Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

Post by tar » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:32 am

MissDelusional wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:28 am
Once again LP gets me hooked on another LOL cow 😂😆 Here for the train wreck :corn:
This one is a great LOL cow 🐮. Get your popcorn ready! Glad you are here. :love2:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:43 am

Well, our other favorite has been MIA so... I know she wished us infertility ( Nikki) but that's been a moot point for me for years now.
It saddens me to see beautiful children in these situations, however. Her girls ( peeked at her IG) are adorable. I don't know as they stand a chance from what I've been reading.
GG Shitlord :D

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:04 am

MissDelusional wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:43 am
Well, our other favorite has been MIA so... I know she wished us infertility ( Nikki) but that's been a moot point for me for years now.
It saddens me to see beautiful children in these situations, however. Her girls ( peeked at her IG) are adorable. I don't know as they stand a chance from what I've been reading.
I really don’t think her children have a decent shot at life. Their mother and father are trash. I have never seen a mother
so out of touch with reality. She spends so much time trying to convince everyone that her life is goals. She has the
opportunity to give her children a good start to life but is spending it self medicating and talking to the internet. :roll:

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:28 am

MissDelusional wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:28 am
Once again LP gets me hooked on another LOL cow 😂😆 Here for the train wreck :corn:
Oh, this is a good one. You'll be super entertained, I promise! :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:31 am

It's insane to me that she keeps talking about wanting another kid, too. And talks about it as though if she has another girl she'll be pissed, because she wants a boy. Have fun potty training a boy Courtney, you don't have the patience for it! LOL

Guess she hasn't rolled out of bed yet today, she hasn't made any IG posts yet.

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:20 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:31 am
It's insane to me that she keeps talking about wanting another kid, too. And talks about it as though if she has another girl she'll be pissed, because she wants a boy. Have fun potty training a boy Courtney, you don't have the patience for it! LOL

Guess she hasn't rolled out of bed yet today, she hasn't made any IG posts yet.

I don’t know why she wants another kid. She doesn’t take care of the two children she has. I have heard from several
people that the state pays to take care of her kids. Maybe she needs another child so she can collect another check.
Some women are stupid that way. Courtney sure does like to buy crap at the beginning of the month.

That’s why Courtney doesn’t have to work and old baldy doesn’t marry her. I have heard that from several people who
know her but don’t necessarily know each other. I believe it is true. Too many people have seen who pays for her and
her kids insurance. Mike doesn’t pay for his kids insurance even though he carries union insurance. What is up with that?

Just my conspiracy theory.....

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:50 pm

Something is fishy with the way they operate. Those kids shouldn't be on state insurance when their father has a union job. And he must have insurance because he made sure to go running to the hospital when he got in that car accident. I guess nothing ever came of that, huh? I clearly remember Courtney saying SHE was going to sue the other girl and "rip her a new asshole" :rofl:

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:49 am

We never heard anything else about that did we? :boing:

I am sure I would have heard if a local woman had “ripped another girl a new asshole” :slap: :slap:

Courtney sounds like such a redneck loser.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:25 am

Smoking weird in the house with your kids? Pure class. Goals. She’s disgusting that actually makes my blood boil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker

Post by Miranda4ya » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:52 am

ohsnapp wrote:Smoking weird in the house with your kids? Pure class. Goals. She’s disgusting that actually makes my blood boil.

She probably thinks that since it’s just CBD it’s ok. Image second hand smoke is second hand smoke, no matter where it comes from

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:24 pm

She also bothers the kids constantly when they're sleeping. Brielle was actually in her room asleep for once, and she goes in there with the flash of her phone on, trying to show how she made a fort in there. Leave the kid alone! Just because your crackhead ass is wide awake at 1am doesn't mean your kids need to be!

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:01 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:24 pm
She also bothers the kids constantly when they're sleeping. Brielle was actually in her room asleep for once, and she goes in there with the flash of her phone on, trying to show how she made a fort in there. Leave the kid alone! Just because your crackhead ass is wide awake at 1am doesn't mean your kids need to be!
I don’t understand her need to always bother her kids while they are asleep. She has always done things like
that. No innate mothering skills. Yet she claims she’s such a great mother and wants another kid so much.

Riggghhttt WTC. We believe you.

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:08 pm

Miranda4ya wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:52 am
ohsnapp wrote:Smoking weird in the house with your kids? Pure class. Goals. She’s disgusting that actually makes my blood boil.

She probably thinks that since it’s just CBD it’s ok. Image second hand smoke is second hand smoke, no matter where it comes from

Again, old Skelator has No Knowledge or Understanding of second hand smoke. She doesn’t have much of a
🧠. Then again, she really doesn’t care either. So there is that.

I really think if she could continue to collect the money for her daughters from the state programs and have
someone else take care of kids .... she totally would. She doesn’t pay very much attention to they now except
to complain about them.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:56 pm

She said Brielle was grounded all day yesterday because she was bad at school. I was surprised she didn't turn it around and say the teacher was being a bitch or something LOL

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:41 pm

Yeah she usually throws the teacher under the bus. I think it is because Courtney feels inferior to an educated
and likable adult woman without a drug issue.

I think she is starting to show her dismay over her girls as they age. Nobody escapes Courtney’s temper (even her
“beautiful girls”)

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:02 am

She must be out of it this weekend - still no updates. Not even a date night, so they must have stayed home and drugged it up there lol

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:02 pm

I think she’s drugged up somewhere.

Of course she’s always drugged up on the weekends.

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:10 pm

The last thing she posted was that she wasn’t feeling well. As usual. Her kidneys are probably yelling from stones and her body is screaming for water because she can’t even bring herself to drink water even out of a bottle with a crystal in it.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:23 pm

She finally posted a little while ago, saying "they've had a bad day" because Brielle is super sick. So instead of getting pissed off at her yesterday because she was "bad in school," she couldn't tell that the kid was getting sick? And now she's acting like she better be all better by tomorrow because "they're having company over." MOTHER OF THE YEAR. You don't have people over if someone is sick. That's shitty towards your kid, and that's rude as hell to the people coming over because now you're exposing them to it. My son just got over being super sick and I sure as hell didn't go inviting people to come hang out while he was sick on the couch all week. She doesn't have even an ounce of brains in that skeletal head of hers.

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:56 pm

The MOTHER OF THE YEAR doesn’t have a clue what is going on in her own home. A dog knows what is going on with her
pups. Courtney-not so much. She can’t find her way out of a wet paper bag without her boyfriend to help her. I can’t
believe she would even consider having anyone over. She’s not only a dumbass but a shitty mother as well. Who wants to
be exposed to someone who has been super sick. Nobody. Yet Courtney is going to do it if she can. No consideration for her
child or anyone else. Why doesn’t she let everyone know that her daughter has been very sick. Nobody can come over.

Again a DOG has more sense than Courtney.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:45 pm

So even with Brielle sick (you can hear her hacking cough in the background) they still went to a birthday party this weekend? You're real smart, Courtney. And she'll "hopefully be getting her medical pot card soon." Yeah, cause you need it.

"I hate giving them cough syrup." Your fake concern is laughable, Courtney. Then Hayleigh starts sneezing near her and she tells her to go away :rofl:

When she was showing that grinder mold the first thing I thought of was "why would anyone make a grinder out of resin?" Then little particles of that crap is going to get into your weed or cbd and you'll be smoking that? No thank you. And no sooner was I thinking that than she shows a disclaimer from the shop that says to use with caution if you're selling resin grinders to customers. So how about just not make them then? It's pretty damn stupid if you ask me :rofl: I've never seen a grinder made of anything but metal....

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:14 pm

I see that she showed. She was smoking her bong and trying hard to show how to make the perfect smoke circles.
I had to laugh at her. She’s such a try-hard. Get over yourself girl. You aren’t impressive. You are laughable.

I know she reads here and tries to show us something that she thinks we will envy or whatever. Courtney....
Girl..you have nothing that anyone wants or is envious of. Let’s be real...

You live off of the state and do drugs. You have had issues with drugs since your teens. What does anyone have to
be jealous of?

Get that marijuana card Courtney....You need it. Maybe you will eat a little Skelator.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:55 pm

She should probably just wear gloves even when she's handling finished resin pieces if she's having that much of a reaction to it. But yet there she is, showing off more subpar pieces. She always says she's been doing it for like 7 years yet she still can't figure out how to make things so that they don't get bubbles all over them :rofl: She's also swearing up a storm and cussing out that pigment company when it's most likely HER error and not the damn pigment's fault.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:39 am

She's "so dizzy and tired," but had no problem going to get her nails done? And she started a z pack this morning because they "just have them lying around?" What does she do, hoard antibiotics? You're supposed to take the full dose of the damn things when they're prescribed. And not just take them when you feel like it! wtf is wrong with her? If you don't need antibiotics you shouldn't be taking them just for the hell of it. And more importantly, how many times has she not given them to the kids to just be having packs of them lying around?!

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:26 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:She's "so dizzy and tired," but had no problem going to get her nails done? And she started a z pack this morning because they "just have them lying around?" What does she do, hoard antibiotics? You're supposed to take the full dose of the damn things when they're prescribed. And not just take them when you feel like it! wtf is wrong with her? If you don't need antibiotics you shouldn't be taking them just for the hell of it. And more importantly, how many times has she not given them to the kids to just be having packs of them lying around?!
Holy shit she is really an idiot. She 100% shouldn’t be taking antibiotics if she isn’t sick. Image

Return to “Courtney Lurae”