Mind_your_nanners
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Soo Part 3

Post by Mind_your_nanners »

For the person who was asking about Stephanie’s surgery-
I remember her talking about it too. She said she would reveal it soon but never did :roll: I believe she filmed herself in the car on the way there too but never even hinted at what it could be. People were guessing it was skin care stuff, maybe like laser treatments? If it’s related to an insecurity of hers my guess would be skin or again imo Botox. Clearly no skin treatments worked for her lol idk how she’s ever going to improve her skin.

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

Following :love2:

Sky8088
Learner
Learner

Post by Sky8088 »

Mind_your_nanners wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:24 am
I remember her talking about it too. She said she would reveal it soon but never did :roll: I believe she filmed herself in the car on the way there too but never even hinted at what it could be. People were guessing it was skin care stuff, maybe like laser treatments? If it’s related to an insecurity of hers my guess would be skin or again imo Botox. Clearly no skin treatments worked for her lol idk how she’s ever going to improve her skin.
Same! She’s full of shit!

Hunter_boots
Talker
Talker

Post by Hunter_boots »

greyskies_zzz wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:56 am
For anyone who claims to know Stephanie in real life in the past, can anyone clear up how they met? I randomly thought of this video but now I wonder how they really met and if it's as dramatic as it sounds.

I had to :rofl: when Stephanie said Rui was a heartbreaker. He isnt good looking. In the bottom pic his right is wonky.

ImageImage

He has obviously never dated anyone before Stephanie. That's why he is her whipping boy.
Divafied / Blueberry Pancakes Fly Me To The Moon

Sky8088
Learner
Learner

Post by Sky8088 »

Hunter_boots wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:39 pm
greyskies_zzz wrote:
For anyone who claims to know Stephanie in real life in the past, can anyone clear up how they met? I randomly thought of this video but now I wonder how they really met and if it's as dramatic as it sounds.

I had to :rofl: when Stephanie said Rui was a heartbreaker. He isnt good looking. In the bottom pic his right is wonky.

ImageImage

He has obviously never dated anyone before Stephanie. That's why he is her whipping boy.
She said he was a heartbreaker? Those are some big claims. We all know now that she’s the breadwinner and roles have changed. It’ll be sooner than later before he’s sick of her shit OR she finds someone new with money and a big D. Cause we all know she likes that! Bwahahah she only tells the whole world how much she loves to suck it anyway! 😂😂😂

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

Her eye bags in the bottom picture are scary.

Post by Guest »

Sky8088 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:26 pm
Hunter_boots wrote:
greyskies_zzz wrote:

ImageImage

She said he was a heartbreaker? Those are some big claims. We all know now that she’s the breadwinner and roles have changed. It’ll be sooner than later before he’s sick of her shit OR she finds someone new with money and a big D. Cause we all know she likes that! Bwahahah she only tells the whole world how much she loves to suck it anyway! 😂😂😂
I truly believe they're leaving him "secret" because he aint anything to look twice at. He left his job, he's Stephanie's personal gigolo I don't see why he's still hidden. No thats a lie. Its to keep the illusion that he's this Adonis looking guy😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

youngcheddar
Learner
Learner

Post by youngcheddar »

1. I agree that she isn't revealing his face to keep up the speculation and interest of the most dim of her viewers who don't bother to google. I don't think she's made extraordinary claims about how handsome he is. They are in a relationship so of course she is going to find him attractive. So what if he's not everybody's cup of tea. She does way more shady and offensive stuff than keep his face from camera. If anything he sounds like he wouldn't be very expressive or interesting to watch.

2. The whole husband staying in Korea to work and children in the states to pursue educational opportunities is definitely not unique to her family only that those opportunities were totally wasted on her ;)

GG_170818
Stalker
Stalker

Post by GG_170818 »

Anyone notice that she was supposed to go to dallas to watch Ariana Grande with Patricia? What happened? She never mentioned her anymore right?

x_bubba
Debater
Debater

Post by x_bubba »

cconduit wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:37 am
Clearing up two things:

1. Stephanie lied about getting into Harvard to her mom, and then her mom boasted to her friends about how her daughter got into Harvard. Because Stephanie lied about getting into Harvard and never got an acceptance letter, she then claimed that she met the dean of Harvard who offered her a deal.
If she got a 4.0 in an online university, then they would offer her a full ride to Harvard, which is obviously BS.

2. Her mom and dad are divorced on paper, but still somewhat together. Stephanie's dad had a failed business venture, and a lot of investors wanted to sue for their money back. They divorced so that debt collectors and investors couldn't come after Stephanie's and her mom's and her sister's assets.
Thank you for the clarification. There's absolutely no way her parents "bought" their daughter's way into Harvard. But how embarrassing for her parents to boast about how Stephanie got into Harvard when she actually didn't.

Also, knowing that Stephanie is SUPER insecure about herself, I feel like shes not revealing Rui's face because she doesn't want attractive women to DM message him or even have him glance at other girls. I remember in one vlog, Stephanie got jealous and mad that Rui was looking and following Alexis Ren. And so she made him unfollow her. I feel like that speak volumes on her self-esteem.

gossipg610
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipg610 »

Sky8088 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:26 pm
Hunter_boots wrote:
greyskies_zzz wrote:

ImageImage

They met on Instagram and were f k buddies in the beginning

Stephaniep00
Learner
Learner

Post by Stephaniep00 »

Hunter_boots wrote:
greyskies_zzz wrote:

ImageImage

Rui’s the new house slave/husband/her little “biss” :rofl: He even cooks better than her

uwuqueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by uwuqueen »

Mind_your_nanners wrote:
If it is a procedure to improve her skin, it clearly failed lmao! She still looks old as fuck, if not worse.
I thought it was something more major because she was secretive about it, if it was botox or something she would have clickbaited it with something like "I GOT BOTOX IN MY WHOLE MASSIVE FACE"

ojkhfg
Learner
Learner

Post by ojkhfg »

Hunter_boots wrote:
greyskies_zzz wrote:

ImageImage

is it me or do they both look super weird in that pic? i can't even say what it is for sure, but they look off lol

ojkhfg
Learner
Learner

Post by ojkhfg »

Mind_your_nanners wrote:
i do think she got surgery, her nose looks very different than before and she isn't good enough at make up to just contour it to make it look that way. i was wondering, does her sister also have double eyelids? i know stephanie bragged about having double eyelids naturally, so i'm just wondering

mookii
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mookii »

so she did a Dollskill haul where she spent 200$ on
-a t-shirt
-pair of ill fitting shorts
-a dress
-2 pairs of socks
-hair clips (that she immediately broke)
-rhinestone stickers

half the video is her just talking about it + driving there
none of the stuff is really her style, it feels like she doesn't really care for the brand at all
i think she only did the haul to make a point of buying stuff from somewhere that isnt chinese online resellers lol

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

mookii wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:49 am
so she did a Dollskill haul where she spent 200$ on
-a t-shirt
-pair of ill fitting shorts
-a dress
-2 pairs of socks
-hair clips (that she immediately broke)
-rhinestone stickers

half the video is her just talking about it + driving there
none of the stuff is really her style, it feels like she doesn't really care for the brand at all
i think she only did the haul to make a point of buying stuff from somewhere that isnt chinese online resellers lol
At first I thought it was a spons video but it was jst a roast fest loL

StasiaPrincess0
Debater
Debater

Post by StasiaPrincess0 »

First off, I’ve come out of lurking. I know this is a trash thread, but I also just want to give my honest opinion.

Second, I remember seeing a picture people thought was Rui back in the first thread. I thought that dude was kinda hot. This guy 1000% ain’t that guy. Still, I think Rui is cute in his own way, and there’s nothing wrong with being short. He’s taller than his gf so that works. If he’s hiding his face because of his looks he needs to get some self confidence. He’s not the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Liking someone has a huge impact on how you perceive them. I’ve found guys more physically attractive after liking them. However, I agree she needs to stop hyping him up... that’s kinda weird. I haven’t seen a ton of videos, but she called him a player before. That’s deceptive. It makes it sound like she was special and he just had to stop the player lifestyle for her.

I read through a lot of the past two threads. I’m in the boat of “dang I didn’t know people disliked her so much.” I just came here to make sure she wasn’t racist or a complete douche. Maybe my opinion will change the more I watch, but so far she just seems normal. I’m 25 now, and feel like she’s just making mistakes you make in your early 20s (but 1mil people are watching you so shit can’t be swept under the rug). Friendships ending (sometimes badly), lying to make yourself look cooler (because you want people to like you), etc. I didn’t read all 80+ pages of the last two threads though, so I could be missing some stuff.

I thought she made so many videos because she was lonely. However, the more I read I’m seeing that’s not the case. You guys said he invests now and quit his old job. So, she can’t be that lonely? I don’t understand how she can do 2 videos EVERYDAY. Even if she’s hiding food eating like that everyday seems crazy to me.

Final thought, I feel a little mean saying this, but it’s guru gossip so I can. FFS Stephanie is so stupid. She mispronounces a lot of simple words and has awful grammar. It also shows in her overall behavior. How can you have bad grammar in your thumb nail? “A Honest Review” or “my mind blew!” Rather than saying “that blew my mind.” She does stuff like that all the time. At first I thought maybe she had bad grammar and syntax because knowing two languages is difficult for her, but she can’t even have good grammar when she writes. 🙃 Sometimes I wonder if Rui enjoys the aspect of having someone he can feel like he’s taking care of or if she’s playing dumb for the camera? Which doesn’t make sense to me. Idt people will like you more if you’re stupid.

Please don’t come at me with pitchforks. 😭 I like her, but can also resonate with points people make about her.

clementine13
Learner
Learner

Post by clementine13 »

hi guys, new here

idk, if you guys watch Mommy Tang, she does not post as much now. I used to watch her before Stephanie

More and more I watch Stephanie's video, it seems like she copied so much from Mommy tang's video ideas.

Mommy Tang's story time, not revealing her husband(For MT it was for a while) , being sassy and loud :) even the camera angles ...
Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but still it's just bothering me.

Being inspired by someone else and creating new content is far more different than just copy and paste everything.

Idk, just my two cents here hehe :D

Return to “Stephanie Soo”