TheTimTracker: RealLifeisStartingNow Part 8

SneezedMyBabyOut
Talker
Talker

Re: TheTimTracker: RealLifeisStartingNow Part 8

Post by SneezedMyBabyOut » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:11 am

Well shit. I thought a padsicle was something they got in their meal kit. Then I googled it and now I know it's a "frozen treat for your sore exit." I wish I could go back in time and do things differently ... :shock:

Kotose
Learner
Learner

Post by Kotose » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:39 am

GuruWannabe wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:57 am
Here_For_Snax wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:38 pm
and not for nothin but that was a shit swaddle... on a completely immobile stuffed animal.

best of luck, dudes
Exactly my thoughts, I don't have children but my sister taught me to swaddle my nephew and it ain't easy with limbs flying around and not wanting to hurt them.
I really hope the hospital helps them out abit, atm i can see these two not supporting the newborn in a right way and causing some injuries on the kid
watching tim wrap in that gizmo plushie was like watching him wrap a burrito... and idk what that swaddle was suppose to look like.

craychel813
Debater
Debater

Post by craychel813 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:21 am

That swaddle was pure crap and the baby will immediately get out of it. I guarantee we will get a home vlog with them asking for recommendations on sleep sacks/halo swaddler in the very near future. And at least in my case, our hospital gave me pads that you could shake up and they would get cold. Padsicles are so unnecessary and not where her focus should be right now. She really does suck at planning and prioritizing, not to mention just continuously choosing to not read instructions for something as basic as a meal prep kit, which are just super great qualities for a soon to be mom.

BelleZoneCrack44
Learner
Learner

Post by BelleZoneCrack44 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:34 am

SneezedMyBabyOut wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:11 am
Well shit. I thought a padsicle was something they got in their meal kit. Then I googled it and now I know it's a "frozen treat for your sore exit." I wish I could go back in time and do things differently ... :shock:
:rofl:
Thank you for the laughs!!!

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:03 am

A popsicle for her whooha - really? They think that's good content? WTF! :barf:

Pmcavalier2002
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pmcavalier2002 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:53 pm

I’m not a fan of theirs but I don’t hate them either. I’m on the “eh, they can do what they like” category.

I do think that now is the wrong time to take a break. I get it you need some time off after a birth. I have two boys, one four and one just turned one. I get it you will be exhausted and I mean exhausted waking up every two-three hours...my one year old just started sleeping through the night and even still I’m exhausted.

But taking a break now is bad timing. Should have had videos ready to roll. You had 9 months preparing for this. My reason for the bad timing is because we are now in the Holiday season. People will get preoccupied with other things and the Trackers will fade from non hardcore fans which are most subs IMO. Not to mention arise of the Resistance opening or the last month to milk the money before COPA. Even if they have a lot of money stashed away have videos uploading before it takes effect and still pad that account.

Anyway rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:19 pm

Wow Tim really needs to stop with the breastfeeding/bottle info, I can’t believe he thinks it would be easier to take a bottle with them when they go out rather than just her nursing. I would love to see them try to heat up a bottle at a store or Disney park, nursing is ten times easier if u can!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love_the_kitz
Informer
Informer

Post by Love_the_kitz » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:08 pm

webbygurl626 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:19 pm
Wow Tim really needs to stop with the breastfeeding/bottle info, I can’t believe he thinks it would be easier to take a bottle with them when they go out rather than just her nursing. Image I would love to see them try to heat up a bottle at a store or Disney park, nursing is ten times easier if u can!

I found the only people who thought using a bottle was easier than nursing were the ones who see breasts as being sexual organs rather than functional -or- they were jealous that they were not the ones getting the attention from either the child or mother.

So, which is Timbo?

Eatbrioche
Learner
Learner

Post by Eatbrioche » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:18 pm

webbygurl626 wrote:
Wow Tim really needs to stop with the breastfeeding/bottle info, I can’t believe he thinks it would be easier to take a bottle with them when they go out rather than just her nursing. Image I would love to see them try to heat up a bottle at a store or Disney park, nursing is ten times easier if u can!

Also their comments about the bottles being there so that Tim can feed the baby in the middle of the night so that she doesn’t have to wake up every time: Eye roll. She’ll wake up bc she’ll be full/uncomfortable and will need to nurse or pump regardless so it doesn’t let her sleep through it like she would hope. Once again they must not have done any research bc as soon as you skip a nursing session or skip pumping when baby takes a bottle, your body learns to produce less since it thinks your baby is skipping that session/not needing it. Sorry for the breastfeeding rant but it’s infuriating how little they actually seem to care!

gizmojee
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmojee » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:36 pm

Eatbrioche wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:18 pm
webbygurl626 wrote:

Also their comments about the bottles being there so that Tim can feed the baby in the middle of the night so that she doesn’t have to wake up every time: Eye roll. She’ll wake up bc she’ll be full/uncomfortable and will need to nurse or pump regardless so it doesn’t let her sleep through it like she would hope. Once again they must not have done any research bc as soon as you skip a nursing session or skip pumping when baby takes a bottle, your body learns to produce less since it thinks your baby is skipping that session/not needing it. Sorry for the breastfeeding rant but it’s infuriating how little they actually seem to care!

They said that?? What a selfish witch. Now listen...I get it moms absolutely should try to rest but you're a MOM now, feeding your child is bonding time you can't be absolutely selfish and pass off all feedings, changings and everything else to Tim. With him in charge of that, how will she learn when he's out of the house? He can't do everything for her. I've seen it before. A mom and dad asking the nurse if they can change the baby's diaper for them but NO they aren't the ones taking the child home with them. They aren't going to be raising the child for the next 18+ years. Tim has certainly trained his pet well...to act helpless and needy! I hope the staff forces them to stay a few more days than usual to teach them what they should have learned many months ago.

not_interesting
Learner
Learner

Post by not_interesting » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:23 pm

Pmcavalier2002 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:53 pm
But taking a break now is bad timing. Should have had videos ready to roll. You had 9 months preparing for this. My reason for the bad timing is because we are now in the Holiday season. People will get preoccupied with other things and the Trackers will fade from non hardcore fans which are most subs IMO. Not to mention arise of the Resistance opening or the last month to milk the money before COPA. Even if they have a lot of money stashed away have videos uploading before it takes effect and still pad that account.
I'd bet he does Rise of the Resistance and makes a big deal about them sacrificing because their fans want to see it.
It will have nothing to do with the 500k - 1M views it will get of course.
I also bet the come back sooner rather than later. As someone else said, 2+ weeks is an eternity in Youtube land. I wonder how big a hit they will take from the algorithm not posting every day. I know they have a big back catalog so they won't disappear but it is a lot harder to gain viewers than it is to lose them.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:00 pm

Eatbrioche wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:

Not to mention, females are more in tune with the sounds a baby makes, it’s just in our nature. Any little noise and I wake, whereas my husband will sleep right through.

They’re trying to cram as much knowledge as they can into a couple of days when they’ve had literal MONTHS to prepare.

Love_the_kitz
Informer
Informer

Post by Love_the_kitz » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:10 pm

Rebelle wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:00 pm
Eatbrioche wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:

Not to mention, females are more in tune with the sounds a baby makes, it’s just in our nature. Any little noise and I wake, whereas my husband will sleep right through.

They’re trying to cram as much knowledge as they can into a couple of days when they’ve had literal MONTHS to prepare.
Despite their ignorance with swaddling, bottle feeding, sleepers, noises... they'll get by, of that I have no doubt.

What concerns me is Timbo being the moron he is and thinking he can play physician for a baby. The internet is not even close to a replacement for seeing a pediatrician when things seem off (in addition to the regular visits and immunizations.) Some illnesses and conditions will lay-in-wait and even the best parents will miss signs... my own son would have died on Christmas day at 5 months old had my mom not been there and urged me to take him to the ER (he was too quiet). (He had an un-dx'd genetic condition that his regular doctor had not been able to figure out leading up to it.)

Jennypoo doesn't have the advice of a mom... she needs to be ultra in touch with this baby and learn to ignore Timbo's comments.

Giantsfan0921
Talker
Talker

Post by Giantsfan0921 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:37 am

gizmojee wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:36 pm
Eatbrioche wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:18 pm
webbygurl626 wrote:

They said that?? What a selfish witch. Now listen...I get it moms absolutely should try to rest but you're a MOM now, feeding your child is bonding time you can't be absolutely selfish and pass off all feedings, changings and everything else to Tim. With him in charge of that, how will she learn when he's out of the house? He can't do everything for her. I've seen it before. A mom and dad asking the nurse if they can change the baby's diaper for them but NO they aren't the ones taking the child home with them. They aren't going to be raising the child for the next 18+ years. Tim has certainly trained his pet well...to act helpless and needy! I hope the staff forces them to stay a few more days than usual to teach them what they should have learned many months ago.
I wish I could say I can't believe how unprepared they are but this is par for the course for them. My wife and I took birthing classes and I'm pretty sure the CPR class was mandatory before they let us take our daughter home. I hope they at least have that, but it looks like they're going to figure out everything on the fly which is so dumb when you're responsible for another life.

I've never heard of nurses offering to change diapers for new parents. I would've refused since you only have a couple days at the hospital, but I can see The Trackers wanting the nurses to do EVERYTHING for them so they can sleep. Then asking which of nurses will be visiting their home to keep on helping them for the foreseeable future lol. The only thing I would want to see in the hospital is their genuine reaction to changing that 1st diaper. Nothing prepares you for meconium, wouldn't be surprised if they change their minds right there.

Dk08
Learner
Learner

Post by Dk08 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:24 am

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 pm
ziggy777 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:10 pm
I skimmed the COPPA part. My take is that they don’t think it’s going to affect them so they are going to bury their heads in the sand and ignore it.

They seemed to be more concerned with assuring their audience to stick with them while they stop uploading for a while after the baby is born.
I don't get it, unless we're missing something like her Mom left them a ton of money before she passed. Which is unlikely. All the other YT creators are freaking out meanwhile you have the two of them. "We'll see what happens but we don't want you to worry". 3 options, they're really good actors and are actually worried, but aren't showing it. They are truly delusional and don't think this will effect them in anyway or they have a nest egg that we don't know about and they actually don't need to worry about ad revenue. I'm thinking its between the first two options.
Taking into account the SPENDING they did to "put together the nursery" on top of a $450K house, I'd be [italics]really[/italics] suspect they have a nest egg.

Kdb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kdb » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:31 am

Honestly I'm not sure why they didn't do something similar to how Fresh Baked has their channel set up so Tim and Jenn could take a maternity leave and still get AdSense before coppa hits. Literally just go to the park for one day and stretch that out into multiple videos for the week. No extra work for Jenn and Tim only has to leave the house once.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Dk08
Learner
Learner

Post by Dk08 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:33 pm

Annastazia wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:04 am
razorroman wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:15 am
Stans.
These are the crazy kind of people that have those scary obsessive shrines in the back of their closets.
Like Helga Pitaki from "Hey! Arnold"!!! Haha melted candles and chewed bubblegum.

Dk08
Learner
Learner

Post by Dk08 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:40 pm

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:18 pm
SP71 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:17 pm
The universal holiday video was just so bad. Over half of it was parade/show footage which I will skip every single time, and the rest was just randomly pointing out things (like usual). Honestly, it’s not like the quality of the videos has ever been stellar, but these lately have just been awful. How does this take Jenn 14+ hours to edit? Good lord.
The only thing she does is scan the footage to put in "stuff" and breaks up any music so that they don't get a copyright flag on the video (she does a TON of this as Tim likes to just stand and film parades and shows... nothing new, nothing he himself puts together and can take credit for). The result is a super-choppy video with a mishmash of back to back sounds and scenes that don't blend. As i said before - my class did a better job with our 5th grade western civilization war reenactments, and we were physically splicing film together. Honestly, if I were inept and the music were what was causing me to slow down I'd say "screw it" and let the flagging begin - the copyright owners only take 50% of the ad revenue and I'd have a better video than the hot garbage they're putting out. Ever wonder how the other Disney vloggers get away with putting the full videos up? But Timbo and Jennypoo are so stingy that they won't even do this.
I remember watching their "Happily Ever After" premier video, and turned it off when the show started cause it was all chopped up and didn't make any sense. I had to go and watch ANOTHER video of the same thing. Whenever they do "Premier of..." videos, I'd never watch them. I don't watch them anymore after reading this board, but those videos I /definitely/ strayed away from.

craychel813
Debater
Debater

Post by craychel813 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:30 pm

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:10 pm

Despite their ignorance with swaddling, bottle feeding, sleepers, noises... they'll get by, of that I have no doubt.

What concerns me is Timbo being the moron he is and thinking he can play physician for a baby. The internet is not even close to a replacement for seeing a pediatrician when things seem off (in addition to the regular visits and immunizations.) Some illnesses and conditions will lay-in-wait and even the best parents will miss signs... my own son would have died on Christmas day at 5 months old had my mom not been there and urged me to take him to the ER (he was too quiet). (He had an un-dx'd genetic condition that his regular doctor had not been able to figure out leading up to it.)

Jennypoo doesn't have the advice of a mom... she needs to be ultra in touch with this baby and learn to ignore Timbo's comments.
Off topic, but can you elaborate on "he was too quiet"?? What genetic disorder did your baby have, if you don't mind me asking? As a new mom this terrifies me.

Love_the_kitz
Informer
Informer

Post by Love_the_kitz » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:12 pm

craychel813 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:30 pm
Love_the_kitz wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:10 pm

Off topic, but can you elaborate on "he was too quiet"?? What genetic disorder did your baby have, if you don't mind me asking? As a new mom this terrifies me.
No need to be terrified. Mothers get to know their own child's cries and eating & sleeping patterns. For example, there is a difference between sleeping and non-responsive. That night we knew the way he was sleeping was just wrong. Don't know how to describe it, but a monthers instincts will tell you when it's just unnervingly wrong.

After many tests a specialist identified that my son has CAH. In short: his adrenal glands were not/are not/never will be functioning fully. When my son was born most doctors had never heard of the condition, now days they blood test all babies for it at birth and have been doing so for years.

But my point is Jenn needs to be alert and key into those mom instincts. Timbo is all about pretending to have all the answers and she listens to him. You can't be doing that with an infant. The kid could get into serious trouble, and child protective services may need to step in if she plays the fool to Tim's moronic ideas.

gizmojee
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmojee » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:32 pm

Kdb wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:31 am
Honestly I'm not sure why they didn't do something similar to how Fresh Baked has their channel set up so Tim and Jenn could take a maternity leave and still get AdSense before coppa hits. Literally just go to the park for one day and stretch that out into multiple videos for the week. No extra work for Jenn and Tim only has to leave the house once.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Ole' Jenn has been on "maternity leave" for what seems like a decade now. Her aim at life is to be forever on maternity leave...baby or not. She wants desperately to be like the women on Real Housewives but she keeps forgetting that they don't have "Real Housewives wealth." Those women don't have to worry about COPPA and as rich as they are, even they work and have investments to ensure money is always flowing in.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:47 pm

not_interesting wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:23 pm
Pmcavalier2002 wrote:
I'd bet he does Rise of the Resistance and makes a big deal about them sacrificing because their fans want to see it.
I also bet the come back sooner rather than later. As someone else said, 2+ weeks is an eternity in Youtube land. I wonder how big a hit they will take from the algorithm not posting every day. I know they have a big back catalog so they won't disappear but it is a lot harder to gain viewers than it is to lose them.

I’m curious now to see if they pull that many views, unless they buy them, I don’t see it

ashden91
Learner
Learner

Post by ashden91 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:24 pm

not_interesting wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:23 pm
Pmcavalier2002 wrote:
I can see them doing the video yet posting it extra late like they do with all videos. This time the excuse will be the baby kept them from being able to edit in a timely manner though

ashden91
Learner
Learner

Post by ashden91 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:02 pm

Dk08 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:40 pm
Love_the_kitz wrote:
SP71 wrote:
The universal holiday video was just so bad. Over half of it was parade/show footage which I will skip every single time, and the rest was just randomly pointing out things (like usual). Honestly, it’s not like the quality of the videos has ever been stellar, but these lately have just been awful. How does this take Jenn 14+ hours to edit? Good lord.
The only thing she does is scan the footage to put in "stuff" and breaks up any music so that they don't get a copyright flag on the video (she does a TON of this as Tim likes to just stand and film parades and shows... nothing new, nothing he himself puts together and can take credit for). The result is a super-choppy video with a mishmash of back to back sounds and scenes that don't blend. As i said before - my class did a better job with our 5th grade western civilization war reenactments, and we were physically splicing film together. Honestly, if I were inept and the music were what was causing me to slow down I'd say "screw it" and let the flagging begin - the copyright owners only take 50% of the ad revenue and I'd have a better video than the hot garbage they're putting out. Ever wonder how the other Disney vloggers get away with putting the full videos up? But Timbo and Jennypoo are so stingy that they won't even do this.
I remember watching their "Happily Ever After" premier video, and turned it off when the show started cause it was all chopped up and didn't make any sense. I had to go and watch ANOTHER video of the same thing. Whenever they do "Premier of..." videos, I'd never watch them. I don't watch them anymore after reading this board, but those videos I /definitely/ strayed away from.
Exactly why I say I sometimes feel like they use stuff like the parades and shows in the theme parks as filler footage in their videos

mikedupp
Debater
Debater

Post by mikedupp » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:23 pm

ashden91 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:02 pm
Dk08 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:40 pm
Love_the_kitz wrote:
SP71 wrote:
Exactly why I say I sometimes feel like they use stuff like the parades and shows in the theme parks as filler footage in their videos
Jenn claims she has to edit it that way because Disney will go after them for copy right issues with the music. However, that doesn't stop someone like The Dis or WDWNT for putting up complete videos of fireworks/shows/etc.

Return to “TheTimTracker”