Resin Paddles For My Pancake Ass (Part 5)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Resin Paddles For My Pancake Ass (Part 5)

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's such a lost cause. She has all these obsessions but they just turn into new hoard piles in her house. It is so funny that she hasn't mentioned CBD at ALL since she's openly started smoking weed again.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Her love of weed and Xanax is well documented. Add in a few other things here and there and people know why
Courtney is the way she is. What did happen to her obsession with CBD? She talked about it all the time. Now
she hasn’t mentioned it at all. Everybody knows why.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That was an everyday thing for her. And then as soon as she posted about actual weed, she stopped mentioning how great it was. But hasn't mentioned smoking at all in quite some time now. I wonder if she actually got some sense of self awareness and realized maybe she shouldn't post that all over her "resin" account lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She hasn’t been treating everyone to posts of her smoking. She stopped talking about her drug use a long time ago when
she realized it could come back to haunt her. Maybe she has realized you don’t post all of that on a public account.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I am curious what exactly made her stop. She hasn't even posted her smoking out of her bong, which used to be an at least once-a-week post for her lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wondered too what made her stop. She was posting herself with her bong a lot and then she stopped. She usually doesn’t
care about what others think of her so I doubt it is that. Who knows what goes in her mind? Maybe she’s still worried about
law enforcement. With as much as they have have heard about her from others in her community... she should be careful.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Today she was showing off her prison tats and talking about their meaning lol. Apparently the friend that just died and another friend that died each did half on that heart tattoo on her wrist.

I cannot stand how she says she's going to show something and then puts it off. "We'll do it tomorrow." You JUST opened a box of stuff and said you were going to show it. So just shut up about it then. Who cares if the sun is going down? Maybe turn some lights on in that damn house for once and you'd be able to see just fine. I don't know what her obsession is with showing things outside. If she knew what she was doing she could get the right lightbulb and just stick it in a lamp and be done with it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think she feels like it builds up anticipation to keep putting off opening up her boxes. What about she does her giveaway?
A bunch of her subscribers are sending PMs here complaining about her inability to do her giveaway. They are saying we were
right about her.

I have never liked any of her ugly tats.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can't believe she still hasn't done that giveaway. Who cares if other accounts are having them at the same time? She thinks everyone has to enter hers and only hers lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If she thinks her resin followers have forgotten about the giveaway.... they haven’t. I have never bought anything from
her or entered anything she does. We know her scams and what she does. Her resin ladies are learning fast. Courtney
should just do the giveaway.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

LOL she is straight up showing another ass paddle mold while Brielle is on the tablet doing school work with her teacher!!! Oh Courtney, your white trashiness never fails to amuse me.

Why is she still buying those giant paddle molds if she's never even made one from all the other molds yet?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She has been talking about making resin paddles forever. Buying resin paddle molds but making nothing. She let “her idea“
go to somebody to make because she was lazy and she still isn’t making paddles. Just buying molds.

Courtney is all talk....no do. She can’t manage to accomplish anything. She is so white trash. The teacher knows what
Courtney is like. They have all heard about her in school.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's ridiculous. Resin is so expensive to begin with, and those giant molds take a TON of it to make just one. If she was actually selling them she would have to make them so expensive just to make a profit off them, and no one would buy it anyway because her stuff always has bubbles and sharp edges lol. She's never learned how to fix the problems that occur when she makes resin stuff. I normally encourage people to sell their handmade stuff, but with her it just seems like a huge waste of money and useless hobby to me.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She always critiques other people’s work but she can’t make anything herself. If you can’t make decent products, I don’t
think that you should be talking crap about other people’s stuff. Does she ever post anything to sell on her resin IG page?
I have been told she doesn’t. Why isn’t she making paddles? We know why.

Every hobby Courtney has is useless and she wastes money that could be used on her home and family. Instead it is placed
in her craft dump hole upstairs.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Speaking of the dump hole, why haven't we seen an update on it? She had Mike clean out that room and then she never did anything with it. She was all gung-ho about buying storage and getting everything organized. She had HIM clean it, and then quit because it was clean enough to walk around in there again. Clean enough for her to start hauling more crap just in time for Christmas so the floor can be all cluttered again!

I can't remember what day it was, but she was talking about her tongue ring and pulled down her bottom lip to show her teeth. She said she had to take the jewelry out because her gums are so receded. But that it's "not her fault because her whole family's teeth are like that." She even said one of them is loose lol. Why doesn't she bother getting them fixed? She went to get the false teeth, and clearly the dentist wasn't done fixing everything so why did she just quit? I haven't heard her talk about a dentist appointment in well over a year now.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She sure stopped showing the dump hole. We were supposed to be treated to a tour of her craft room with organization
weren’t we? Mike was cleaning out all of the trash (cardboard boxes etc) that she left dumped up there and then we never
saw it again. Just another thing that Courtney started but didn’t finish.

If you have a problem with your gums receding, you can do something about that even if it “runs in you family”...... but
you have to take ownership of your problem. Courtney has never been a person who has gone to the dentist. She has
admitted that multiple times over the years. I can tell it too. She doesn’t get her teeth cleaned and filled. Cleaning is
essential when you have gum disease. (that runs in the family... not an excuse) She needed to have her teeth cleaned
regularly and if that that wasn’t enough, she could have seen a periodontist. There’s no excuse. Courtney didn’t and
doesn’t take care of her teeth. Another area that Courtney fails badly in and tries to blame on anyone but herself.

Miss Living Large doesn’t know where to spend her money and her time. It shows.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Today they were going "somewhere special" that's a 2 hour drive. It didn't look like Mike was with them though? If he was in the store or something, I don't know why he always lets her drive when she doesn't have a license. I am guessing they went to see a family member or something because she said the girls are going to meet a lot of people they haven't seen since they were babies? Why are they visiting a bunch of family during a pandemic, but they never go visit them normally? This family is so ass-backward that I can't wrap my head around it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yeah, Mike is with them but letting his baby mamma drive a long trip with no license. They are both idiots. Those girls
don’t have a chance with parents like that. Going to see family. How exciting for us.

Why does Courtney refuse to get a drivers license? She has been cited for driving without a license several times but still
refuses to get a license. WHY? It isn’t hard to get a DL. She obviously wants to drive. There has to be a reason.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I am beginning to think she's not eligible to get one for too many offenses or something. There's no other reason to be driving this long without one.

So I was having a hard time following her stories yesterday because they were loading all out of order for me. Her family owns that cottage that's falling apart and they have a bunch of people fixing it up? At first I thought Courtney and Mike had bought a house that was being renovated LOL. I wonder if they're going to end up moving there so they don't have to pay rent anymore? Although it's probably too small for livin' large Courtney. She wouldn't have her 3 rooms upstairs to shove shit into.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Is she hiding where she lives? She makes a big point of trying to hide behind a bunch of addresses that aren’t hers.
She has been caught driving without a license a lot. Maybe she isn’t eligible. Who knows.

Yeah I think her grandma owned it at one point and sold it. Now a cousin has bought it and the family is renovating it.
Courtney could fill that place up with unused resin molds. She has so much crap that they will never own their own
home or be able to move.

Return to “Courtney Lurae”