TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToSponOurBaby Part 3

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToSponOurBaby Part 3

Post by Guest »

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:05 am
Rebelle wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:01 am
Someone, I have to go back to check for credit but I’m busy rn lol, had the idea of: &NowItsTimeToPoint&Price

And it’s perfect tbh.

NowItsTimeToStartARebrand :rofl:

OR

NowItsTimeToRebrandOurselves :rofl:
Winner winner chicken dinner

NowItsTimeToRebrandOurselves :tu:

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

Cleanhandsavelives wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:42 am
adfan wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:47 am
I think they posted at midnight because they're reading the comments ents that about their posting frequency and putting things up days after others.

Spokesmayne went to that After Hours party and streamed live, it was on Jun 6, 2019.

He also got invited to a media event for the first time last night at Toy Story land. So lets see if TJ put that up ASAP too, if they went.

My friend was there. Spokesmayne wasn't invited, he attended as a guest of someone from press. Also, Tim and Jenn weren't there. They weren't in their screening room, they weren't at the dinner, nor did they see them in Toy Story Land. It was a Disney Studios event, not Parks, and I don't think they're on the Studios radar, which is how it should be, lol.

I Believe Spokesmayne was invited by Big Fat Panda

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

Chococat76 wrote: Ok. I know this is totally nitpicky.

But at about 23:31 in the vid from villains, Tim boards Space Mountain and mentions Jenn was "whisked away somewhere" because she wasn't riding. That line couldn't have been that long b/c it was a special event. Can Jenn really not be without him for under 30 minutes or something?

I have inner ear issues so I can't ride roller coasters anymore w/ out my head feeling like scrambled eggs. Whenever me, my BF and my brother get together, say, for MNSSHP and they want to ride BTMR or SM, I just hang out in the gift shop and wait for them. I don't stand w/ them the entire time and then go to CM "oh, but I'm not riding..."

??? Is she really THAT scared to be without Tim? OR is that she just doesn't want to be SEEN by anyone without the "SHIELD OF PROTECTION" that Tim offers her? So...she doesn't have to answer any questions from weirdo fans w/out Tim interjecting her responses FOR HER???

Not watching the video but everyone said how she was stuck like glue on him and wouldn’t leave his side at all the girl has no life everything revolves around Tim. She’s nothing but a shell

Post by Guest »

From start to :31 :roll: Tim wants the money back from his funky 5-month-old worn shoes. You can't take them back yourself? Is Jenn your assistant?

Proceeds to watch the rest - :42-1:18 Tim says So Jenn was at home all day messing around with the computer and she made a pretty sweet song. Push play.
ENABLER

2:16-2:53 Tim says So I got some feedback from you guys on how my videos are going and a lot of you guys said that there weren't really any problems some people didn't like how I said you guys but too bad I'm gonna keep saying it because I like talking to the camera and I like talking to you guys. Uhm another thing that was suggested was that Jenn is in the videos more but doesn't want to be in the videos right this second maybe in like a week. I'm gonna try to convince her and then maybe next week you'll get to see a lot more of Jenn.

3:42-3:50 Tim says When Jenn was younger she says that every time she would go to the flea market her family would stop on the side of the road and get boiled peanuts. That's something I would never do.

The closest thing they'll ever have to buy a theme park (the title of the video 9/23/09 I'm going to buy a theme park) is a traveling circus

Post by Guest »

The more I'm seeing all these old vids - including ones I never knew existed - I'm really starting to think Timmy boy is actually the brains behind this madness and has totally turned Jenn into the person she is today... cuz she used to seem (love her or hate her) somewhat more fun...and now it's like she's a completely different person.

Of course, he is too (with his evolving cadence and hair styles)...but seeing how she's talked to the camera in some long-past vids about not letting Tim tell you what you like, then HIS frequently talking about how much HE wants kids, and then him once saying that HE doesn't want Jenn driving because of her anxiety and HE will provide for her, plus her frequently talking about murdering him (LOL)... I wonder if she feels STIFLED by him at this point...and stifled by their lifestyle (she's inside when he goes out and "has fun")... and now she's realizing with the baby and all, Tim is going to have even MORE control over her and she's absolutely STUCK - going to be STUCK at home / the baby while - again - Tim goes out and has all the "fun" filming.

And that's why she's been so weird since the preg announcement... like, reality is starting to set in on her...and her changing body. And she doesn't really like it (hence the black so often now to conceal ANY belly whatsoever)...

Even if he's now "trained" her that she can't exist without him by her side every freaking' moment...case in point, the Space Mountain queue...

Hmm...??? I wonder???? :?

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rebelle »

NEW THREAD!
(I forgot the link sorry lol)
viewtopic.php?f=686&t=36390

Return to “TheTimTracker”