TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToSponOurBaby Part 3

bradpittfarts
Learner
Learner

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToSponOurBaby Part 3

Post by bradpittfarts » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:45 pm

Can I just say... I’ve developed an unhealthy obsession with this forum lol. I feel like I’ve been stalking this long enough to share my personal journey with The Trackers (that makes it sound way more emotional than it truly is hahaha). It’s basically a novel down there. Sorry I’m advance.

I started watching T&J around Oct. 2015 (I’ve been around for many channel milestones), after finding them through ViewFromTheCheapSeats. Watching those two channels quickly became part of my mom and I’s evening routine, getting us hyped up to eventually become WDW APs.

I’ve done nothing but support them throughout my entire time watching them. I’d watch them get into petty drama on Twitter, which irritated me, but I was never vocal about it.

Then, when Jenn was in some more petty beef, I made a joke and mentioned how she seems to get into more drama than the other “Disney people” I support. I didn’t @ her. The tweet I replied to didn’t @ her. I just mentioned hers and Tim’s first names, so she had to have been seeking out tweets about them. She came back with intense snark, totally missing my joke, and it kinda sucked. Pissing someone you admire off isn’t necessarily fun.

I continued supporting them after this, though it felt... weird? I felt unwanted by Jenn in a way (Tim probably didn’t even see it lol).

I followed her for months after this, and then when the pregnancy was announced, I went to twitter to congratulate them and realized she soft-blocked me, so I was no longer following her. I have no idea what triggered this, I just noticed it and I was pretty disappointed (one of my friends blocked her in return despite not knowing who she is, love her heart). Through the pregnancy drama, I ended up finding this forum. Had you shown me all of this a year ago, I would’ve thought you all were just crazy people, but at this point, most of it seems very reasonable.

Also, since we’ve been talking about their drinking a lot recently, I’d just like to say that I remember seeing Jenn and Kayleigh drinking hardcore on Jenn’s Snapchat one night. it made 17 year old me very uncomfortable 💀 this would’ve been sometime in 2016. I also remember them cussing a lot, and I used to not like cussing (doesn’t bother me now) so I was doubly uncomfortable :rofl: they can do what they want and drink how much they want, I don’t care, I just think that it’s funny considering their image haha

so yeah, thank you all for being a good source of entertainment for me (as well as being a place for me to vent my frustrations and know other people understand my feelings) hahaha

Kotose
Learner
Learner

Post by Kotose » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:07 am

Welcome to the forum,
sad that Jenn blocked you but that's what she does to everyone it seems
Just watched that Villains after party video... nice to see them hype this up but this thing does not seem worth the money too me (is this really 140$'s?)
but personally don't care about stage shows and parades to much... Also Tim hates noodles apperiantly :roll: does this manchild eat anything else but burgers... .
also this is the one i keep thinking about... . I know it's an old video (8years ago) but the way she talks and acts about baby's gives me the vibe she wont be mom material... .

It starts at 2:00 .... but if you wonna hear the fun story attached to it (where she makes some really stupid remarks) go and start at 0:44

arcade34
Talker
Talker

Post by arcade34 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:32 am

this always makes me giggle

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:21 am

So they ARE still reading and randomly responding to comments under YouTube?
This one posted 32 minutes ago under the Villians vid -

Do you know do you need park tickets as well as admission or is this like mnsshp and includes entry?

TheTimTracker

32 minutes ago

This is like MNSSHP where it is a separate ticket that allows you into the park at 7pm but the Villains offerings are only from 10pm-1am. So you have from 7-10 with the park guests from the day as well as a chance to see the fireworks, then at 10 they clear the park and you experience the after hours crowd

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:50 am

Kotose wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:07 am
Welcome to the forum,
Just watched that Villains after party video... nice to see them hype this up but this thing does not seem worth the money too me (is this really 140$'s?)
but personally don't care about stage shows and parades to much... Also Tim hates noodles apperiantly :roll: does this manchild eat anything else but burgers... .
also this is the one i keep thinking about... . I know it's an old video (8years ago) but the way she talks and acts about baby's gives me the vibe she wont be mom material... .

It starts at 2:00 .... but if you wonna hear the fun story attached to it (where she makes some really stupid remarks) go and start at 0:44

That's an interesting find. So that was Nov 2011. The Q&A vid w/ them saying for YEARS of wanting and trying for a baby was Aug 2017. 5 years (cuz Nov is almost the end of the year, so we'll just say 2012....2017 minus 2012 = 5).

How do you go from being skeeved out by a baby to trying for YEARS to have a baby and declaring yourself infertile - and don't ask us anymore questions about it! we did all the science things! in only roughly 5 years?

I don't get it.

Furthermore, if the inability to become pregnant was SUCH a SENSITIVE subject for YEARS - WHY on earth would you post vids with clickbait titles like these between then and the 2017 Q&A vid...

in 2013...

and in 2014... (and can I just comment on why the fuck you aren't picking up the trash on the ground behind before you film???)

I mean, wouldn't you think any clickbait titles like that would be TOTALLY OFF LIMITS given their situation???

And seriously, she wonders why there's literally thousands of comments on this guru page about them... :rofl:

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:21 am

honeybear wrote:
piab70 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:03 pm
FFS what in the hell :35-1:23. I wonder if the other Disney vloggers know these exist :?
They seem high. It’s no wonder Jenn’s scared of driving. She doesn’t keep her eyes on the road, in the dark, in the rain, with the interior light on.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:24 am

They act like teenagers. Or did. They seem to have skipped growing up and gone straight to middle aged frumps. Well Jenn has. It's shocking how much she's changed in a few short years. I do think they looked genuinely happy and enjoying having baby Aubrey over. Hope they realise that having a baby visit and being parents are entirely different things. Oddly, there is a lot about their relationship that reminds me of my parents. My mum gave up work when she had my older sibling and my dad worked. I loved coming home from school and my Mum was home to make snacks and do homework but it was when I was older that I realised how much damage it did to their relationship. My Mum did nothing but keep house and look after us and so when we were old enough to do these things for ourselves, she was lost. Like Jenn, she didn't drive although we lived in a city and she could go places by bus. She had no independence, financial or otherwise. My dad encouraged her to work but supported her when she started many jobs and gave them up after 1'2 a day because she was nervous (anxious). My dad provided everything for her and it was exhausting for him. She was so dependant and when they were older, and he had dementia, she couldn't cope. She could do nothing for herself and wasn't prepared or able to look after him. It was heartbreaking. It's just not healthy. Tim will be like my Dad, he'll work all day and come home and take over house duties because Jenn has been 'stuck' there all day with the baby and an ailing dog. Resentment and stress will set in. It's a huge change, especially when you've done what ever you've wanted to without answering to anyone all your adult life. She'll have to put her issues aside and be a role model or she'll pass on her issues. Believe me, my Mum manipulated situations to get what she wanted rather than ask like a grown up and i've had to battle that same instinct all my life because, well that was the relationship I saw every day!

I've also just watched their Villains AfterHours vlog. What is with that sh1tty music Jenn put over Maleficent? Other vloggers just posted the music. The liklihood of Youtube picking up newly presented parade music is remote and frankly, if Disney is asking you out to cover events then why not ask them to waive their music copyright for your channel?

Lastly, has anyone else seen the press coverage criticising Beyonce and her mental Beyhive fans over them taking down another woman on social media? The tide is turning so all you psycho bitches who think their going to be picked up as your idols new bestie better watch out and get a f*cking life. I now have a quick check of the social media of job candidates and if I don't like what I see, I don't hire. And believe me, there are many sociopaths picking public fights over utter trash and too stupid to do it anonymously - I wouldn't take on any of them - too risky.

craychel813
Debater
Debater

Post by craychel813 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:29 am

On WDW Couple's IG story they posted yesterday about how you can hire them as videographers for your next event, wedding, vacation day, etc. I think this is SUCH a smart idea and makes me like them even more. Not only are they coming up with new, cool ways to utilize their talents and make their own money, they aren't afraid to interact with their fans or put themselves out there. I'd love to have a video memory of a special event or something done by them, their videos are always insanely professional. Let's see if Jenn tries to steal that idea, too............

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:34 am

I hope WDWCouple did the Villains part too as I'd love to see what they do with their footage. The dragon and music was so cool, very unDisney so I'm excited to see their version (if they do one!)

Tim's coverage what awful - did we really need to 'see' him riding Space Mountain in the dark, shouting his annoying commentary in a fake way. So irritating and unncessary. I'd hate to be on a ride with him - i'd have to complain and demand to be allowed to re-ride without him. Selfish twat with a camera and an undeserved sense of importance.

razorroman
Talker
Talker

Post by razorroman » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:14 am

Galorious_1 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:24 am
I've also just watched their Villains AfterHours vlog. What is with that sh1tty music Jenn put over Maleficent? Other vloggers just posted the music. The liklihood of Youtube picking up newly presented parade music is remote and frankly, if Disney is asking you out to cover events then why not ask them to waive their music copyright for your channel?
Honestly I think a lot of the YouTube copyright stuff is automated, especially for music, and I’m sure there’s tons of red tape between some social media manager for the park and the corporate lawyer types that enforce copyright, so it’s probably just easier and less of a hassle to replace the music or do the annoying thing where they cut every five seconds so the automated system doesn’t demonetize them. Especially early on on their life when they probably get the most views.

bb09
Talker
Talker

Post by bb09 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:17 am

Any ideas for the new thread name?

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:39 am

craychel813 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:29 am
On WDW Couple's IG story they posted yesterday about how you can hire them as videographers for your next event, wedding, vacation day, etc. I think this is SUCH a smart idea and makes me like them even more. Not only are they coming up with new, cool ways to utilize their talents and make their own money, they aren't afraid to interact with their fans or put themselves out there. I'd love to have a video memory of a special event or something done by them, their videos are always insanely professional. Let's see if Jenn tries to steal that idea, too............
Well, I can't imagine locals aren't aware of how terrible they are to people so I hope that if anyone does get this idea, they get the full Jenn experience.

adfan
Talker
Talker

Post by adfan » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:47 am

I think they posted at midnight because they're reading the comments that about their posting frequency and putting things up days after others.

Spokesmayne went to that After Hours party and streamed live, it was on Jun 6, 2019.

He also got invited to a media event for the first time last night at Toy Story land. So lets see if TJ put that up ASAP too, if they went.

Animefan28
Talker
Talker

Post by Animefan28 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:59 am

bradpittfarts wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:45 pm
Can I just say... I’ve developed an unhealthy obsession with this forum lol. I feel like I’ve been stalking this long enough to share my personal journey with The Trackers (that makes it sound way more emotional than it truly is hahaha). It’s basically a novel down there. Sorry I’m advance.

I started watching T&J around Oct. 2015 (I’ve been around for many channel milestones), after finding them through ViewFromTheCheapSeats. Watching those two channels quickly became part of my mom and I’s evening routine, getting us hyped up to eventually become WDW APs.

I’ve done nothing but support them throughout my entire time watching them. I’d watch them get into petty drama on Twitter, which irritated me, but I was never vocal about it.

Then, when Jenn was in some more petty beef, I made a joke and mentioned how she seems to get into more drama than the other “Disney people” I support. I didn’t @ her. The tweet I replied to didn’t @ her. I just mentioned hers and Tim’s first names, so she had to have been seeking out tweets about them. She came back with intense snark, totally missing my joke, and it kinda sucked. Pissing someone you admire off isn’t necessarily fun.

I continued supporting them after this, though it felt... weird? I felt unwanted by Jenn in a way (Tim probably didn’t even see it lol).

I followed her for months after this, and then when the pregnancy was announced, I went to twitter to congratulate them and realized she soft-blocked me, so I was no longer following her. I have no idea what triggered this, I just noticed it and I was pretty disappointed (one of my friends blocked her in return despite not knowing who she is, love her heart). Through the pregnancy drama, I ended up finding this forum. Had you shown me all of this a year ago, I would’ve thought you all were just crazy people, but at this point, most of it seems very reasonable.

Also, since we’ve been talking about their drinking a lot recently, I’d just like to say that I remember seeing Jenn and Kayleigh drinking hardcore on Jenn’s Snapchat one night. it made 17 year old me very uncomfortable 💀 this would’ve been sometime in 2016. I also remember them cussing a lot, and I used to not like cussing (doesn’t bother me now) so I was doubly uncomfortable :rofl: they can do what they want and drink how much they want, I don’t care, I just think that it’s funny considering their image haha

so yeah, thank you all for being a good source of entertainment for me (as well as being a place for me to vent my frustrations and know other people understand my feelings) hahaha
Welcome! Sorry to hear about the blocking-not the best way to find out a favorite Youtuber has blocked you because of a joke.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:01 am

bb09 wrote:Any ideas for the new thread name?
Someone, I have to go back to check for credit but I’m busy rn lol, had the idea of: &NowItsTimeToPoint&Price

And it’s perfect tbh.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:03 am

razorroman wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:14 am
Galorious_1 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:24 am
Honestly I think a lot of the YouTube copyright stuff is automated, especially for music, and I’m sure there’s tons of red tape between some social media manager for the park and the corporate lawyer types that enforce copyright, so it’s probably just easier and less of a hassle to replace the music or do the annoying thing where they cut every five seconds so the automated system doesn’t demonetize them. Especially early on on their life when they probably get the most views.
I am sure that it can't be that much of a problem judging by how much is still online. All the other vloggers attending that party used the park music. Disney own the music in the parks, they invite out vloggers to advertise them, I'm sure they can provide them with a blanket permission that covers them for loading Disney authorised vlogs.

shmoe723
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shmoe723 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:05 am

Kotose wrote:
. Also Tim hates noodles apperiantly :roll: does this manchild eat anything else but burgers... .
also this is the one i keep thinking about... .
<sarcasm>Duh, he eats hot dogs too. He's very highbrow in his food selections. </sarcasm>

Just reminded me of how wasted their meal at Victoria and Albert's was. I socked away enough to enjoy a meal there with my GF a year ago and it was beyond worth it, to us. Those two though, their pre-measured meals delivered in a cardboard box to their door and poorly prepared, followed by every snack at a theme park just don't know how to enjoy never mind, review a dinner.

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:05 am

Rebelle wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:01 am
Someone, I have to go back to check for credit but I’m busy rn lol, had the idea of: &NowItsTimeToPoint&Price

And it’s perfect tbh.

NowItsTimeToStartARebrand :rofl:

OR

NowItsTimeToRebrandOurselves :rofl:

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:10 am

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:31 am
Sapphire4589 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:53 am
Lmao other people found the plagiarism too ImageImageImageImageImage
This can’t end well for him lol

OK -I'm really not a twitter person... what's DISTwitter again?

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:12 am

Rebelle wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:01 am

And it’s perfect tbh.
I see Prince Charming Dev's new vlog is him wandering around the Disney Character Warehouse doing exactly that - point and price - in his monotonous voice. Boring as hell. Pity Jenn is on Twittermoon 'cos I'd love to see lose her sh!t at him again for copying them (not whilst she's pregnant though!). Another thing I love about the WDW Couple, they are imaginative and do their own thing and put their own spin on the big events. Love Taylor. She's great. And clearly Josh has his limits with crowds and foods etc, he just deals with them a whole lot better than Tim and Jenn. Jenn will throw her dummy out the pram more than the new baby!

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:13 am

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:50 am
Kotose wrote:
Welcome to the forum,

That's an interesting find. So that was Nov 2011. The Q&A vid w/ them saying for YEARS of wanting and trying for a baby was Aug 2017. 5 years (cuz Nov is almost the end of the year, so we'll just say 2012....2017 minus 2012 = 5).

How do you go from being skeeved out by a baby to trying for YEARS to have a baby and declaring yourself infertile - and don't ask us anymore questions about it! we did all the science things! in only roughly 5 years?

I don't get it.

Furthermore, if the inability to become pregnant was SUCH a SENSITIVE subject for YEARS - WHY on earth would you post vids with clickbait titles like these between then and the 2017 Q&A vid...

in 2013...

and in 2014... (and can I just comment on why the fuck you aren't picking up the trash on the ground behind before you film???)

I mean, wouldn't you think any clickbait titles like that would be TOTALLY OFF LIMITS given their situation???

And seriously, she wonders why there's literally thousands of comments on this guru page about them... :rofl:
and this one....

And she's been sick all morning, Tim will be home in 15 mins and she's not made the bloody bed yet!!

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:22 am

This is class. Tim and Jenn doing a Dianey animated movie marathon. Go to 10:27 to hear Tim's take on the lesson from Dumbo....irony!!

Chococat76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chococat76 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:24 am

Galorious_1 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:13 am

and this one....

And she's been sick all morning, Tim will be home in 15 mins and she's not made the bloody bed yet!!

Good one! Forgot about that gem! :rofl:

Cleanhandsavelives
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Cleanhandsavelives » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:42 am

adfan wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:47 am
I think they posted at midnight because they're reading the comments ents that about their posting frequency and putting things up days after others.

Spokesmayne went to that After Hours party and streamed live, it was on Jun 6, 2019.

He also got invited to a media event for the first time last night at Toy Story land. So lets see if TJ put that up ASAP too, if they went.

My friend was there. Spokesmayne wasn't invited, he attended as a guest of someone from press. Also, Tim and Jenn weren't there. They weren't in their screening room, they weren't at the dinner, nor did they see them in Toy Story Land. It was a Disney Studios event, not Parks, and I don't think they're on the Studios radar, which is how it should be, lol.

mjr55
Talker
Talker

Post by mjr55 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:52 am

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:24 am
Galorious_1 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:13 am

and this one....

Good one! Forgot about that gem! :rofl:
Yeah a deep sleeper who thinks 6am is an "ungodly hour" to be up is going to do GREAT at being a parent to a newborn.
Also maybe if you opened a fucking window the smell of bleach you went on about for 5 minutes might clear you freakin dumbshit.
God I hate these people.

Return to “TheTimTracker”