Valeria Lipovetsky Part 2

Supernova26
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky Part 2

Post by Supernova26 »

She will be making a video soon on this topic (having more kids, showing Jake en Ben more in this video) which will be a video on iNspIriNg wOmEn..

Supernova26
Learner
Learner

Post by Supernova26 »

kinski wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:56 pm
please do source this gossip, even though it’s nothing i wouldn’t have expected... she should really go for someone else, divorce is not a big deal and i’d loooove to see the content she’d produce in that period... (or is that too heartless?)

watched the video and was about to comment that it wzs so refreshing, unsponsored and informative and found out it’s fully plagiarised... so funny. did she read a script and is somebody getting fired? was that the first video she actually wrote in a long while?
i work with people who write their thesis and it’s so laughable to hear her use the words « research »...
The source is somebody that knows the family.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

bla_bla_love wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:47 am
New video is up and it's bs. Even her followers are seeing through her. She tells to not use alcohols, they are so bad for skin - and yet shows that she uses La Mer moisturizing cream which contains Alcohol Denat. aka the worst type of alcohol(and also let's not forget all the sponsored alcohol filled sh*t that she promotes). And somebody also commented that there are fatty alcohols that are actually good for skin, and then about not washing off micellar water being bad - I wonder how long those comments are going to be there before they get deleted.
She was also sent that La Mer for free so even that is a sponsored mention.

What an idiot. They probably use the writers from providr to source and spin content for her videos. She must feel so bad to have lost control of her image thanks to her husband and greed. Valeria you had something special and you ruined it.

Lemon07
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lemon07 »

Miro82 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:33 pm
hello! first post, i just registered because I need to rant about valeria and dr dray lol!
has anyone noticed how she's trying to pivot to motivational speaker/positivity guru? it feels for forced and disingenuous.
It’s Gary who’s pushing her in this direction!! He tells her things like “you’re the next Oprah” and he’s doubled down and started working for her little pursuit as well. It’s all going to end in tears.

Lulubydesign
Talker
Talker

Post by Lulubydesign »

I always find it funny when even the people on here seem to shift the blame of her wrongdoings on to somebody else "Oh its Gary that's pulling the strings" "Oh its Emma thats a bad video editor" "Providr writers provide her content" blah blah blah.. I'm sorry but can we please admit that it might just be Valeria that fucking sucks hence her content sucks and thus she resorts to plagiarizing talented people? And are we forgetting that this is an almost 30 year old woman we are talking about? She's NOT an innocent little girl being manipulated by her money hungry husband. She knew damn well what she was doing when she decided to bring him along into her "business". She's cunning, manipulative and vapid. Trust me when I say that there's no one that's more hungry for fame and power than her on that team. Yeah, Gary might be a creep and the one that's funding this whole circus, but when it comes to content and the direction her channel is going in... it's all Valeria's. If I remember correctly back when I used to watch her videos she said something along the lines of "When I married Gary I made a promise to myself to never give up on me and always put me first" I mean that's solid proof right there that she was probably unsure of marring Gary but she saw it as an opportunity to further herself by using his money and connections. A no brainer in Valeria's mind.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

larissa sas wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:26 pm
I always find it funny when even the people on here seem to shift the blame of her wrongdoings on to somebody else "Oh its Gary that's pulling the strings" "Oh its Emma thats a bad video editor" "Providr writers provide her content" blah blah blah.. I'm sorry but can we please admit that it might just be Valeria that fucking sucks hence her content sucks and thus she resorts to plagiarizing talented people? And are we forgetting that this is an almost 30 year old woman we are talking about? She's NOT an innocent little girl being manipulated by her money hungry husband. She knew damn well what she was doing when she decided to bring him along into her "business". She's cunning, manipulative and vapid. Trust me when I say that there's no one that's more hungry for fame and power than her on that team. Yeah, Gary might be a creep and the one that's funding this whole circus, but when it comes to content and the direction her channel is going in... it's all Valeria's. If I remember correctly back when I used to watch her videos she said something along the lines of "When I married Gary I made a promise to myself to never give up on me and always put me first" I mean that's solid proof right there that she was probably unsure of marring Gary but she saw it as an opportunity to further herself by using his money and connections. A no brainer in Valeria's mind.

The point of my comment about assuming providr writers probably now source and spin her content (in the case of the latest video) was not intended to absolve Valeria of wrong-doing. I think Valeria is so lazy, greedy, and vacuous that she has allowed HER project to be turned into an affiliate marketing scheme in the same vein as Providr. I think she is quite happy to sit around and be handed a script to read, a meal to eat, a baby to pose with, etc.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

Her video is full of plagiarism comments. Wow. They don't even delete comments anymore?

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Valeria have the skin of someone highly stressed and depressed ...

And in some videos she does look like someone who just cried ...

Also this new house is taking ages ?!

Korekaba

Post by Korekaba »

Oh, I just visited that vid. Her views have definitely gone down and her negative comments have gone up... Could it be that people are starting to see through the bullshit?

Post by Guest »

Supernova26 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:35 pm
kinski wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:56 pm
please do source this gossip, even though it’s nothing i wouldn’t have expected... she should really go for someone else, divorce is not a big deal and i’d loooove to see the content she’d produce in that period... (or is that too heartless?)

watched the video and was about to comment that it wzs so refreshing, unsponsored and informative and found out it’s fully plagiarised... so funny. did she read a script and is somebody getting fired? was that the first video she actually wrote in a long while?
i work with people who write their thesis and it’s so laughable to hear her use the words « research »...
The source is somebody that knows the family.
Thank you for spilling :tu: <3

Supernova26
Learner
Learner

Post by Supernova26 »

Today the brids are tjirping saying that Valeria and Gary had a big fight (not sure when but very very recent). She feels like she doesn't know what to do anymore and can't handle it anymore. Everything is too much for her. The new house, the kids, ants on the ground. This is maybe the reason why she keeps asking what ''we'' want to see. The channel is going to take a u-turn, Gary has new (probably not but you know) content. Rumor also has it that he is setting up another company.

All the comments saying that we're blaming Gary or Emma is not true. Yes, she is almost 30 years old that's why she should be held responsible for everything she posts. She is the face of her/Gary's company.

Oh Valeria/team definitely read here. So try not giving her ideas what will work better for her cause they are constantly scamming people.

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Supernova26 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:22 am
Today the brids are tjirping saying that Valeria and Gary had a big fight (not sure when but very very recent). She feels like she doesn't know what to do anymore and can't handle it anymore. Everything is too much for her. The new house, the kids, ants on the ground. This is maybe the reason why she keeps asking what ''we'' want to see. The channel is going to take a u-turn, Gary has new (probably not but you know) content. Rumor also has it that he is setting up another company.

All the comments saying that we're blaming Gary or Emma is not true. Yes, she is almost 30 years old that's why she should be held responsible for everything she posts. She is the face of her/Gary's company.

Oh Valeria/team definitely read here. So try not giving her ideas what will work better for her cause they are constantly scamming people.
Thank you so much for spilling burning hot tea !

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Sorry to ask but what does “ants on the ground” means ? French froggy here 🙈

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

LOL she tried to defend her copying, then half assedly updated her description with a passive aggressive credit that implies she herself is an expert and doesn't link to mix makeup at all.

kinski
Learner
Learner

Post by kinski »

stubbssie wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:22 am
LOL she tried to defend her copying, then half assedly updated her description with a passive aggressive credit that implies she herself is an expert and doesn't link to mix makeup at all.
i'm not surprised... she'd never own up to it with a semblance of grace. this is just the beginning of her very quick downfall...

Snowflayke
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowflayke »

Damn she just stole the whole video idea and content from another youtuber?
Wow as a boss woman she should definitely find out which employee did this to her!
Fire someone and start take responsibility for ur own videos. Most of her employees have been proven useless. Emma’s edits are bomb and Kimmy can find sponsors for her. The rest is BS.
The V team shouldn’t exist

Snowflayke
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowflayke »

I bet there’s someone they know are leaking stories about them.
Who r they?
The former nanny that is fired by Valeria?
Personal friends?
Some twisted employees?
The possibilities are endless;)

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Snowflayke wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:59 am
I bet there’s someone they know are leaking stories about them.
Who r they?
The former nanny that is fired by Valeria?
Personal friends?
Some twisted employees?
The possibilities are endless;)

Well, Supernova is definitely Russian or at least Slavic (tjirping). I have a guess but I don't want to say in case it tips off Valeria. :respekt: We gotta respect the TEA! Thank you @Supernova26!!

jasmin13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jasmin13 »

I see bloggers making videos about fashion, makeup, family, but they are not claiming that they are changing the world, empowering women, inspiring, because what they do is not some special talent. I don't get these speeches about Valeria..... HOW IS SHE CHANGING THE WORLD? There is nothing special in what she does. Vlogs, fashion, makeup, family, veeeeery rare talking videos...

jasmin13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jasmin13 »

And of all these talks about Valeria and her strength, spirit blablabla. there are so many women around the world, who didn't have rich husband, any help, and they really did something special, they brought something special to the world. But Valeria, really?

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”