TheTimTracker

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker

Post by ziggy777 »

He worked at a school but I think he was a maintenance person of some type. It wasn’t anything to do with being a teacher

A Live!
Look at Tim’s face in the thumbnail
That’s the face of $$$$$$$$$$ rolling in
What kind of morons would give these two money is beyond me

Post by Guest »

I think we need a new thread!
Can anyone think of any new titles?
The Tim tracker: Show me the money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rebelle »

Morethescarier wrote:I think we need a new thread!

TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeToPayUs part 2

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Morethescarier wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:23 pm
I think we need a new thread!

The TimTracker - And now it's time to be a chump! $$$$$
The TimTracker - We play - you pay!

Here4thet3a
Talker
Talker

Post by Here4thet3a »

Signeduptoread1thing wrote:I signed up to this site to share the one time I met Tim tracker at the park and how he came off as someone with a little racial prejudice

Not too long after the opening of toy story land
My boyfriend and I, got to say hello. Boy were we in for a big disappointment. They say don't meet your heros for a reason.

My boyfriend and I black. Boyfriend is a Black media videographer and I'm an artist at a certain game studio. We're not a stereotype, we're not intimidating, we're plain African American people. And he acted like we were going to steal off his person. Seriously?!

A little later as we passed by we saw him chatting no problem with a white couple. Seriously disappointed
I can vouch for this... met them a while ago and just said a quick “hello we love your videos” and they said thanks and just stood there.. they were so cold and unfriendly it was so disappointing. Then a moment later they were cackling and snapping pictures with another couple who happened to be white. I tried not to judge and excused it as a one off but hearing your experience solidified my initial thought. Interesting.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

home vvvvlllllloooooogggg! Jenn's clearly been on here again and felt the need to have an anxiety attack since we're not convinced she has anxiety. Think they're trying to clean eat again....love avocado on toast but might not be able to face it for a while. She ate and panicked whilst Tim had painted the wall, taken the camera and her iPhone in to be fixed, made her coffee, been to Publix, walked Bandit etc....Oh she did cut open a few packets and tip them in the Crock Pot. Can't believe how lazy she is. We decided that she must be great in bed because Tim ain't getting much more out that relationship!!

I am, however, insanely jealous of that house. Really nice. They weren't half showing off the gadgets though but sorry Tim, my Nespresso machine is better than yours !!

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

So she can't go into places like Target or Publix anymore. Can't drive a car.

She's really on her way to becoming housebound.

I hope you get help Jenn. I sincerely mean that

ditzydolly
Learner
Learner

Post by ditzydolly »

So Jenn has electrosensitivity now? If that's truly the case, I'm surprised she can ride around in that electric car of theirs... Electric cars/hyrbids/etc. make all kinds of crazy, high-pitched noises that your average electrosensitive person would be totally triggered by.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

SeeYaReelSoon made the O’hana bread pudding as part of their “Bringing Disney Home” series from 2014. Yet Jenn has bitch fits claiming people are copying them.

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

I seriously can't get over how unintelligent these two are
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

Since it's been a few days since we hit 40 pages, I went ahead and took the liberty of making a new thread!
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=34973
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

TRWyoutube
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TRWyoutube »

I heard there was drama between justin scarred and Jen? What was that all about? Cant really find anything solid about it.

Jotham
Talker
Talker

Post by Jotham »

TRWyoutube wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:08 pm
I heard there was drama between justin scarred and Jen? What was that all about? Cant really find anything solid about it.
Omg I heard about this too and I've always wondered what happened. They don't follow each other on Twitter and it might explain why Justin and Tim don't hang out with each other anymore.

This thread's pretty much dead now, though. You might find an answer if you post this in the new thread that was made a few days ago.

TRWyoutube
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TRWyoutube »

Yea I saw the new thread ad posted in it. Waiting for it to be approved before its posted.

I'm in a group on FB for justin scarred ad asked if they have ever made videos together (wanted to see their chemistry) and people posted a few videos and justin said he "...hasnt talked to them in years" then someone said jen got mad at something justin said on twitter.

We'll see if anyone knows in the other thread.

Signeduptoread1thing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Signeduptoread1thing »

Here4thet3a wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:59 pm
Signeduptoread1thing wrote:I signed up to this site to share the one time I met Tim tracker at the park and how he came off as someone with a little racial prejudice

Not too long after the opening of toy story land
My boyfriend and I, got to say hello. Boy were we in for a big disappointment. They say don't meet your heros for a reason.

My boyfriend and I black. Boyfriend is a Black media videographer and I'm an artist at a certain game studio. We're not a stereotype, we're not intimidating, we're plain African American people. And he acted like we were going to steal off his person. Seriously?!

A little later as we passed by we saw him chatting no problem with a white couple. Seriously disappointed
I can vouch for this... met them a while ago and just said a quick “hello we love your videos” and they said thanks and just stood there.. they were so cold and unfriendly it was so disappointing. Then a moment later they were cackling and snapping pictures with another couple who happened to be white. I tried not to judge and excused it as a one off but hearing your experience solidified my initial thought. Interesting.

Pretty much the same senario.
While I know no one can force a grown man and woman to befriend anyone they don't want to it would be nice to at least know they aren't cutting their social circle off to PoC exclusively, but as stated by another lovely user here, and semi investigated to me. They have very little Facebook and Twitter interaction with PoC. Been about 2-3 weeks now eyeing them on social media and just simply haven't seen it.

Post by Guest »

knic99 wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:38 pm
All Jenn does anymore is argue with people on Twitter. Someone made a comment that their most recent Disneyland trip was free and instead of ignoring the person and taking the high road she had to have a two day long argument with multiple people on Twitter. She gives me second hand embarrassment. And notice that most of the time Tim doesn't say a word... Probably because he knows she'll just go ahead and make both of them look stupid. Being a petty b*tch on Twitter makes me not want to watch ANY of their vlogs, even though I do think Tim's alright.
It's now 2019 and this statement still rings true. If this was the first thing I ever seen on TJT, I certainly wouldn't think she's a media influencer for The Walt Disney Company.

Spooky___
Learner
Learner

Post by Spooky___ »

honeybear wrote:
Morethescarier wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:24 am
upintheair wrote:Does anyone know what Tim and Jenn do for a living? Or is YouTube their only source of income? Also, I wonder why Tim never drinks. Was it addressed in a much older vlog?
They both drink quite a bit!
They might be trying not to show it too much now because I remember people were accusing them of drunk driving a lot.

I don't know why people would accuse them after seeing this...
The new thread is here:

TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToSponOurBaby Part 3
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

:)

Return to “TheTimTracker”