. She also stated they needed to film an intro and outro. Did anyone else watch the video today? There is TONS of content that Tim filmed, there is no new intro/outro and it literally was the same old type of blog editing style.
Like come on Jenn...just say you needed a break, don't play the victim game. You're heading towards 40 and you are a mom now. It's not cute anymore and hasn't been for some time.
You already say you never leave the house...sorry if you have to move a mouse and click a few times while sitting in your country club home behind the gates.

herefortheshit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by herefortheshit »

I'm surprised this comment is still in the Trackees group on the post about being at Daytona...lol
surprsiedstilltherelol.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lucy4984
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucy4984 »

HesARebel wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:54 pm
Jenn said yesterday on Tim's Insta Story that she was too tired to edit Tim's Amazing Race video and that he didn't record enough material and it was too jumbled together and not enough content. She also stated they needed to film an intro and outro. Did anyone else watch the video today? There is TONS of content that Tim filmed, there is no new intro/outro and it literally was the same old type of blog editing style.
Like come on Jenn...just say you needed a break, don't play the victim game. You're heading towards 40 and you are a mom now. It's not cute anymore and hasn't been for some time.
You already say you never leave the house...sorry if you have to move a mouse and click a few times while sitting in your country club home behind the gates.
I am too tired to be at work as well this morning but here I am! What lazy lazy people they are.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

Annastazia wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:58 pm
Howdy89 wrote:
Rebelle wrote:
HesARebel wrote:

I met them a couple years back at Disney Springs when I was still a fan. It was like pulling teeth to get one word answers from Tim who literally talked over my head and never made eye contact and Jenn tore off into the Vera Bradley store. Finally it was “ok, well I’ll let you go.” Never offered a picture and made me feel so uncomfortable like I was bothering them at work and keeping them doing their job. No smiles, no hand shake, just very awkward.

Man if you posted that story on twitter the amount of backlash you would get is insane. Everyone on there thinks they are the the nicest people ever etc etc it’s crazy

britofanescapehabit
Learner
Learner

Post by britofanescapehabit »

Annastazia wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:58 pm
See (and I wouldn't call myself a fan anymore, I see EVERYTHING of what people say about them on this thread and I've very much watching them with a critical eye nowadays) But, I met them in 2016 at the first night of HHN and they were absoloutley lovely to me, and my fiance, took time out of their day to talk for a good 10 minutes, seemed geniunely interested and happy to talk, no ego, no air of "i'm better than you" but this was back in the day I suppose and a lot can change in 3.5 years

IPaidthePrice
Learner
Learner

Post by IPaidthePrice »

Howdy89 wrote:
IPaidthePrice wrote:

Tim literally posted videos of the actual race to his Instagram. It's on there now. Does this count?

Technically it would. Unfortunately the Digital Media team would view it as just another fans video. Now if it had Ads on it with revenue going to the Trackers that is where they draw the line, or live streaming of the broadcasts or whole race. It’s all about the money for NASCAR and Fox. If they aren’t getting their cut you definitely won’t get your cut. They also have some pretty heavy hitting lawyers.

How come you don’t see many off brand NASCAR merch? Because of the cease and desist letters sent to them. There are whole teams in the offices at Daytona that look for this stuff. As for Digital media their offices are in Charlotte where I used to work.

Just check out this article about a fans video from a wreck: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... utType=amp

NASCAR originally claimed copyright to it (and this guy wasn’t making money from it), then YouTube restored it. I remember this happening and the talks that they almost took YouTube and this fan to court.

Look at the fine print from the back of a ticket.

“NASCAR owns all rights to broadcast, transmit, film, tape, capture, overhear, photograph, collect or record by any means (including but not limited to television, cable television, radio, pay-per-view, closed circuit television, satellite signal, digital signal, and the Internet) all images, sounds and data arising from or during any NASCAR Event and NASCAR shall be the sole owner of any and all copyrights, intellectual property rights, and proprietary rights worldwide in and to these works and in and to any other works, copyrightable or otherwise, created from the images sounds and data arising from or during any NASCAR Event. The bearer of any tickets purchased via this document agrees not to take any action, or cause others to take any action, which would contravene, diminish, encroach or infringe upon these NASCAR rights.
USE OF THIS TICKET CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.”

I know what I’m talking about and by George just know if I see something in that video that I know could violate the terms I am emailing it directly to the top of digital marketing.

shmoe723
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shmoe723 »

IPaidthePrice wrote:

Would video of the Presidential limo have fallen into that category? Not trying to bring politics into the conversation, that will NOT go anywhere good, but it's not something you see every day, or any day. Though Tim and Jenn wouldn't want to give that any screen time anyway.

Return to “TheTimTracker”