Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Soo Part 3

Post by ojkhfg »

minitacos2 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:50 pm
I feel like she honestly didn't want the dogs back, Maybe I'm wrong. But she moves and gets all white furniture when you KNOW your dogs pee and chew on everything. I mean... You know your dogs. And five months is a long time. I think they just don't like being there with her. They got spoiled with her sister and mom and with her I feel like they know its going to be a different thing so they're like...damn. I mean owners leave their dogs for 1+ years and they get excited when they see them but with her they were like... I don't want to be here lol. That's sad. I can't imagine leave my dogs for a month let alone 5
i've seen clips of dogs whose owners went to war for years and when they came back the dogs couldn't contain their happiness. it's pretty obvious when a dog likes you and when it doesn't. i honestly think she only brought them back because we have been discussing about how she abandoned them and she really likes to 'address' everything we say on here and do things only to 'prove' us wrong

ojkhfg
Learner
Learner

Post by ojkhfg »

nunu12 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:08 pm
annie8888 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:01 pm
Why don’t they move to a bigger place? TBH I think she is making really good money now( 2 channels, post 365/365, sponsorship, merch)
Her average views is like 300K for main channel 100K for sub channel. Even though it cannot compete with big youtuber but as she post everyday, it adds up quickly.
It is just crazy how much money YouTuber makes.. really crazy ...
No wonder why Rui quit his job and join her.
Youtube pays very little for the views, the revenue mostly comes from the ads they run in their videos. Hence, Stephanie makes her videos too damn long so she can have a lot of ads in between. But if everyone was like me, who uses ad-blocker, she would make probably nothing. On the other hand, sponsorship actually gives her a good chunk. That's why we are so flooded with her sponsorship non-sense, those are so irrelevant that she doesn't fucking use it herself. She's such a sell-out, it's nasty. Rui and her do like what cook, grocery shop, go home, cook some more. No interaction with the real world, no other aspects of life going on, it's pathetic
she has diehard fans who would watch 50 ads for her without skipping. she is def getting paid a lot edit:typo

clementine13
Learner
Learner

Post by clementine13 »

All of sudden, now she's a whale lover, nasally tearing up on killer whale story, smh

she is trying to prove herself that she's caring person towards animals, I guess

she could not care less about her dogs because of her youtube career, now she called out on that suddenly she is crying over whales

oh what a kind heart you have Steophonie

Post by Guest »

clementine13 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:19 pm
All of sudden, now she's a whale lover, nasally tearing up on killer whale story, smh

she is trying to prove herself that she's caring person towards animals, I guess

she could not care less about her dogs because of her youtube career, now she called out on that suddenly she is crying over whales

oh what a kind heart you have Steophonie
Stephonny strikes again

itsemmtee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itsemmtee »

why is rui such a fucking imbecile. I cannot stand when he ask anything question ever or makes any comments it just screams" I AM A DUMBASS ". Whats worse is that he honestly believes his input sounds "smart" or " intellectual" meanwhile we cringing in our seats. Please shut the fuck up.

Post by Guest »

itsemmtee wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:40 am
why is rui such a fucking imbecile. I cannot stand when he ask anything question ever or makes any comments it just screams" I AM A DUMBASS ". Whats worse is that he honestly believes his input sounds "smart" or " intellectual" meanwhile we cringing in our seats. Please shut the fuck up.
Because their subscribers think of him as an intellectual. When he's actually a bafoon.

itsemmtee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itsemmtee »

Also whatever happened to the " Stephanie soo overreacting video with zach.... butthurt fangirls and boys got it taken down or was it the "biss" steph and the brain dead rui who got it taken down. She does overreact she needs to calm the fk down she is doing wayyy too much

Post by Guest »

itsemmtee wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:07 pm
Also whatever happened to the " Stephanie soo overreacting video with zach.... butthurt fangirls and boys got it taken down or was it the "biss" steph and the brain dead rui who got it taken down. She does overreact she needs to calm the fk down she is doing wayyy too much
still there

I also found this gem

Bananatrolls
Learner
Learner

Post by Bananatrolls »

She kept calling GHB “GHP” in her new chipotle mukbang today 😂

Also i wonder if theyre gonna bother taking her cousin out to do anything fun or to explore la at all? Looks like all theyve done is go to Some restaurants and the mall. Otherwise hes just been cooped up inside with them all day. i feel bad for him :/ especially bc its his first time there. there are so many museums, beaches, bars, theme parks, and fun neighborhoods around. I mean its nice of them to host and feed him for the whole summer and buy him new clothes and all that but i feel like it kind of defeats the point of him extending his stay in la if hes just going to stay in the apt with them the whole time.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

Why is she so patronizing towards her cousin?

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

You can tell her cousin is getting so feed up with them in their newest mukbang. They can’t take a hint though cuz they’re too fucking dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noisyj6
Talker
Talker

Post by Noisyj6 »

Where is Rui’s family? I remember in her early vlogs she mentioning she was concerned his sister might not like her? I wouldn’t be surprised if his family hates her lol

dunnnno
Learner
Learner

Post by dunnnno »

theillusivewoman wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:06 am
Why is she so patronizing towards her cousin?
She thinks she's better than everyone else except for when she's sucking her guests dick like ppl from jknews

lightsaber21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lightsaber21 »

At this point, everyone already knows she gets her "research" done by reading reddit threads but what irks me the most is when she takes NOSLEEP STORIES and talks about it like it's factual. For example, in this video , she shares a story about this girl who was stalked by her penpal and was all like "I don't know if this story is true, I guess it's up for you to decide" ummm hello?? you literally read this off of Nosleep, did not credit the author, changed the characters' names, and pretend that you don't know that the story is fictional. For those who don't know what r/nosleep is, it's essentially a subreddit on Reddit that people post horror stories and everyone has to treat them like they really happened. This story is part of series called "Penpal" by 1000vultures and it's the second installment titled "Balloons". You can check that out:

Like seriously, just cause the subreddit tells you to treat the stories like it's real, it doesn't mean in a literal context goddamnit. Also it's not the first time she did this btw, the other occurence is her "haunted disney" video *rolls eyes*

Sky8088
Learner
Learner

Post by Sky8088 »

Idiots I tell you! The power goes out and they keep opening the fridge and letting all the cold air out. Omg I just can’t.

sailor neptune
Learner
Learner

Post by sailor neptune »

lightsaber21 wrote:This story is part of series called "Penpal" by 1000vultures and it's the second installment titled "Balloons".
Lmfaoooo I remember reading the series in high school, I can't believe no one seems to realise all she does is regurgitate Reddit threads.

Post by Guest »

lightsaber21 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:21 pm
At this point, everyone already knows she gets her "research" done by reading reddit threads but what irks me the most is when she takes NOSLEEP STORIES and talks about it like it's factual. For example, in this video , she shares a story about this girl who was stalked by her penpal and was all like "I don't know if this story is true, I guess it's up for you to decide" ummm hello?? you literally read this off of Nosleep, did not credit the author, changed the characters' names, and pretend that you don't know that the story is fictional. For those who don't know what r/nosleep is, it's essentially a subreddit on Reddit that people post horror stories and everyone has to treat them like they really happened. This story is part of series called "Penpal" by 1000vultures and it's the second installment titled "Balloons". You can check that out:

Like seriously, just cause the subreddit tells you to treat the stories like it's real, it doesn't mean in a literal context goddamnit. Also it's not the first time she did this btw, the other occurence is her "haunted disney" video *rolls eyes*
She's a FRAAAAAAUD

banhmi
Learner
Learner

Post by banhmi »

I just watched the vlog where she is "TRAPPED" in her apartment because the power shut off. Oh my god I wanted to kill myself. Why are they all freaking out over a power outage? Just go outside and do something for once jesus christ... It just goes to show how closed off from society they are, that they think they are TRAPPED and in danger because they can't postmates food or upload their video. Like ??? Go outside and drive somewhere you idiots. The mall?? The beach??? Take a trip down to OC??? You guys live in DTLA there's so much to do.

The worst part would be going down all those flights of stairs (though i'm not convinced the elevators were down because they never actually went to check and just assumed it wasn't working) and even then it's just going down stairs not even climbing back up. They're complaining about how they're starving and want real food when it is very accessible (just GO OUTSIDE), and so they're either stupid or lazy, but probably both.

Plus as I was typing this up I just realized: why are they even complaining about being trapped when they never leave the apartment anyway??

hahahaok
Learner
Learner

Post by hahahaok »

banhmi wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:58 am
(though i'm not convinced the elevators were down because they never actually went to check and just assumed it wasn't working)
The freaking HALL WAY lights were on in the video so it definitely was working they are literally dumb

hypnomi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hypnomi »

From my recommended videos on Youtube, I really thought Stephanie Soo was untouchable and everyone loved her. Those videos Kiri311 shared are so much funnier than the ones hating Veronica Wang... Could say they're jumping on the hate "bandwang-gon"? I think I'm funny. :rofl:

I didn't know there was so much out there about Soo. I never really had any interest in her channel and the mystery Fiancé.

It always irked me that she would pose so insensitively next to abduction victims in her thumbnails. I do have to say, hyping up your mediocre looking S/O isn't something to be crucified for. That's quite nice of her to do.
:love2:

Return to “Stephanie Soo”