Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

Post by tar »

ohsnapp wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:51 pm
He deff bought that when they went to the crystal show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope she enjoys that “high quality” stone. Just right for the two of them. :lol!: :lol!:

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by LDUBB »

How is Courtney proud to call that cheap thing her engagement ring? I'm sure Mike paid less then $100 for it? You guys need to go read her newest post explaining why they've been together 7 years but still not married & the reason behind the cheap ring. How long till Courtney gets a wedding ring & I wonder what that will look like? Could Courtney get anymore white trash? Her anniversary now along with her engagement day is on 4/20. 4/20? Really at 30 something & Courtney's acting like 4/20 is actually a real holiday celebrated across the world? I wonder if Courtney knows 4/20 is Adolf Hitler's birthday. Honestly I wouldn't expect her to know that or anything about anything unless it involves drugs & stripping.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

Post by TheAudreyMonroe »

Personally I like the ring. Also, I think it's good she told the truth.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

TheAudreyMonroe wrote:Personally I like the ring. Also, I think it's good she told the truth.
Personally I think the ring is extremely cheap looking & a sad excuse for an engagement rig! It looks like that whole thing was planned.

Courtney At Crystal Show: "Mike buy me this ring & it can be our engagement ring. I'm going to drop a hint on my IG story then a week or 2 later it's our anniversary. I'll make people think you actually proposed to me after our Apple Bee's dinner in our crackhead trash motel on 4/20 & I'll pretend to be so happy & on cloud 9. Which won't be hard because I stay so high I'm on cloud 9 anyway. What do you think Mike? Oh yeah that's right I don't care about you just your money"

Mike At Crystal Show: "Ok" (while standing there like a ball less man that can't stand up to his white trash trailer part tits girlfriend).

But when is Courtney ever honest? NEVER! Courtney is a bold face pathological liar. She lies just to lie. Everything she does is a act. She's a low down disgusting thief & she has even ruined her children by teaching them to be dishonest, disrespectful & that it's ok to take other children's toys if you want them. Just stick them in your pants! Nothing about Courtney is honest. She's a bad mother, daughter, girlfriend & friend! But that's just me from EVERY LITTLE THING SHE SHOWS US ON THE INTERNET!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I kept forgetting that her followers didn't realize she wasn't already married since she always refers to him as her husband. So now we know why she was holding off so long on just saying what her "big surprise" was. She's just looking for all the "omg congratulationzzzzz" posts from her followers. It's kind of funny to me that she's so over the moon excited about this. When you already have kids together, have lived together for years, etc what do you think is going to change? lmao. I had a friend who was with her boyfriend for 10 years and when he finally proposed we were just like "ok, finally?" :rofl:

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Courtney lives off in her own universe. Ok cool Courtney considering herself as married because all that BS she explained in her long dragged out post about why they're married but not really married. How she doesn't want a traditional engagement ring. Courtney tries so hard to be different but it's very obvious she's trying her hardest to fit into a category of people she will never belong. Courtney tries to make it seem as if she's looking at life through "rose-colored glasses" but she's out her scamming people & businesses out of money, lying about anyone she can & is high 95% if the time. I really don't care of Courtney & Mike are married or if they ever get married. I can't stand how she lies all the time then tries to give some dumb excuses as to why she's lying & justify it's ok to lie & be a shitty person. Courtney is just a rotten girl all the way through.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I also don't wanna burst her bubble, but that ring design isn't a "one of a kind" handmade and designed for her type thing. That type of design is everywhere lol:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/232518918/ ... 8918&frs=1

So yet again she had to make it out like Mike sat there with a jeweler and painstakingly crafted this ring for her. Come off it. :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Note that their amethyst is much darker than Courtney’s ring. Also the clear stones are white sapphires.

She doesn’t have a one of a kind. Those rings are a dime a dozen if a person wants one. I am glad she got yet another
symbol of their love. She has a “real engagement” ring this time.

How much longer is she going to wear her trashy slave collar? Nobody will ever notice her engagement ring with that around
her neck. Try to look worthy of your engagement ring WTC.

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

I wasn't defending her, at all. I'm allowed to like a "cheap ring".

I know for a fact he's actually been against marriage as a construct. But I guess anyone can only take SO much badgering for 7 years.

Now my question is... How many years until the wedding? It took 7 years, two kids for just a ring.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The bigger question: Will she wear that ugly ass necklace to their wedding? :rofl:

We should make bets on how long it will take. I'm guessing at LEAST a few years. Or at least until she's tired of gushing about her ring to everyone and then starts pestering him to start setting a wedding date!

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

Oh my God can we do a betting pool???

Will she wear her collar?
How long will it take?
How many times will the date be changed?
How many different rings will she have between now and the day?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: there's so many possibilities!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TheAudreyMonroe wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:45 pm
I wasn't defending her, at all. I'm allowed to like a "cheap ring".

I know for a fact he's actually been against marriage as a construct. But I guess anyone can only take SO much badgering for 7 years.

Now my question is... How many years until the wedding? It took 7 years, two kids for just a ring.
Anyone can like anything. I hope I didn’t offend you because I dislike the ring. :love2:

I doubt he will marry her any time soon. I hope he does just so we can watch the wedding go down in all of its glory.

Do you think he will want any more kids? You can’t magically get a boy.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She seems to think if she has another one it WILL be a boy, like she can magically create a boy in her womb lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TheAudreyMonroe wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:57 pm
Oh my God can we do a betting pool???

How long will it take?
LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:59 pm
:rofl: there's so many possibilities!
:yup:
We could have so much fun with this!

Wedding Style Courtney Edition. :confetti: :cheers: :w<3:

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

TheAudreyMonroe wrote:Oh my God can we do a betting pool???

How long will it take?
I didn't mean to sound so bitchy & it's not for me to say who can & can't like the ring. If that ring was owned by any other person other than White Trash Courtney I probably would like it. I can't stand Courtney for personal reasons. A few years back I had a friend that owned a Esty makeup shop & here came Courtney taking advantage of her kindness & being new to owning a online business in the makeup community. I knew of Courtney a little before that encounter & followed her but never paid much attention to her till after I was told what happened. That's when I started really paying attention to Courtney & started asking questions. Come to find out Courtney wasn't & still isn't a good person. I told my friend to call her out on it but she wouldn't because she didn't want a petty drama look for her new brand she was trying to grow. Hard & expensive lesson learned on her end. Shortly after that I found this thread & have been here ever since. So when I say I really don't like anything about Courtney I REALLY DON'T like anything about Courtney!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She still doesn’t send people makeup that they have bought. She still does drugs around her kids.
She doesn’t have any redeeming qualities. I was really harsh about the ring too because I dislike Courtney so much.

I think I said worse than you. Sometimes I say very harsh things. I tried for awhile after the thread was started and
it hurt her so bad, to say things that would help lead her if she would listen. She didn’t and I never tried again with her.

She is hard headed and thinks she’s right about everything and look where it has gotten her. She steals and has run up
2 Ulta cards besides shoplifting. She is hopeless and models stealing for her children.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What color of wedding dress?
What will Mike wear?
What will the colors be?
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter Wedding?
How many in the bridal party?
Outdoor, Indoor or JOP?
Large or small reception?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

You know how you always see those videos of white trash wedding where the woman always has a horrible looking dress? It seems like something like that is what would come from a Courtney-planned wedding lol. Oh, and she'll wear wedges for sure. :rofl:

TheAudreyMonroe
Talker
Talker

LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:02 pm
You know how you always see those videos of white trash wedding where the woman always has a horrible looking dress? It seems like something like that is what would come from a Courtney-planned wedding lol. Oh, and she'll wear wedges for sure. :rofl:

Hahaha I'm sick and I laughed so hard at the wedges thing I started a coughing fit.

Also, I don't like Courtney either. For person reasons, but I can't say why here. Believe me. I wouldn't be defending her for any damn reason. LP can vouch that I have a deeply personal good reason for hating her.

This wedding pool NEEDS to happen

Return to “Courtney Lurae”