Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToRebrandOurselves Part 4

Post by Rebelle »

Continue here!

Thanks to Chococat76 for the title that received the most votes! If there's an issue it can be changed by contacting a mod. :love2:

razorroman
Talker
Talker

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToRebrandOurselves Part 4

Post by razorroman »

Wow. Been at least lurking since thread #2. This is amaze balls.

Post by Guest »

I know this is waaay off topic...but this vid just came up as "recommended viewing" for me.

From 2013 -

First off, in the first few seconds, she says she spent the ENTIRE MORNING paying bills for the month. Girl...how many bills do you have if you spend the ENTIRE MORNING paying bills?

Second, about 2:12 in, she actually is showing the exterior of a house she's interested in her and Tim buying. Kinda funny she'd do that and then 5-6 years later be crazy insane about their privacy and people "showing up at their doors"...

Then she actually goes "I don't need a big house..." :rofl: (oh, and she loves white kitchens - completely opposite of what she has now)

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Chococat76 wrote:The more I'm seeing all these old vids - including ones I never knew existed - I'm really starting to think Timmy boy is actually the brains behind this madness and has totally turned Jenn into the person she is today... cuz she used to seem (love her or hate her) somewhat more fun...and now it's like she's a completely different person.

Of course, he is too (with his evolving cadence and hair styles)...but seeing how she's talked to the camera in some long-past vids about not letting Tim tell you what you like, then HIS frequently talking about how much HE wants kids, and then him once saying that HE doesn't want Jenn driving because of her anxiety and HE will provide for her, plus her frequently talking about murdering him (LOL)... I wonder if she feels STIFLED by him at this point...and stifled by their lifestyle (she's inside when he goes out and "has fun")... and now she's realizing with the baby and all, Tim is going to have even MORE control over her and she's absolutely STUCK - going to be STUCK at home / the baby while - again - Tim goes out and has all the "fun" filming.

And that's why she's been so weird since the preg announcement... like, reality is starting to set in on her...and her changing body. And she doesn't really like it (hence the black so often now to conceal ANY belly whatsoever)...

Even if he's now "trained" her that she can't exist without him by her side every freaking' moment...case in point, the Space Mountain queue...

Hmm...??? I wonder???? :?

I copied this from the previous thread. I think this makes a lot of sense.
She jokes about divorcing him. He has always said Jenn is out of his league. I’m sure he’d do anything to make sure she never got away. Especially now bc it’s their livelihood. A breakup would crush their channel. Being able to not care for herself financially is anither big one. She has no independence and you can tell she doesn’t want to be a mom from old videos.

Post by Guest »

What gif or meme would you use to portray the Disney vloggers you currently watch, used to watch or heard of?

MrCheezyPop

TheWDWCouple

PagingMrMorrow

HappiestVlogsOnEarth

TheTimTracker
JENN

KrispySmore

Post by Guest »

Rebelle wrote:
Chococat76 wrote:The more I'm seeing all these old vids - including ones I never knew existed - I'm really starting to think Timmy boy is actually the brains behind this madness and has totally turned Jenn into the person she is today... cuz she used to seem (love her or hate her) somewhat more fun...and now it's like she's a completely different person.

Of course, he is too (with his evolving cadence and hair styles)...but seeing how she's talked to the camera in some long-past vids about not letting Tim tell you what you like, then HIS frequently talking about how much HE wants kids, and then him once saying that HE doesn't want Jenn driving because of her anxiety and HE will provide for her, plus her frequently talking about murdering him (LOL)... I wonder if she feels STIFLED by him at this point...and stifled by their lifestyle (she's inside when he goes out and "has fun")... and now she's realizing with the baby and all, Tim is going to have even MORE control over her and she's absolutely STUCK - going to be STUCK at home / the baby while - again - Tim goes out and has all the "fun" filming.

And that's why she's been so weird since the preg announcement... like, reality is starting to set in on her...and her changing body. And she doesn't really like it (hence the black so often now to conceal ANY belly whatsoever)...

Even if he's now "trained" her that she can't exist without him by her side every freaking' moment...case in point, the Space Mountain queue...

Hmm...??? I wonder???? :?

I copied this from the previous thread. I think this makes a lot of sense.
She jokes about divorcing him. He has always said Jenn is out of his league. I’m sure he’d do anything to make sure she never got away. Especially now bc it’s their livelihood. A breakup would crush their channel. Being able to not care for herself financially is anither big one. She has no independence and you can tell she doesn’t want to be a mom from old videos.
It's like, I don't want to absolve her of everything b/c she can be a petty bitch...but I wonder if her going on her Twitter rants is what she perceives as the only way for her to stick up for herself and have a "voice" nowadays. Cuz she really doesn't have a say otherwise - and no real freedom whatsoever. Tim controls everything. Maybe she likes it that way, who knows? But I bet deep down, she misses the "old Jenn."

Though, she DID seem to nitpick him and berate him during the first podcast... so....I dunno. Maybe I just contradicted myself. hahaha

Am I making any sense? Or have I gone off the overanalysis cliff here? :rofl:

Post by Guest »

OMG - comment posted 3 minutes ago under the newly posted vid....from 2018.

Can't believe you've been vlogging over 10 years, and just sent to a Disney Media Event last year! OMG - You SOOOOO deserve it all,you are PAST DUE!!!! Thank you for repeating last year's stuff - especially the purple martin info - that was fascinating!
Big hugs to both of you, Tiny Tracker, and Mr. Bandit!!

Are you fucking kidding me?

Someone is actually THANKING THEM for REPEATING LAST YEAR'S STUFF? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What fans...errrr...stans do that?!?!?

EDIT - They've COMPLETELY run out of ideas if they're doing this crap. Seriously, if it's not #hosted and someone else is paying for it...they're not showing it. Prove me wrong, Trackers. I dare you.

Post by Guest »

OK - I couldn't resist adding these ones too - found under the latest vid.
Seriously - can you BE any more up their asses about lazily reposting a vid from 2018 w/ a few additions?

Tim you are the bestest youtuber ever thank you for making me soo happy

Thanks for uploading this video again. You guys are the best!

Tim or Jen can you reply to this comment and say hey maddie because I love you guys❤️❤️❤️

YOU ARE THE BEST YOUTUBER EVER !!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU PLESE REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Thought I’d be bummed that this video is from last year but NOPE! You’re both so awesome, I still loved watching! It was also really cool to see your excitement at your first media event, YAY!!!

And my personal fave of this one... Good luck w/ that, honey! Cuz it ain't happening! :rofl:

Love you guys!!!! Could you Please do a vlog opening up your fan mail packages????????? I made a drawing for you guys and I've been waiting since last October for you to show it on your vlog!!!! Please open it!!!!!!!!!!######

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

utter laziness packaged with a smile and a fake yarn about how it's because they 'thought you guys would enjoy it' ....nope. If i was going to watch old vlogs, I'd watch the juicy ones!!

Can't help but laugh that they got a copyright notice on it - she's normally hacking the vlog into tiny slithers to avoid that. And it's not even proper Disney music this time.

There is a comment or two on the last vlog I thought would be seized upon and savaged by hyenas and it wasn't. These trashy tracker fans are nothing without their vapid, bitchy matriarch riling them! Pussies!!

Post by Guest »

Galorious_1 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:45 pm
utter laziness packaged with a smile and a fake yarn about how it's because they 'thought you guys would enjoy it' ....nope. If i was going to watch old vlogs, I'd watch the juicy ones!!

Can't help but laugh that they got a copyright notice on it - she's normally hacking the vlog into tiny slithers to avoid that. And it's not even proper Disney music this time.

There is a comment or two on the last vlog I thought would be seized upon and savaged by hyenas and it wasn't. These trashy tracker fans are nothing without their vapid, bitchy matriarch riling them! Pussies!!
I know, right? I mean, MAYBE it would have made some sense if they embedded 2018's Behind the Seeds and Purple Martin stuff within a 2019 vid on the Flower & Garden festival (to show what you can see / do in 2019 as well) and put it out - oh, I don't know - DURING FLOWER AND GARDEN FESTIVAL.... not DAYS AFTER the friggin festival ENDED?

How does that even make sense?

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

I have no words for reuploading a video from nearly 15 months ago. Just wow.

Post by Guest »

I would delete this video if I were them. It would be tarnishing if this particular part got in the wrong hands.

ArtiesLiver
Talker
Talker

Post by ArtiesLiver »

Check out the crappy makeup on TJT...... up towards hairline, or neck vs face. For a self described beauty blogger this is just sad.

adfan
Talker
Talker

Post by adfan »

They seriously reposted a vid from 2018?

Post by Guest »

Is it me or has Tim started commenting on YT vids suddenly?
Get a load of some of these responses under the Villains vid. :roll:

Jenn, you did an amazing job editing that stage show. #snapsforjenn

TheTimTracker

11 hours ago

100% agreed! She is so amazing at editing!

A late night Tim&Jen Tracker video!?! DingDang I’m excited!!!!

TheTimTracker

11 hours ago

Jenn was working so hard on this video all day! I'm so proud of her!

I totally adore Tim and his solo vlogs and always watch immediately, but I just get so giddy when I see Jenn is in the video! She looks beautiful as always with such a gorgeous glow! <3

TheTimTracker

11 hours ago

Jenn always makes the videos a million times better!

Wow I haven’t even watched the whole of the Vlog and the first thing I have to say is; Jenn your hair is beautiful 😍xxx
Tim yours does to 😃

TheTimTracker

11 hours ago

I thought Jenn's hair was so beautiful! It reminded me of a retro hairdo!

Post by Guest »

Not sure how to quote someone on the previous thread since it's now locked, but add this to the clickbait titles list @chococat76 and @Galorious_1
That's an interesting find. So that was Nov 2011. The Q&A vid w/ them saying for YEARS of wanting and trying for a baby was Aug 2017. 5 years (cuz Nov is almost the end of the year, so we'll just say 2012....2017 minus 2012 = 5).

How do you go from being skeeved out by a baby to trying for YEARS to have a baby and declaring yourself infertile - and don't ask us anymore questions about it! we did all the science things! in only roughly 5 years?

I don't get it.

Furthermore, if the inability to become pregnant was SUCH a SENSITIVE subject for YEARS - WHY on earth would you post vids with clickbait titles like these between then and the 2017 Q&A vid...

in 2013...

I mean, wouldn't you think any clickbait titles like that would be TOTALLY OFF LIMITS given their situation???

And seriously, she wonders why there's literally thousands of comments on this guru page about them... :rofl:
A Fake Pregnancy?!?! (2.20.12)

not_interesting
Learner
Learner

Post by not_interesting »

Also interesting at the end where he admits to watching a pirated stream of The Walking Dead. Because that is what good content makers do, pirate others. Next thing you know he'll be taking credit for Disney written content. Oh wait...

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

Following

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

not_interesting wrote:Also interesting at the end where he admits to watching a pirated stream of The Walking Dead. Because that is what good content makers do, pirate others. Next thing you know he'll be taking credit for Disney written content. Oh wait...
So, he added a paragraph to the top of his “blog” that says it’s a Disney press release. But he’s still listed as the “author” of the post and hasn’t credited any of the pictures to their specific photographers.

He did the same thing for a UO post about the virtual queue for the new Hagrid coaster. You can very much tell the difference between what he wrote and the actual UO blog posting.

This website is a mistake. They should stick to what they do best, mediocre YouTube videos.

Post by Guest »

Rebelle wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:38 am
not_interesting wrote:Also interesting at the end where he admits to watching a pirated stream of The Walking Dead. Because that is what good content makers do, pirate others. Next thing you know he'll be taking credit for Disney written content. Oh wait...
So, he added a paragraph to the top of his “blog” that says it’s a Disney press release. But he’s still listed as the “author” of the post and hasn’t credited any of the pictures to their specific photographers.

He did the same thing for a UO post about the virtual queue for the new Hagrid coaster. You can very much tell the difference between what he wrote and the actual UO blog posting.

This website is a mistake. They should stick to what they do best, mediocre YouTube videos.
I agree re: mistake. I think that - with this new website - the Trackers are OVER estimating their minions who have the average attention span of a housefly. I really don't think they're going to flock to a poorly designed website for info that TTT already covered in the vlog. I mean, what purpose does this website serve beyond showing gigantic photos of Tim with his mouth gaping open?

And truly, that website looks like it was made for an intro to website design college course.

And it's all over the place w/ the theme. I thought they were travel vloggers yet have a sidebar under the "Tracker's Tips" promotes a podcast with the title - "What Happens When People Are Just Sad They Don't Have A Kangaroo." How does THAT relate to "sharing adventures" with a "light-hearted vlog" that "offers a closer look at the ins and outs of many popular Florida vacation destinations like Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and more" ??? This website and this rebrand is suffering from an identity crisis. Big time.

The WDW Couple's site is much more sleek and stylized and I see that they've monetized it and also put the effort to add widgets to the sidebars to cross-promote themselves on other forms of social media (Twitter, Facebook). There are a ton of really talented web designers out there and Trackers went SUPER CHEAPO on this website design.

OH - but I WILL take points OFF of WDW Couple as I just realized they ALSO copied / pasted an exact article from D23 w/ the byline by Taylor (when actually it's Jim Frye who wrote it). Did all these vloggers seriously sleep through middle and high school English class where they taught you the basics of writing and NOT PLAGARIZING THINGS WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL WRITER?

https://www.thewdwcouple.com/2019/05/30 ... isneyland/

https://d23.com/step-aboard-millennium- ... glers-run/

Return to “TheTimTracker”