Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

Post by LiddlePallid »

Looks like she's trying to get free shit from companies again. I find it HILARIOUS that she used the hashtag #supportsmallbusiness when we all know how she treats small businesses lmao

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

Post by TheAudreyMonroe »

She scams and steals from small businesses! What a joke.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Since she and Mike are fairly well off now; why doesn’t she just buy what she wants? :lol!: :lol!: :busted:

Instead she has started scamming from businesses again. She’s been a schemer and scammer her adult life.

#supportcourtneylurae

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She is a piece of work, that's for sure. So many indie shops know about her yet she still tries to scam people. Also, she's back to filming other people's kids, in her living room this time.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Man, you know you've got a problem when you buy a NYX Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil lip gloss hoping it "might have THC in it." LOL. I always knew she was stupid, but this took it to a whole new level. Holy shit. Is she just going to buy every product that says it's made with cannabis now? I'm surprised she hasn't bought any of the Milk Makeup Kush mascara yet.

Guys, she hasn't been posting because "things have been exciting." And then all she mentioned was the trampoline park and the comedy club, and getting to come home to an empty house that night. She gets so excited for sex nights with mike and being alone, but she wants another kid? I still don't underunderstand why they can't get the kids to bed in their own room and have sex like normal couples lmfao.

She also said they're going out friday and "she has no idea where" so I'm sure she'll document that as well. I just love that she said she's been too busy to post, but then the only things she mentioned were things she posted about!

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

I have never in my life seen someone who can find so many ways to say the same thing.
Holy shit. She mentioned the consistency of that lip oil roughly 500 times.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: "This looks like it might be thicker."
"It feels like it might be a little bit thicker in consistency."
"It's definitely thicker than the #thisiseverything lip oil."
"I don't know if I love the fact that it has that thickness to it."

I have the #thisiseverything lip oil and it has a berry scent to it, I don't know if she wrecked her sense of smell from all her smoking, but it definitely has a smell lmao. It also does literally nothing for my lips. You have to reapply it every 5 minutes if you want it to stay on there!

SugarShack
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SugarShack »

Jezzzus. In her nasty robe at 2pm with her oily dirty hair. Lol I can smell her through the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

I don't know why Courtney is trying to explain why she hasn't been posting the past month? We all know she hasn't been busy doing anything! Courtney tried to make it sound like she was just so busy to document her sad life but that's not the case. We all know when Courtney does anything she hits that record button! Seriously...her driving in a thunderstorm is exciting enough to pull over on the side of the road to record heat lighting. Or how about the time she stopped in traffic to record a rainbow?

I've always wondered why Courtney can't her children out to do something during the week while her boyfriend is working? Give them girls something to do! Courtney keeps those girls trapped in the house all week long. Is Courtney not trusted with money or the safety of her own daughters, or is Courtney that lazy to keep up with 2 young children out in public so she makes Mike chase them around,

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's what I'm saying, she only ever goes to do things with the girls when Mike is home from work. She has ALL the time in the world during the week, when it's less busy at these places, to take them out and do fun stuff. She'd rather lay around in her robe and leave the wrangling of the kids up to Mike when they go out so that she can film everything and make it look like she actually gets out of the house to do things with her family.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

WTC we can see how exciting your life is. You are hanging around in a nasty robe with greasy hair. That is your life.
The things you mentioned as exciting you documented. Nobody wants to hear about your sex life with Mike. He needs
a good wash too. At least he works You just lay around on drugs all the time. Get off your ass and take your kids places.
You have a vehicle. Take your children somewhere like a local pool. :roll: :o :?

Is Mike afraid for you to go somewhere because you will shoplift again? You and Young Wild and Polished should have
gotten along well together since you both like to steal. She dropped you like a rock. Poor little nasty girl. You have to
be bad for YWP to drop your ass. :slap:

Show us your exciting life. I don’t believe it unless I see I see it. I think you hang in your house all day. Period! :rofl: :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She acts like she needed her "truck" soooo badly when Mike was taking it to work every day, but she literally never goes anywhere with the girls during the week. It's like she only uses it to go to stores and stuff on weekends or at night if someone is watching the kids. Is she really that incapable that she can't take the kids grocery shopping with her? I mean, I know grocery shopping with kids is not ideal but any of us who are parents know it's inevitable and needs to be done sometimes lmao

Speaking of, she hasn't shown groceries or anything since that night she accidentally showed the receipt and we saw that it said EBT on it and found out she was paying with food stamps. She used to ALWAYS do late night "grocery hauls" when she would go grocery shopping after Mike came home from work just so she wouldn't have to take the girls with her.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

I'm guessing Courtney has that Ulta charge card maxed out already because she only ordered 3 NYX lip oils? Courtney probably charged it to the max & is making minimum payments. The APR is so high with Ulta so that's stupid of Courtney. She doesn't care though because the card is in her boyfriend's name! I wonder if her knows? Probably not.

What does Courtney do all day? Now that's it's summer & her daughter is out of school she probably let's her kids stay up till 3-4am so Courtney is able to sleep all day. Courtney washes her hair what once a week maybe? She lays on her couch all day smoking hemp flower thinking if she smokes enough of it it will actually get her high. Sits her 2 young children down in front of a TV or a tablet because Courtney just can't be bothered, then the weekend rolls around & Courtney is ready for date night & to send her already neglected children off to their grandparents because she needs a mommy break! From what? Ignoring them all week.

I don't see how mike can put up with that? Courtney constantly recording whenever they are out doing anything. It's embarrassing! Everytime they go out & do anything you see Mike keeping up with the girls while Courtney falls behind recording the stupidest thing. When I go out with my husband & my family I hardly ever take my phone out to record anything! When I take my children to the trampoline park I always put my phone in the trunk of my car because who wants to worry about keeping up with a phone while chasing children all over the place? Courtney has very odd ball behavior that either makes me cringe extremely hard or makes me ask "why"? That's why I can't help to watch her stories because I know Courtney will never fail on making herself look so stupid!

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Check this out!!

https://portal.njcourts.gov/webe5/MPAWe ... arch.faces

Let me know if that link didn't work. I tried to follow it after I posted but it didn't come up what I wanted to show everyone.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg! So it tells me to search and as long as you know her last name you can. Obviously I can't post it here because it's not allowed but it's easy enough to fins her last name. It shows all the times she's been arrested. Most recent was 2016 for shoplifting. Other arrests were:
throwing items from a motor vehicle
maintenance of lamps
no insurance
failure to wear seatbelt
speeding
failure to observe traffic control device
possession of marijuana
possession of class I II III IV drugs. So that's like marijuana would be class I, oxy class II, suboxone class III, Xanax class IV. All stuff we know she takes or has taken.
driving after license revoked

Sooooo is her license still revoked? Something tells me she never went to get it reinstated or did the things you need to do when that happens. And also her obsession with CBD (which she is on IG stories today showing how much more she ordered and is going to use tonight when they "go out.") omg I WISH they would get pulled over and searched tonight lmao. Then she can see how well her "paper that says it's only CBD" holds up :rofl:

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

I wasn't sure what I was allowed to post so I didn't want to take the chance with posting screen shots. I left the link because I figured every knows her last name.

I actually wasn't shocked about what's on her record from what we can see & how many court dates she has that it shows. I was expecting it to be a lot bigger. I believe a lot is left off that one website. I'm sure if someone ran a background check it would expose a lot about Courtney & her "awesome" white trash life. More than likely that's why Courtney can't find a job because she's a felon with multiple felonies on her record.

Courtney blowing money on that CBD bud is ridiculous! That order that she post today was probably around $200-$250!! That's just throwing money down the drain. I have a vape shop next door at my nail salon where I buy my vape juice & the sell the CBD bud over the counter. You can buy it pre-rolled, grams or by the ounce. The owner gave me a pre-rolled blunt & I smoked it. Yeah it tastes, smells & smokes just like weed but you don't get high off it. I couldn't drop $200-$300 on CBD because it honestly does nothing for me. I smoked weed every day, all day through my 20's & stopped when I was getting ready to turn 30 when I closed on my house & my career took off. I also help my husband with his books for the business so I can't have a hazed out mind. Plus having 4 children one getting ready to graduate high school. I have too much to lose. I have no problem with anyone smoking weed. Courtney on the other hand is a completely different story! She's a loser living off every else's money. Can't hardly take care of her children, feed them or buy the proper clothes but she's dropping Mike's check trying to get high "legally"! Courtney is a clown. I bet Courtney doesn't even have her drivers license?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I noticed it said the license was revoked for 30 days - but I heard through the grapevine not too long ago that she didn't have a license when she wrecked her Santa Fe. Also when you go into those files to see more info, she was always in a different car. Probably always driving someone else's. I tried to see if Mike had any court info but there was nothing...so I'm guessing he never took that girl to court like they said they were gonna, right? :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh Jesus. now she's on there showing crap they got from the sex store. So they went to an escape room, which she didn't film any of (most likely there were other people in there with them). But then she had no problem showing her sex store haul and talking about her $50 vibrating panties and blinged nipple clamps. Lord help me. Never in my life would I post to the internet about the toys my husband and I just bought. I don't understand her constant need to talk about it lmao.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Ok WOW...Courtney's latest story was TMI!! That's just flat out weird!! At this point Courtney is just reaching for any kind of attention she can get. Why doesn't Courtney post stuff like "the husband & I at dinner with friends" or "my child got 110 on the spelling test this week". Courtney post vibrators & CBD bud! & if she has any money left a few boring makeup products.

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

LiddlePallid wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:23 am
:rofl: "This looks like it might be thicker."
"It feels like it might be a little bit thicker in consistency."
"It's definitely thicker than the #thisiseverything lip oil."
"I don't know if I love the fact that it has that thickness to it."

I have the #thisiseverything lip oil and it has a berry scent to it, I don't know if she wrecked her sense of smell from all her smoking, but it definitely has a smell lmao. It also does literally nothing for my lips. You have to reapply it every 5 minutes if you want it to stay on there!

Well snorting shit kills your sense smell I tried that sativa one and it's not that thick. She just wants to talk.

Return to “Courtney Lurae”