hermitqueen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker: RealLifeisStartingNow Part 8

Post by hermitqueen »

The baby is adorable! I'm happy that it seems to have gone well

Jax reminds me of the guy from Vanderpump Rules on Bravo. This is not a good thing.

SuperGeek1138
Learner
Learner

Post by SuperGeek1138 »

Some may know that Tracker is not their real last name. And Jackson sounds horrible with their real last name. :rofl:

Dk08
Learner
Learner

Post by Dk08 »

Y'all, a friend unrelated to anything TTT just posted this on Facebook and wouldn't you know it, I hollered.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Snarkyboo
Talker
Talker

Post by Snarkyboo »

eyecandy017 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:57 pm
"You guys, ding dang! No one tells you this but labor totally sucks! Definitely not the best labor I've ever had."
Ok, that comment just about made me spit out my drink

Snarkyboo
Talker
Talker

Post by Snarkyboo »

Galorious_1 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:14 pm
Jenn doesn't look like she did much pushing. Can't tell what the look is on her face. Not bowled over by the feels. Either it's so posed she is just doing a standard stare, or she's wondering wtf has hit her but she's not looking emotional.
Inquiring minds want to know ... did she push that huge baby out or did she have a c-section.

jlgriff11
Debater
Debater

Post by jlgriff11 »

adfan wrote:
mikedupp wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:18 pm
I'm just happy Jenn in her infinite wisdom didn't name the kid "Jaxson"
If they call him Jax for short then they totally named him after Sons of Anarchy.
So we (okay, my husband -I named one twin he named the other) named one of our boys Jax (Jaxon). I’d never seen Sons of Anarchy though and didn’t know there was a connection till long after it was too late! Jaxon wasn’t my first choice for his name but I don’t mind Jax.

Anyway, the baby is cute. She just looked tired to me, but I remember being totally overwhelmed and a bit dazed when I had my first, too. Good luck to them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sephtilly80
Learner
Learner

Post by Sephtilly80 »

Snarkyboo wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:19 pm
Galorious_1 wrote:
Jenn doesn't look like she did much pushing. Can't tell what the look is on her face. Not bowled over by the feels. Either it's so posed she is just doing a standard stare, or she's wondering wtf has hit her but she's not looking emotional.
Inquiring minds want to know ... did she push that huge baby out or did she have a c-section.

She has nail polish on her hands so she didn’t have a C section.

heyheylenalena
Learner
Learner

Post by heyheylenalena »

SpiltTea19 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:47 pm
heyheylenalena wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:31 pm
SpiltTea19 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:25 pm
Also glad to hear he’s healthy. My interest in them has been on and off over the past few years years, so I have two questions on them:

1. Have they ever shared why they were under the impression they couldn’t get pregnant? I know they’ve mentioned a few times they were told they couldn’t get pregnant, so just curious if it was a medical condition that changed and allowed them to get pregnant or if this was a surprise pregnancy because they thought it would never happen.

2. Do we know if they have any kind of relationship with their families? I understand leaving them out of their videos, but I’ve not heard mention of a baby shower and there have been Christmas Day and New Years videos in the past where it’s just the two of them at home. Just wondering what that situation is.
Jenn “claims” they had a falling out with his mom/family because she couldn’t have kids. Jenn’s mom died when Jenn was a young adult. She has a sister but she hasn’t mentioned her in a looooooong time. And she did I believe mention telling her Grandmother she was pregnant.
There was that one video where they said they couldn’t have kids and they had “done stuff” and that they didn’t want advice.
Thanks for the info. That’s curious that they would have a falling out over them not being able to conceive. Its gotta be something else, because who would be upset with someone over something like that. I wonder if they will make amends now that they have a baby.
Well they lie about everything so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was lying about that.

heyheylenalena
Learner
Learner

Post by heyheylenalena »

Sephtilly80 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:11 am
Snarkyboo wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:19 pm
Galorious_1 wrote:

She has nail polish on her hands so she didn’t have a C section.
She could of gone in for a planned induction and ended up with an emergency csection. I don’t think they would take the time to take off her nail polish in an emergency.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:42 pm
Galorious_1 wrote:
Snarkyboo wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:42 pm
Galorious_1 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:30 pm
Where was the announcement? Think I'm blocked on Twitter and can't see it on Instagram. Glad Jackson arrived safe and well.

Has sparkey_nicole suspended her Instagram or has she blocked me too?
Yes on IG
Thanks.

It's hard to tell. If they show the baby without a hat, it'll be easier to tell how much pushing she did. If little JackTracker has a conehead, it'll be more obvious.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I was looking at Jenn. No red face, no damp hair from sweat....

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

Galorious_1 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:39 am
lmmomSD wrote:
Galorious_1 wrote:
Snarkyboo wrote:
Galorious_1 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:30 pm
Where was the announcement? Think I'm blocked on Twitter and can't see it on Instagram. Glad Jackson arrived safe and well.

Has sparkey_nicole suspended her Instagram or has she blocked me too?
Yes on IG
Thanks.

It's hard to tell. If they show the baby without a hat, it'll be easier to tell how much pushing she did. If little JackTracker has a conehead, it'll be more obvious.

It's generally in good taste to let Mom clean up a bit before shoving a camera in her face and taking the "we just had the baby!!!" photo to share with friends and distant family (or in their case, crazy fans). ;-) Considering how vain Jenn can be, this is probably the truth. Plus, no mom wants their "I just had a baby 2 minutes ago...." tired picture all over the web. Anyway, from the condition of the babe (clean, wrapped up, asleep), this was probably taken hours after.

Source - I've had 2 kids and made sure to hide the "I just had a baby 2 minutes ago" pictures in the bottom of my photo container to never see the light of day ever again. ;-)

gizmojee
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmojee »

Anyone notice how the first picture of the baby they share is on Tim's IG and not on Jenn's? And then he makes a long post like he just gave birth. Seems like a little hint of him still needing to be first. Granted, she's probably been a combination of tired, enamored by her new baby, listening to advice from the nurses (they're gonna need all they can get)and her cooch is probably on fire but let your wife have that first post at the very least or post for her on her account. Anyone follow Russell Westbrook or his wife Nina on IG? For the birth of their twin girls, they both posted on the same day and I think it's safe to assume either he posted for her or Nina did herself.

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

SuperGeek1138 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:15 pm
Some may know that Tracker is not their real last name. And Jackson sounds horrible with their real last name. :rofl:
I agree. I think they picked the name in part for the kitsch of him being “Jack Tracker” online, ignoring what he’s actually going to be called when he goes out into the real world.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

InsanityIsMe wrote:
Galorious_1 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:39 am
lmmomSD wrote:
Galorious_1 wrote:
Snarkyboo wrote:
Yes on IG
Thanks.

It's generally in good taste to let Mom clean up a bit before shoving a camera in her face and taking the "we just had the baby!!!" photo to share with friends and distant family (or in their case, crazy fans). ;-) Considering how vain Jenn can be, this is probably the truth. Plus, no mom wants their "I just had a baby 2 minutes ago...." tired picture all over the web. Anyway, from the condition of the babe (clean, wrapped up, asleep), this was probably taken hours after.

Source - I've had 2 kids and made sure to hide the "I just had a baby 2 minutes ago" pictures in the bottom of my photo container to never see the light of day ever again. ;-)
That was what I was thinking. Baby is all cleaned up and swaddled, no skin to skin action going on. It was probably a while after the birth. Big boy!

BelleZoneCrack44
Learner
Learner

Post by BelleZoneCrack44 »

gizmojee wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:53 am
Anyone notice how the first picture of the baby they share is on Tim's IG and not on Jenn's? And then he makes a long post like he just gave birth. Seems like a little hint of him still needing to be first. Granted, she's probably been a combination of tired, enamored by her new baby, listening to advice from the nurses (they're gonna need all they can get)and her cooch is probably on fire but let your wife have that first post at the very least or post for her on her account. Anyone follow Russell Westbrook or his wife Nina on IG? For the birth of their twin girls, they both posted on the same day and I think it's safe to assume either he posted for her or Nina did herself.
She doesn’t post much anyway. I assumed it was her words that he posted on his account. She’s probably been a bit busy / too preoccupied to post anything to her account.

stay2991
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stay2991 »

This is why they need to protect their child. Not even 24 hours and an Instagram account for baby Jackson?! The Stan's are just getting started
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SammiH
Learner
Learner

Post by SammiH »

SpiltTea19 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:47 pm

Thanks for the info. That’s curious that they would have a falling out over them not being able to conceive. Its gotta be something else, because who would be upset with someone over something like that. I wonder if they will make amends now that they have a baby.
I can't comment on their exact situation, but I have seen this happen before with Mother-in-laws, and it goes like this: MIL keeps making comments about why aren't you having babies yet? When will you have babies? Why aren't you letting my son have a baby? Do you not want to have a baby? Have you tried this? Have you tried that? When am I getting grand babies? Grand babies grand babies nag nag nag. Wife feels awkward because she is having trouble conceiving but does not want to get into the details and the TMI with MIL. Every time MIL brings it up it gets more tense and awkward until Wife cannot stand it anymore and ends up hating her MIL.

Anyway.... I am super happy for them in this moment. It's all very sweet and I like the name they chose.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

The last one before the fun begins episode
  • Doubling up on the videos now , a bit to late for that
  • Baby arrival is nothing vs. actually baby but they are really tired
  • Bandit is still alive through the miracle of peanut butter
  • Now for the taco interlude
  • Dropping the “hot ones” youtube channel name wanting that collab
  • Atom Bombs nothing really near jalapeño poppers but ok tim
  • Early Quick jump cut to next morning breakfast, stellar editing choice going from dinner to digging out oatmeal - leads the viewer to question life, what happened in between, was the dinner the reason for breakfast, perhaps the space time continuum jumped, so many questions and wonder created by that simple jump cut, magnifico!
  • Breaking in that women’s robe Tim I see you
  • Babies/eat wait to you have to bring a treat to Day/Care/School getting ready for the tasty gluten free/sugar free/ nut free cookies
  • You’d think Tim would realize babies shouldn’t eat honey since pregnant moms shouldn’t eat cold cuts, raw seafood, shellfish, ride monster trucks, oh wait…..
  • Bandit is going to going to be making end of life prep once the baby comes home, he will be so done with them
  • Let’s see if they actually make the pies, i am betting not…
  • of course Real Housewives playing on the editing computer in the background with the doll, remember editing a video takes her 13-14 hours
  • They are practicing swaddling on basically a 3-4 year old, makes sense
  • Just wait till you try and swaddle a moving infant, much, much easier
  • Nice decorating in the guest room, at least I hope that is the guest room
  • Again forget being able to Netflix and chill, going to be the biggest changes for them
  • Note the goal for her is to store breast milk, when the goal is actually to feed the baby, the rest is just logistics
  • It is amazing the world was able to populate without lactation cookies
  • Again instructions on how to make a cheeseburger and put lettuce on a plant, you know the intern who had to write the instructions was thinking I got a MFA and am writing how to make a cheeseburger
  • Always a good idea to leave your plastic spatula laying on a hot pan
  • And again they screw up making a cheeseburger with instructions and picture diagrams, it never ends
  • “Dried cranberries in a salad!” , stop the presses good grief
  • Ha complaining about bandit whining, just wait Tim…….
  • This is going to be truly a youtube baby, they watch youtube videos on how to raise it
  • Jenn amazed that she has been pregnant “Nine” months, never heard of
  • Jenn’s monologue should be subtitled “submitted for your review” to the academy.
  • “We hope we do the best that we possible can” - i guess that is true, bar is kinda low
  • Can’t make a cheeseburger with a guide, padsiciles going to be a fail too……….and it was.
  • Sounds like it took the the 3 hours to buy food, for two people who order delivery, eat out and use Plated. they must get lost in the store multiple times, store probably now have a Tracker alert (ala Silver/Amber Alerts) when they get lost in the store.
  • 3 hours in the grocery store and they still forgot something
  • “In case we don’t know what the NST test is”, Jenn you had multiple videos on it and mention it every home vlog, we good.
* no pies were made or eaten in this video

On a serious note Congrats to them on Jack, looking forward to seeing where this goes..
Last edited by guruxuxa on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

SneezedMyBabyOut
Talker
Talker

Post by SneezedMyBabyOut »

After the trauma of finding out what a padsicle was, I absolutely refuse to google lactation cookies.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

stay2991 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:09 am
This is why they need to protect their child. Not even 24 hours and an Instagram account for baby Jackson?! The Stan's are just getting started
That is insane! This is the stuff the needs to be reported and deleted, not YT comments that dont agree with everything The Trackers do. Whoever is running that IG is the person they need to worry about seeing them in the theme park and trying to take a picture with the baby or even worse.

You also got people in their comments saying that they cried when they saw this and they even realize it's crazy because they never even met The Trackers before. Also another one I meant to copy but the person was so excited because Kerching was born on the same day as their teenage son. Could you imagine seeing your Mom and her going oh isnt this so exciting 2 YT personalities son was born on the same day as you! Who cares? These people need help.

Return to “TheTimTracker”