TheTimTracker: ThatUpAllNightLook Part 9

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: TheTimTracker: ThatUpAllNightLook Part 9

Post by Rebelle » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:47 am

lmmomSD wrote:
Rebelle wrote:Saw their Boathouse video. They’re always so careful not to show the entire table when they’re drinking. It’s easy to catch when you know what you’re looking for, like Tim’s small cocktail with the lime in it. They also didn’t show their receipt with the prices bc it would’ve had alcohol on it. Jenn looked like she had a small glass of something, but it could’ve been iced tea.
She also said she didn’t have to worry about what fish to eat now, but you absolutely do when you’re breastfeeding. Not that she ever cared about anything except herself anyway.

Notice all the fries are gone, and the burger is untouched.
Super healthy eating there. Not that the burger is necessarily "healthy" but one generally takes a bite or two before chowing down on all the fries.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Well he was holding a sleeping, Jackpot bc he didn’t want to be put in his car seat. They’re not the smartest. They know the baby doesn’t like the car seat, but they have a $1300 stroller (which is less than that stupid sweater). A stroller that has a bassinet attachment that the baby could sleep in, yet they decided to keep him, cranky, in the car seat knowing they were going out to eat.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 am

The commentators picked up something I missed on the icebreaker video (Tim rubbing off on me, oh no). Tim dubbed in "tophat" when describing the roller coaster hill. He dubbed the same "tophat" in 5 times wonder what he called it before for Jenn to go in and make the effort to correct it. Must have been really crazy. Getting concerned about quality all of the sudden.

gizmojee
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmojee » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:43 am

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:07 pm
gizmojee wrote:
WholesomeKatie wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:31 am
Seriously, how does this man not have diabetes or a mouth full of cavities by now?
He very well could have prediabetes and not know it. He's probably only 10 burgers away. I'm a type 1 diabetic and generally one of the main things doctors make sure you keep up with on a yearly basis are eye exams for early signs of diabetic retinopathy. Not saying he has it but his eye health is probably something he should get checked out on. It didn't look as droopy as it did years ago. And of course, a lot of us have taken notice of how Jenn has eaten throughout her pregnancy, we obviously don't have her medical records but just assessing her eating habits from the videos (eating loads of carbs) I can almost guarantee she had gestational diabetes with Jackson. And the fact that his blood sugars were low after birth because of no longer having immediate access to mom's sugary blood? The best way to maintain diabetes is through diet and exercise, that's two strikes out for T & J as both of those things require effort and accountability. Given that they haven't worked real jobs in years, I'd say they've developed an aversion to those attributes.
Between the low blood sugars, the non-stress tests, and Jackson's size, I am also relatively sure Jenn had gestational diabetes. Funny how they shared the clickbaity "placenta previa", but not that. Of course, she wouldn't share that because then people would have been commenting on her shitty diet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
There it is again. That darn accountability that she hates so much. Wasn't she behaving strangely about the nurses checking his blood sugars in their room? As in, she didn't want them to do it and wanted them to take him to the NICU do that? As if him needing blood sugar checks drastically raised his acuity level over all the other sick babies who actually needed a spot in NICU. :roll:

foxyfire
Lurker
Lurker

Post by foxyfire » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:03 pm

I don't understand why they don't just use an iPhone 11 Pro (which is surely just the same if not better quality than that camera they use now) and then Tim can sit down for half an hour in the park and edit the video in iMovie, and then upload instantly to YouTube. It's not like their editing is so sophisticated that it needs some expensive program to do it on - iMovie can do the job just as well. I can edit a whole vacations worth of videos within an hour or two so I really don't understand why it takes these two so long to get a video out. I can only assume that they're lazy and don't take their "jobs" seriously.

Pmcavalier2002
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pmcavalier2002 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:31 pm

foxyfire wrote:I don't understand why they don't just use an iPhone 11 Pro (which is surely just the same if not better quality than that camera they use now) and then Tim can sit down for half an hour in the park and edit the video in iMovie, and then upload instantly to YouTube. It's not like their editing is so sophisticated that it needs some expensive program to do it on - iMovie can do the job just as well. I can edit a whole vacations worth of videos within an hour or two so I really don't understand why it takes these two so long to get a video out. I can only assume that they're lazy and don't take their "jobs" seriously.

She said in a recent home vlog that it normally takes a couple hours to edit and upload. She was stating at one time it took 14 hours! Lol caught in a lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pmcavalier2002
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pmcavalier2002 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:37 pm

Pmcavalier2002 wrote:
foxyfire wrote:I don't understand why they don't just use an iPhone 11 Pro (which is surely just the same if not better quality than that camera they use now) and then Tim can sit down for half an hour in the park and edit the video in iMovie, and then upload instantly to YouTube. It's not like their editing is so sophisticated that it needs some expensive program to do it on - iMovie can do the job just as well. I can edit a whole vacations worth of videos within an hour or two so I really don't understand why it takes these two so long to get a video out. I can only assume that they're lazy and don't take their "jobs" seriously.

She said in a recent home vlog that it normally takes a couple hours to edit and upload. She was stating at one time it took 14 hours! Lol caught in a lie.

Oh BTW if they used an iPhone (which has a great camera) they wouldn’t be able to buy and return all those cameras. They wouldn’t be able to burn through that YouTube money that’s burning a hole in their pocket. She also uses Premiere Pro (if I remember correctly) that’s $240/yr while iMovie is for the poor like you and I.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:45 pm

If he shot on an Iphone, his ego will be hit. He should just use his phone but Tim thinks he is a professional and buying all the gear makes him important and helps him play that role.

mikedupp
Debater
Debater

Post by mikedupp » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:48 pm

Pmcavalier2002 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:37 pm
Pmcavalier2002 wrote:

Oh BTW if they used an iPhone (which has a great camera) they wouldn’t be able to buy and return all those cameras. They wouldn’t be able to burn through that YouTube money that’s burning a hole in their pocket. She also uses Premiere Pro (if I remember correctly) that’s $240/yr while iMovie is for the poor like you and I.

I'm sure they write off the year license each year on their taxes, and it honestly would be one of the few legitimate things they could most likely do.

because_reasons_
Informer
Informer

Post by because_reasons_ » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:53 pm

guruxuxa wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:45 pm
If he shot on an Iphone, his ego will be hit. He should just use his phone but Tim thinks he is a professional and buying all the gear makes him important and helps him play that role.
And like, why would he use his phone when he can spend $3000 on a camera and new lens

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:00 am

Did y'all see :25 to :40 of WDW Couple's latest vlog?

If I read another stan praising Jenn's 14 hours worth of daily video editing to high heaven.... :roll:

Giantsfan0921
Talker
Talker

Post by Giantsfan0921 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:30 am

Chococat76 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:00 am

If I read another stan praising Jenn's 14 hours worth of daily video editing to high heaven.... :roll:

If Jenn tried to do any of that in their videos it would take her 2 days to edit. The worst comments were when their stans were wondering why Jenn wasn't editing major motion pictures because she does such a fantastic job editing their videos :?

Love_the_kitz
Informer
Informer

Post by Love_the_kitz » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:45 am

Chococat76 wrote:

I watched about 2 minutes of these guys and they have put Tim and Jenn to shame. If we were to grade rank them, they'd be an 11th grade project where as T&J are still on the basics of splicing and basic content, putting them about ... 4th grade?

The only thing keeping T&J alive on youtube is the numbers they built up when there were minimal Disney vloggers around. If YT hit the reset button and started everyone off with zero subscribers again they would be near the bottom.

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:37 am

Chococat76 wrote:

If thetimtracker or jenn tried this edit, their tiny heads would explode.

foxyfire
Lurker
Lurker

Post by foxyfire » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:36 am

Have Krispy S’mores been dumped? Haven’t seen them in a while...

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:43 pm

Our hero is near his idols the Kardashians episode
  • Tim dressed three layers for 20º weather when it’s 55º
  • That Walkway has been under construction for almost a year, Tim is always first with the news
  • Tim hasn’t realized that ride times don’t always reflect crowd size, with the flex staffing of rides, he has only be at this for 10+ years
  • Reading Signs again
  • Tim has to ask cast member what the sign explains
  • All I know, Loungefly is making a killing
  • Tim riding the Peoplemover surprise me, or maybe not
  • Tim is critical of the Tron building before it is even half built
  • Tim has left the sunny day setting on the camera on, footage looks rough
  • Really you have never seen that fireworks sign, finding that hard to believe
  • Tim just complained lines long then showed wait times that are not bad
  • TIm just said Splash was closed b/c of cold weather and then has to correct himself in the video just a few seconds later, Splash has been closed for refurb since the beginning of Jan and is for two months
  • Tim wonders why there are no special treats in the non holiday season
  • TIm pitching tom Disney about staying in the Dreams Suite
  • Goodness Jenn a bit heavy on the breakfast overlay you think?
  • Only Tim would say a cold day is the perfect day for ice cream
  • Tim describing the desert visually after he just showed it on video
  • Tim top reviewer “cookie dough tastes like undercooked cookies” hmmm
  • “Not my fav but it wasn’t bad” another lengthy meaningless review
  • Top Disney blogger “Tigger is just bouncing through the crowd” - might have used the wrong word there Tim
  • “Lets see if the Space Mountain gift shop has any Space Mountain merch” Tim is a gambling man
  • Ugh with the coffee cup, he is just trolling his viewers with that
  • Love Disney screwing with him in his Point and Price , by not having prices
  • Casey’’s shot is blown out and out of focus, his footage is getting worse
  • Tim Magic Kingdom trip , goes to ride one ride People Mover and fails, no rides today, he used to ride rides really doesn’t anymore.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:20 pm

These fans are mental.

adfan
Talker
Talker

Post by adfan » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:40 pm

Love WDW Couple's editing, they're so much better and they have full time jobs.

Jenn and Tim have nothing else to do, but film and edit.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:38 pm

Seriously, a visit to a store sales event episode
  • Jen gets out of the house
  • Again overexposed
  • Tim just making more wild guesses
  • Tim acts like busking in Disney Springs is a strange thing
  • Jenn has no idea about price is right, and that wheel is rigged
  • A boring Point and Price
  • This might be worse than a Target video, it is close
  • Musical interlude filler - actual talent as opposed to pressing record and shopping
  • Be so cool if that did not say Jackson
  • Jack is going to be the first child to hate Disney
  • Of course Jenn says Jar Jar stan, she is in her late thirties
  • Obviously still don’t know how to put on diapers
  • Chicken Parm - the PBJ of non-Italian “Italian” food, of Tim picks it
  • Once again Tim is wrong about the cupcake ATM
  • Still more of the Disney Springs BS, ugh
  • Jenn “thought the machine was just for theming” - Jenn that is exactly what it is as you just said two seconds before
  • They are amazed Disney has live music on a weekend night at Disney Springs
  • Jen on wine selection, I think I will pass, ge the Rose'
  • Guess they went with Jim and Nicole, they don’t want to be on camera anymore
  • Anything with lots of salt and cheese is good by them, going to work well in the long run
  • Tim correcting/nit picking in the food review Jenn is telling
  • Uniqlo is not going to sponsor you stop trying
Comment of the Day

These are their fans

Animefan28
Talker
Talker

Post by Animefan28 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:19 pm

guruxuxa wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:38 pm
Seriously, a visit to a store sales event episode
  • Jen gets out of the house
  • Again overexposed
  • Tim just making more wild guesses
  • Tim acts like busking in Disney Springs is a strange thing
  • Jenn has no idea about price is right, and that wheel is rigged
  • A boring Point and Price
  • This might be worse than a Target video, it is close
  • Musical interlude filler - actual talent as opposed to pressing record and shopping
  • Be so cool if that did not say Jackson
  • Jack is going to be the first child to hate Disney
  • Of course Jenn says Jar Jar stan, she is in her late thirties
  • Obviously still don’t know how to put on diapers
  • Chicken Parm - the PBJ of non-Italian “Italian” food, of Tim picks it
  • Once again Tim is wrong about the cupcake ATM
  • Still more of the Disney Springs BS, ugh
  • Jenn “thought the machine was just for theming” - Jenn that is exactly what it is as you just said two seconds before
  • They are amazed Disney has live music on a weekend night at Disney Springs
  • Jen on wine selection, I think I will pass, ge the Rose'
  • Guess they went with Jim and Nicole, they don’t want to be on camera anymore
  • Anything with lots of salt and cheese is good by them, going to work well in the long run
  • Tim correcting/nit picking in the food review Jenn is telling
  • Uniqlo is not going to sponsor you stop trying
Comment of the Day

These are their fans

So pretty much this is an episode where Tim and Jen pretend to be cultured and they come across as Florida hicks. Sounds like their usual stuff 😂😂

heyheylenalena
Learner
Learner

Post by heyheylenalena » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:26 am

Rebelle wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:02 pm
Saw their Boathouse video. They’re always so careful not to show the entire table when they’re drinking. It’s easy to catch when you know what you’re looking for, like Tim’s small cocktail with the lime in it. They also didn’t show their receipt with the prices bc it would’ve had alcohol on it. Jenn looked like she had a small glass of something, but it could’ve been iced tea.
She also said she didn’t have to worry about what fish to eat now, but you absolutely do when you’re breastfeeding. Not that she ever cared about anything except herself anyway.

Please don’t take this as an attack but you do not need to limit your diet while breastfeeding unless your baby has allergies. I’ve had so many friends crying because their mom told them they couldn’t eat green veggies or hot sauce or whatever. You can absolutely eat fish (including sushi) while breastfeeding. Thankfully I was told right away by everyone to eat whatever I want as long as baby doesn’t show symptoms of allergies.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:32 am

I watched the MK video yesterday. Damn, what a depressing vlog. Nothing fun to eat! Nothing new! Couldn't ride the PeopleMover! The monthly hot dogs are gone! Let me show you construction walls and dirt on the ground!

If you ever want a video to convince you not to take your next WDW trip, watch this one.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:51 am

ziggy777 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:32 am
I watched the MK video yesterday. Damn, what a depressing vlog. Nothing fun to eat! Nothing new! Couldn't ride the PeopleMover! The monthly hot dogs are gone! Let me show you construction walls and dirt on the ground!

If you ever want a video to convince you not to take your next WDW trip, watch this one.
Not surprising when they spend 3-4 hours walking around in Target as an awesome day of entertainment.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:48 pm

Not really worth recapping episode
  • Starting out with the soft focus and traveling iris levels
  • I am The— ok Tim, there are signs everywhere
  • Alright , i"m out, not worth it
This video was boring

because_reasons_
Informer
Informer

Post by because_reasons_ » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:06 pm

guruxuxa wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:48 pm
Not really worth recapping episode
  • Starting out with the soft focus and traveling iris levels
  • I am The— ok Tim, there are signs everywhere
  • Alright , i"m out, not worth it
This video was boring
I almost died laughing when he was all “we are going to head over and check out Confisco’s cause I’ve heard they have a new menu, and you know how much I love new food”. No, you don’t. You love burgers and steak you dipshit

Also, how is he even still on the media list; he did nothing media related in this entire video... at least make it look like you actually went to RtU and not to look at wait times 🙄

eyecandy017
Informer
Informer

Post by eyecandy017 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:08 pm

Universal having a christian event feels gross to me, but it's probably just because I'm anti religion

also Tim calling soda 'sodees' makes me want to barf
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

Return to “TheTimTracker”