Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToRebrandOurselves Part 4

Post by because_reasons_ »

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:20 pm
Two more random observations -

1. I find it hilarious the minions are all giving them advice on what to see and do in Calif. There must be very very very few minions who are on Instagram seeing their stories to know they're already back in Fla. and not uploading these vids from their hotel room. :roll:

2. A handful of minions are asking questions. Such as this one. LOL Yes, inquiring minds want to know. :rofl:

why didnt jenn go with you to disneyland but she went on this trip just wondering
I can't believe they "didn't have time" to go to Alcatraz, but "we will be back for sure" (yeah, lets see how that goes when you have an infant; all these "we will be back" statements you keep making, likely aren't going to happen), I would have MADE TIME to go.

And I do love that when they did the big announcement video, and subsequent videos after that, they kept saying "no more trips/travel for a while" and yet they continue to take all these #hosted trips. I am having a very hard time believing Jenn is considered high risk, when she continues to do things and eat things that would be considered risky for anyone, not just her :roll:

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

People in the distwitter world do not think she is pregnant and that they are gonna announce the baby was still born. Some think she has a surrogate (which why hide that?) she’s obviously not high risk if she keeps doing all these things a doctor would tell you not to do.

fish_bowl
Talker
Talker

Post by fish_bowl »

I’m almost certain the reason why she has been told she is high risk is because of her age. Any pregnancy where the mother is 35 or older is considered high risk, even if the mother to be is otherwise healthy.

Post by Guest »

OK - I'm not "in the know" about twitter at all. What is distwitter?

not_interesting
Learner
Learner

Post by not_interesting »

jb888 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:07 pm
Like I said in the last thread though, I respect their hustle because I would do the same thing. Any sane person would. I give them props for building their channel up to where they now are considered "VIPs" to these corporations.
Do doubt that it takes work to build a channel. They obviously really wanted it as they tried everything in the book (skits, beauty, just hanging out) until they hit the Disney lotto. Anyone could see that the Disney Vlogs did much better than anything else. I was really surprised they didn't go to Disney more early on.

I don't know how the YT algorithm works but it rarely works out for the hangers on like the S'mores, Holy Moly and this Annie person. When they tag along, the Tracker's channel will get the normal hits but once their following has watched, most aren't going to watch the exact same content from another angle. I took a peak at the views for is Annie persons channel and it is like 99% of the channels out there, less than a hundred to a few thousand views. It really is the lottery to get over the hump and end up in the searches and recommended videos to grow (unless you buy).

The Trackers were one of the first walk around Disney and thus it will be hard to knock them off. When you search Disney or Orlando, odds are they will be at the top of the list. Getting established first is often more important than quality of content.

Post by Guest »

Hmm... I wonder if, for some minions, TTT have "jumped the shark" by missing Hagrid for another #hosted...

A few recent comments under the vid (that are gathering "likes") -

“Let’s give another room tour of a room hardly any of our viewers will be able to afford.” I used to like your videos. Now I realise they’re little more than promo vids of the free stuff you are privileged enough to receive. Sad, really. Most people were here for the Real People views on Normal People things - not the elite stuff.

Kind of disappointed that you chose this fancy hotel across the country that most of your viewers probably cant afford over hagrids ride which is something new that opened in the Orlando area and everyone was excited to see. Happy you had a good time at least

Enjoy luxuries while you can Jen; you are in the minority living like you do while being pregnant; not many of us, while pregnant, have your luxuries, so Tim, don’t rub it in. I think you are great, however, remember where you both came from, your life before You Tube, who you are preaching to. Not many pregnant women and their husbands and/or significant others make their living off of You Tube; and or being paid by Disney, visiting their parks, resorts and offshoots for free. You upgraded your home tremendously from a low income, old home, to a high end neighborhood. This is your livelihood and is not realistic for everyone, so you need to tone down your lifestyle to be relevant on You Tube, telling everyone on each vlog, where you both were and how you lived before Disney got hold of you.

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 »

jb888 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:07 pm
Yeah their channel did lose a bit of its entertainment value for me when they became hosted by everything. It just feels more interpersonal and dynamic when you watch something knowing they're just like you instead of knowing they are getting everything gifted to them now.

Like I said in the last thread though, I respect their hustle because I would do the same thing. Any sane person would. I give them props for building their channel up to where they now are considered "VIPs" to these corporations.

But for me, I'd rather watch a channel where I know the person isn't being gifted everything. Just feels more personal and sincere that way. So I've been on the lookout for new Disney/Universal channels. But the thing is, eventually any YouTuber who builds an audience will start to get showered with #hosted events.
I wouldn't take issue with any of it if I knew they weren't terrible people. They've left a wake of people behind them in their climb to the top, where they will fall from eventually. There is no way these people can make another 5 years doing what they do and shitting on people the whole time.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

Well, not been on for a few days so catching up....

I lost my youngest cat very suddenly on Friday. She was totally fine, usual self all evening. She went outside and when we went to call her in 20 mins later, we found her collapsed on the step panting and eyes glazed over. Bundled her up and rushed her to the vet who said she was in shock and decompensating -basically her body was shutting down and they couldn't stop it. All we could do was comfort her and help her pass without pain and fear. Was one of the worst nights of my life. All so quick and we did what we could, which really was just to be with her. I'm gutted. Miss her so much and keep expecting to see her padding in and hopping up for cuddles. She was 14 and still like a kitten. I feel terrible. Cleaning the house today and vacuuming up her hair usually annoys me, today it had me in tears knowing I wouldn't be doing it again.

Tim and Jenn know Bandit is ill. They know it's a matter of time. I am gutted and I was there for my girl. I KNOW I was there for her in the end. They dump Bandit to go on their #hosted trips without a second thought now. There was a time they couldn't do lengthy visits to the parks because they were desperate to get back to him. that poor dog. Poorly and dumped on a sitter. Mind you, he probably knows the sitter better by now. They better hope nothing happens to him whilst they are living it up on someone elses dollar or they'll feel like shit. Well they should feel like shit but knowing them they'll just milk it for more money and sympathy.

It's hard to say goodnight to your pet for the last time....

Mistermilky
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Mistermilky »

because_reasons_ wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:49 pm
frannylou1 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:16 pm
OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:30 pm
Jenn is so lazy how she gonna push that baby out? That’s too much work for her. Tim just may reach in there and grab the baby lol
Or...she gets a c section. Imo that seems worst than childbirth.
I was thinking she might do the same; and then because recovery can be hard, Tim still has to do everything for her (and now the baby as well)
i just had a c section for my little girl who was born in april. i was pushing for over 7 hours and was crying by the end of it because i had a long induction to even get to the point of pushing. i was high risk and decided to have the c section after her trying to turn herself in my birth canal. anyways c sections are no joke. i am barely just healed from it two month later. having to deal with a newborn while being on pain meds and getting no sleep is something i dont wish on my worst enemies. i hope jen has support if she does end up getting one.

Post by Guest »

Galorious_1 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:17 pm

I lost my youngest cat very suddenly on Friday. She was totally fine, usual self all evening. She went outside and when we went to call her in 20 mins later, we found her collapsed on the step panting and eyes glazed over. Bundled her up and rushed her to the vet who said she was in shock and decompensating -basically her body was shutting down and they couldn't stop it. All we could do was comfort her and help her pass without pain and fear. Was one of the worst nights of my life. All so quick and we did what we could, which really was just to be with her. I'm gutted. Miss her so much and keep expecting to see her padding in and hopping up for cuddles. She was 14 and still like a kitten. I feel terrible. Cleaning the house today and vacuuming up her hair usually annoys me, today it had me in tears knowing I wouldn't be doing it again.

Tim and Jenn know Bandit is ill. They know it's a matter of time. I am gutted and I was there for my girl. I KNOW I was there for her in the end. They dump Bandit to go on their #hosted trips without a second thought now. There was a time they couldn't do lengthy visits to the parks because they were desperate to get back to him. that poor dog. Poorly and dumped on a sitter. Mind you, he probably knows the sitter better by now. They better hope nothing happens to him whilst they are living it up on someone elses dollar or they'll feel like shit. Well they should feel like shit but knowing them they'll just milk it for more money and sympathy.

Very sorry to read about your sweet kitty. I have 4 of my own. Sending you <3

I agree 100% with what you said re: T&J and - like the other person said the other day about their sweet dog - Trackers' disregard for Bandit to go off and do friggin #hosted again continually pisses me off too. :x Especially when - like you correctly remembered - it was always "We can't stay late; have to get home to Bandit" all the time.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

Galorious_1 wrote:

I am SO sorry for your loss, big virtual hug. I have 4 cats who are my babies and if any of them were sick, I couldn’t just pick up and leave them with someone. They are more important than any free food

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Galorious_1 wrote:Well, not been on for a few days so catching up....

I’m so sorry, sending love Image

Make Mine Music
Learner
Learner

Post by Make Mine Music »

[/quote] Bhg469 wrote;
I wouldn't take issue with any of it if I knew they weren't terrible people. They've left a wake of people behind them in their climb to the top, where they will fall from eventually. There is no way these people can make another 5 years doing what they do and shitting on people the whole time.
[/quote]

You mean they will have to pay the price! :D

You know it has always bothered me that they use "And now it's time to pay the price"..It seems like such a negative way to end the podcast, and they have people lining up to say it. A quick google search shows the definition as..To experience the consequences of one's actions or misdeeds. and to suffer as a result of bad luck, a mistake or something you have done. I can totally see the Tim on those older videos, the one who makes jokes about killing people. the party dude, video game playing Tim thinking it was cool. But Why would they speak such a negative affirmation every day. IT could become a self fulfilling prophecy.

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 »

Galorious_1 wrote:

So very sorry for you loss. It is heartbreaking. And like was mentioned earlier, my dog is up in age and not doing well at all. We know the end is not too far off and even if it is another year, we have both said we cannot leave him alone for any reason. We have taken separate trips so that he is not alone. I scolded a friend the other day complaining that his dog peed inside because he didn't take the pup out due to bad weather. I was shaking at the thought of someone who has an animal they don't deserve. These creatures love us back immensely. I don't know that I could ever love my dog as much as he loves us, and I love him so much it hurts. I wouldn't deserve him if I wasn't willing to sleep next to him when he's having a bad night.

The trackers act so self righteous but in actuality, they are selfish pieces of trash. They don't deserve the love that dog gives them.

greeneyedvixen98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by greeneyedvixen98 »

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:52 am
Some of the minions are getting restless … in the recent comments under Tiffins vid LOL

Great timely coverage of the opening of Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure!

So you guys are eating at Disney while a new ride just opened at Universal??? What gives

Tim no Hagrids motorbike???

Along with these gems - :rofl:

Can Tim go one month without saying delicious.

Horrible concealer job Jennifer. Buy a tone that matches your bad skin color.
Soooo, one of the above snarks is mine. ;) Reformed minion here - although I never went after anyone for criticizing them when I was a regular viewer. I unsubbed after Jenn lost her shit(again) on Twitter in May.

Galorious_1 - my deepest sympathies on your loss.

adfan
Talker
Talker

Post by adfan »

These 2 post a video of them flying to do a room tour of a Four Seasons in California instead of Universal like the real Orlando bloggers. They're going to start losing their real viewers.

Super Enthused just posted a video of her 10 hr wait and ride.

adfan
Talker
Talker

Post by adfan »

WholesomeKatie wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:57 am
I wonder if Tim will try to go to Universal and cut in line again to put out a super quick Hagrid's motorbike video or will they just put out their #Hosted vid??

OR He could just do a livestream from the park while he's waiting in line. He could rake in the superchats and Jenn won't have to edit. Win Win.
There is no way Tim would care or bother to wait 10 hours. He's too entitled, so i do bet he cuts in line by claiming he's important and needs to vlog it.

bradpittfarts
Learner
Learner

Post by bradpittfarts »

Galorious_1 wrote:

I’m so sorrry about your baby 💔 I lost my dog right before New Years. He was going on 17 years old. My mom and I go to Florida around 4 times a year and we always left him at home with my dad and brother. I was so terrified every time I had to say goodbye that it’d be my last. Even just those 4 weeks of the year left me feeling guilty. Idk how they just leave him behind so regularly and not feel bad.

KbladeAngel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KbladeAngel »

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:53 pm
Hmm... I wonder if, for some minions, TTT have "jumped the shark" by missing Hagrid for another #hosted...

A few recent comments under the vid (that are gathering "likes") -

“Let’s give another room tour of a room hardly any of our viewers will be able to afford.” I used to like your videos. Now I realise they’re little more than promo vids of the free stuff you are privileged enough to receive. Sad, really. Most people were here for the Real People views on Normal People things - not the elite stuff.

Kind of disappointed that you chose this fancy hotel across the country that most of your viewers probably cant afford over hagrids ride which is something new that opened in the Orlando area and everyone was excited to see. Happy you had a good time at least

Enjoy luxuries while you can Jen; you are in the minority living like you do while being pregnant; not many of us, while pregnant, have your luxuries, so Tim, don’t rub it in. I think you are great, however, remember where you both came from, your life before You Tube, who you are preaching to. Not many pregnant women and their husbands and/or significant others make their living off of You Tube; and or being paid by Disney, visiting their parks, resorts and offshoots for free. You upgraded your home tremendously from a low income, old home, to a high end neighborhood. This is your livelihood and is not realistic for everyone, so you need to tone down your lifestyle to be relevant on You Tube, telling everyone on each vlog, where you both were and how you lived before Disney got hold of you.
Happy to know one of my comments is gathering likes! This one really pushed me over the edge because they pride themselves on being one of Orlando’s top theme park vlogs, yet they can’t even get themselves to cover one of the most anticipated rides of the year. Instead they flew across the country to some fancy hotel that isn’t even in Orlando let alone Florida. Was annoyed with the Dollywood trip when it was Hollywood studios 30th, and now I’m just done with this latest hosted trip.

St2826
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by St2826 »

I'm a long time watcher of Tim and Jenn, loved watching their theme park vlogs as we planned our trips to Orlando-even quite enjoyed the home vlogs.
I'm not here to bash them personally, online bullying isn't nice-I know others will say "well she does it" but two wrongs dont make a right.

HOWEVER, I've given up with them as its now only about the money, I don't begrudge them their new house it's just the constant freebies that seem to matter over everything else.
What made them think a vlog showing their free trip to a fancy hotel that very few people will visit would make better viewing than the new coaster at Universal? Nobody cares about that (apart from some of the obsessed fans they have)
Seems bizarre thats what they would do-hang on!!! Free trip vs waiting inline for 10 hours? Ahhh I see now 😂

Maybe they're trying to be more than Disney/theme park vloggers? Unfortunately "free trip vloggers" is not a great look.

Return to “TheTimTracker”