je0509 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:16 pm
graceysghost wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:02 pm
Snarkyboo wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:28 pm
s_amber wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:06 pm
According to their IG stories they got the anatomy scan today.

Neither seemed very exciting. They said today was “a lot” to deal with.
I saw that and thought the same thing (neither seemed even remotely happy)
I agree, they seem so blasé about it. My friend just announced the gender of her baby and her and her husband were like little giddy children. As with most couples I’ve seen when they find out the gender. I know they’re not trying to reveal it right now but come on you can’t be a little more upbeat and say “we found out the gender and we’re SO excited to share with you guys!!”
Obviously not everyone is going to react the same and gender disappointment exists, but it seems so weird to me that a couple who truly thought they would never be able to have a child and now are, are so meh about it. But I've kind of felt that way about their reactions the whole pregnancy thus far.

My favorite part is where they say they told their family and friends...... What family? And honestly, what friends? Neither of them have a best friend, nor people who they hang out with on a regular basis to even qualify as them being close enough to disclose something like the gender. So fake. I laughed out loud when I heard that.
They have to tell eeeeveryone... ya know, so they know what to #gift them ;)

mjr55
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToRebrandOurselves Part 4

Post by mjr55 »

This pregnancy is going to end this marriage. You can see it coming a mile away.

Snarkyboo
Talker
Talker

Post by Snarkyboo »

mjr55 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:34 pm
This pregnancy is going to end this marriage. You can see it coming a mile away.
I don't think it will end the marriage, but I do think their channel will take a beating

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 »

mjr55 wrote:
They're both weak and pathetic and need each other. There is no way either of these idiots will be able to be with anyone else.

ArtiesLiver
Talker
Talker

Post by ArtiesLiver »

Today's Installment

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost »

D-...did we watch the same people?

TunaNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by TunaNoodle »

WDW Couple uploaded a Bull & Bear review this morning. Haven't watched yet - how much better is it going to be compared to KrispyFrySniffingTrackers one? :rofl:

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

TunaNoodle wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:40 am
WDW Couple uploaded a Bull & Bear review this morning. Haven't watched yet - how much better is it going to be compared to KrispyFrySniffingTrackers one? :rofl:
Like night and day - it was 100 times better!!! They enjoyed it, they used words other than flavorful to describe they dinner. They did a better job filming and editing. Let me say this again - they truly enjoyed it … and were enthused and were not #hosted.

Post by Guest »

mjr55 wrote:
Yep. Totally agree.

It'll be just too much for them - the pressure of a new baby coupled with the fact that they're responsible for generating their own income.

Simply showing up somewhere to work for someone else is going to start looking mighty appealing to Tim.

Post by Guest »

graceysghost wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:50 am
D-...did we watch the same people?

I watched it and either they were just really tired from the day (I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt) OR there's something going on and it's coming through on camera. I'm guessing the latter.

I've said this, as others have, since right after the baby announcement, it seems like both of their demeanors have changed significantly.

It really feels like they're totally faking being happy, faking being excited, etc. when out and about in the parks or with others.

It's as if the excitement from the announcement has worn off and they're finally realizing - holy shit - for all the years we convinced ourselves we were "infertile" (no ifs, ands, or buts about it - thanks iPhone app!) - this shit is about to get REAL. For the next 18+ YEARS REAL. Their lives are going to COMPLETELY change.

And, if necessary, he doesn't even have a real job to fall back on as it's been quite some time since he worked for someone. His job is "Social Media Influencer." "YouTube content creator." Try using that in the real world.

(Oh who am I kidding, if Tim had to go back to work, he'd probably score some once-in-a-lifetime $100K gig with the theme parks or something... :roll: Dumb luck again. )

Swimmersuite
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Swimmersuite »

Chococat76 wrote:
graceysghost wrote: D-...did we watch the same people?

I watched it and either they were just really tired from the day (I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt) OR there's something going on and it's coming through on camera. I'm guessing the latter.

I've said this, as others have, since right after the baby announcement, it seems like both of their demeanors have changed significantly.

It really feels like they're totally faking being happy, faking being excited, etc. when out and about in the parks or with others.

It's as if the excitement from the announcement has worn off and they're finally realizing - holy shit - for all the years we convinced ourselves we were "infertile" (no ifs, ands, or buts about it - thanks iPhone app!) - this shit is about to get REAL. For the next 18+ YEARS REAL. Their lives are going to COMPLETELY change.

And, if necessary, he doesn't even have a real job to fall back on as it's been quite some time since he worked for someone. His job is "Social Media Influencer." "YouTube content creator." Try using that in the real world.

(Oh who am I kidding, if Tim had to go back to work, he'd probably score some once-in-a-lifetime $100K gig with the theme parks or something... :roll: Dumb luck again. )
I completely agree it would be some amazing job that anyone would be jealous of!

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

bradpittfarts wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:25 pm
Cleanhandsavelives wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:38 pm
je0509 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:16 pm
graceysghost wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:02 pm
Snarkyboo wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:28 pm

I saw that and thought the same thing (neither seemed even remotely happy)
I agree, they seem so blasé about it. My friend just announced the gender of her baby and her and her husband were like little giddy children. As with most couples I’ve seen when they find out the gender. I know they’re not trying to reveal it right now but come on you can’t be a little more upbeat and say “we found out the gender and we’re SO excited to share with you guys!!”
Obviously not everyone is going to react the same and gender disappointment exists, but it seems so weird to me that a couple who truly thought they would never be able to have a child and now are, are so meh about it. But I've kind of felt that way about their reactions the whole pregnancy thus far.

My favorite part is where they say they told their family and friends...... What family? And honestly, what friends? Neither of them have a best friend, nor people who they hang out with on a regular basis to even qualify as them being close enough to disclose something like the gender. So fake. I laughed out loud when I heard that.
They have to tell eeeeveryone... ya know, so they know what to #gift them ;)
We can almost guarantee this is the return of the live vlog for superchats AND opening a new PO Box; gotta get all that free shit

WholesomeKatie
Learner
Learner

Post by WholesomeKatie »

The#HostedTracker or TheMuppetTracker are my recs.

Post by Guest »

I just scanned the vid and wow - Tim just does not look happy. Jenn looked happy, smiley, etc. Tim looks like something is majorly weighing on his mind. Barely cracked a true legit smile throughout the entire vid.

Oh - and I'm not going to cut / paste comments - :roll: - but just so everyone can roll their eyes in unison, Jenn still "looks phenomenal," her "belly is adorable," and she's "a true goddess" … Also, "your not uploading made me nervous"....and not to be outdone, "professional stalker" Just Call Me Annie answered for them once again as to their due date, as well as commenting 4-5 additional random times. :rofl:

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

Chococat76 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:26 pm
I just scanned the vid and wow - Tim just does not look happy. Jenn looked happy, smiley, etc. Tim looks like something is majorly weighing on his mind. Barely cracked a true legit smile throughout the entire vid.

Oh - and I'm not going to cut / paste comments - :roll: - but just so everyone can roll their eyes in unison, Jenn still "looks phenomenal," her "belly is adorable," and she's "a true goddess" … Also, "your not uploading made me nervous"....and not to be outdone, "professional stalker" Just Call Me Annie answered for them once again as to their due date, as well as commenting 4-5 additional random times. :rofl:
What belly? I told my husband while we were watching their most recent home vlog (the one where they do yoga and show Jen’s body), she doesn’t look pregnant yet. She just looks like most women who hold weight in their stomach when they’ve eaten a big meal.

Snarkyboo
Talker
Talker

Post by Snarkyboo »

The new Coronado Springs #hosted video is up ... nothing like being a day later than everyone else there Timmyboy :rofl:

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

Snarkyboo wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:59 pm
The new Coronado Springs #hosted video is up ... nothing like being a day later than everyone else there Timmyboy :rofl:
But remember “it was a long one” and with Jenn having to sleep so much these days (always) of course it’ll be up late. He’s out vlogging and she’s editing, I wasn’t expecting it much earlier.
Frick; legit, who’s going to edit when this kid comes cause she already can barely do it (remember when she was whining about carpal tunnel in December) what with how tired she is and always needing so much time off... and Tim won’t do it cause he’ll be out vlogging a week at a time so he can stay home 6 out of 7 days a week cause she won’t be able to handle things without him.

jlgriff11
Debater
Debater

Post by jlgriff11 »

I hope all is okay with the baby. They can annoy me but I’d much rather them be meh about having a boy or girl than for something to be wrong or of concern with the baby and that’s why they aren’t as cheerful.

Pregnancy is hard, it’s exhausting, it’s emotional, it’s got a lot of guilt and anxiety attached to it, and I assume it’s even worse for her since she’s already got a boat load of issues. They annoy me as people who talk about Disney, but I only wish the best for them in regards to a healthy pregnancy and baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArtiesLiver
Talker
Talker

Post by ArtiesLiver »

Kermit tries to use big words for the luggage rack, and is wrong both times. What a rube.

Portmanteau
3 min mark

Portecachere
24:50 ish mark

stay2991
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stay2991 »

New thread name rec