TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeToBe#Hosted Part 5

Lucy4984
Learner
Learner

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeToBe#Hosted Part 5

Post by Lucy4984 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:16 pm

Once again with the open mouth picture! I don't get it! It is gross. Close your mouth when you smile. It doesn't look cute or endearing at all.

honeybear
Talker
Talker

Post by honeybear » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:49 pm

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:11 am
Cleanhandsavelives wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:06 am
While you're on the call, please mention that these two held a meet and greet during Mickey’s Not So Scary where they were hosted as media, and are NOT allowed to do that normally, let alone when they are supposed to be promoting the event and instead promoting themselves.

OKaaaay… Now THAT shit is OUT OF BOUNDS 100%. DEFINITELY bring that up to Disney. Can you try and save that vid to forward them in case the user takes it down??? Or is the user on our side w/ re: to the Trackerss?
What happened here?

honeybear
Talker
Talker

Post by honeybear » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:23 pm

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:24 am
mac wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:09 am
Yeah, this was years ago - and they don't have friends anymore and haven't done any late night drinking at Disney in a long time (that they've shown). If I remember correctly one door was outside and a maintenance storage kind closet and inside another was cleaning supplies - but this was years ago and I'm sure security is much better now - but still sooooo not cool at the time. I get checking out resorts - we have done it seeing where we might like to stay in the future. Their wandering while drunk was ridiculous - something 18 year olds looking for trouble, thinking they are funny would do.
Ridiculous for sure. Especially considering they were in their late 20s early 30s in those vids. Clearly they knew better.

I simply cannot get over these two "children" living in adult bodies are somehow raking in all this cash (at least by estimates) and living in a $450,000 house. They cannot figure out what the empty area by the kitchen is for (I dunno...do you put a table here?). They can't make DINNER without using a meal kit (unless THAT is all for show too...) … and every other statement is peppered with "Oh nooo…" "ding dang..." "weeee…." "holy macaroni..." while showing umpteen shots of going down water slides, scrim, mounds of dirt, point and price, lighting rigs, open-mouth eating and food in beard...and a heapful of misinformation most vids.

I just don't get it.

I hope this kid forces them - especially her - to grow up REAL fast. But that won't likely happen. It'll be martyrdom / victimhood card all the way for JT.
Watch for the mothers that give Jenn major stank eye when she drop the kid off at school and she's wearing clothing that a teenager wears. Shit, she thinks people on this forum talk shit.. just wait :rofl:

SneezedMyBabyOut
Talker
Talker

Post by SneezedMyBabyOut » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Noooooo ... I cannot stomach the charitable Mother Theresa Trackers bullshit on today's vlog.

Notice how she said they were going to match "a portion" of the ad revenue with their own money. They probably dropped the spare change from Tim's pants pocket on the counter on their way out and considered it done.

mjr55
Talker
Talker

Post by mjr55 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Regarding today's charity video.....
"All ad revenue will be donated" should be the end of that conversation. That is charitable. When you follow it with "and we made a donation WITH OUR OWN MONEY" you have negated any good and have made it about yourself seeking praise for being such a good and kind person. That instantly makes you a manipulator and an ego driven asshole.
If they do read here I hope they hear loud and clear that their past behavior has shown their natures and that videos like this are too little too late to erase especially her vile behavior.
Yeah people are starting to hate us so maybe we should exploit a deceased children's charity to look like we care. No, just no.

because_reasons_
Informer
Informer

Post by because_reasons_ » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:31 pm

mjr55 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:56 pm
Regarding today's charity video.....
"All ad revenue will be donated" should be the end of that conversation. That is charitable. When you follow it with "and we made a donation WITH OUR OWN MONEY" you have negated any good and have made it about yourself seeking praise for being such a good and kind person. That instantly makes you a manipulator and an ego driven asshole.
If they do read here I hope they hear loud and clear that their past behavior has shown their natures and that videos like this are too little too late to erase especially her vile behavior.
Yeah people are starting to hate us so maybe we should exploit a deceased children's charity to look like we care. No, just no.
^^^ THIS! ALL OF THIS!!!
You also have a $450k house and every single top-of-the-line baby item ever made; you really look shallow and awful when you emphasis “our own money”. These people may not know who you are or what you’ve done; but we do and we know you’re completely full of shit and probably actually don’t care as much as you’re saying you do.
Sure, talk about volunteering; you won’t do it. That would get in the way of sitting on your ass all day and soaking in all the YouTube money.
These two get more and more deplorable and disgusting by the minute

Also, Jenn’s teeth are really starting to bother me lol

je0509
Talker
Talker

Post by je0509 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:39 pm

I’m so stunned that they really did a “resort tour” at a resort for sick kids and their families. It wasn’t as messy as I was expecting, but it still felt cringey.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:20 pm

SneezedMyBabyOut wrote:Noooooo ... I cannot stomach the charitable Mother Theresa Trackers bullshit on today's vlog.

Notice how she said they were going to match "a portion" of the ad revenue with their own money. They probably dropped the spare change from Tim's pants pocket on the counter on their way out and considered it done.
Love your username. It made me chuckle.

I hate when people say "we're donating a portion" or "a percentage of proceeds" . It's such a slimy way of being "charitable". Nobody knows what portion they're donating. Five cents is "a portion", FFS.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

monicuddle
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by monicuddle » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:50 am

Reddit users over on /r/WaltDisneyWorld are currently gushing over the Trackers here:

My fave comments include:

"Their videos are THE BEST for living vicariously :) Love how they'll just meander through the park at a slow pace and, like, talk about a burger for seven straight minutes." - This comment is totally sincere :rofl:

"Aw yay! Loving her baby glow!"

"King of the Galaxy’s Edge! King of the Galaxy’s Edge!" -LOL really? they've barely been compared to all other Disney bloggers.

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:22 am

This was posted by Trackers a handful of minutes prior to my posting here. This seems like Jenn wrote this due to lack of punctuation. This doesn't seem like Tim wrote this. I think Jenn's been posting more under YT vids. I saw her sign some response to someone as "---Jenn." Of course, would Jenn be up at 8 a.m.? :roll:

TheTimTracker
21 minutes ago
Like we said in the video one of the ways you can help is by spreading the word about the organization so be sure to share this video with your friends on Social Media to help spread the word about GKTW!

ANYWAYS, I just hate that I feel like this vid was created for shallow superficial reasons, i.e. "portion of..."

Spokesmayne frequently does vids for (or from) GKTW. I think he's like on their official list or is their "official" vlogger or whatever you want to say. He always donates all the $ from superchats, etc. that last for HOURS for GTWK.

I feel like Trackers saw this, and others who have been to GTKW, and decided to jump on the "goodwill bandwagon."

Y'all know they could have made a HEAP of $$ doing a live chat / superchat SPECIFICALLY FOR GKTW, given the nature of their minions so quick to give $200 for new tats for Tim. Ad revenue could mean ANYTHING... it's a sneaky way to act "generous." :roll:

This is an AWESOME place. I interviewed with Henri Landwirth's son years ago for a job at A Gift for Teaching (the son ran that) which was in the Audubon Park area at the time. Great family.

I just feel this was not a genuine vid, given the Trackers track record. Sad to say it, cuz it's a great place and great cause. :(

shmoe723
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shmoe723 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:27 am

Recent post to the WDW subreddit which of course was met with all sort of fawning over the two of them. The daring few people that criticized were down-voted faster than lightning of course. And the number of downvotes just shows that the stans read each and every post and find time to slam anyone who has a negative opinion of these two.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WaltDisneyWorl ... rs_out_at/

LuLuBurlew
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LuLuBurlew » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:45 am

Spokesmayne frequently does vids for (or from) GKTW. I think he's like on their official list or is their "official" vlogger or whatever you want to say. He always donates all the $ from superchats, etc. that last for HOURS for GTWK.

I feel like Trackers saw this, and others who have been to GTKW, and decided to jump on the "goodwill bandwagon."/quote]

Yes, this and the fact that theDisUnplugged just hosted a HUGE gathering at the Contemporary about a week and a half ago, with all proceeds going to "Give Kids the World", and the fact that their most recent podcast stated that they are aiming to raise $1 Million dollars for the organization, is probably a big coincidence.. right??? :rofl:

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:58 am

LuLuBurlew wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:45 am

I feel like Trackers saw this, and others who have been to GTKW, and decided to jump on the "goodwill bandwagon."/quote]

Yes, this and the fact that theDisUnplugged just hosted a HUGE gathering at the Contemporary about a week and a half ago, with all proceeds going to "Give Kids the World", and the fact that their most recent podcast stated that they are aiming to raise $1 Million dollars for the organization, is probably a big coincidence.. right??? :rofl:
YEP! Exactly my point! It just seems bandwagon-y and not genuine!

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:07 am

These minions are too funny. As of this writing, there's like 41 thumbs down for the GKTW vlog.

I, personally, would not give it a thumbs down BUT there are so many minions questioning why anyone would do so.

Perhaps if you minions would take your blinders off and stop seeing the Trackers as sharing "so much Love, enthusiasm, compassion, excitement and mindfulness" as if they friggin walk on water, you'd see how this doesn't seem genuine knowing others have JUST RECENTLY done the same vlogs with more generous charitable giving. :roll:

Georgina Charlotte
6 hours ago
What an amazing place!!!!
Tim and Jen you guys share so much Love, enthusiasm, compassion, excitement and mindfulness around the world it is contagious!!!!!!
We love what you do and letting us into your lives.
I have a huge head scratch though, I get everyone has freedom of speech, but why would you thumbs down this video?
I'd be interested to hear comments .

PresMerkin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PresMerkin » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:08 am

Im not good with the posting of links and such, but there is a thread over on one of the disboards about the trackers now. Actually its an old thread that got resurrected. Its funny how the stans there are so quick to defend and excuse everything they do. There is more than one post that echos the feelings from here and those posters are getting shot down fairly harshly also.

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:17 am

PresMerkin wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:08 am
Im not good with the posting of links and such, but there is a thread over on one of the disboards about the trackers now. Actually its an old thread that got resurrected. Its funny how the stans there are so quick to defend and excuse everything they do. There is more than one post that echos the feelings from here and those posters are getting shot down fairly harshly also.
YEP.

I think this is the one you're referring to...

https://www.disboards.com/threads/tim-t ... 56/page-10

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:26 am

Funny that right after I posted the link to DIS... this shows up on the DIS thread.

HI Jafar30!!! :rofl:

Jafar30
DIS Veteran
3 minutes ago

There’s a board called Guru Gossip, which seems to be mostly miserable people complaining about others. There’s a TT thread. Did they find a reason to shoot down the GTKW video yep. Did any of those people donate? I’m gonna with probably not

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:36 am

Chococat76 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:26 am
Funny that right after I posted the link to DIS... this shows up on the DIS thread.

Jafar30
DIS Veteran
3 minutes ago

There’s a board called Guru Gossip, which seems to be mostly miserable people complaining about others. There’s a TT thread. Did they find a reason to shoot down the GTKW video yep. Did any of those people donate? I’m gonna with probably not
Lmfao little does Jafar30 know...I'm a local and donate AND volunteer quite often.
Boy bye

because_reasons_
Informer
Informer

Post by because_reasons_ » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:42 am

graceysghost wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:36 am
Chococat76 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:26 am

Jafar30
DIS Veteran
3 minutes ago

Lmfao little does Jafar30 know...I'm a local and donate AND volunteer quite often.
Boy bye
Im not a local, sadly (Canadian), but for Christmas, the in-laws side doesn't do gifts; we pool all the money we would spend on said gifts and each year someone picks where to donate. I ALWAYS do Give Kids the World or Make A Wish... I just dont use it to make myself look like the most amazing people ever, ala these two Dumbasses

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:47 am

Goodness, some of these people on the DIS board thread are so saccharine sweet suck-up to Trackers, it's revolting.

GAWD - some of this chick's ongoing posts are such an over-the-top lovefest for Trackers. If she were any more of a lovefest, she'll have glitter shooting out her butt like Guy Diamond. Constantly comments toward anyone saying one iota of constructive criticism about the Trackers. :roll:

SorcererHeidi
Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

I have to say that I just watched their recent tour of GKTW Village last night, and I had tears in my eyes, and love in my heart. I know the DIS brought about my knowledge that the place even existed, and I've supported it for several years when and where I can, but the Trackers showed it so lovingly and it was so well-presented without being emotional and cheesy that I love it even MORE now!!! And for me, it wasn't even about them, but the children and families!!

And then another apologist. Yeah, buddy. I guess we'll all just excuse their "out of chronological order" vids re: the house stuff as just that... 4-5 months posted after the fact... cuz it couldn't possibly be to milk a storyline for victimhood over "water stealing" as being the sole reason you move from your previous home in Sanford that you "thought you'd live at forever..." to a $450,000 house in Lake Nona. :rofl:

MarkE83
Mouseketeer
It’s been clear for a long time that not everything they post is in chronological order, so I expect the house stuff with the water was addressed way after they moved. They went to Japan for a week and nobody knew until they were back and started posting videos about it... if you’re basing your dislike for them on timing issues and casual use of the word college, or the fact that they were told they couldn’t have kids and then got pregnant (which I’ve experienced with close friends first hand, and is more common than you may think)... well to each their own I guess.

PresMerkin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PresMerkin » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:51 am

Im not local, and havent directly donated. However, on the last auction the Dis had for GKTW, I was outbid on a few items and kept bidding, so by driving up the price I feel like I did contribute a small amount.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:54 am

There will probably be a super chat soon to pay for their "generosity" :roll: And guess what Jafar30 - when you come back here to snoop - you need to realize that people besides the trackers actually DO donate to charities.
#lyingsackofcraptrackers

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:59 am

Apparently a bunch more have now checked out the GG comments. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To all you people that think the Trackers walk on water - you DO realize that they're showcasing you a CAREFULLY CRAFTED IMAGE of themselves, right? Just like any other vlogger.

You do realize that the Jenn on Twitter was the REAL Jenn, right?

You do realize that - of COURSE - they are going to be nice to you in public, right? And take a pic with you, right?
After all, you're keeping the roof over their head.

Many of us used to be "fans" or avid watchers too. We simply have seen the light. 8-) So stop getting your panties in a bunch when you see - gasp! - people (many of us local who know first-hand some games they've played) saying a handful of criticisms about your glorious Trackers... :roll:

EDIT - And no, jackasses - we don't have "self-esteem" issues over here. Rather, that's more something you need to deal w/ to constantly sucking up to vloggers - of all people! Find a real "hero" - your U.S. military, a local police officer, firefighter, EMT... not someone who does 365 ways to eat s'mores.
Last edited by Chococat76 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Love_the_kitz
Informer
Informer

Post by Love_the_kitz » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:04 pm

I think on both sides of the board we all agree that every penny raised for charity is usually very good. (it seems GKTW is a decent one). Pete Warner, the owner of the Disboards has done a phenomenal job of raising awareness and funds for this organization. If J&T choose to donate any amount, it's good. Can we not quibble on that point?

I really don't see the purpose of arguing against fundraiser videos by T&J. Doesn't matter how much they're making, they'd have made that money anyway with any other subject matter, here at least they're giving some back. That's more than some of the other vloggers who outright claim to be good loving people do.

Would it be nice to see them roll up their sleeves and help out? Sure, but Jenn is preggers and I wouldn't suggest it. They've helped out before at some event for packing something... I can't recall what it was.
Last edited by Love_the_kitz on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:06 pm

I love the 'holier than thou' attitude they're giving as they talk crap about the people who post on these boards.
They do realize they're doing the same thing, right? :rofl:

Return to “TheTimTracker”