Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

Post by LiddlePallid »

okay, I'm literally cracking up at her Instagram stories right now. Mike is taking her on a "surprise vacation" till Monday without the girls - again - do they ever take an actual vacation WITH those kids? BUT she had to bring a box of her crystals with her like a damn child!

Then - and this is the best part - she busts out one of her CBD joints and starts smoking it, pans over to Mike who is singing Eminem and rapping with his hands like a 16 year old, takes a puff of it and passes it to him and then flashes a peace sign like she's a teenager trying to act cool. These are 30 year olds (at least she is, is Mike older than that?) acting like goddamn teenagers with their CBD and it is hilarious! It's also hilarious that they're doing it in broad daylight. Like, they are not in a state where marijuana is legal yet, so if a cop happens to see them puffing that thing, they're getting pulled over. And like I've said a million times before, her little papers saying that it doesn't have enough THC in it to be illegal are going to mean nothing to that cop lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

How come she always brings bath bombs to use in hot tubs? You're not supposed to put those things in hot tubs because it can totally fuck up the plumbing and jets. Or does she just not give a shit because it's not her property?

That hotel that she keeps calling a "resort" just looks like a larger version of the trashy place they usually stay. A heart shaped hot tub NEXT TO THE BED AGAIN just screeeeams sleazy lmfao. I'm surprised there's no stripper pole in the room.

simloader
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by simloader »

I’m waiting for her IG stories about getting a flesh eating bacterial infection from getting in those hot tubs and pool.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Well we all know how Courtney used to like a stripper pole. She probably couldn’t even use one for exercise now.

All she does is lay around all week and wait for the weekend without her girls. She can’t get rid of her children fast
enough to go play in sleazy places all weekend.

Her carrying her crystals in a box...stupid. One or at most two should be enough.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Pretty sure I found the exact hotel just from googling, because I found pictures that looked exactly like the room they were in. It's not very expensive to stay there but it still makes me wonder why they're taking these mini vacations every single weekend now instead of saving for their wedding? Something tells me they have no actual plans to get married, she just wanted a damn ring lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It looked like she was alone in that restaurant getting food today - so did Mike only take her on this trip because he's doing some shady shit somewhere? Everything about them lately seems shady. I have a feeling they're more into drugs than any of us even think. And why do they both have sores all over their knuckles?

She said while she was waiting for her food "I'm really high right now." On what? Because it sure ain't your CBD flower! She does realize that doesn't get you high, right?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

You mean Mike left her alone! I thought they were going to be doing all the things that the place had to offer. No time to
update much. He always has other things on the agenda!

Who goes on an intimate vacation and leaves their fiancée sitting alone?

Seahorse22
Talker
Talker

Post by Seahorse22 »

She’s such an idiot! She was going on and on about how there are so many activities to do there and she wants to do ALL THE THINGS. Cut to the next day and her saying the stayed up til 6am and slept til 4pm. Nasty druggies!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I came to say the same thing! Slept all day in the hotel room instead of doing anything. Now today they're in the woods taking a giant rock as a souvenir? My god they are off their rockers! Also what she showed today, I would have much rather stayed in one of those little cottages along the lake. Leave it to them to pick the trashiest part of the place to stay in lmao

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

Post by TheAudreyMonroe »

tar wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:02 pm
She doesn’t have a Drivers License either does she?
No,. She most certainly does not have one.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have had a hard time logging on. WTC’s little “surprise getaway” looked so fun and exciting. NOT!
We all aspire to be like Courtney and have sexy Mike for a husband. NO!
She is boring as hell. She needs a different kind of vacation. HELL TO THE YES!

Entertain us Snowflake! :cuted:

:cheers:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Seems like lately she only posts when she's on one of her "surprise trips" or trying to tag Black Tie CBD lmao. It's okay Courtney, we all know all you do is sleep the day away. You even did it on your "vacation" instead of actually getting out and doing things and enjoying what the place had to offer. There was "SO MUCH TO DO!" but instead you slept all day and didn't take advantage of any of it. But you know, you got to swim in a tiny 3 foot pool surrounded by mirrors so I'm sure that was the highlight of your trip.

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker

Post by Miranda4ya »

So now both of her kidneys have stones. I wonder if her 3am Pepsi’s have anything to do with it lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I literally just came here to say that! Sorry to break it to ya Court, but the reason you have kidney stones is because you drink soda all day long. Trust me, that's the reason lol. My uncle used to only drink soda despite our whole family saying how bad it was, and he started having massive kidney stones. Once he stopped drinking as much, they went away. Simple as that. I bet she was just itching to get some pain meds though!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her dad have her a bag of pot. So he grows it? Man Court, I sure hope no one knows where he lives - that shits not legal in your state yet. Hate to see him get in trouble because his stupid daughter was posting about his weed on social media :rofl:

She also bought a whole bunch of random hobby lobby shit. She's back on that again. I really hope her and mike didn't BOTH get stoned before going out. It pisses me off that they would be stupid to do that and then drive with the girls in the car. If you're going to get high, stay the fuck home.

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

As an addict in recovey ( 3 years 10 months sober) with Bipolar Disorder (II)

I recognize a LOT of my old behavior in her.p She always has an obsession, and she needs it immediately. I would get an idea in my head that I needed to do or obtain something... And it consumed me.

I think that these obsessions of hers are possibly manic episodes, and if she's using it makes it so much worse.

No diagnosis!!! Just observation

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That does make a lot of sense - the way she keeps hopping from one thing to another and she always has a new obsession. I would love to be fly on the wall in their house just for a day to see wtf goes on lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

For the love of God Courtney, you call yourself a makeup lover yet you're thinking of using CRAFT GLITTER on your eyes? I literally smacked myself in the forehead when I heard her say that because you cannot get any dumber than that. Just because it says it's "non-toxic" doesn't mean it's safe for your eyes!!! That just means it won't make you sick if you accidentally ingest it! There is a HUGE difference between craft glitter and cosmetic grade, and there's a reason why craft glitter is so much cheaper in bigger quantities. Craft glitter is always made of plastic shards, sometimes even glass, and you do NOT want that in your eye, no matter how small the particle. Cosmetic grade glitters are made of polyester and even with those, once it goes past 150 microns it's deemed unsafe for the eye area. Believe me, you don't want to get craft glitter in your eye and cut your damn cornea. I'm not fond of you Courtney, but I also don't want you to be that dumb lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She also posted a picture of Hayleigh drinking a LARGE SODA from McDonald's. I mean, I would hope it's not soda but knowing Courtney it totally is, and you can see it through the cup anyway. Gotta get those kids started on their kidney stones early I guess so they can be just like mommy :rofl: But honestly, why would you give a kid that small soda? When her older sister already has had so many problems with cavities? My son is the same age as Brielle and he has never tasted a damn drop of soda, and I'll continue that for as long as I possibly can. I would LOVE to see what she packs the kids for their school lunches...

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

Skinny does not equal sexy Skeletor.

Return to “Courtney Lurae”