TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToSponOurBaby Part 3

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToSponOurBaby Part 3

Post by Guest »

This minion comment under the Epcot vid -

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yeah, they need baby $$. In their big ass $450k house... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ding dang, I’m so sorry I skipped the ad. Didn’t mean to. I know you need baby money!!! 💕🙌🏼 #dontskipadsforbabytracker
I’ll watch it again!

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

Chococat76 wrote: This minion comment under the Epcot vid -

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yeah, they need baby $$. In their big ass $450k house... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ding dang, I’m so sorry I skipped the ad. Didn’t mean to. I know you need baby money!!! 💕🙌🏼 #dontskipadsforbabytracker
I’ll watch it again!

Wow!!!!

Post by Guest »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Chococat76 wrote: This minion comment under the Epcot vid -

I’ll watch it again!

Wow!!!!
I know... are these minions delusional or what? Yeah, minions...they REALLY need "baby money." :rofl:

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by because_reasons_ »

Morethescarier wrote: Krispy s’mores flew all the way to Florida for two weeks and Tim and Jenn can only spare a few hours to meet with them? Hahaha
Such shitty friends.
Looks like they’re not going to see them for the rest of their trip either.
Why bother even meeting at all?
I honestly thought the KrispySmores were going to stay with Tim and Jenn the entire time they were in Orlando; and get dragged to the Waldorf to the “fancy” restaurant and of course to Top Golf
Instead they had dinner? Big whoop!
Also what the HELL was Jenn wearing in that photo Stephy posted?! Clearly hasn’t changed how she dresses...

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Oh KS were gifted a hot air ballon ride in Orlando from a UK based Disney travel company. You know how well Jenn reacts to others getting lavish gifts that they don’t.

not_interesting
Learner
Learner

Post by not_interesting »

So it looks like they are using a company to help with the website and social media.
There is a link at the bottom of the page to:
https://gosocialman.com/
"Need help writing content for your blog, emails, website or more?"
"We will help grow your audience across various appropriate social media channels for your brand."
"We will setup a stunning mobile optimized website for your brand that is geared towards generating leads."

And the Mike who did one of the Tracker Tips must be the Mike that is co-founder of Socialman.

$59 per blog entry:
https://gosocialman.com/blog-writing

Post by Guest »

razorroman wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:26 am
The date is marked off because if Jenn's going to do another twitter delete spree due to her unprofessionalism she can find it on her own.

I'm not doing your homework for you, girl.

DiamondWillow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DiamondWillow »

Chococat76 wrote:
OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Wow!!!!
I know... are these minions delusional or what? Yeah, minions...they REALLY need "baby money." :rofl:
I laughed out loud.
OMG
This person is going to go back and watch the ads-- 😁 TWICE!!
:rofl:

Kalikala
Learner
Learner

Post by Kalikala »

Nothing says, "We love Disney World and stay up to date with everything there!" like calling it EPCOT Center in the new video title. :rofl:

momofdog
Lurker
Lurker

Post by momofdog »

Kalikala wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:51 pm
Nothing says, "We love Disney World and stay up to date with everything there!" like calling it EPCOT Center in the new video title. :rofl:
He always calls it EPCOT Center and it drives me batty. According to a quick Google they dropped the word "center" in 1993.

Post by Guest »

craychel813 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:46 am
The idea of them re-branding to be "Travel Ambassadors" for Disney is just beyond for me. As another user stated, they are definitely trying to copy WDW Couple's whole deal now, except Taylor and Josh are far more professional, knowledgeable, and overall likable. WTF kind of vacation planning tips would we even get from Tim and Jenn?
  • Go on a Disney cruise, we have no idea how much it would cost you because we only go on cruises when we are #hosted!
  • Spend an absurd amount of money getting couple's massages on said Disney cruise, because we don't know how to read or pay attention to pricing!
  • Daily itinerary????? Don't pay attention to the piece of paper your Disney crew slips under your door each day that literally lists out activities for you on your cruise, and instead aimlessly wander around waiting in lines for Character Meet and Greets that are meant for small children!!! Be sure to ask the characters complex questions that they can't answer due to them not being able to actually talk to you.
  • Who needs to get off the ship while you're in port in Mexico when your wife can have a luxurious panic attack instead!
  • Make sure you spend at LEAST $400 on a brunch dress that makes you look like you are a 65 year old schoolmarm!
  • CONSTRUCTION CONSTRUCTION CONSTRUCTION! Here's a list of all the cool piles of dirt and scaffolding at resorts we haven't stayed at!
  • We don't know how much a cruise, a resort room, or an actual day at the parks would potentially cost you, but HERE'S A BUNCH OF PRICES FOR SPIRIT JERSEYS!!!! (Spoiler alert: they all cost the same amount!)
  • Bonus pro-tip: Make a blended smoothie of your breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND dessert to get all your meals in before your day in the parks! OR you can eat and critique chocolate chip cookies and hot dogs like you're Gordon Ramsey!
Sorry, this has triggered me apparently. :D
Jenn as a travel ambassador 14:10-14:35

Sapphire4589
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sapphire4589 »

honeybear wrote:
craychel8delete3 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:46 am
The idea of them re-branding to be "Travel Ambassadors" for Disney is just beyond for me. As another user stated, they are definitely trying to copy WDW Couple's whole deal now, except Taylor and Josh are far more professional, knowledgeable, and overall likable. WTF kind of vacation planning tips would we even get from Tim and Jenn?
  • Go on a Disney cruise, we have no idea how much it would cost you because we only go on cruises when we are #hosted!
  • Spend an absurd amount of money getting couple's massages on said Disney cruise, because we don't know how to read or pay attention to pricing!
  • Daily itinerary????? Don't pay attention to the piece of paper your Disney crew slips under your door each day that literally lists out activities for you on your cruise, and instead aimlessly wander around waiting in lines for Character Meet and Greets that are meant for small children!!! Be sure to ask the characters complex questions that they can't answer due to them not being able to actually talk to you.
  • Who needs to get off the ship while you're in port in Mexico when your wife can have a luxurious panic attack instead!
  • Make sure you spend at LEAST $400 on a brunch dress that makes you look like you are a 65 year old schoolmarm!
  • CONSTRUCTION CONSTRUCTION CONSTRUCTION! Here's a list of all the cool piles of dirt and scaffolding at resorts we haven't stayed at!
  • We don't know how much a cruise, a resort room, or an actual day at the parks would potentially cost you, but HERE'S A BUNCH OF PRICES FOR SPIRIT JERSEYS!!!! (Spoiler alert: they all cost the same amount!)
  • Bonus pro-tip: Make a blended smoothie of your breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND dessert to get all your meals in before your day in the parks! OR you can eat and critique chocolate chip cookies and hot dogs like you're Gordon Ramsey!
Sorry, this has triggered me apparently. :D
Jenn as a travel ambassador 14:10-14:35

Lmao Image Image accurate ImageImage

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

not_interesting wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:35 pm
So it looks like they are using a company to help with the website and social media.
There is a link at the bottom of the page to:
https://gosocialman.com/
"Need help writing content for your blog, emails, website or more?"
"We will help grow your audience across various appropriate social media channels for your brand."
"We will setup a stunning mobile optimized website for your brand that is geared towards generating leads."

And the Mike who did one of the Tracker Tips must be the Mike that is co-founder of Socialman.

$59 per blog entry:
https://gosocialman.com/blog-writing
I have been saying for a while - they are no longer handling things on their own...now there's a bit of proof. Thank you! Plus the new house situation (transfered from their names shortly after purchase).

bradpittfarts
Learner
Learner

Post by bradpittfarts »

Chococat76 wrote:
Wheezy wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:29 am
The Trashy Trackers in a photo credit scandal?! Surely not?! :rofl:
Yeah...kinda reminds me of the time Jenn (and her loyal minions) flipped out on the girl that Universal accidentally - accidentally!!! - credited a photo to.

To reiterate what I noted above... I swear, I truly feel that they think WDW Couple are a total THREAT to them.

Young, cute, bubbly couple; slick, polished, stylized vids; starting to get freebies from places (i.e. Shula's); awesomely informative website; already own DVC... etc.

W/ the new website and the total transformation on Instagram to these stylized "check-out-my-clothes-from-Millenia-but-I'm-not-telling-you-we-shop-there-so-you-can-continue-to-give-us-money shots looking off in the distance pensively... it's all part of the rebranding trying to mirror them!
Omg!! I totally forgot about the Universal photo credit incident! You dug that memory up from the farthest depths of my mind :rofl:

Wheezy
Learner
Learner

Post by Wheezy »

Rebelle wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:55 pm
Oh KS were gifted a hot air ballon ride in Orlando from a UK based Disney travel company. You know how well Jenn reacts to others getting lavish gifts that they don’t.
Krispy Smores about to booted off Tracker Island! :rofl:
Were the edited out of Trashy Trackers vlogs, I can't even bring myself to watch them anymore?

Rossbeef
Learner
Learner

Post by Rossbeef »

Crikey, the Trasher fans are literally insane, obsessive and weird. Their "fans" really can't help Jenns mental stability.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dropping this here....don’t believe the hype
A9B87DBC-3E42-4569-9943-4D1C07DF0D12.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

I'm not 100% understanding the whole wearing black to de-emphasize any belly....and not trying to get her belly in any of the vid shots lately.

Any preg woman I ever knew was actually happy to not have suck it in anymore or whatever...LOL.

They'd eat bowls full of spaghetti and be like - Yes, do I look bloated and fat to you? Yes, because I AM, indeed, pregnant! :rofl:

If anything, she should be embracing this time to let any belly she has proudly stand out! Like why suddenly NOW are you hiding behind clothing choices and colors and behind Tim in shots???

I just do NOT understand this chick!

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToSponOurBaby Part 3

Post by Rebelle »

So they did go to the Villains After Hours event. Just FYI, it would cost a family of 4 over $600 to go to this, they got in for free. Let’s see how they say it’s so great and you should definitely do it.

When in actuality the real parties will be oversold/ crowded and certain perks, like rare character interactions, will be gone. Which Disney has done before. This is why I only really follow 1 or 2 blogs that openly disclose paying for things with their own money. Maybe I’d respect T & J more if they paid for the same event and went to it again to compare, but they’d still be like, “WOoAaOoW” & “It’s amazing!” Bc they don’t want to get kicked off of the list.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rebelle wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:17 am
So they did go to the Villains After Hours event. Just FYI, it would cost a family of 4 over $600 to go to this, they got in for free. Let’s see how they say it’s so great and you should definitely do it.

When in actuality the real parties will be oversold/ crowded and certain perks, like rare character interactions, will be gone. Which Disney has done before. This is why I only really follow 1 or 2 blogs that openly disclose paying for things with their own money. Maybe I’d respect T & J more if they paid for the same event and went to it again to compare, but they’d still be like, “WOoAaOoW” & “It’s amazing!” Bc they don’t want to get kicked off of the list.
They never praise anything, they always complain about Disney etc I fully expect them to be 50/50 on it

Return to “TheTimTracker”