Stephanie Soo Part 2

Cryptic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Soo Part 2

Post by Cryptic »

What is her husband's occupation? Is he loaded? Because I get such major gold digging vibes from her and I hope that I'm wrong for her husband's sake.

minitacos2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by minitacos2 »

I like Stephanie, but she is phony at times. She put inccorect information in her video and then she loved it but the next day my comment was deleted. This has happened on MULTIPLE videos. Like when she said stockholm was syndrome was because he wrote a book about it... I'm like no... It's because it happened in the Capital of Sweden... Also Stephiance gets on my nerves sometimes with his "stupid" comments like he doesn't know basic common knowledge. I put it off like "Maybe it's because he moved from America..." but it's been YEARS. He's been here since he was in high school and that was like what.... 5 years ago for him(graduation...18). So if he came here in 10th grade... that's 15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25. That's 11 years give or take and it's just like... this stuff is simple... my 14 year old brother can understand this... :| :|

propaganda 1984
Learner
Learner

Post by propaganda 1984 »

Cryptic wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 6:43 pm
What is her husband's occupation? Is he loaded? Because I get such major gold digging vibes from her and I hope that I'm wrong for her husband's sake.
he used to work as a jeweler (i think), but i'm pretty sure he doesn't anymore.

Post by Guest »

Cryptic wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 6:43 pm
He's Stephanie's personal gigolo

Post by Guest »

Kiri3delete1 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:07 pm
Cryptic wrote: What is her husband's occupation? Is he loaded? Because I get such major gold digging vibes from her and I hope that I'm wrong for her husband's sake.
He's Stephanie's personal gigolo
I laughed so hard at this :rofl:

P011y
Lurker
Lurker

Post by P011y »

I went to high school with Stephanie in East Cobb, GA. She was part of the popular crew and there was always gossip about her with guys. She was basically a banana - Asian on the outside but REALLY WHITEWASHED in her personality. She has a distinct whiny/high pitched voice that's really annoying (y'all know what I'm talking about).

I see a few comments asking about if she went to Harvard. YES - she DID get accepted to Harvard. Gossip from a friend that lived in her neighborhood: Her parents bought their way into Harvard for Stephanie. When other parents asked her parents if they were proud that she got in, they just slammed the door in their faces lol. Maybe bc she didn't get in legitimately? Anyway, YES - she went, didn't last, and dropped out within a year.

mbdld
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mbdld »

Why the fu*k does she put this damn tampon in her nose ? What's the point ? Getting your nose even bigger than it is already ? I'm so confused by this girl, I used to like her a lot but she is so irritating. Still watching her videos tho, don't know what's wrong with me.

Sorry for my english, I'm not a native.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

P011y wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 3:25 am
I went to high school with Stephanie in East Cobb, GA. She was part of the popular crew and there was always gossip about her with guys. She was basically a banana - Asian on the outside but REALLY WHITEWASHED in her personality. She has a distinct whiny/high pitched voice that's really annoying (y'all know what I'm talking about).

I see a few comments asking about if she went to Harvard. YES - she DID get accepted to Harvard. Gossip from a friend that lived in her neighborhood: Her parents bought their way into Harvard for Stephanie. When other parents asked her parents if they were proud that she got in, they just slammed the door in their faces lol. Maybe bc she didn't get in legitimately? Anyway, YES - she went, didn't last, and dropped out within a year.
Why does it sound like Stephanie wrote this LOL. Part of the "popular crew" yea ok, "got into Harvard" YEA OK. If she actually attended Harvard for a full year, you fucking know we would never hear the end of it. And Harvard isn't a school you just BUY your way into, especially not a middle class family like Stephanie's WTF lol. Even celebrities struggle with that shit.

"popular with the guys", "whitewashed".. like these are all disguised compliments that Stephanie would LOOOOVE to be associated with.

ojkhfg
Learner
Learner

Post by ojkhfg »

x_bubba wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:56 am
Zach is a whole different problematic person lol... If you google zach choi gossip, you'll find other drama relating to him and his girlfriend in the past and there's a different thread for him.

I guess problematic people just attract each other LOL first it was Veronica and now its Zach.
And Zach isnt even attractive imo.... he's got plastic surgery to look like that. you can find his pre plastic surgery days on google
do you mind detailing? i know nothing about the guy and i'm not sure if he's worth the trouble of reading through the forum for him lol

i also feel like asians are so preached in the mukbang community (in the us, the ones that actually live in asia seem really nice actually) and they can pretty much get away with anything

Sky8088
Learner
Learner

Post by Sky8088 »

P011y wrote:

Fake news.

x_bubba
Debater
Debater

Post by x_bubba »

Moi me wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:48 am
x_bubba wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:56 am
Zach is a whole different problematic person lol... If you google zach choi gossip, you'll find other drama relating to him and his girlfriend in the past and there's a different thread for him.

I guess problematic people just attract each other LOL first it was Veronica and now its Zach.
And Zach isnt even attractive imo.... he's got plastic surgery to look like that. you can find his pre plastic surgery days on google
wow such a pathetic person u are ,u googled Zach and found it on PULLs and u came here to shit on Zach
its obvious that his ex was crazy and anime addict and every one was trying to stop her craziness yet u do defend her ,are u her?
Call me whatever you want LOL I don't give a shit. But I read about Zach on Pretty Ugly Little Liars when I first discovered his ASMR channel and just didn't like his personality. That's my opinion, so respect it. I don't even know who his "crazy ex" is or give two shits about him or her LMFAO so no need to get defensive

OT: Here's the link ya'll; his exgf's name is Jo Ann? Joanne? who gives a shit but basically I read somewhere on this thread that he was shady shady :? He was living with his girlfriend (Joannae) at the time and got her pregnant and told her to get an abortion immediately bc she thought she was pregnant. He didn't consult her or talked to her about what she wants to do but rather wanted to push abortion onto her. Later, he kicked her out of his apartment bc they broke up or soemthing like that a month later? It was a while back since I read the thread and not really interested in going back to read the description bc I honestly don't care much about Zach. But that's really what I remember and if someone has any other additional information, feel free to chime in or correct me!
https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/ ... e/?page=12

Post by Guest »

lalabear wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:52 pm
Moi me wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 3:27 pm
Oh she made a collaboration with The Hot asmr Zach Choi on his channel.
Look what i found :rofl: a parody of stephanie overreacting

https://youtu.be/93RfjrsErx4
She's so fucking annoying. Its like she's never eaten a day in her life. You'd think she would be watchable if she's not screeching like a banshee but I was wrong.

lalabear
Learner
Learner

Post by lalabear »

x_bubba wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:39 am

OT: Here's the link ya'll; his exgf's name is Jo Ann? Joanne? who gives a shit but basically I read somewhere on this thread that he was shady shady :? He was living with his girlfriend (Joannae) at the time and got her pregnant and told her to get an abortion immediately bc she thought she was pregnant. He didn't consult her or talked to her about what she wants to do but rather wanted to push abortion onto her. Later, he kicked her out of his apartment bc they broke up or soemthing like that a month later? It was a while back since I read the thread and not really interested in going back to read the description bc I honestly don't care much about Zach. But that's really what I remember and if someone has any other additional information, feel free to chime in or correct me!
https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/ ... e/?page=12
thank you for the link!! can't wait to read all about it. also, i never liked zach as soon as i saw him spamming every god damn youtube channel out there online lol. but i guess it worked out cause he's got almost 2 mill now.

lalabear
Learner
Learner

Post by lalabear »

graylights wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:58 am
P011y wrote:

Why does it sound like Stephanie wrote this LOL. Part of the "popular crew" yea ok, "got into Harvard" YEA OK. If she actually attended Harvard for a full year, you fucking know we would never hear the end of it. And Harvard isn't a school you just BUY your way into, especially not a middle class family like Stephanie's WTF lol. Even celebrities struggle with that shit.

"popular with the guys", "whitewashed".. like these are all disguised compliments that Stephanie would LOOOOVE to be associated with.
my thoughts exactly. harvard my flat ass.

lalabear
Learner
Learner

Post by lalabear »

kandykat wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:56 am
zach isn't even hot lol..
zach needs to change his ig and youtube pfp to a picture that actually looks like him

propaganda 1984
Learner
Learner

Post by propaganda 1984 »

lalabear wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:48 pm
kandykat wrote:
zach needs to change his ig and youtube pfp to a picture that actually looks like him
his eyes are so photoshopped in the pfp....

lalabear
Learner
Learner

Post by lalabear »

propaganda 1984 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:49 pm
lalabear wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:48 pm
kandykat wrote:
his eyes are so photoshopped in the pfp....
i remember thinking the guy was cute from his pfp and clicked on his video and was like WTF who dis

mookii
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mookii »

Stephaniep00 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:28 am
Idkloldude wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:44 am
I was just watching stories on my insta when I came across nataliebarbu's story and spotted steph & rui LOL
https://imgur.com/a/6D9w16M
her head IS large..and Rui doesn't look all that great either oof
Wtf are they wearing??? Hahaha they straight up look like tourists from China. What is with her faux leather dress?? It looks cheap as hell. She looks like a stripper trying to fit in with the crowd lolll
i actually came across this thread trying to find photos of Rui https://i.imgur.com/F9mDys3.jpg he looks ridiculous with that slick back hair and terrible posture. i expected better when they make it seems like they work out so much and stuff.
i cant believe they're trying to scam viewers into thinking he's good looking. When David So said Rui was good looking, i wonder if they asked him to beforehand to compliment him
this is just me being very superficial, but before i saw his face i thought that everyone here was too harsh about his intelligence level. i though he just had a language barrier and asked certain questions out of courtesy but after seeing what he looks like, i can definitely him as a dimwit

As for Steph, her personality i can tolerate but those eyelashes are done so poorly bissss. you can always see where they start and theyre not even glued on properly. she even admitted in a "tutorial" that she doesnt use mascara/curler to blend them with her real lashes. looks tacky as heck i hate them

P011y
Lurker
Lurker

Post by P011y »

Wow, I did not think people wouldn't believe my comment lol but it's ok. Sorry, but whitewashed and popular with guys aren't compliments I want to be associated with. If you really wanna go there, the was embarrassing to be around bc she was also Asian and a flirtatious bimbo. Better?

She wasn't from a middle class family tho? Her parents ran a nightclub and her house was in the rich ppl neighborhood lol just look up houses in East Cobb vs houses in Marietta. The standard house for each student was basically a mansion -_- all HS I felt super poor bc that was the "average."

Sidenote: there was also another rumor that she would get diamond facials where they slice off the first layer of your skin and that's why her face was always peeling and red during school. doubt it worked-look at her face now

Again, I havent watched all her videos and thought she prob talked about it, but if she isnt revealing stuff about Harvard, must be bc she didnt really go or smth happened.

lalabear
Learner
Learner

Post by lalabear »

P011y wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 3:10 pm
Wow, I did not think people wouldn't believe my comment lol but it's ok. Sorry, but whitewashed and popular with guys aren't compliments I want to be associated with. If you really wanna go there, the was embarrassing to be around bc she was also Asian and a flirtatious bimbo. Better?

She wasn't from a middle class family tho? Her parents ran a nightclub and her house was in the rich ppl neighborhood lol just look up houses in East Cobb vs houses in Marietta. The standard house for each student was basically a mansion -_- all HS I felt super poor bc that was the "average."

Sidenote: there was also another rumor that she would get diamond facials where they slice off the first layer of your skin and that's why her face was always peeling and red during school. doubt it worked-look at her face now

Again, I havent watched all her videos and thought she prob talked about it, but if she isnt revealing stuff about Harvard, must be bc she didnt really go or smth happened.
no offense but i don't think anyone believes that she got into harvard lol but i'll believe everything else you wrote about her

Return to “Stephanie Soo”